The Tale Continues Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was Tim's time to shine.

"I'll take them for her!" He rushed in. "Any more transformations... Or give us both cock tongues! You can give me dick nipples too... Mmm, I know, turn my buttocks into balls...but still leave my tail, please? I like my tail."

"Hm..."

Chaldera pursed her lips. She didn't mind too much which of them she transformed as long as she got her fun. And it was the act of using their transformation magic, showing humans that they were not as big nor as mighty as they thought they were, which was appealing to her too...

"Perhaps."

She shot an experimental burst of magic at him. He groaned and shuddered bodily, already openly taking sexual pleasure from it.

He didn't get told what they were doing, but his multiple breasts showed well how the magic flowed, tingling and aching, his nipples throbbing tenaciously.

"I think she deserves the cock tongue back though," Lark said, the Fae not as willing to forgive. "Both of you!"

"Ohhhh..." Tim moaned, caressing his dick nipples just to make them spurt, pushing himself into orgasm while Rose shrieked and tried to shift away from her climaxing cocks, jets of random cum shooting off in all directions, completely out of her control. "Unnff... I'll take it, but please...let us both be able to communicate sometimes, please? I still...want to talk. I can't ask for more transformations from you...if I can't talk."

That pleased the Fae, their expressions softening, even though Tim had not been trying to mollify them in any way. No, he had just been trying, that time, to get just what he wanted, even if it did happen to come with the good side effect of Rose not having to go through more transformations if he could take them for her.

His nipples swelled, fattening up into cocks -- though they were ringed with balls too. Not just two for every cock, swelling and straining and making him feel as if he was being thrown off-balance all over again, no... There were six in total around each dick nipple, throbbing and churning with cum that leaked and dripped all over his tits. If he didn't know better, panting heavily as the need to orgasm rose, he would have thought that it was milk -- though scooping a little of it up and licking it off his hand-paw thing told the tale of that well enough.

He licked it off, murmuring softly, though the push of new flesh growing from his tits in the form of dick nipples and balls was disconcerting. He couldn't get his balance but he was sure he would manage it, even as the Fae discussed between themselves in low, hushed tones.

"Okay!" Chaldera said, clapping her hands together in a strangely human fashion. "We will accept one change to the cock tongue... You both will get dick tongues but not always. They will randomly sprout for a day or so -- you'll never know for quite how long -- and then you'll be able to talk again."

Tim quivered. That would be really uncomfortable, drooling around it. He didn't ask if there would be balls there too, for he didn't want to make it worse for Rose, even if he would not have minded having cum dripping from his cock.

Rose nodded faintly, but it was Tim that was in control, even as he drank in the sight of her cocks jutting off, painting her own naga tail with long streams of cum. It went everywhere and some even caught him across the chest as he panted and moaned, not knowing whether to grope his own cocks or stroke his new tits. There was just so much there that he could have done that everything dragged his attention all over the place.

Whereas Rose didn't seem destined to get her cock tongue right away, Tim got to feel it, however, heart surging, legs closing against a sudden flood of wetness. Fuck, he was practically dripping in it! His tongue grew larger, thicker, more awkward in his mouth and, for a moment, he desperately hoped that he was not going to choke on it. It was hard not to worry about something like that as Rose's eyes landed on him in horror, seeing something in him that he could not, for it was still within his mouth.

After all, she had felt just how horrific it was for her tongue to transform into a cock before, so it made sense that she would be scared of it. He hoped that she knew too what a favour he had done her, in getting it so that they would, at the very least, be free to talk most of the time. It could have been a lot worse and the feline was still sure that he could ask for more from the Fae.

His attention was distracted, however, as Rose moaned, cocks jetting off, though the streams were erratic, as if she could never quite tell which cock was going to blow at any moment. His, on the other hand, seemed to pulse in rhythm, lifting his heart higher and higher as true bliss swamped him.

Tim wouldn't have had it any other way, no... Not as his tongue sprouted into a cock and bulged out thickly, even though the itching was rather disconcerting. He couldn't help but drool around it, moaning and gulping, trying to retain control while he wobbled, tits dragging him about.

More... How could he not want more? Rose had her hands pressed around her mouth as if she feared her tongue changing into a cock right there and then -- but, honestly, she would wake up with it, mutely screaming around it the next day. Just another little fun surprise that the Fae had left in store for her.

"We'll be back for you," Lark said to Tim, a pleased smile on his face. "Oh, I think we'll have some ideas, but there's someone that might have even more ideas for someone like you..."

"If we didn't think that she would come up with something even better than your twisted mind," Chaldera added, "then we wouldn't leave."

Tim shivered, panting openly.

"Ohhh..."

He wanted to say more, pleading with his eyes for them to come back. Max touched his mind, using his telepathy.

Are you okay?

Yes, Tim thought back at him, though he wondered if embarrassment could come through their connection too. But...can you ask them to come back for me? We can make sure you guys are away from them...

Max seemed to consider it for a moment, though it was not so bad. If Tim wanted to be transformed, maybe it was just as well that the Fae focused their attention on him, in a new female form, rather than trying to prey on him and Rose. He just wasn't so sure that Tim could keep them occupied for all that long, if he was honest.

He is asking if you can come back again, Max said, speaking to the Fae, who danced and flitted back and forth keenly in the air. Will you come back, for Tim?

"Of course!" Lark said with obvious relish, gleefully rubbing their hands together. "Oh, to have a victim... Some of the transformations, mind you, are not what I would choose -- but that's the excitement of having someone else choose! You get to see just how someone's mind works, whether they're trying to remain as human as possible or going all-in..."

Chaldera rolled her eyes.

"Or you could just enjoy it," she snipped, poking him in the ribs. "Either way... We've got tabs on you lot now. We'll know where you are, so don't even bother trying to run away from us."

Tim nodded, grinning as his cock stretched out beyond his lips, the tip thick and fleshy, trembling with raw need. Before it was even fully formed, it jetted off with a stream of cum, the Fae fluttering off into the night at a surprising pace, the cock swelling to its full, magnificent -- if daunting -- three-foot length from his parted lips

He grunted, feline fangs scraping it, though he was content, yes, still... Tim couldn't even be horny after everything, even if it had turned out to be much more than what he'd bargained for. He was sorry, of course, that Rose had gone through so much, though they all should have heeded the warnings.

At least you can help us talk, Tim sent out to Max, who looked at him strangely. I wouldn't change a thing about any of this... You must think I'm crazy...

Max growled and lifted a paw. Was the tiger smiling at him? It was hard to tell with his dick nipples jetting off, the shifting jostle of the balls ringing them sending more and more cum down the lengths of his powerful dicks. He moaned, though even that sound was muffled. It was hard to be loud with a dick tongue, even if Tim delighted in that too.

I can't really say that you're crazy when I look like this, he confessed. And I love being a tiger like this already! It's amazing!

One way or the other, they would have to find a way to live with their transformations and the changes in their lives.

Left there all on their own at long last, the Fae bored of them for the time being, the trio didn't know what to do. Looking between one another, none could have could up with anything on the spot.

Um... Max said, breaking the silence with telepathy. So... I guess this is our life now?

"We ssshould find Sssiri..."

At least, that was what Rose tried to say. It was hard to work her tongue around her new fangs, even if it was not as challenging, clearly, as it was for Ciri. But the feline was most likely the one that would help them out there, considering that they knew her. They, of course, didn't know that Sara had been taken away with the Fae, the state of the form that she had been reduced to.

However, what Rose did not know was that the mobility and flexibility were already being stolen from her tongue already, a slow, gruelling transformation that would flesh out in the night while she slept, struggling to get comfortable in her new, naga body. Yet she would only find the waggling dick jutting out of her mouth, clunky and rendering her mute, in the morning, when it sprang back up and frightened her with the random, cursed cock tongue transformations that would come about when she least expected them, having forgotten that she had been cursed to have her tongue transform, randomly.

Just another fun surprise for Rose.

Their new lives as part of the transformed were only just beginning...and, still, the forest was the safest place for them to begin.

Until the world at large adapted to the new reality that the growing strength of the Fae represented, there was nowhere else for them to go.

This story will be continued in Transforming Fate.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories