The Tale (a sexual encounter)

Story Info
A first time, where a woman learns the joys of helplessness.
1.9k words
4.23
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we meet the first time, we'll have made a bet from our increasingly naughty conversations. The bet is this: because you've been bragging how good you are at sucking cock, I have bet you that you won't be able to suck me for 5 minutes per inch I am long w/o (a) me cumming, (b) me losing my hard-on, or (c) you giving up.

(Secretly, I know I'll win - I've been badly deprived and you are just too damn sexy).

You get me hard, and pull out the tape measure; 6" - 30 minutes. So you set to work; teasing and pleasing, you bring me to the edge once, but manage to stop me from blowing my load in that pretty mouth. But you're not so lucky the second time - I go off like a rocket in your mouth.

We both look at the clock, and you look back at me with a little fear - you know what I have planned - when you realize it's only been 10 minutes.

"A bet's a bet, my dear; on your back, please", I say with a leer.

So you do as I ask. Then I produce the wrist and ankle cuffs, and soon you are tied spreadeagled to the bed; your naked body sexually opened and utterly defenseless to whatever evil plans I may have. You're a little scared - hoping to God that I really am the nice guy I seemed, and NOT some psycho - but at the same time, your helplessness is SERIOUSLY turning you on.

I kiss you softly, once on each eyelid, and I say in my rich, warm baritone, "Not to worry, Sweet Thing. I do NOT do pain. The absolute worst that will happen to you is that you may get VERY frustrated...", as I slip a blindfold over your eyes. So NOW you're in a situation: naked, blindfolded, and tied helplessly with your molten pussy open. You've never been so utterly defenseless, and the throbbing ache of your pussy tells you this is turning you on more than you thought it would.

You feel my weight shift as I change position, my leg resting against your left side. Then you feel my fingertips, feather-light, brushing your skin as I begin at your bound wrists and slowly move down your arms. Being deprived of sight, you find your sense of touch working overtime, and even this light touch makes you tingle; you whimper softly. My touch now reaches your armpits; you flinch a little as my fingers brush a ticklish spot, but you inwardly breathe a sigh of relief as they move off it as quickly as they came on.

Now they're moving along your upper chest, nearing your sensitive, defenseless breasts. Your breathing quickens a little as you anticipate the touches of my teasing fingers on your full, firm mounds. I begin by tracing along the outline of your breasts where they meet your chest, moving inward to the valley between them, circling around the sensitive, neglected underside of your breasts; out around the sides, and back over the top towards the middle, but now spiraling upward - spiraling in with these fingertip brushes toward your nipples, which harden in excitement and anticipation. You want SO badly for me to touch your hard, aching nipples - you want to move my hands there, but a sharp tug at your wrists reminds you yet again of your helplessness.

You mewl softly in frustration as my brushing, teasing fingertips come SO close...then gasp as they - EVER so lightly - brush your areolae, circling around, but never QUITE touching your hardened nipples.

You moan in frustration as you feel my fingers leave your breasts, but your excitement mounts as you feel my teasing fingertips sliding along your ribs and belly, moving lower...lower...LOWER...could it be?

But no - just above your bare mons (BTW, I LOVE a bald pussy, my dear one - thank you.), my fingers slide over to the joint of your abdomen and thighs, tracing that line inward...and then out again to your hips, lightly caressing them, the sides of your lovely ass, the outside of your silken, creamy thighs, down past your knees, along your calves, down to your bound ankles, where my hands move to the inside of your legs, now moving upward. I take my time caressing up your sensitive inner thighs because I see how wet you are. My teasing fingertips are INCHES from your wet pussy - I can feel your heat from here - and you're DESPERATE for me to touch it. "Please...please..." you whisper. You try desperately to move your aching, needy pussy toward my hands, but you're TOTALLY helpless...

I chuckle, sensing your frustration -- feeding on it -- as I slow the pace of my touch, creeping oh, so slowly toward your helplessly open, dripping wet pussy...you gasp as my fingertips brush your outer lips, caressing up and down, slowly working inward. Your breath grows rapid, ragged as you anticipate my touch on your defenseless pussy...you whimper with pleasure as my fingertips brush your labia, all wet and puffy with arousal, sliding up and down, coming SO close to your swollen, aching clitty...

"Oh, God, no; PLEASE", you moan as you feel me move away. You feel the shift in my weight upward, and feel my lips lightly kissing your bound left wrist, tracing light kisses and licks down your left arm. As aroused as you are, the touches of my lips on your sensitive skin are electric. You gasp as you feel a hardness pressing into your breast, and you realize that my cock is hard again. A wild, desperate idea grabs hold of you -- "if I can get him excited enough," you think, "maybe he'll fuck me, and I can cum like I need to!"

