The Tale Continues Pt. 02

Story Info
The transformations continue as the Fae toy with magic...
5.1k words
1.9k
1
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Chaldera zoomed out from the trees, a grin on her face, the Fae woman revelling in the transformations, even if they were not the ones that she would have picked out, personally, to start with Rose. Lark was always like that, even though he was older, charging in and leaping to the first thing that pleased him. Her, however -- she was more considerate of making sure that she picked out the very best change for an unwitting victim.

The humans gaped at them, jaws slack. Max turned a shade paler. Rose moaned, trying to press the huge balls, which blocked her vision, back down into her crotch. As with anything else that she tried to do, it was futile, the big, squashy balls indenting where she bore her hands into them. As they were a part of her body, she had to stop before she caused herself any real damage, the soft flesh springing back the moment she was forced to halt due to the ache of pain that came from bearing down on them too roughly.

But she remembered, at least, the video, what Ciri had said.

The Fae like requests.

And that was just how she was able to, through her panic and tears, take a big breath, even as the monstrous cock that had been her legs jetted off another load of cum, sending a wash of pleasure through her that was almost worshipful in its intensity.

No... Got to...think clear...

The words came through her head like sludge and she tried not to touch the big cock, testicles the size of boulders weighing her body down. She didn't even know how the camping chair was still upright, sinking heavily into it, heaving and panting, fear and pleasure colliding desperately.

The one thing that she knew how to do was to not fight the Fae. Clearly, there was something terrible going on there -- and she had to hold back from that, bide her time, to try to do something to make it better.

It was funny how the mind could work under pressure. Though, in all fairness to her, she had had a little time to mull over the video beforehand, things only falling into place when the Fae themselves, floating as their wings fluttered to keep their small, light bodies aloft.

Max, however, didn't have any transformations actively placed upon him and he was, still, the quickest thinker of the group. The video had not sat right with him either but it had not made any practical sense -- so why would he ever have thought that it was going to turn out to be real?

But there was something he could do, swallowing his fear and leaping into action.

"Hey -- hey, you!"

It was just as well for him that the Fae had revealed themselves, for at least he knew where to distract them. Chaldera turned to him, though he didn't know the name of the Fae woman, and he blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

His fursona.

"Turn me into a tiger!"

Lark turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh! What is this? A human that likes being transformed?"

Chaldera flitted up, her lips breaking into a grin.

"Oh, what fun! We've come across even more of them!"

More? Max didn't know what that meant, but he shook his head, holding up his hands, trying to distract them from Rose. The Fae paused, giving him a moment to think, though Lark regarded him with more suspicion than Chaldera.

"So..." Lark said, addressing Max directly. "You want to be a tiger, do you, boy? And where has this need for a transformation suddenly come from? Did you know about us?"

"Uh..." Max gulped and nodded; lying probably wouldn't get him anywhere either, though he didn't have to tell the whole truth. "Yes, a friend said that you could transform...people. She told us when we were on our way here, but we didn't believe her."

"Hmmm... And, why, pray tell, do you want to be transformed into a tiger?"

Max shook his head, a little hot around his face and collar. Okay, well, what furry hadn't thought about actually becoming their fursona before? It wasn't something that Max had ever thought would happen but the Fae were there and, if Ciri on that video was anything to go by, there really was something super serious going on. Hell, Rose had a goddamn horse cock for a leg! That wasn't anything she'd ever have wanted -- yeah, Tim, maybe! But not Rose! And it was something that had instantly immobilised her, one of the very things that Ciri had advised them against!

So, he had to act fast, to make sure that he asked for something that would get the Fae, as crazy and fucked up as the whole situation was, to go a little easier on them, so that they could work out something to do, a way to get out of there.

Guess that explains all those weird animals, at least...

"I want to be transformed...because I always wanted to be a tiger. Being human... It's just so much work!" He gulped, trying to make it more convincing. "We're furries, okay? This is kind of our thing... We just want to look like animals."

The Fae still looked a bit wary, so he upped the ante, spreading his arms wide. He just had to be convincing. Almost demanding.

"Screw being human," he muttered. "Turn me into a tiger."

The Fae settled a bit at that. So, they had a willing victim again -- and that was a lot of fun for them! The more victims they had who wanted to be transformed the better for them, yes, definitely!

Max, on the other hand, shuddered as the female Fae turned her attention to him.

"So," she said. "You want to be a tiger... We can do that! Oh, the fur and the stripes, there's so much for my magic to do!"

Lark acquiesced to her taking the lead on that one, since he had taken charge of Rose first of all, jumping in. It was only fair and he was a bit more placid and amenable when he had prey to enjoy who weren't going to scream at him.

"One thing though," Max chimed in hurriedly, before Chaldera could start. "Uh... I don't want to lose my voice."

She scoffed.

"Tigers can't talk! You can't run around the forest as a wild animal otherwise!"

"Then... Telepathy?" He pressed on, searching for a way. "Anything? I still want to be able to communicate with people."

"Hm..." She pursed her lips, dubious at best. "You don't get to make the rules, boy... But if you want me to give you some nice stripes, I can bend a little. You'll only be able to talk with your friends, these two, with telepathy."

So, a limited form of telepathy was at his disposal, Max shoving down his worry, the knotted ball of nerves and fear that churned in his stomach. Fuck, he felt sick. What the hell was he doing? It was a dire situation though and he didn't know what else to try, especially after trying to do what Ciri had said.

A bolt of red light shot from Chaldera's fingertips, the Fae flying up high so that the twin beams of light lanced down from a height, striking him in the head. Max let out a cry and stumbled back -- but was too caught up to realise that she had not physically pushed him.

His skin prickled and he rubbed at his bare arm, anxiety clawing at him. Yet it was his nails that changed first, feeling tight and uncomfortable, as if he had gotten them caught in something -- kind of like the feeling that one had when they accidentally bent a nail back.

"Mmmph... This feels..." He said, trying to talk to stifle his sweating fears. "Weird..."

It was not much of a thing, but his transformation was swift enough to take his attention away. Without the Fae on his side, there was no getting out of it either, though the difference there was that Max had not specified what kind of tiger he had wanted to be turned into. So it was that the Fae took a wicked sliver of control back.

His spine crunched, vertebrae rubbing up against one another as he let out a strangled shriek, dropping to all fours on the ground. It hurt! But not enough to claim all his attention, his spine shooting out, shoulders rounding and hunching, bearing his chin down and back to his chest.

"Urrrfff..."

He shook his head, though things were progressing, his body bristling, itching and tickling. He tried to rub at himself but it was all over: there was no stopping it. Not as orange and black and white fur sprouted where there had only been a little hair before, the hair on the top of his head swiftly fading into the mass. His face cracked as new bone formed, bulging out to the sides in a massive skull, teeth shuddering as if he was being drilled at the dentist.

A part of Max surged -- yet he did not take sexual gratification from transformation, not like Tim. Not as his body no longer felt human, his feet pushing up, toes clumping together, standing up onto them as the bones in his legs shifted.

Yet it was not digitigrade legs that he was being given, like a two-legged sona. No... He was on the ground for a reason as he looked down at his hands in disbelief, the fingers shrinking into the chunkier, fluffier, orange toes of a tiger. His claws pricked out, a strange sensation sinking into him as they retracted, but his arms grew longer too.

"Mmmph... No... Didn't... Mmmmrrrooowwwwl!"

That was a tiger noise, his voice box changing, leaving Max with no ability to communicate by speaking out loud as he had done before. He panted heavily, even as his lungs expanded and his ribs were added to, the points of them stretching down and around to frame his chest and midsection. His arms stretched to match the length of his legs even as his trousers pulled too tightly around his hips and thighs, the new proportions of his body awkward at best. Yet they couldn't hold up as his body grew overall, gaining size and muscle mass, layering down his shoulders as his forelegs set themselves more comfortably into position.

Rrrrrrriiiiiiip!

It was only a few moments between his trousers and his T-shirt giving up, really, splitting across his shoulders as that prickly striped fur burst through. His trousers were trickier, breaking across the point of his crotch and then splitting between his legs. They hung over his tail, which he tried to lash back and forth, shooting out the hole in his backside, growing to a foot long, then two feet long and longer still.

This can't really be happening...

And yet it was and there was naught that he could do to stop it. Even if...it felt good too. He'd had a non-anthro version of his 'sona too and...well... He rather liked it! The pain was easier to forget as fresh, clean, forest air filled his lungs, sucking in breath after breath, able to smell so much more as his nose flattened out. He could not see his features, but he knew that he was becoming more and more feline, his tail flicking awkwardly as he tried to control the muscles.

But...it was good, it was very good. Everything jarred and threw him off-balance, struggling to find that very balance on his new paws, but it settled into place too. And that was the beauty of it, in the end, even though his larger heart pounded and his lungs expanded greedily to suck in air, eyes set a little more on his face so that he could see more to the sides of him. Yet they still faced forward, like a predator, a strange squeaking noise pulling through his skull as his ears and ear canals adjusted, pulling the rounded ears to the top of his head. He twitched them experimentally, though found that, so far, he had little control over them.

Lying down, he twisted and clawed uncomfortably at his shirt, managing to shred it, though he curled further around himself than expected, very nearly a full tiger. He panted harshly, his teeth drawn into canines, whisker itching as they spiked from his muzzle, making him want to rub at his face.

"Grrrrrrffff..." He grunted, trying to make a noise. "Yrrrrrrnnnngghhh..."

Think your words.

Ah, so that was telepathy, the voice of the male Fae entering his mind.

He reached for Rose, wanting to reassure her first, though she still stared in horror, the ground before her painted in cum.

I'm okay, Rose, he said, hoping she could hear him.

"I...hear you, Max," she said slowly, keeping eye contact with him that the tiger only broke to try to rip off the remains of his trousers, his shaft softening back up into his body and the fold of a sheath. "It's... It's okay. You're okay."

"What?" Tim butted in, looking between them. "Is he talking to you? What is he saying?"

But Max didn't catch onto that as his balls hung a little lower too, the final part of his change to settle over him. It did not feel like he had lost his shaft as it had tucked itself into his sheath, which was a relief, but there was still a lot going as a shuddering sense of finality washed over him, as if the tiger was feeling the weight of his body for the very first time.

I'm a... I'm a tiger!

He yowled, leaping forward and immediately tumbling head over tail, though the bump did him no harm. Oh, it was so good! Delight overwhelmed the fear and he romped around, trying to get the hang of his new body, even though his weight and new centre of balance, even the muscle too, threw him off. But it was okay, at least for him, even if his life had suddenly been turned upside-down in a way that Max could never have anticipated before heading out on that camping trip.

"Well, it is nice to see someone enjoying their new body!"

The words were pointed, directed at Rose, who scowled and shook her head, trying to cross her arms over her chest. The giant balls, however, got in the way.

"You think I like this?" She snapped, fear forcing her tongue. "Who'd like this? Why don't you transform someone who has a kink for this?"

The Fae frowned at her, both of them. Max wheeled about, trying to get his head back in the game but...it was too late. Both Fae zapped Rose with her magic and she grabbed at her throat, what they could see of her wide-eyed and struck by panic, as if it was dragging at her lungs even more than her giant nuts were.

And...she was changing again. Her world and her body spiralled out of control as she grasped at her face and mouth, trying to keep her lips open. Yet that wasn't going to stop anything, seemingly, for her as her tongue bloated and swelled, like something unholy in the summer heat, thickening up as it pressed out of her mouth.

"Mmm-hm-mmph! Mmmph! Mmmmph!"

Yet no amount of muffled shouting around her fat tongue helped her out as she heaved and tried to breathe around it, even if she was, ultimately, forced to breathe through her nostrils instead. There was just nothing else for it, not as ecstasy thrummed through her again, shifting her weight back as the giant dick erupted in orgasm.

CRACK!

Finally, the camping chair gave out, sending her crashing to the ground with a thump that reverberated through it. Dimly, she was aware of the tiger -- oh, hell, Max! -- yowling and snarling, though she couldn't concentrate on him, not as her tongue fully thickened up into a bloating cock, the head thick and flat and fleshy, the medial ring of the dick tickling her lips as it throbbed tenaciously into existence.

Muted, cries silenced behind the muffling gag of a cock tongue that was, really, too big to fit her mouth, her eyes glistened with tears. With one means of communication stripped from her, her body could only seek out another, trying to find a way, even through tears, to make herself heard.

"Oh, that is rich," Chaldera giggled, flitting up for a better look. "Well, if you are going to complain, then we can only quiet you for a time. Maybe we'll change it back for you, if you're a good little cock cumming girlie now, hm?"

Rose shook her head, though it was more of a tremble, crushed on the ground by the giant nuts in her lap, squashing up her body and pinning her with their humungous weight. So much flesh was sweltering, leaving her sweating under it, wriggling and squirming fruitlessly. Cautiously, Max reapproached with a worried growl.

"Oh, god... Fuck... Rose..."

Tim was the only one left who could do anything at all, though that wasn't what he was best suited to, it had to be said. That wasn't his fault, no, not at all, trying to get the trousers off her hips to help her be more comfortable, though his hands were shaking too badly to use the knife. He had ripped them, though leaping out of the way of yet another explosive orgasm, flooding the already huge pool before her with even more cum, was certainly an occupational hazard of being anywhere near Rose's immediate vicinity.

"Sorry, sorry..."

The more he tugged and pulled, awkwardly pressing his elbow into the giant nuts too, the more orgasms she seemed to have -- but there were bigger concerns still as he finally got her trousers and underwear away from her, tossing them aside. The Fae turned their attention to him and he held up his hands, thoughts awash. It was all so freaky and, well, he would have been lying entirely if he said he didn't have a semi-hard-on in his pants, but...transformations! Real things!

His heart raced. Was it his chance to finally get something that he had craved for so long? Max had gotten to ask for something, so maybe that meant too that Max thought it was a good idea. And Ciri herself had said that asking for transformations made it better.

He was rationalising it to himself, all to get what he wanted; yet that was not something that Tim had ever needed to do.

"Um... Hey... It's..." He struggled for the words, the want within him fighting to make itself known. "Can you...like...transform me into...a woman? A big cat with breasts?"

Chaldera tilted her head, though Lark nodded.

"Oh, that's like the big cat woman that's running around -- the one with all the tits," he said with a genuine chortle that time, his expression softening somewhat. "Ah, they had good fun with that one, the ones that started it all! I think she's the only one of that original trio still running around... But, yes, we can do that."

"Okay, so..." Tim tried to make it clear what he wanted, his mind jumping back to a recent piece of artwork that he had commissioned. "I want...to be transformed into a tigress like that, still anthro-human, like that, still walking on two legs. I still want to be able to move around and stuff, but I want to talk too, okay?"

Lark grinned, pointing a single digit at the man.

"Done!"

A floating cloud of magic burst from his fingertip, wafting over to Tim as if it had all the time in the world. Yet Tim did not feel like he had all the time in the world at all as it swelled around him, enveloping him in it while he coughed and, instinctively tried to wave the cloud away.

The changes began immediately, something shifting in the pit of his belly. He had not specified just how he'd wanted to be transformed, so the Fae certainly were going to have their fun with that, his chest feeling very odd, almost squishy. He blushed hard and looked away, a little embarrassed to have made such a request in front of Max and Rose, but, well...all bets were off then. The world around them was changing and if he had to keep up with it he was going to have some fun with it too.

"Oh... That's... Are those breasts?"

He rubbed his chest, not bothering to take his shirt off as it pushed out, more and more, a softness rising through. It seemed like they were toying with him, though Tim was okay with that, shifting his weight and squirming, though he did kick off his shoes for the moment. He wanted to see his feet transforming into paws when that happened.

The Fae could be as surprised as they liked that he wanted to be female, though Tim relished in the sensation of his cock tingling, feeling as if it was shrinking, the skin folding back in on itself. Turning his body away from Max and Rose for the sake of a tiny bit of privacy, he shoved his trousers down, letting out a low moan as his cock receded more and more.

12