The Tale Continues Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh... Yes... This is what I've always wanted!"

Lark and Chaldera exchanged looks, though the Fae were simply content to have a willing victim, someone that they could use and abuse just as much as they pleased. It was more than good enough for them and Chaldera even checked him out more closely, watching as his cock receded fully and the hair fell away from his crotch, leaving him smooth.

Tim whimpered, feeling between his legs, his balls aching deeply. There was a sense of loss there, but for a good reason, as his breasts still swelled, his balls shrinking back into his body to become the lips of his sex.

His body... His female body. It would take a while for Tim to change his pronouns, of course, but that would all come in time. It was not as if it was a change that he could honestly have expected to happen, not as he eagerly felt the softening folds of his pussy, even how a little swelled -- that had to be the clit. It was only a tiny bump, well concealed under a soft tuck of skin, but it was there and it was his!

"Do you want big boobs?" Lark asked, waggling his fingers in what could have been a suggestive fashion. "We can do that... If that's what you're looking for, of course..."

"Mhm!" He nodded quickly. "Yes! Big!"

He forgot to say that he still wanted to be able to move, but, frankly, that was swiftly a need that was falling away. His chest bloomed as another bolt of magic sank into him, that time coming with a shocking tingle, though the filling out of his breasts and his nipples perking up, growing larger to sit better on them, was disconcerting. It was like he was being turned into a balloon, inflating rapidly, bloating out and out and out as his skin was forced to stretch.

They strained ostentatiously against the front of his T-shirt, though Tim didn't know what to do. There was no way, at that time, that he'd be able to get his shirt off -- and the fact of the matter was that he dithered for so long that the choice was taken out of his hands.

His shirt ripped through, right across the furry company logo that he had bought rather a lot from, at one point. He wondered if he would ever get to purchase from them again -- oh, maybe he could become their mascot! That would be fun! He liked the sound of that rather a lot, even if it would be a bit "out there" even for him.

But his tits, oh... They were everything that he wanted, even as another pair blossomed below. Just like Ciri in the video!

"More!" He said, all but clapping his hands. "I want... Can you do three pairs? Total?"

Chaldera nodded and added to them, the Fae finally at peace. As long as they had people to transform they were pretty content: that was all that they had ever been looking for in the world. The problem with that only was that sometimes many didn't like to be transformed and, well, the needs of the Fae were drawn up in stark contrast, in that instance.

Tim moaned and groped his chest, the uppermost pair of breasts the largest as they swelled. Even to his touch, they felt hot, the bare skin jiggling and rippling as they ballooned. He couldn't believe it was happening -- to him! But he was the kind of guy who would have put himself through many transformations, over and over again, if he had honestly been given the choice...

Maybe the Fae would keep transforming him too?

His hips swelled, giving him more of an hourglass figure, though it was the breasts that would dominate, three pairs growing, though the top ones remained the biggest, off-balancing him so that he staggered. Tim did not notice his clothes slipping down his body, his jeans revealing more and more of his arse as Max yowled and covered his eyes with one paw and part of his foreleg. No, Tim was far, far too caught up in the moment to care about revealing too much of himself. It was not as if his breasts would fit into any normal clothing after all that, anyway...

He panted, his body darkening a little, white fur streaking down his underbelly and stripes painting themselves on the growing, tickling fluff of fur coating his body. It sprouted and spread all over his body, even his face, though thankfully left his lips be as they darkened.

He grunted. Oh, it was getting bigger, better... His whole body ached and he wanted to do more, to see more, trying to stay upright but struggling as his breasts grew to be the size of Pilates balls -- the kind that would be used in the studio. Bigger than a soccer ball, most definitely, but that was by the by as he moaned and let it all happen to him.

It still felt kind of like it was in his control or so he thought. That was all that Tim could hope for, that he would be able to control more and more transformations, living out his wildest dreams and deepest fantasies, over and over again. It was no longer so much about keeping the Fae distracted from Rose, the only one of the three of them that had not asked for transformations. No, he was all about living out his fantasies, playing with the things that had had to remain in the world of his imagination and stories, at least so far.

"Mmmm... Please..." He begged, eventually giving in and dropping, as lightly as he felt he was able to, to his knees in the grass. "More... I can go...mmm... More..."

They didn't know what he was asking, though the transformations could still play out, a little more magic rendering his pussy damp already, as if his arousal at being transformed was already ramping up to such a high that it could not be controlled. His body did not have a great amount to change, not like Max turning into a four-legged tiger, though there was a part of Tim that liked the thought too of being a tiger, just like his friend. Then they would still be together and they would still be friends.

It was a silly line of thinking, but it was hard to think as new muscle built in his back, aching as it grew, like he was really lifting and putting the reps in. Tim grunted, licking his lips, his face growing forward a little more gently than it had for Max, or so it seemed. He did not get such a defined muzzle but more of a furry one -- an anthro one that retained some human characteristics and facial features. The itch of eyebrows thickened up slightly on the ridges above his eyes, his eyeballs straining as if they were bulging while they shifted on his face.

It was a strange sensation and uncomfortable, especially when he was still trying to stay kneeling with his tits trying to drag him about. He really didn't know how he was going to walk with those, but, well...there was only so much that he could do about that. He would get used to it, he was sure, as the lower breasts caught up a little, both about the size of soccer balls, though they were a lot squishier, holding their shape rather than sagging at all.

"Mmmm..."

He let it all happen, stripes layering him, eventually shrugging out of the tattered remains of his shirt. His jeans just slid down, exposing half his arse as a stripey tail grew, twisting back and forth, though that was just as hard to control as his rounded ears. They matched him well, Tim reaching up to stroke them curiously as he felt them change shape, though they didn't feel like human ears anymore at all with the rounded edge to them, how they were fluffy. He poked inside and recoiled with a hiss that didn't sound like it should ever have come from his lips, as natural as it was.

"Ugh! That feels funky..."

The Fae laughed at him and even Max gave a little chuckling growl that seemed to be right at home coming from his muzzle. They were going to be the striped crew with them both being tigers -- well, he would be a tigress.

Continued in part three of three of The Corrupting Commission, The Tale Continues...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories