The Tale of a Harem Maid: Ch. 04

Story Info
The Wife confronts Lana about the previous day's events.
2.3k words
4.48
6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_Roper
Dom_Roper
24 Followers

When I got to the Master's bedroom the next morning, I was surprised to see that he was already up and awake. He and the Wife were sat up against the headboard, looking at their laptop, discussing the dates of some event. As I open the door, they both look up at me, and he invites me in.

"Come in, Lana."

I walk over to the bed and take up a kneeling position on the floor. He has sometimes been awake and doing other things before I arrive to give him his wake-up call, although usually not on a Sunday. He and the Wife did retire to their bedroom early last night, but that's never an accurate way of telling when they actually went to sleep. In these situations, it is best to kneel and simply wait for instructions.

Without acknowledging me, he gets out of bed and walks out the door. Clearly, he doesn't require my services this morning. After waiting on the floor for a moment, I consult the Wife.

"Should I wait for his return, Miss?"

"Yes Lana, but you can join me up here." She replies, patting the bed next to her where the Master had been. I get up and slide myself under the sheets, sitting against the headboard next to the Wife. The bed was nice and warm where the Master had been sitting. The Wife closed the laptop, turned to me, and cut straight to the point.

"I quite enjoy this new dominant side of yours, where's that been hiding?"

I feel myself blush as I freeze in response. After a lot of stressing about whether I would be called out for my actions yesterday, I had finally reassured myself that I was in the clear, and now the Wife not only noticed it, but is asking me about it!

She had asked in a gossipy tone, but I can't tell whether that was masking contempt for my role in her punishment yesterday. Or had she even noticed me pushing on the Master's ass as he fucked her in the morning? Surely, she can't be angry with me for the punishment, I didn't ask to be involved, and I only did what our Master told me to do. But on the other hand, she can't be talking about the morning, as she had been lying on her front, and couldn't have seen what I was doing. Unless -- had the Master told her about it? I start to panic, the Wife can be just as sadistic as the Master, if not more so, sometimes, and we were alone in the room together. I fluster trying to think of how to respond, until she attempts to reassure me.

"It's ok, I won't get you in any trouble."

She smirks at me as she speaks. She's clearly trying to act friendly and reassure me, but part of me is still nervous and doesn't trust her motives. She was clearly angry yesterday about Master degrading her in front of me, and I feared she could be harbouring feelings of resentment towards me because of it. The last thing I want is a battle of dominance with the Wife.

"If it helps, I rather enjoyed myself," she continues, "you're a natural. I can't believe we didn't discover this sadistic streak in you sooner."

She seemed to understand what I was going through much better than I did, and talked of it like some sort of spiritual awakening. I finally manage to pull my thoughts together and respond to her.

"Does Sir know?"

"He spotted it before me, apparently you were a bit handsy yesterday morning."

"Oh no." I mutter under my breath.

"That's why he brought you down to the basement, so we could explore this new side of you."

I start to worry just how obvious I had been.

"Is that why he punished you yesterday, just to see what I would do?" I ask.

The Wife lets out a strange laugh.

"No," she answers, "that was definitely my fault."

As she laughs to herself about whatever had happened while I was at work, we begin to hear Amber moaning and screaming from the bathroom downstairs.

"Well, they're enjoying themselves." The Wife remarks. She loses her train of thought as she gets distracted by the sound of the Master and Amber in the bathroom, before turning back to me.

"If it were up to me, I'd take you under my wing as a trainee dungeon-hand, and I'd teach you all there is to know about exploring your sadism."

I picture myself, working beside the Wife in the dungeon, with the other girls tied up and completely at our mercy.

When I joined the Harem, I learnt about all the different roles a sub could fulfil, before agreeing to the role of maid. A dungeon-hand preps and rigs subs in the basement for the Master's pleasure, and often tortures and teases them while he has his way with them. The Harem does not have a dedicated dungeon-hand at the moment, but the Wife often performs the associated tasks for Master.

The Wife is now gently running her finger up and down my arm as we are sat next to each other, and sensing that I'm secretly enjoying what she's saying, continues.

"Unfortunately, my dear husband enjoys having his little serving girls, and won't allow me to distract you from your role as his maid."

I knew there was a catch. If I'm honest though, I wasn't looking to switch things up at the moment. I liked my place in the house as a maid, and still hadn't processed these new desires of mine.

"As much as he likes having girls that he can have his way with, he also enjoys having girls who will serve him; and as the maid, you are an important part of the balance of the Harem."

I was unexpectedly flattered by being called important, and by the thought of the Master in some way 'missing' me if I was no longer around to serve him.

"So, for now you just keep up the good work as his pretty maid, and I'll see if I can convince him to let me give you some extra-curricular training. How does that sound?"

After a little hesitance, I start to get excited at the thought of experimenting with my dominant side with the Wife after my official duties, like some sort of after-school club.

"That sounds great, thank you miss."

"Perfect." She replies, giving a little wink. She gets out of bed and picks out a gown for the morning. It's a much slower and more casual start to the day on a Sunday. She makes her way to the door.

"I'm going to go and make breakfast; you'd better wait here for our Master."

"Yes miss." I obediently reply.

As I wait in my Master's bed, I start to fantasize about what I may get to do as part of my training. I imagine myself with another sub down in the basement. I'm not thinking of any particular person, but the sub I'm playing with is petite and blonde, so would be most like Chloe. I've got her tied down to the bed, with each wrist and ankle restrained towards a corner of the bed, stretching her into an 'X' shape. She's blindfolded and completely naked, whereas I am in my maid's uniform. I strut around the bed, inspecting her from every angle, while gently running a riding crop along her body. Every now and then, without warning, I give a swift strike with the whip, making a satisfying smacking sounds as it hits her meaty flesh. I watch her face for every response.

As I stare across the room daydreaming, my body physically shakes with excitement, and I have to regain control of myself.

Amber has been quiet for a while now, and I hear the bathroom door open, and my Master make his way back upstairs. As he gets closer, I perch myself in the bed in anticipation, and realise that I can hear not one, but two sets of footsteps approaching. The Master enters the room completely naked, his prominent erection on show. Behind him is Amber, also completely naked, holding his hand and playfully giggling as he brings her into the room. The Master has been dried since his shower, but Amber's luscious red hair is still wet and dripping down her body. After taking a quick look around the room, Master turns to me.

"Has my Wife started breakfast already?"

"Yes Sir." I dutifully reply.

"Very well, you two can help finish me off then."

Still standing just inside the open doorway, he swings Amber round in front of him, and she collapses to her knees giggling. He beckons me over, and I get out of the bed and slip off my robe. As I strut over, Amber has begun gently sucking on his tip, hollowing her cheeks, and staring longingly up into his eyes. I kneel beside her and wait patiently for my turn. It's not long before she shuffles over, allowing me to come in closer. She releases our Master from her locked lips, and softly tilts his erect cock towards me. I lean in closer, and while locking eyes with him start to suck. Where Amber had started him off by teasing his tip, I begin to take more of him in, reaching about halfway down him, trying not to get too rough and lose my grace.

After we have had a chance to get a taste of what was to come, he rearranges us so that we're both pleasuring him at once. We're kneeling opposite each other, with his cock in between, so that our juicy, ruby red lips are gliding along either side of his shaft. As Amber and I face each other, he gently cups the back of our heads to hold us in place, and starts to rock his hips back and forth slowly, with our lips moving up and down him in unison, acting as one. We both have saliva running down our chins, combined with the sweet precum that's starting to escape from our Master's fully shaped erection.

However, it's not long before he gets bored of this position, and decides to move on. He makes his way over to the bed and sits down, bringing us on our knees with him. Once he's in a comfortable position, perched on the edge of the bed, Amber makes her way between his legs and continues to worship his cock. I start caressing his legs from the outside, until I see an opportunity to show him that I am ready be more than just a house maid. As Amber is working away with her mouth, I take up a position behind her, and then holding her hair in a ponytail, start to control her movements up and down on his cock. Just as I've seen the Wife do to others before, I push her deep onto him until she's starting to audibly struggle. I don't have to apply much force against the back of her head to gain complete control of her, rendering any resistance she gives futile. Spluttering and gagging, she pushes back against my hand to try and catch her breath. I deny her a break, and keep pushing her head down, feeling the resistance of his cock ramming into the back of her throat.

Immune to the sounds of her struggle, I fixate on the sight of her lips around his shaft. Despite pushing her harder and harder, she never quite gets all of him in. I've seen her take him balls-deep before, so I don't understand why I can't get her there now.

Suddenly, I feel a hand grab me by my hair, and before I know what's happening, the Master flings me up and onto the bed like a ragdoll. As I land face down, he pounces on top of me, pinning me tightly against the bed like a predator catching his prey.

"Remember your place, serving-girl." He whispers assertively into my ear, before burying his cock into my cunt. As well as our roles, we all have unofficial pet names; the Wife is 'cumslut', Amber is 'the whore', and I am the comparatively inoffensive 'serving-girl'.

He grabs my wrists and pins them behind my back, pushing his weight down through them. I can't help but cry out as he forces his cock into my pussy, stretching every wall with each violent thrust. I lost complete control and freedom of my body, and was made to feel everything in rapturous detail; the weight of his body restraining me, the sheer size of him inside me, even the feeling of his balls smacking against me.

Despite all of this, at the forefront of my mind was the fact he was doing this to me in front of Amber. My attempt to assert my dominance and show that I could play a bigger role in the harem only sent me crashing down the pecking order. With my head slammed against the bed I couldn't see her, but I knew Amber was watching me being put back in my place by Master.

He continued to fuck me for what felt like an eternity, until we were interrupted by Blake.

"Breakfast is ready, Sir."

He stops mid-thrust, holding himself perfectly still halfway inside me.

"I guess we'll have to finish this later then."

As he pulls out from me and gets up, my drenched pussy lets out an embarrassingly loud queef from being filled to such an extreme, and I lay in bed blushing, trying to regain control of my shaking body while Amber helps Master get dressed for breakfast.

I dwell on my conversation with the Wife earlier; if I want to explore the different Dom and sub dynamics that living in a Harem can bring, I can't afford to rock the boat and upset the balance in the household suddenly. For now, I need to remember my place, and gently open my Master's mind to allowing me to take on new roles and responsibilities.

Dom_Roper
Dom_Roper
24 Followers