The Tale of Elena

Story Info
You have a wild time with a couple of your guests.
2.5k words
4.22
14.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Papi_Anon
Papi_Anon
146 Followers

The Tale of Elena

A few years back I owned a house outside of L.A. I was involved with a developmental group who helped young musicians get a start in the industry. My home was pretty nice, it had a great view of the city, a nice pool and even a small recording studio.

The group I was apart of asked me to do them a favor and help house an up and coming musician that could not afford the high cost of rent in the area. I agreed to a one month commitment to help the young musician and his girlfriend.

The couple were coming from Arizona and had been to the area several times but could not secure a place to live yet. My house had an add on suite built for a previous owners mother in law. The room had its own entrance but still had access to the rest of the house as well.

Late in the afternoon on Monday, I heard a knock at the front door. I opened to see a very beautiful young woman, she was around 5'3" early twenties, looking like she had on a blonde wig and was wearing the absolute hottest goth outfit, boots, stockings and the cutest little bustier. She looked like something straight out of a Anime manga.

She introduced herself as Elena, she was with her boyfriend Ty who was a the singer my group had asked me to help with, he was around 5'7" with long dirty blonde hair. I showed them both to their room and then later gave them a tour of the rest of the house. I really wanted to show them the small recording studio a previous owner had installed.

The studio was decorated retro 70's style with a fuzzy pink couch and matching ottoman in the corner. The walls were paneled in reflective black glass, there was even a disco ball hanging from the ceiling. We all sat and talked about music for what seemed a couple of hours.

We all had a good time with each other over the next couple of weeks, eating dinner together sometimes and often getting together and playing music from both of our generations. Elena always wore a different sexy outfit, I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was incredible.

I was in recording studio late one night testing out some riffs that a friend of mine had requested I record for a project he had. I played for around half an hour or so and as I went to leave the recording area I found that Elena was in the mixing room sitting on the pink couch.

She had been listening the whole time and told me she really enjoyed hearing me play. All she was wearing that night was an oversized t-shirt. Finally I was able to see her hair without a wig on, it was blonde with tints of purple and blue, very cute.

Elena was so sweet, she spoke in a soft sensual voice and had a little shyness to her. She was sexy as hell though, her body was absolutely perfect. Her breasts were really amazing, they showed through her shirt revealing they were just bigger than a handful. She had a perfect ass as well, it wasn't fat but just about too large for her small body frame.

The next day my plan was to finish recording for my friend's project. I played for around an hour or so before I decided to play back everything that I had recorded. The lighting in the recording room made it hard to see anything in the mixing room while I played.

The first thing I saw as I left the room was Elena, she was naked bent over the pink ottoman that sat in front of the couch. Ty, her boyfriend was naked as well and was balls deep slow fucking her from behind. They had a camera recording them as well which was sitting on a small tripod.

I instantly apologized for interrupting them and started to make my way to leave the room.

"Wait where are you going dude?" Ty asked.

"Your guitar playing has really made her horny today."

Elena smiled and nodded at me while Ty continued to push in and out of her. I slowly walked towards her as my cock began swelling beneath my shorts. She reached out and touched my cock and began rubbing it all over. Elena then pulled at the band on top of my shorts trying to pull them down.

I helped her slide my shorts off exposing my hardening cock. Elena couldn't take her eyes of it, It was almost like she was expecting me to be as big as I was. Her boyfriend's cock wasn't small but I definitely was a bit larger than he was. She put the head of my shaft into her mouth while grabbing the base of it with her hand.

I put my hand onto her head and helped guide her onto my cock. Her lips were perfection, and the way she had done her makeup was flawless. She started gently licking and kissing my shaft all over. Elena then extended my cock up straight with her hand and started to lick around and down onto my balls.

"Do you like it when I show your balls a little love?" She asked.

"You're such a good girl." I replied.

Ty began to spank her ass every time that he thrust into her, this caused her to start moaning. She then attempted to get my cock as deep in her throat as she could. Ty's spanking her harder began to really turn her on. Finally she pulled off the both of us and turned around the opposite direction. She spread her legs and stuck her ass up towards my cock.

She then went after her boyfriend's cock sucking it ferociously, I grabbed her creamy white hips and pushed the head of my shaft into her clean shaved pussy. Elena's was extremely tight, I let some spit run down onto my cock to help with lubrication.

After spitting on my cock a few times I finally got enough lubrication to slide more easily into her, she felt amazing. Elena kept going after her mans shaft harder and harder. I could feel she had finally adjusted to my size so I began to fuck her with a little more pace. She started pushing back into me attempting to keep up with the intensity of my increasing rhythm.

Elena began to moan with every stroke I pounded into her. Ty grabbed a handful of her hair and forced his cock deep down her throat. She began to gag as he held her head in place on his dick. She finally managed to push him back and immediately stood up. She then reached down and grabbed his cock pulling him with her towards the couch.

She sat down on the edge of the couch and began stroking her boyfriend slowly. Elena smiled and reached out for my dick as well. Gripping us with both hands she now began to stroke the both of us in unison. She then started to suck Ty again as she continued to work my cock up and down.

She switched back and forth between us for several minutes sucking me then back to her boyfriend. Ty then really started abusing her throat again. He pulled her head down forcefully onto his cock. She really seemed to like it that shit so I followed along with what he was doing.

The aggressiveness kinda became a little contest to see which one of us could make Elena gag the most. She was loving it too and really enjoyed it all especially the spit that was running down her face and onto her pierced breasts. Elena had the cutest little black rabbit inserted in her belly ring.

She then walked back over and laid down onto the ottoman, this time on her back.She spread her legs wide and guided Ty back into her pussy.

"I'm so ready to get fucked now babes." Elena told us.

Elena then hung her head back over the edge of the pink cushion sticking her tongue out and opening her mouth wide. I placed the head of my cock into her. She then reached behind me and pulled my ass towards her with both hands, indicating to me that she wanted her throat fucked.

I bent down a little so I could get a better angle into her mouth. She was so amazing, I got pretty aggressive with her and started thrusting pretty deep into the back of her throat. Saliva started to leak out of both sides of her mouth. She moaned and gagged as Ty and I both began another little contest of who could fuck the shit of the hole they were in.

Elena pushed us both off her to catch her breath, then reversed the direction she was laying showing my her sweet cunt. I was now able to fuck her pussy hard as her boyfriend went balls deep into her throat. We both didn't hold back anymore at all, she was taking every inch of our cocks and wanting more of what we were giving her.

I couldn't believe I was getting to fuck this incredible woman. Ty apparently couldn't hold off anymore and started telling her he was gonna cum in her throat. He bent down and grabbed her head and really began thrusting into her hard, slapping her tits and calling her his little cumslut.

She then began to gag loudly and pushed him back again attempting to catch her breath. He slammed his cock back into her and told her that he was cumming.

"Take all my cum you little slut!" He yelled.

Ty pumped his hips a few more times and I could tell Elena was doing her best to swallow every drop he was shooting into her. He was done and fell back onto the couch and watched as his girlfriend an I continued fucking in front of him.

I finally saw Elena's face as she looked up at me, she was a mess, spit ran all down her face now and into her hair. Her mascara was weeping out of her eyes mixing with the saliva running towards her cheeks.

Her boyfriend picked up his phone and walked over towards us. He began recording as I put both of Elena's legs over my shoulders and began fucking her harder and faster. She screamed and arched her back while looking at the camera, she then demanded that I start fucking her even harder.

"Oh fuck daddy I'm gonna cum fuck me harder!" She yelled.

Elena then began shaking all over and let out a high pitched squeal. I thrust into her a couple of more times then held my cock deep into her as multiple orgasms ripped through her body.

"Your cock is so fucking big... fuck." She said as the intense orgasms in her started to subside.

Ty was moving around us filming in different angles. I was beginning to get into this being on camera shit now so I decided to try and push this strange affair to a new level. I pulled my cock out of Elena and flipped her over onto her stomach. I then spread her ass cheeks apart and spit on her asshole.

"Please be gentle with your little kitten daddy." Elena pleaded.

"I'm gonna give your ass a good fucking baby girl!" I replied.

Her boyfriend got into a position to film beside us as I inserted the head of my cock into the opening of her ass. Elena squealed a little more as I inched in ever so slowly, penetrating her tight little hole.

"My god you are so fucking big!" She cried.

"I don't know if I can take it!"

I eased in a little more and paused so her ass could adjust to my cock. She froze in place and held her breath as I pulled back a little and then pushed into her even deeper. I kept inching slowly in then out until I reached practically all of my shaft into her.

"You're such a good girl taking all of daddy's cock kitten." I told her.

I grabbed her hair and twisted it around my hand, she knew I was about to start pounding her ass. She turned her head a little to the side as I pulled it back.

"Who's ass is this now baby girl?" I asked her as I gave her a spanking with my free hand.

"It's your ass daddy, oh my god your cock feels so good." She replied.

I retracted my cock all the way to the tip then thrust it back into her slapping my balls against her pussy. She screamed from the pain as I started pounding her ass relentlessly. Sweat started glistening off her back as the sounds of my thrusting cock and her screams echoed inside the room.

She reached back and spread both her cheeks apart trying to get herself to open up more as I slid my cock violently in and out of her. I bent down and pulled her head up towards me.

"I love how fucking tight your ass is you little slut!" I whispered into her ear.

"Fuck my ass harder daddy, please fuck this little slut harder!" she replied back.

She was so beautiful and her ass was so sweet. My balls started to tingle and contract as I watched her enjoy the serious ass fucking I was giving her. I knew that I was about to bust inside her. I then let go of her hair and grabbed her hips so I could attempt to get deeper into her.

"I'm gonna cum so deep in your ass baby!" I yelled.

Elena reached one of her hands between her legs and began fingering her pussy. She instantly began bucking her hips immediately and started shaking as an orgasm pulsated through her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming hard daddy please, please cum in me!!" Elena screamed.

I felt her body really start to spasm as she pushed her ass back hard onto me. I released all of my cum deep inside her. We both screamed out simultaneously as we climaxed together. I gave her a few extra slow thrusts making sure every drop I had went inside her.

I then pulled my cock out of her turned her over onto her back.

"Push my cum out of your ass beautiful." I told her.

Her boyfriend aimed his phone close to her ass as Elena started doing as I instructed. My cum began to seep out of her as she pulsated her tight little hole in and out. Cum ran out and down into her pussy, she wiped some onto her finger and began to lick it off showing the whole thing to the camera.

We both made our way to the couch and collapsed. Ty stopped both cameras from recording and sat down in front of us.

"That was amazing." He said.

"I can't wait to do it again, what about you two?"

We all began to laugh and I got up and put my clothes back on.

"I guess dinner is on me tonight, where are we going?" I asked.

They both looked at each other and smiled.

"Yes...let's go!" They both replied.


Papi_Anon
Papi_Anon
146 Followers