The Taking Pt. 02

Story Info
Linda and Corinna get forced.
1.3k words
4.47
32.7k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Green grinned one more thing before mounting up. Corinna and Linda were quickly handcuffed to the brass bars of the headboard, and they watched, eyes wide open, as their captors slid in between the spread of their thighs.

With relief, they saw them lubing up their pricks. God, getting raped while dry with a cock that size, would have torn them open. Corinna froze as Blue wrapped his hands around her hips and lifted her hips up, setting her up in the perfect position for entry. He took careful aim, and impaled her on his rampantly erect cock, keeping the pressure on as he sought to bury his swollen dick. The effect on Corinna was electric, her lush body snapped tautly and she let out a strangled scream as her neglected pussy was parted, her tight pussy clamping down on the massive intrusion of his straining cock, the silky walls of her tunnel parting reluctantly as Blue took what he wanted.

Next to her, Green was poised, the sight of Linda's bare, hairless pussy, the tight little opening, really had him at maximum hardness.

With a thrust, he started to enter, and Linda's shriek sounded as she was impaled on Green's dick, god, she'd never taken any prick as big as his, and Linda's shriek spiraled up as she was stuffed. She'd never felt so full as the cock was wedged inside her. Her husband Brice had 5, maybe 6 inches, god, this guy was packing her pussy to the limit, she felt the walls trying to adjust to this new, pussy stuffing change.

They may have lubed up, but both Corinna and Linda felt like they were virgins all over again, taking the first cock of their sexual life.

Corinna let out a pain-filled shriek as Blue's cock drove in the last bit, she felt him bang hard against her cervix, his balls swung down and smacked her ass. Blue grunted with satisfaction as his cock thumped against the fluttering wall of her cervix.

"Oh fuck, yeah, so tight, tight as a virgin, fucking nice!"

Corinna flushed as she heard his comment. She was tight alright, Joe got nothing but a mercy blowjob once a week so she wouldn't have to screw. Corinna was in denial of her sexuality, thinking that a crazy sex life was for horny singles. Married life was where you settled down, and didn't have to screw anymore. She hadn't been fucked for a long time.

Linda grunted as Green bottomed out, his cockhead nudged tight against her cervix, and his balls nestled against the cleave of her ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck, yeah, nice and tight, nothing like a nice tight cunt to fuck!"

Almost in unison, they pulled back and drove in again. Grunts and growls filled the air as the cocks drove back in, raping the two women.

Joe watched, and his cock started to stiffen rapidly. What the fuck?? He's watching his wife and her sister get raped, and he's getting a hard-on? What kind of sicko was he turning into? Stop it. stop it! But his prick was not listening. It soared up, and his cock was fully erect as he watched the spectacle.

Linda could feel her resolve crumbling, she was getting raped, yet her body was turning traitor on her, eager to revel in those feelings. She tried desperately to deny it, no, goddamit no. Green looked down at her strained face, he grinned as he saw her trying to fight the feelings. It didn't help Linda that she was in her favorite position, missionary style, and she felt her pussy loosen up a bit, accomodating his swollen member, and a gush of her juices splashed all over his prick. Without even being aware of it, her shapely legs came up and curled around Green's waist, her feet smacking out a rhythm on his taut ass as he raped her.

Green felt the surrender, and he grunted, "Yeah, like getting my dick, don't cha baby?"

Linda could feel her breasts swelling up, capped by turgidly swollen nipples, bobbing and quivering as Green continued to plunder her depths. No sense denying it, she whispered, "Yes, yes, I love it, keep fucking me make me cum!"

Next to her, Corinna was doing her best to bear the hard, forceful rape that Blue was giving her. Her denial of her sexuality kept her pussy dry and unexcited, and every thrust in was a grating push, making her grunt and moan. She looked over, seeing her sister Linda, taking the dick, not just taking it, she was wrapped around Green, her face a study in bliss. Her rising grunts and growls sounded all pleasurable, how the hell can my sister take it, and enjoy it?

Green was enormously pleased with himself as Linda approached orgasm. He smiled as he continued to drive his 10-inch dick into her now welcoming cunt, stuffing her like a Christmas turkey.

Linda felt like should be ashamed of herself, but she wasn't. She felt his swollen cock head beating against her cervix and with every stroke, she couldn't stop her hips from bucking up to his plunges. She felt the tingles starting up, fuck, she was gonna explode.

She couldn't stop what came out of her mouth as she gasped, "Oh fuck, I feel so alive, this is the best fuck I've had in years, and I don't want it to stop! Oh yeah fuck me, use me, mmmm, ohhh, ahhh, rape me, RAPE ME!"

She clung to Green like a leech, her nails scratching at his back as her hips swirled and churned, her clit was swollen up, scrubbing against his prick, and she felt herself tumbling.

"Fuck, gonna cum so hard, fuck fuck FUUCCCKKK!"

She screamed as she went over, her pussy milking and spasming madly, hungry for his swollen balls to flood her.

Green growled, "Gonna cum, fuck yeah, YEEAAHH!"

His voice rose with hers as the silky walls of her madly clenching pussy drove him over the edge into his own orgasm. His cock jerked and swelled with a massive urgency. He made one final lunge, burying his cock, forcing his way through her cervix, enjoying her loud grunt as he was now poised to flood her baby chamber as his cock jerked again and erupted, thick hot gouts of cum started to fill her, painting her womb with his hot spunk.

A moment later, it was over. Green lay on Linda's body, feeling her cunt still clenching and massaging his hard cock as his breathing returned to normal.

Next to them, Corinna was stunned, watching how Linda not only bore her rape but had enjoyed it. She felt Blue hammering it to her, getting no excitement, her poor underused pussy was achy from the unaccustomed fucking, she felt his cock jerk and swell, and with his loud grunts of pleasure, she felt the wet rush as her cervix was painted with the rush of her spunk, thick splatters being deposited. When the last drops had been placed, she slumped down against her, his body shaking, breathing hard.

After a minute or so, Green said, "Hey, how did it feel to fuck the sweet red snatch?"

Blue replied, "She's a sweet piece, didn't get her warmed up though."

Green said, "Yeah, unlike her sister Linda who got into it, Linda's a real sweet fuck."

Linda flushed, but she couldn't even pretend to deny how much she'd gotten into it. She realized it was the forced into it aspect, a hard, forceful fuck, being restrained and forced to fuck. It had hit the kink button that she'd kept hidden. Her husband was a good fuck, but was always so gentle, so undemanding. Her whispered suggestions of getting more forceful had gone nowhere.

"I think we need to switch, sound good?"

Corinna shuddered as she heard Blue's comment, and with Green eagerly affirming, she knew it wasn't over yet.

Next to her, Linda was eager to get fucked again, thinking that it was going to be as good as Green's cock, unaware of the changes they had planned.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers