The Tale of a Spartan Queen

Story Info
A beautiful Queen of Sparta meets a young warrior.
1.5k words
4.46
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was setting over the mountains when the sad procession entered Laconia. Four of his finest warriors carried the body of Archidamos lying dead upon his shield, their heads bowed both in mourning and at the weight of the King of Sparta.

Timaea, the Queen, was waiting along with the widows of other fallen warriors, but there was no weeping and wailing, for this was Sparta and open displays of such weakness were not the Spartan way. News had reached the city by messenger a few days before, hailing victory in battle against the Corinthians, but bearing the terrible news that the old King had been killed.

First among the pallbearers was Araios, a young man of only 18 years old, but already with a reputation as a great warrior and proven in battle. The precocious youth glanced brazenly at Timaea as they passed through the city gates, but then bowed his head respectfully with a sympathetic look on his handsome face.

Archidamos was not the only King of Sparta, the state having a system of dual kingship and King Tyndareos would by now have been informed of the death of his rival. Timaea knew that this meant grave danger for her and for her young children, as Tyndareos was a ruthless and ambitious man. Above all he craved absolute power over Sparta and the neighbouring Greek states and would stop at nothing to achieve this, even the slaughter of innocents.

Timaea was a powerful woman in both intellect and physical presence. Even at the advanced age of 38, she was clever and beautiful - tall, lean and muscular in a society that valued such qualities. Now more than ever, she would need to call upon these strengths if she was to survive the coming plots and machinations of Tyndareos. The Queen's thoughts turned to the warrior Araios. The young man was from a prominent family in the capital Laconia and would be able to call upon the loyalty and fighting prowess of many hoplites.

Araios arrived at the royal palace straight from the tavern, a little drunk on wine and somewhat annoyed at the summons, having been close to bedding the helot girl serving at the bar. The royal bodyguard who had found him in the Laconian dive would have been quite difficult to resist, being an enormous bear of a man, not that refusing an invitation from a Queen was wise at any time.

The young warrior's irritation slowly turned to intrigue as he was ushered down dark corridors and asked to wait alone in the ante-room to the Queen's bedchamber. This was clearly not formal business of state, but something far more secretive and thus exciting to the youth. Araios had often fantasised about the stunning Queen and at night in his bed had dreamt about her beautiful face and lythe body as he stroked his teenage cock under the blanket.

The Queen's maidservant appeared through the curtain to beckon him into the bedchamber, before disappearing barefoot down the corridor.

Timaea eyed-up the young man as he entered her room. Strong, powerful shoulders with muscular thighs and buttocks were the signs of a trained and hardened warrior. His face was handsome and chiseled, but his eyes showed intelligence and a wisdom belying his youth, perhaps gained from the hardship of battle. This added to her hope that he would make the ally she desperately needed at this perilous time. She could tell that the boy had been drinking and maybe it was this that gave him the courage to gaze so confidently into her eyes and then down slowly over the curves of her firm body.

She called Araios over as she explained to him the danger to the kingdom posed by Tyndareos and that she would need his support and that of his hoplites if Sparta was to avoid a devastating civil war. The close presence of the young warrior and the musky smell of a man, sent a warmth through the Queen, down from her tingling breasts through her lower body to moisten the intimate place between her legs. She hadn't been intimate with her husband in many moons and Timaea was a full-blooded woman with sexual needs.

Araios could scarcely hear the words the Queen was saying he was so entranced by her beauty and the proximity to her was hard to bear. He also had a deep instinct when a female was attracted to him and he sensed it now with this mature woman. Araios' cock pulsed and swelled in his tunic and he half hoped that this would be noticed by his sovereign.

"...I ask for your support in defence of Sparta" he caught, bringing him quickly back to reality.

Lowering onto one knee, Araios took the Queen's bejewelled hand and kissed it, looking up into her deep, brown eyes. "You are my Queen, you will always have my loyalty and the support of my men" he replied,"my love too" he added boldly.

Timaea reached down to help the young warrior to his feet only to find herself pulled into Araios' strong arms as he rose. The momentary shock at the affront to her high status was immediately replaced by the wanton lust of a woman who at that instant desired sex above all else.

The strong youth enveloped the mature woman and their lips met in a passionate kiss. The boy's prick was instantly at full mast in his tunic and Timaea raised a leg and onto tip-toes to allow it to rub through the thin fabric between her thighs. Grinding against her vulva and over her engorged clitoris soon had both moaning, pussy dripping with juices and young cock weeping with pre-cum.

Araios pulled up his short, woollen tunic, then the light, cotton shift of the Queen to allow his thick, naked shaft to plough freely to and fro between Timaea's legs. Juices poured onto his rampant organ, lubricating the action and aiding the speed of his pumping. Lifting the Queen and slightly changing the angle of his thrusts, had the next pump piston his dick straight up into Timaea's soaking love channel.

Crying out in mutual ecstasy, Araios thrust upwards into the beautiful, older woman, as she humped down in unison on the handsome youth's throbbing pole. Humping like wild beasts, they pounded against each other over and over again, mouths agasp at the intense pleasure of it and building rapidly to an inevitable explosion. Their desperate fucking came harder and faster and Araios grunted louder and louder until he shouted-out; white jets of seed shot from his balls in great torrents into Timaea's grasping pussy, making her spasm uncontrolled in orgasm at the heat of the spunk flooding into her.

Still panting from their exertions, Araios picked-up Timaea and carried her to the bed. He lay next to her on the luxurious covers, kissing and stroking. The lad bent to fondle and suck on the Queen's full breasts. She may have been an older woman, but Timaea's tits were firm from exercise and yet a good size from having nursed babies. Licking around the large brown areola and pulling on her nipples with his lips had these rising to stiffness in Araios' mouth and Timaea's back arching like a stretched cat.

Timaea reached down to grasp Araios' fat prick which was already pulsing back into erection, as is the way with youth. Stroking the shaft back and forth soon had the young man grunting and ready. Straddling over him, she aimed the throbbing cockhead between her legs and squeezed down onto the rigid pole.

The Queen gasped as she rode up and down. The thick member was a tight fit, but her pussy was soaking with desire, easing the motion of pumping into a regular rhythm of ecstasy. Araios reached-up to fondle Timaea's boobs as they bounced up and down, but it was the Queen who was firmly in command of their love-making.

Firm thighs gripped Araios and Timaea's round bottom pummeled and slapped as it bobbed over the young warrior. Both lovers were gasping, gazing into each other's eyes with mouths agape, as shocks of pleasure sparked through them. On and on and on this went, wet pussy pounding down on throbbing cock, speed building towards coming climax.

Timaea's cries grew louder and louder as she fucked the man beneath, pounding down on his rampant prick and balls. A circular grinding on the down stroke soon had the desired effect and she contorted and writhed as a massive orgasm wracked through her. With a rippling pussy clenching and squeezing on Araios' big cock, there was no preventing a huge blast of semen blasting upwards into the Queen like a gushing fountain in her royal palace.

Collapsed and exhausted upon the panting young man, the powerful monarch was at that moment a simple woman, satiated and vulnerable in the arms of a lover. A minute later, however, her thoughts had turned to duty and how her alliance with this warrior could save the great state of Sparta.