The Taking Pt. 01

Story Info
Two sisters get taken.
1.2k words
3.93
52.7k
34
1

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Joe looked at the clock, it was 3:30 PM. His wife Corinna and his sister-in-law Linda should be home soon. They had gone to the health club for a workout and a massage and Joe was looking forward to getting Linda to go home as soon as possible. He wanted to fuck Corinna as soon as he could, just thinking of her tight body, her 5'7' inch height, the mane of red hair and her red bush landing strip gave him a raging hard-on. At 45, with pert full B cups, she was absolutely gorgeous, like a wet dream come true.

Joe had to admit, that while riding Corinna's hot body, he'd done some fantasizing about fucking her sister Linda. She was an inch shorter than her sister, at 5'6", golden blonde hair, big soft D cup tits, and nicely curved. At 47, she looked just as fuckable as Corinna. Mmmmm, maybe one day, he'd get lucky, god, a threesome with two sisters as hot as they are those two would keep him hard for as long as they wanted to use him.

***

Corinna and Linda were in the parking lot, heading for Corinna's Lincoln Navigator. They were both feeling the endorphin flush of a good workout at the health spa and were not noticing the surroundings fully. At the Navigator's door, as Corinna fumbled for her keys, Linda jumped as a hand clamped onto her arm, and she felt the muzzle of a gun press against her ribs.

"Ladies, keep it cool, and everything will be fine."

Corinna was startled as she felt a body behind her, and a similar pressing against her side.

"Now, just unlock the doors, and let's all hop in."

Having no choice, they did so, and once they were in, they saw the men. They didn't look like the classic, "bad guys", in fact, they looked rather pleasant. Both well dressed in a nice suit, clean white shirts, and ties, but the muzzles of their guns were all business.

With relief, both of the ladies felt the guns withdraw, and they were held away from their bodies.

The one next to Corinna said, "Okay, let's get moving, and we'll pay a visit to your house."

Corinna said meekly, "My husband will be home."

"No problem baby, we can handle that."

From the backseat, she heard Linda say, "What do you want from us?"

Her captor said, "Well, we'll decide on that soon."

Linda was worried, the way her captor was fattening up his eyes, she had a sinking feeling that he had already decided. His eyes had covered her 5'6" body, drinking in the sight of her golden blonde hair, big soft D cup tits, and nice curves. Her body was about to be used, damn, she was going to get raped, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it.

Corinna was feeling the same disquiet, the way her captor's eyes drank in her form, sizing up her 5'7" height, the mane of red hair, he noticed her studying her eyebrows, then he smiled. She was a natural red, and she had the feeling that her red bush landing strip was going to be laid bare, very soon.

*****

Joe heard the Navigator turn into the driveway, the garage door opened, and the big vehicle nosed in, the door closing, cutting off the view from any neighbors. The doorway to the utility room opened, and the smile of greeting that he turned towards it froze when he saw his wife and sister-in-law being escorted in by two guys, well dressed, and holding a gun. What the fuck?? He was even more startled when he heard one of the strangers say, "Hello Joe, how are you this fine day?"

"What, what.." was all he could manage, the scene was so surrealistic, like one of those Dali paintings.

"Thought we'd come by and pay you a visit."

"Do we know you?"

"Not really, we noticed you and your ladies about a week ago. These fine ladies were out, sunbathing topless, and mmmm, they looked nice. We wondered how the rest of them looked, and we wanted to see it all."

Linda flushed, that had been more of a silly dare, both of them pledging to go topless, and they had, laying out in the sunny backyard. After 15 minutes, they'd heard the neighbors coming home from shopping, and had dashed back into the house. They had failed to notice the two guys installing a satellite dish on the roof of a house two doors down. The two guys who had seen them in nothing but tiny bikini bottoms were here right now.

"So we are being held for ransom? We don't have a lot of money, a couple of thousand at most."

"Yeah, that's not a lot. Well, maybe we can take it out in trade."

Joe started to rise, he'd gotten the idea, and guns were quickly trained on him.

"Hold it right there pal, NOW."

He quickly did so and ordered to lead the way to the bedroom. With the guns, they had no choice, and when they got there, two sets of handcuffs were produced. They sat him in the bedside chair, his wrists were cuffed to the arms, and his ankles were cuffed to the legs. Once he was secured, they turned towards the ladies, and both of them knew what the trade was.

"Ok Green, which one do you want?"

"I'm gonna take that blonde, you like the redheads, don't you Blue?"

"Damn straight, I want that redhead. God, I love a real red."

They advanced, and Linda shook as she was grabbed and held by Green's powerful hands, and Corinna was frozen in place, as Blue pulled her close, and she could feel the large press of his cock against her. Rape, I'm going to get raped, ran through her mind, over and over.

They were released and ordered to strip. With guns pointed at them, they didn't have much choice.

Joe had to do something, anything, he called out, "Hey, I could get you more money, I'll take a loan.."

Blue grunted, "And how long would that take, you think we'll just calmly sit around and wait, while you go running to the cops? Be a good boy, shut your mouth, and enjoy the show."

Blushing profusely, Linda and Corinna stripped to the birthday suits and tried to cover up with their hands.

Green growled, "Drop the hands, and show us what you got!"

They complied and saw their captor's eyes widen, filling with lust. Blue was letting his eyes crawl all over Corinna's body. Oh yeah, the perkiness of her tits, looked like a really nice B cup, and yes, oh yes, a wonderful landing strip, as red as the hair on her head. He could feel his prick surge, he was going to enjoy this.

Green was equally pleased, Linda was packing a full, busty D cup, and she was totally shaved, oh yeah, he adored the bare beaver look. He was going to enjoy getting his cock into her thick, full pussy lips.

"Okay ladies, lay down and get comfy."

Linda and Corinna almost couldn't believe it, lying naked next to each other on the king-sized bed, and seeing two strangers disrobing, about to get raped. Their eyes went wide as they saw the cocks that were going to do them, both were 10-inch whoppers, stiff as iron, and more than ready to take what they wanted.

Green grinned, "Don't worry baby, once my cunt buster cock opens you up, you'll love it!"

Blue added in, "Yeah, you'll love it too Corinna, all women need a big cock to show then what getting fucked is all about!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers