The Tale Continues Pt. 03

Story Info
The transformations, finally, shoot to the extreme...
5.4k words
2.1k
2
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

His back ached, tail flicking out another inch -- it had to be four feet long by then and still growing, just a little. The fur fluffed and puffed up thickly all over him, warming him through, though he panted instinctively as his tongue flattened within his mouth. The teeth sharpening into the points of fangs, all canines, were hard to manage and ached strangely, bone grinding from his jaws to make them. He supposed that the new material for his teeth had to come from somewhere, though it was sincerely disconcerting, rubbing the corner of his jaw with a low growl.

"Oof..."

He worked his tongue around his mouth, nose flattening, nostrils tucking lightly into place. He was okay with that, inhaling deeply, though the scent of another tiger assaulted his nostrils. Even though Tim had not even thought about how Max smelled before, it was now all that he could think about, his eyes wide as his body strained to such in tiny puffs of breath. Scenting the air, the rough aroma of mammal dragged into his lungs, the tiger's musk, the smell that would forever be intrinsically Max and no one else.

The pungent reek of fresh cum was worse though and, without thinking about it, he curled his black lip up, making a wrinkling, disgusted face. Chaldera, once again, laughed at him, but he could not show his blush anymore with all that fur covering his face, his muzzle quite well-shaped and defined. It was not "furry" -- not really. It was longer and shapelier, the whiskers quivering as he groaned and his flat, raspy tongue poked out briefly. The definition of it gave him a longer snout than expected, though it was gratefully received. Female features blended nicely with the muzzle, though his smile most came through in the cheeks, how they looked a bit fuller with the stretch of his dark lips.

That was okay though, whiskers itching as he rubbed his face and his tits bulged out, still trying to find space for themselves. The upper pair stopped at just about beach ball size: the kind of oversized inflatable ball that would be tossed about at the beach for fun. The ones below were only a hair smaller and covered the rest of his chest and his lower abdomen too. If he had had a cock still, Max would not have been able to see it, though there was no question as to his sex, even if it would take a while for his mind to catch up with all that had happened to him.

"Mmmm... Ohhhh..."

It was a struggle to talk, feeling like his tongue was coming up against too many new teeth in his mouth, the fangs sharp and pointed, the power of his jaw and bite building. There had to be more muscle there, for a strong, sexy tigress like him, but he would only come to learn just how to use that all in time, yes, all in good time.

And he liked that. Letting everything come in the way it was supposed to, he was left with much less to worry about. Maybe he could even find Ciri and get some advice from her as to how he could go about his life after being transformed, though he was confident too that it wasn't going to be all that much of a bother for him. He could study still... He still had hands, even if they were fluffy and furry, holding them out before him palms facing up to watch the fleshy, tough pads form. They were separated down his digits, like they would be on a cat's paw but longer to match the size of his fingers, the pad at its thickest point on the heel of his hand.

Hm, that could make holding a pencil a bit tricky...

Yet it was a small price to pay, even if Tim, quite honestly, had not thought through the consequences of his actions. No one really had there, for they were not given the time to do so. Even as his body ached as if he had run a marathon, kneeling and spreading his legs apart a little more to balance, slowly tipping onto one hand to balance, trying to make sense of how the weight of his body had shifted... No, he would not regret it, despite his tits being too large for Tim to move anywhere near as normally as he had before. Each nipple was tipped with dark flesh and he let out a soft, tiger-like yowl as his tail swung back and forth, excitement coursing through him. Fuck, he was so wet between the thighs!

His transformation settled and he looked over himself, running his fingers down his arms, marvelling at the sensation. It was as if human skin was so dull that there was no way to truly experience it as it was supposed to be, even if the skin was bare and fur was not... Oh, not everything made sense to him, not as he staggered back upright, having to push and heave himself off the ground with both hands.

"Unff! Thisth isth greath!"

He rolled his eyes. Talking, yes... He'd work that out. Like Ciri, he guessed.

You look good, but I didn't think that you'd have breasts, Max said, touching Tim's mind with his own. Are you feeling okay?

"Yes... Yes, I feelth greath..."

He only slurred a bit that time, smiling as widely as he could, even if feline lips were a lot harder to stretch into a smile.

Then and only then, could their attention -- that of the Fae especially -- turn back to Rose. The first of them to be transformed with a waggling cock leg that spurted and drooled, the head lying in a pool of cum and her torso pinned to the ground by a giant pair of jiggling balls. Her horse cock tongue flipped loosely out of her mouth, still erect but controlled by the muscle at the back of her "tongue" and mouth. It didn't do her much good with the weight of the cock that it was to control.

"So..." Chaldera said, looking down on Rose with her arms crossed. "It seems that you've gone and wrapped yourself in quite a conundrum down there, missy! None of this would have happened if you'd just been bold like your friends and given us something to transform you into!"

Rose groaned and tried to shake her head, but her cock tongue made it so heavy, slopping to one side of her mouth and then the other, straining her lips. The climaxes just kept on coming, leaving her exhausted, cum streaming from her. She'd tried to stay as still as possible, especially after she'd fallen, but that hadn't seemed to help much.

Will you turn her back, please? Max asked, polite for someone who had just been transformed into a tiger. She's sorry that she snapped back at you. But maybe there's something that she can ask to be transformed into instead.

Lark shook his head, clicking his tongue loudly and disapprovingly against the roof of his mouth.

"Oh, no," he said, ignoring the fact that Tim and Rose had not heard what Max had said directly to him. "No, no, no, we can't turn her back, we are not doing that. We like you three...but not that much!"

"Maybe though..." Chaldera said, having mellowed out rather a bit. "Hm... How about a few considerations? What would Rose have done to her?"

Rose had not introduced herself to Chaldera but she didn't have to be, not when the guys had said her name so many times over. She groaned, looking plaintively between Tim and Max.

What would you want to be transformed into, Rose? Max asked her, bringing Tim into the mental conversation too. Is there anything that would be okay for you?

Mmph... She thought, hoping that her words would carry to him through their telepathic bond, at the very least. I don't know... Fuck, this is horrible... I just want to move again and to stop coming.

So... Moving around? Kind of like Ciri advised us in the video? Max clarified. Maybe we can get them to do that. What do you think, Tim?

I think that they'll do something as long as it's weird, Tim added, though he took a moment to think first. But we should try to get your tongue back to normal too, Rose, I promise. I'm sorry we couldn't stop it.

It's okay, I understand why... Yes, please, anything. Do anything you can to make this better. Thank you... Thank you so much.

Max broke the connection with Rose, stepping away to face the Fae. He lifted a paw and then sent out his mind to link up with theirs.

She'll be transformed, Max said, thinking of his words very carefully, in case it affected the transformations. Please, transform Rose. Give her the ability to move around again. And let her speak. It's not fair to her. She promises that she would have made some requests if she had known.

"Is that so?"

The Fae didn't seem convinced but...it was fun. And it was both the fun and the ability to demonstrate the magic that they were all about.

"If she makes some requests too, with that naughty little tongue of hers," Lark said at last, "we'll see what we can do. Maybe a naga... A nice slippery serpent to slither about the forest! We've not seen one of those yet, have we, Chaldera?"

Rose grunted, trying to nod. It would be better than nothing, but...terrifying. She'd never liked snakes! Even her fursona had been a cute little house cat before, nothing more than that! And she'd not ever been as active a part of the fandom as Tim and Max but, well...it wasn't as if the Fae either knew or cared about that.

Rose blinked as a flickering lance of pink light, which looked more like a physical object (a spear?) leapt to her. She didn't know which Fae it had come from... Yet she felt the effect of it, one way or the other, her tongue thick and unwieldy...but she could taste again!

The cock shrank, though Rose had to fight to not swallow, gulping, eyes watering. Even her tongue shrinking again was hard for her to hold, wiggling it constantly back and forth from one side of her mouth to the other. It was hard to even believe that she was getting her tongue back, even if other parts of her were to be transformed...

Shit, why couldn't one of the guys have gotten hit by the transformation first? She knew that was wrong to say as she grunted around her tongue, saliva spilling around the shrinking cock, but sometimes the human mind was not all that kind. She knew better than to say something like that aloud.

Lark chuckled, adding to the transformation while Rose was allowed to move her tongue back and forth, in and out of her mouth, pressing to her upper lip briefly. He shot his magic at her in a tangible lance of white light and, instantly, she shuddered.

There was not too much that came of her cock leg but...it was better. The shape was already there, which made the transformation easy, nodding helplessly as she moaned.

"Oh... Thank you...for letting me move...again..."

Chaldera rolled her eyes.

"Only 'cause your friends were fun, girlie. We should have made you a tiger to match them! And left you with a wiggly cock tongue."

Rose pressed her lips together. No, no... She would not say anything back. She didn't feel her legs as they transformed, though she did feel the loss of sensation as brown and blue scales, with a blue-striped pattern, layered her growing new tail. The balls shrank down, allowing her to move a little more, the relief of not having their weight bearing down on her enough to have her sobbing lightly.

"Oh, thank you... Thank you..."

The Fae ignored her. Her thanking them wasn't something that they cared about.

She would just have to accept being serpentine as the prickling definition of scale upon scale layered her leg, the flat head of what had been a horse cock melding into the rounded tip of a serpentine tail. Larger, more rectangular scales layered what would be the underside of her tail, though Rose hoped she would still be able to wriggle about on it, in time.

To be a naga... It was a kind of "furry" fursona that she could have gotten behind, if the choice had been given to her.

Her tail thickened up, fattening as vertebrae pricked down, one at a time, adding bone where it had been lost in her initial transformation.

She groaned. But the Fae were not to be dissuaded in the slightest.

"If you're going to go through with this," Chaldera said, snapping her fingers, "give us some transformations! Come on, girlie!"

Rose shuddered. It was hard to think with the tightening pull of her tail, the tip curling as muscle and ligaments slowly strained down the length.

Lark rolled his eyes.

"You always ask for strange things... It's all sexual that you want, isn't it, again?"

Chaldera smirked.

"You got it! We've got two tigers, yes, one with tits... But I want to see some freaky stuff!"

Rose groaned.

"Um... I don't know..."

"You've got to tell her something, Rose," Tim added, unhelpfully. "What about cocks instead of nipples? Uh... You might have to make them bigger to please them, I guess..."

Rose would have baulked -- but she had to think about what she could manage.

"Okay..." She said slowly, thinking that that could be hidden under clothes, eventually. "And... What about a scaled upper body too... I can match these scales that you've given me, on my tail? An anthro dragon torso, scaled like that, with a dragon head too."

Chaldera sighed.

"Not too sexual... But we could do that."

"Add awkward cocks on her body too," Tim added, though he didn't know if he was pushing things too far, Rose shooting him a look. "What, Rose? You've got to do enough..."

He could have been doing it for his own amusement but, really...he'd just ask the Fae to transform him more later too. He was sure that there would be more than enough of them around the forest for him to get more than what he wanted. If there was no going back, then he would take what he wanted from them, stepping into his new life...

Rose sighed, nodding.

"The dragon...and the cocks... You can put multiple breasts like Tim's on me too, that doesn't look too bad. I'll be able to move around with that, won't I? Okay, yes, I can do that. Is that enough?"

Chaldera smirked.

"I don't know -- we'll see!"

Rose flinched as three bursts of light zapped from the Fae, flashing without connecting with her. It was as if they didn't need to, not as her body trembled with energy.

Her skin rippled and bulged... Oh, she hadn't expected that yet! Her chest was, at the very least, visible again, now that the giant balls had sucked back into her body, even if she was naked from the waist down, the tail twitching as a genital slit formed, though was subtly in line with her scales.

"Mmmmph..."

She twisted, grunting, struggling to half sit up, though her breasts... They were growing. Not much, but enough to swell against the front of her shirt and jacket, though she was too warm already. Her tits swelled out, though the flesh bubbled beneath them as two more pairs instantly swelled.

Yet the transformations, for her, were furious and chaotic, bumping into one another. For her tail was still thickening up, growing wider than her natural hips over her buttocks and where her thighs would have been, slowly solidifying with functional muscle. But her tits straining and bloating, as if her skin was not enough to contain her flesh anymore... That was something else. That had her wriggling and moaning, squirming, not knowing at all what else to do with herself, even as her breath hitched and caught.

"Unffff..."

She twisted her body but it was not her tits that burst through her clothes. It was the bloating, stretching dick nipples that poked through, making a new bulge and tearing through in a spring of flesh that did not belong there. Too late, she regretted agreeing to those, even though it had been Tim who had asked for them, too much happening all at once, her body weighty and uncomfortable in all the worst ways as her tail slapped back and forth against the ground.

"Nnnngggghhhh, this...is...hard..."

Max swallowed, though didn't get in the way of the anthro tigress that was Tim. It was weird to be watching his friend transform like that, though Rose didn't seem to take as much pleasure, even as her tail sloshed about in the puddle of cum that her cock leg had produced before transforming into a tail.

Tim leaned into things well and Max rather liked his tiger form, even if he would not have asked for it if he had had a choice there. He would rather have had the ability to transform back and forth...

But he watched, all the same, as her shirt tore through, a cock sprouting from her belly button, every breast (six in total) boasting a dick nipple too. Her shirt tore as she was forced to rip it from her body, her comfort coming above even her embarrassment, though Max did not look away...

Even then, he could not. He growled and licked his paws, lying down and keeping a watchful eye on Rose's growing transformation. The dicks wobbled as they grew, dark brown to match her scales and compliment her form, though it was still ridiculous to him that he was even watching it.

Her torso too had to shift and change, though she did not grow wings as he expected. The Fae seemed keen to change her and her face cracked with new bone as it stretched out and out and out, offering her a long, elegant muzzle, though the process of gaining it did not seem at all as Rose would have wanted it to be. She groaned and clutched at it.

"She's not playing the game," Chaldera prompted, folding her arms, the Fae displeased. "If you don't choose a transformation, we're going to just assume that you are going to have to be forced!"

Rose groaned, turning her larger, heavier head from side to side. She tried to sit up, but didn't quite have the abdominal muscles there to do so. A shaft jutted out awkwardly from her side and there was even one sprouting from her back, right in the middle, making it impossible, from that day forward, for the naga woman to sleep on her back. It wiggled back and forth, pumping up thick and full, though she seemed to squirm, trying to adjust for the extra weight.

"I can't do it..." She moaned, still getting used to her transformation, her words slurred and hard to understand, though the Fae didn't seem to have an issue. "I can't... There's too many...mmph...dicks..."

She was whining, even as two cocks, complete with bulging, swelling sets of balls too, grew from her armpits. Those would force her to keep her arms up even when her arms ached and Max shuddered in sympathy. It was not something that he would have chosen for himself, no... Rose panted, trying to slump back, half-sitting up but struggling to get the heaving mass of her tail under her.

"Oof!"

The Fae pursed their lips, shaking their heads. Max stiffened. Oh dear, neither of them looked happy... He was just about to interject, to stall them just a little, when Rose shuddered, her tail slapping the ground.

"Guuuunnnnnggghhhh..."

She let out her most horrendous groan yet, a giant horse cock sprouting from each hip. They may not have been that bad, but there were two on each side and two straining balls for each too. The nuts jostled and rubbed awkwardly against one another as they ballooned out at an alarming rate, though Rose couldn't stop it, not as the Fae took things into their own hands again. Each cock reached, easily, four feet in length, even larger than her tits and the dick nipples, as if she was swiftly due to become a porcupine of cocks and no more.

"So, you won't take more?"

"Unnnngggghhh..." Rose groaned as her skin stretched and ached, the jostling cocks dragging her attention all over the place, dripping with pre-cum as if they were already about to blow. "I... I can't... Please..."

"Well," Lark grunted. "If you won't play our game then we'll just turn your tongue back into a cock too. Maybe a fat pair of nuts to fill your mouth too! Get ready..."

12