The Tale of a Knight

Story Info
Returning to my beloved lady.
779 words
3.97
6.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The burning heat of the Mediterranean sun beat down upon Sir Michael as he surveyed the battlefield before him. Corpses of Christian knights and men-at-arms mingled among those of the enemy, which were strewn across the desert. Michael knew he was lucky not to be among them, as his own hard, warrior's body was dripping in sweat and blood from the many wounds he had sustained in vicious hand-to-hand fighting. He prayed none were too deep to be mortal, but was wracked with pain nonetheless. As he turned away from the grizzly sight, he knew the cause was lost and the only thing left to him of true value was his loving wife and family so far away at home in his beloved land of England.

The journey across the sea to France was rough and the days of travel through Burgundy and Gascony slow and fraught with risk. One night, Sir Michael woke on hearing his horse whiny to see the glint of a knife across the campfire. A bandit immediately rushed upon him, but Michael never slept in wild country without his unsheathed sword laid beside him under the blanket, so the thief lost his hand in a sweeping flash of a well-honed blade. At last he arrived at Calais and paid a fisherman to ferry him across to the white cliffs and green and pleasant rolling hills of his homeland beyond.

The rain was lashing down when Sir Michael's horse stumbled into the courtyard of the manor and he dismounted wearily. A startled groom rushed to take his reins, shouting out loudly that the master had returned. A moment of pandemonium, then she was running-out towards him, his lovely Lady Jane, crying out his name in overwhelming joy, straight into his open arms, little children in tow, never minding his damp, mud-spattered clothing and rough chainmail. She held onto his sun-beaten, stubbled face, raining kisses upon him, but the immense love, joy and relief at seeing her at last was overcome by the intense weariness of his epic journey and the lingering agony of his wounds, not fully healed. Michael staggered and the ground rushed up to meet him, though he saw the beautiful, concerned face of his true love gazing down upon him before lapsing into unconsciousness.

He was lying in their bedchamber when he awoke and on pulling back the bedding, he saw that his wounds had been tendered with loving care and gentleness for some days. He was recovering well and was washed, clean-shaven lying in the comfort of his longed-for, soft bed and clean sheets. Lady Jane entered the room and he rose to greet her, but she pushed him gently back down, the sheet having fallen to his midriff. She kissed him lightly on the lips and ran her fingers lovingly over his bare, bronzed chest and across his healing scars.

The gentle touch of his lady was enough to cause a swelling in Michael's groin as his large cock began to engorge, hardening and rising with re-awakened lust for this gorgeous maiden. She looked adoringly into his eyes and they kissed passionately, her hand tracing down his firm torso under the sheet, grasping his thick erect cock, stroking up and down the shaft. Their love for each other had always been strong and their lust so longed-for that they couldn't wait. He pulled-up her long, green velvet gown and she straddled his body, parting underclothes, as she slid the head of his stiff cock up and down her now dripping pussy lips. Moistening the twitching head and shaft, she guided it upwards towards her yearning pussy.

Pushing back onto him, he eased upwards, filling her to the brim with his full hard length. He pulled the top of her gown downwards to reveal her perfect pale breasts, then sucking her stiff, pink nipples greedily. Michael began to thrust gently into the moist core of his lady, her sodden pussy spasming on his throbbing pole, both crying-out in ecstasy as the shaft moved in and out of her. His low manly groans complimenting Jane's womanly highs...in and out, up and down they pumped, moisture dripping, pressure building in his full swinging balls, then it had to come...in..in..in.. and with a deep moan arrrgh..arrgh...arrgh.. he was bursting into her, spurt after spurt of hot white seed, deep inside her, into the welcoming core of her...as she screamed with pleasure, wracked with endless spasms of rapturous orgasm around the still pumping organ of her master.

They lay side by side, affectionately stroking and gazing into each others' eyes, knowing he was finally home and feeling the eternity of their love for each other.