Because you DO need to -- you can't remember when you've been this turned on.

"Derek," you say, "come over here -- I want to suck you. I HAVE to suck you." This earns you a chuckle.

"Yes you do, my sweet, but not JUST yet...I have some business with those beautiful tits first," I say as I kiss my way down your arm towards them. You feel my hardness sliding away from your breast and down your ribs as my soft, sensual kisses trail down your arm, coming to rest on the outside of your left thigh as my mouth finds its way to your breast.

You shift your hips a little -- all you can do, you're so helpless -- to press your silken thigh into the hot hardness of my cock. But you're all too soon distracted, as my lips and tongue begin to work their way on your hypersensitized breast. I retrace with my lips and tongue the pattern of my fingers earlier, spiraling in with kisses and licks toward that hard, aching little summit of your nipple...closer and closer...you soon can feel my breath on your nipple...then suddenly, you gasp! My mouth has leapt to engulf your sweet, hard left nipple, and my tongue swirls around on it, sending waves of pleasure crashing through you, forcing a soft cry of pleasure from your lips. My tongue begins a dance on your pleasure-tortured nipple, licking, sucking, fluttering rapidly; I pull my mouth off your breast slightly, sucking in air through my mouth. The cold air on your saliva-coated nipple stiffens it even more -- almost painfully -- and then it is engulfed again by my hot mouth. I repeat this several times, and the contrasting sensations are driving you insane. You again feel my weight shift as I lift myself across your bound, helpless body, my hard cock dragging across your upper thighs just INCHES from your desperately horny pussy, settling down on your other side to assail your right breast as I did your left. The "fire & ice" sensation this time is all the more intense because you know what it's like, and anticipate it, and your arousal is soon at fever pitch.

I move my mouth from your breast, and my cock from your hip. You feel me moving up, and straddling your upper chest as I say, "I believe you said something about having to suck me?"

You can feel my balls resting against your chest, so you know where to aim. You crane your head up, reaching for my cock, but you can't...QUITE...get far enough. Your tongue reaches out, and barely flicks my glans. You moan in frustration as your head falls back on the pillow. I scoot up a little, and caress your left cheek with my hard cock; your mouth open hungrily, you turn your head to take me in, but I've moved away, and my stiff member is now caressing your right cheek. You turn again in desperation, but it's gone AGAIN! "O God..." you pant, "You're evil -- you're so evil..."

"Yeah, but it's so much fun," I answer. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to suck it."

"You want to suck what?"

"You know."

"I want to hear you say it."

"Please..."

"'Please', what? You can only get it if you say it."

"Please...I need to suck your cock. I want your thick cock in my mouth."

"MUCH better," I say as I lean forward and take your head in my hand, guiding it to my hardness. You lavish it with kisses and licks, and hungrily take as much of it as you can in your mouth, sucking greedily. You suck with abandon, knowing deep down that you've now surrendered totally to me... "Oh, yes," I say in a half-moan, "Such a GOOD little cocksucker. You like it, don't you?" With my cock in your mouth, you nod. "You like being helpless; you like begging to suck cock, don't you?" You nod again, moaning affirmatively, still making passionate love to my cock with your mouth.

After a time, I pull away, a frustrated moan escaping your lips. "More -- please...", you say. I smile a self-satisfied smile, and say, "Not now, my little one. I think it's time I made you MINE. Would you like that?" You smile like a child on Christmas morning as you nod enthusiastically.

"Oh, yes -- yes, PLEASE!", you answer. "I want you in me, owning me; I want you to make me your fuck toy. Please?"

I lift your blindfold, and say, "Look me in the eye, and tell me that again".

With a look half-crazed by a level of sexual need you never thought you could experience, you lock eyes with me and say, "Oh, God, Derek I want your cock SO BAD. I want you to take me, own me; make me your fuck toy."

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." I move between your legs, and slide my hard cock into your dripping-wet, ravenously hungry pussy, both of us knowing in that moment that I no longer need to tie you up to make you helpless; both of us knowing that your sweet body belongs to ME from this moment on. And as I thrust into you, slowly at first, then more vigorously, the knowledge of your total surrender pushes you over the edge into fiery ecstasy as you cum, and cum, and cum. And through the haze of your orgasm, you become aware of me climaxing inside you, our bodies taking fire together as yours triggers mine.

I reach up and free your hands; your arms entwine around my neck as we kiss passionately, still coupled...

THE END...?