The Tale of a Harem Maid: Ch. 03

Story Info
The whole Harem sit down for dinner.
3.3k words
4.36
7.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came down from my room a couple of hours after the session in the basement, ready to serve dinner, the dynamic in the house seemed to have returned to normal. At least it appeared so on the surface. Preparation for dinner was underway, with the Wife and Blake in the kitchen cooking.

Blake was the Master and Wife's servant, running errands, doing the shopping, cleaning the house - all sorts of chores to keep the house in shape under the supervision of the Wife. It was practically a full-time job, and so she had no time for any other job outside of the Harem.

For her hard work and commitment, Blake got a room to herself rent-free on the top floor with the master bedroom, and was given a small allowance. She had been in the Harem the longest, and if the Master and Wife ever went out with another sub to an event or party or such, she was the one they'd take. She was a 5'5" blonde, with a body sculpted into the shape of a goddess, and a face that beckoned you closer. Despite her hard work in keeping the house running with the Wife, the Master treated her like a fragile and rare piece of art in the bedroom, and in the ten months I'd been here, she is the only girl I haven't seen punished.

As part of their duties, Blake and the Wife cook dinner for the whole house on weekdays and Saturdays, and I serve it up. I usually don't get to eat my dinner at the same time as everyone else, as I am either serving the food or serving the Master, but sometimes he allows me to join them at the table once I've served up if he doesn't desire my touch at the time.

I start the lengthy process of laying the table for six. It's only a one course meal at the table -- if we have dessert, we usually have it afterwards in the living room in a more casual setting. I lay out the plates and cutlery, and then bring out the glasses. Despite removing the wine cellar upon moving in, the Master keeps a well-stocked wine fridge in the kitchen. Or more accurately, makes sure Blake keeps a well-stocked wine fridge in the kitchen. Either the Wife or Blake will have picked out a wine to go with the meal, and I pour everyone their glass, ready for when they come through to the dining room. Finally, if it were later in the year and dark at this time of day, I'd light the candles on the two three-arm candelabras along the middle of the table.

I make my way back to the kitchen to start taking through some of the food. Tonight, we're having roast chicken, so there are plenty of side dishes to be laid on the table.

"Can you gather the rest of the house please, Lana?" the Wife asks as she prepares to take the chicken through.

"Yes Miss." I dutifully reply. She doesn't seem to be treating me any differently, despite my part in her punishment earlier. She didn't exactly smile at me as she said it, more of a glance and a point, but she seemed very busy with the food, so I just put it down to that.

I leave the kitchen through the doorway at the other end from the dining room, which opens into the living room where the Master, Amber, Emma, and Chloe were all chatting.

"Dinner is ready." I announce, in my slightly more authoritative tone. I save my sexy and submissive maid voice for when I am talking to just the Master, or perhaps the Master and his Wife.

The four of them got up and followed me through the kitchen and into the dining room. The Wife and Blake had finished laying out the last pieces of food on the table, and were standing behind their chairs, waiting for the Master. No sub is allowed to sit down until the Master has, and may not start to serve themselves until I have served the Master and his Wife their food. As the Master takes his seat at the head of the table, the rest of the house follow suit, and sit down in their chairs. Where the Master sits at the head of the table, his girls sit either side down the length of the table. First on his right sits the Wife, followed by Chloe. On his left sits Blake, followed by Amber, and then Emma. Whenever I am allowed to join the rest of the house for dinner, I sit on the right, opposite Emma.

Although there are strict rules about seating and when we eat, dinner is still a casual event. As I serve up food onto the Master's plate, everyone is talking, and I am the only one required to be in uniform at this time. The Master thanks his Wife and Blake for the meal and thanks me for serving, before running his hand up the back of my exposed thigh in a teasing manner.

After I serve up the Wife's food, the rest of the girls tuck in, and I head over to the Master's side, where I stand to attention, waiting for any orders.

Halfway through the meal, the Master beckons me closer, and in a deep and commanding tone, he gives me an instruction.

"I want you to go under the table and give head to a girl of your choice."

After a moment to process his command, I reply.

"Yes Sir."

I get on my hands and knees and work my way under the table. As I went down, I pondered over who I would choose -- a voice in my head was taunting me and telling me to choose the Wife, but I felt like I had already pushed that boundary enough today.

Once I was in position under the table and looking at their legs, it was clear that the simplest method would be to base my choice on the ease of access. The Wife and Amber were wearing jeans, and so would be very impractical choices. Chloe was still completely naked for her punishment, but I felt that she had experienced enough today already, which left just Blake and Emma. Both were wearing relatively short skirts, which made my task much easier. As I had gone under the table at the Master's end, Blake was closer, and I was going to choose her until I realised the Wife was sat opposite her. I remembered the experience of the Wife controlling me with her heels the night before as I served my Master during their dinner, and didn't want to see how far she'd take that today after her punishment earlier, so decided in the end to choose Emma. Since my seat opposite Emma was unoccupied, I had more space to position myself, and had Chloe in the way between the Wife and me.

Once I had got into position at Emma's feet, I gently stroked her leg to let her know I was there, and she opened them up to let me closer. It's not often that Master asks me to pleasure another at the dinner table, and if so, it's usually the Wife -- or at a push, Blake. He has instructed me to play with a specific girl before, but never has he let me choose. I try not to read too much into it as I place my hands on Emma's thighs and bring my head closer to her hips.

Where I am the Maid of the Harem, Emma, just like Amber, is a 'toy'. Between Emma and Amber, there is always someone around who can be ready in a moment's notice to satisfy the Master's lust. Emma is often the one to fulfil the Master's darker and more intense wishes, and is often down with him in the basement, playing the role of his slave. Amber sees herself more as a bratty princess, and likes to tease the Master by dressing in lingerie and heels as she roams the house to get his attention.

I start caressing Emma's inner thighs, placing delicate kisses on them to arouse her. I work my way closer to her hips, before gently pulling and holding the part of her panties that covered her pussy out of the way. As I go in with my head, there's still little room to manoeuvre, so I encourage her legs wider apart with my elbows, and commit with my tongue.

This position is awkward, even as she spreads her legs further and rolls her hips upwards to help me. I grip her thigh firmly with my right hand, hold her panties out the way with my left, and go to work on her clit. I start with large, slow strokes upwards, but soon find saliva beginning to fill my mouth and I have to take a break every other stroke to stop it from building up. The position is uncomfortable, but I stay hard at work as Emma slowly begins to rock her hips in encouragement with the timing of the strokes of my tongue. I feel her reposition herself in the chair, slumping down in it to bring her pussy further under the table, and allowing me to reach it more easily. I start to up my game.

Rather than slowly licking up over her clit with each stroke, I'm now holding the swollen and sensitive clit against the tip of my tongue, and flicking it up and down more aggressively. Drool builds up in my mouth, but I don't stop as I up the pressure, not relenting as I feel her leg begin to shake under the table. The saliva in my mouth starts to flood out and down my chin, until it starts to drip onto the chair below. I'm so fixated on my work, that I'm unaware of the girls at the table going silent as Emma is unable to control her moans of pleasure. She reaches her left hand under the table and grips the back of my head. She doesn't pull me closer though, as I'm hitting the perfect spot with just the right pressure, and she doesn't want to ruin it. She still can't resist grasping my hair though and holding me in position. I no longer feel uncomfortable, not because of a position change, but because I'm obsessively chasing my goal. I lose track of time as I toil away under the table, until suddenly I'm interrupted by my Master.

"That's good, thank you Lana, you can stop now."

Disgruntled with having to stop before I felt my work was done, I pull my soaking mouth away from Emma's lips, and softly place back her panties. I crawl on my hands and knees back to Master's end of the table, and get up to stand next to him. Everyone is finishing off their meals, apart from Emma, who is visibly behind.

"Would you like some more, Sir?" I offer in my submissive voice.

"No thank you, Lana."

"How about you, Miss?" I turn to the Wife.

"I'm good, thank you."

Everyone continues their conversations until Emma finishes her meal. I stay at my position next to the Master's throne-like chair at the end of the table, until I am asked to collect the plates as they leave for the living room.

I take all the dirty dishes through to the kitchen, where Blake starts to wash them. Once I've cleared and wiped down the table, I head into the kitchen to fetch my meal. Wrapped in foil on the counter is a plate of food already laid out with chicken, veg, mashed potato, roast potato, and my own little pot of gravy on the side.

"Thank you for this." I say to Blake.

"No worries."

I often sit on one of the stools at the kitchen island and eat my dinner as Blake washes the dishes.

"How was work?" she asks.

"Oh god, I had another infuriating client. From the moment they walked in, I just..." I ramble on, bitching about the annoying customer from my shift, and Blake politely listens and nods. I adore Blake. Despite the fact that she can get a bit bossy like the Wife when it comes to chores, she is such an approachable and loveable person. Everyone gets on with her. When I first moved in, I even had a little crush on her. It sounds silly at this age, but her humble beauty is unavoidable, and she doesn't let her flawless looks get to her -- it really does inspire a childish crush for her.

After I finish my dinner, I help her to wash up the remaining plates, and we both head through to the living room. Chloe, Emma, and Amber are all deciding what show they want to watch.

"Where's the Master?" Blake inquires.

"Him and the Wife went upstairs for some alone time before bed, we've got the living room to ourselves tonight." Amber explains.

Blake and I join them on the sofas. The room has plenty of seating for the whole Harem, all centred around a giant 65" TV, with an impressive surround sound system. Amber and I are the only horror-enthusiasts in the house, so rarely get to watch our favourite movies on the big TV, but on the occasion we do get the chance, the immersive experience is worth the wait.

Against the wall opposite the TV, and stretching across the room to the right of the TV as you look at it, is the main 'L'-shaped sofa, which can comfortably fit five people. Freestanding in the room to the left of the screen as you look at it is a three-person sofa. The light grey fabric of the sofas compliments the neutral colour theme of the room, and help to make the room feel warm and cosy in comparison to the rest of the house.

On the floor between the sofas is the only rug on the whole ground floor of the house, which is otherwise covered in immaculate white tiles. Dotted between the sofas are also a couple of individual armchairs, and a couple of beanbags for movie nights.

Chloe is laid out on the smaller sofa, still nude for her punishment. Blake and I join Emma and Amber on the main sofa.

After listening to the others debate over what show to watch, I come to the realisation that I'm tired from the day's events, and make my excuses and head to bed. Just as I get to the stairs, I hear someone else leave the living room.

"Come with me." I hear Emma whisper in my ear, her voice filled with a childish sense of cheeky excitement. She grabs my writs and runs off down the hallway, dragging me behind as I struggle to keep up in my heels. She leads me down the stairs to the basement.

When we enter, she lets go of my wrist to turn on the lights. I stand in place as she strolls over to the bed and sits down on the end, her feet tangling just above the ground. She spreads her legs enough to open her skirt to expose her underwear, and locks eyes with me.

"I want you to finish what you started."

Her bright blue eyes are staring deep into mine across the room, as she bites her bottom lip. She's got one hand on the bed beside her and the other tapping the end of the bed between her legs where she wants me. My eyes subconsciously survey her body from head to toe. Her long and wavy blonde hair is brushed to one side, exposing her face. She wears very little makeup, with her lashes and mascara being most prominent, highlighting her beautiful eyes. Round her neck is a solid black choker. Although it is small and thin, it has no patterning, and is noticeably less dainty than, say, mine or Blake's. Emma's style of choker is specifically chosen to represent her role as a toy. Along with her skirt, she is wearing a light blue long-sleeve shirt with a low cut, showing off her ample C-cup breasts. Below her skirt, her muscly, clean-shave legs stretch down to the bright white ankle socks covering her feet. Aroused by the stunning view, and disappointed by being prevented from making her cum earlier, I decide to play ball.

"Was what I did earlier not enough?" I tease.

"You know it wasn't." she swiftly responds.

I slowly strut other to the end of the bed, unbuttoning and removing my shirt as I go. I walk slowly, making her wait for the touch she craves. I kneel on the hard tiles in front of her.

"Well let's get rid of these then, shall we?" I taunt as I pull her panties down. I put one arm under and around her thigh, and encourage her to lie back with the other, before diving straight in. I forgo the gentle foreplay, and immediately work at her clit. She's still wet from earlier, and it's not long before she's rocking and tensing her body with each motion.

This time I am fully aware of the noise she's making, as her breathing becomes heavy, and she releases her soft moans. Still holding her thigh with one hand, I being to fondle her breast through her clothes with my other. Her juicy tit bends to my will as I squeeze and release it with every stroke, with it springing back to shape every time. However fun it may be to play with her tits, it frustrates me that I didn't get her to strip before we started, as I struggle to play with her nipple through her clothing. After a few minutes of trying, I give up with the breasts, and bring my hand down to her pussy to up the ante. Still rolling her clit with my tongue, I slide two fingers straight between her pussylips. They glide in on a cushion of her wetness, and as I slowly stroke them back and forth, Emma lets out a moan of gratitude between deep breaths.

"Thank you, Lana."

Satisfied with my work, I grip her thigh harder, digging my nails in, and thrust my fingers knuckle deep. I curl my fingers inside her, trying to find her good spot, but her best reaction came when I started licking more aggressively. Suddenly, I feel both her hands reach round and grab the back of my head. This time she wasn't just holding me in place, she was forcing my head into her crotch. My mouth was crushed against her pussy, and I couldn't pull away. She started rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy against my face, getting faster and faster. She was getting herself off using my face!

"Oh god, Oh god -- Oh god!" She exclaimed, as her whole body convulsed, crushing me even harder against her cunt, before releasing me and collapsing back onto the bed post-orgasm.

We both catch our breaths in a moment of silence, while I try and process what had happened. I hadn't had any one-on-one sexual encounters with Emma before, and I didn't expect it to be like that. I assumed that since she was effectively bottom of the submissive hierarchy in the Harem, that she would act submissive with me. But, as I got up from knees and redressed myself, I realised that she was the dominant one of the two of us. She led me down here, she told me what to do, she gripped my head and grinded her pussy against it. Although I enjoyed myself, and didn't usually worry about things such as 'who is dominant over who', I couldn't shake the thought from my mind.

"Now that was worth the wait." She joshed, as she sat up on the bed and looked for her panties. After both redressing, we straightened the bed, turned off the light, and made our way back up the stairs. I headed up to bed, and Emma went back to the living room, smirking and winking at me as she went through the door.