The Tale of Gottfried Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man got on top of her, trapping her between his arms yet again. She put his hand on his chest, trying to summon even a shred of magic, but it failed.

"That doesn't work on me," he said. She did not have to see his face under the mask to know he was smiling. She growled loudly at him and reached for the mask. He did not stop her as she tore it off. She ceased her fighting for a moment when she realized who it was.

"Gotty?" she said, her face clearly expressing her confusion.

"Don't call me that!" he spat.

"Oh, it's just you." She rolled her eyes and said, "Your glamours were always awful."

Gottfried did not attempt at hiding how angry he was at her accusation of his appearance being merely an disguise, a glamour. He put his hand around her neck and squeezed. Gretchen's eyes bulged and her breathing was cut off. Her powers were not working against him, all she could do was claw at his hand, trying to pry it away from her neck.

"It's not a fucking glamour!" he growled.

But she did not believe him. He was nearly twice as tall as he used to be, and his hair had gone from a terribly bright red to black with hints of swampy green strands. His pupils were far too big to be human. She wondered if she was looking at Gottfried or Basil. It was not uncommon to see a magician taking on traits of their familiar, but this was a very dramatic transformation.

"I've been waiting to kill you for ages, and now I've finally got you," he said with a smirk.

Gretchen was able to ask, "Why?"

"Why what?" he said, loosening his grip just enough for her to speak.

"Why," she said with a gasp, "do you care?"

Gottfried snorted. "You humiliated me my entire childhood. You made my life a living hell. Any time you could tear me down, you did. You cannot fathom how much I hate you, how much I've always hated you. You embarrassed me CONSTANTLY. So when I finally had the opportunity, I gladly took the job to come find you. You were always so pretentious. Always thinking you're better than everyone else."

Gretchen wheezed, "So you're going to kill me?" He was talking a big game, but she doubted he would actually be able to hurt her. She would always beat him in the end. But in her years of learning she was not the best of the best anymore.

Gottfried leaned close, just a few inches from her face and said, "Oh no. I'm just going to humiliate you until you politely ask me to kill you."

Gretchen gave a nervous laugh at what she assumed was a bluff, until he took her wrists and forced them together. She gasped when his hand left her throat. While he muttered words in their native language and held her arms together, silky, yet impossibly strong spiderwebs started to wrap around her wrists.

"Get off!" she yelled. She knew how to use that spell, but she did not know how to counter it. Gottfried chuckled and kept her arms high above her head while he tore at the neck of her tunic. The fabric was stubborn, but he managed to rip it down the center. While she flailed about, he pulled the tunic until her breasts and flat stomach were clearly visible.

The Gottfried she had remembered was such a pushover. Always sniveling, never uttering a word. He was always weaker and smaller than her. It seemed in their time apart he had grown in several different ways.

Gottfried let his palm slide from her smooth stomach to her breast. "Stop it!" she yelled, trying to wiggle her wrists from his tight grip. He only smiled when she protested, giving her nipple a sharp pinch that shocked her.

Gretchen's face started to blush as he kneaded her breast, giving sharp twists and pinches on her nipple. She closed her legs shut when she started to feel an ache in her lower stomach, as though it would stop the pain.

"Oh what, are you embarrassed?" he said with a laugh.

Before Gretchen could reply with an insult, he moved his hand from her breast and ran it through her hair, pulling her head back. He leaned in and started to kiss her aggressively, which somehow felt more violating that touching her breast.

Gretchen bit his lip and he retracted. "I hate you!" she yelled.

"The feeling is mutual," he said with a smirk and flipped her over onto her stomach. He dug her face into the mattress and raised her hips high in the air. Her screaming was muffled into the blankets as he kneeled behind her, pulling her pants down her legs.

Gottfried pressed two fingers between her thighs, feeling the slick fluids that had begun to escape her. She tried to close her legs shut and crawl away, but he was just too strong. He pushed a finger inside of her, ceasing her struggling. She started to stutter as her body froze.

"Admit that I'm better than you," he said sternly, holding his finger deep inside of her.

When she did not answer in anything but stutters, he said, "Fine, I didn't want to wait anyway."

Panic struck her as she heard his belt being unbuckled, and then something hard being pressed between her legs. Gottfried had never frightened her, but she had to admit to herself that he may have gotten the better of her for the first time.

"You can't do this, just stop!" she yelled, clumsily trying to pull herself away from him.

"Gretchen, for once, just shut the fuck up," he said as he started to push his hardened cock past her opening.

"No, no, no..." she repeated, still in denial that he could ever take advantage of her. But Gottfried ignored her whining while sliding inside of her until he was as deep as she could possibly take. When he had filled her up completely, Gretchen's eyes started to cross and her breathing quickened.

Gottfried gave her one hard thrust and paused, leaning into her ear to say, "I hope this puts things in perspective for you."

Gretchen groaned in defeat as he started to pump his cock in and out of her. His thrusts were rough and methodical. Every time he filled her up, he could see her face getting redder, and hear her pathetic whimpering.

"Still think you're better than me?" he said, sinking his fingernails into her hips. Gretchen tried to hide her face from him. She bit into the blankets when his forceful thrusting stopped being painful and instead hit a place deep inside of her that made her own body feel like it was boiling.

He was right, this was extremely humiliating. He started to become more aggressive, his pumping getting faster. Gottfried felt her pussy start to pulse around his cock, and her whimpering turning into pitiful moans.

The warmth in her body spread like wildfire as his cock filled her. Her toes started to curl as something inside of her felt like it was going to explode. He gave her one last hard thrust while she started to come. Her body convulsed and she was suddenly blind to everything around her.

"You like getting fucked by me that much?" he said in a condescending tone, as if disgusted. But Gretchen was deaf to him as the flood of rapture crashed over her body. When her body started to go limp, he quickly pulled out and flipped her over, releasing a warm stream of pearly fluid on her face and lips.

When she fully regained consciousness, she tried spitting the cum from her lips, but Gottfried grabbed hold of her jaw and said, "Eat it."

"No!" she spat back, as if he was making the most impossible of requests.

Gottfried took his finger and wiped up some of the cum and pressed it against her lips. "Open up," he growled. Gretchen groaned but opened her mouth. "Come on, suck it off."

At first, she was stubborn, but the deadly stare he gave her told her to submit. She closed her eyes and licked it off his finger, cringing at the salty taste. "Stop, it's gross," she said, trying to shake her head away from him.

"Do you know how many times you've literally made me eat mud? Shut the fuck up, you can eat this." Gottfried managed to nearly wipe all of the cum onto her tongue, making her suck it off his fingers.

When he was done, he rose from the bed and looked at her trembling body and the crimson blush on her cheeks. He started to laugh and said, "I don't believe you liked that! You're a lot more pathetic than I thought you were. You almost took the fun out of it."

"I hate you," she said again, struggling to break free from the webs wrapping her wrists together.

"Believe me, I hate you a lot more," he said while he jabbed his finger between her eyes.

The moment his finger touched her forehead, everything went black. After a long dreamless sleep, she woke up sitting against the trunk of a large tree. She groaned and opened her eyes. When her vision focused, she looked ahead to see Gottfried on his elk. He was talking to Basil, who was perched on his shoulder, giving the illusion that Gottfried had wings. Basil had gotten significantly larger but was still a clumsy flyer. Like Gottfried's hair, Basil was turning a dark marshy green.

Gretchen saw a slack thin rope from the elk to her, leading all the way to her neck. She reached for it, realizing he had not removed the spiderweb-like bonds around her wrists. "Fuck!" she yelled, fumbling to untie the knot around her neck. But every time she felt it loosen, the knot only seemed to get more complicated. She cursed again and tried using her teeth to break free of the silver webs, but all it did was hurt her teeth.

"Ugh, I hate you! Let me go you asshole!" she yelled, her ears crimson red and lip twitching angrily.

Gottfried and Basil stopped talking and brought their attention to her, both flickering their blacks.

"No," he replied casually. Basil repeated him, squeaking, "No!"

Gretchen's temper had reached its peak. She stood up and yelled, "You're so childish! If you didn't tie me up, I could kill you right here! You think you're some big tough guy now? I see right through you. I'm still stronger tha----"

But she was cut off as Gottfried yanked the rope, causing her to fall forward face down into the mud. She lifted her head, spitting it out and started hurling insults at him. She was now much humbler than when he knew her, and quite frankly she did feel a bit guilty. But she needed to appear to be the same strong girl as before. Not give him any sign of weakness.

When she was out of breath he said, "Are you done?"

Gretchen clumsily picked herself up from the ground, the front half of her body now brown and caked with dirt.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Through a long exhale she said, "I WILL kill you."

"Done," squeaked the dragon in his little voice.

Gottfried snorted as they started to move, the elk pulling Gretchen behind them. She stumbled and swore the entire time, threatening and yelling. He ignored her most of the way, pleased with the extent of her frustration.

When her constant complaining started to annoy him, he huffed and looked behind, yanking the rope and pulling her with it. As she fell face first in the dirt again, she started to scream. All she wanted to do was rip his head off. How he was blocking himself from her magic was a mystery to her. Maybe he broke her.

When she refused to stand back up, Gottfried dismounted the elk and walked to her, crouching down to meet her eyes. "Stop being a baby."

"No!" she spat stubbornly. "I have dirt in my EYES. I feel gross, and I just want to get away from you. Let me go NOW."

"Fine," he replied and took a knife from his belt. She backed away, pulling at the rope in hopes the elk would move, but it stayed in place. Gottfried cut away the rest of the tunic and slid it off. He used some of the clean fabric and wiped the dirt from her face.

Gretchen gave him a deadly stare. When he threw the rest of the tunic on the ground, stepping on it, she shouted, "No! Why would you do that?"

Gottfried ignored her and mounted the elk, continuing their journey. Gretchen was all too aware of her nudity and prayed no one would cross their path. She tried to keep up, not wanting to get dirtier than she already was. She tried to keep her arms close to her chest, covering up her exposed breasts as well as she could while the rope tugged at her neck.

When sunset fell, they made it to a small spring with steam rising from the top. Gretchen just wanted to be clean. She wanted to rip off the ropes and jump in, get the dirt and grime washed off. They stopped in front of it and Gottfried got off the elk and took off his cloak, draping it over the elk's back. As he took off his gloves he stood in front of Gretchen and tilted his head to the side.

"Do you want to get clean?" he asked, pulling his shirt over his head. Gretchen looked at his uncomfortably lean and muscular frame. She wanted to punch him in the stomach. His face was extremely pleasant to look at, yet he still held some of that boyish charm. She wanted to break his nose and make him ugly again. His now black and greenish hair no longer covered his eyes. It was still messy, but now was very handsome. She wanted to rip it out. She remembered Gottfried as just a short, weak boy. It was eerie how different he looked now.

She did not think she had ever bullied him enough to warrant this. Well, maybe she did bully him a little. Okay, maybe she bullied him a LOT. But she never expected him to turn into this. She just assumed he had be some lazy historian or something. That he would stay weak and short, and not very attractive forever.

"Hey," he said, snapping his fingers as if trying to wake her from a dream. "Do you want to get clean or sit here in the mud?"

"Yeah I would, if you would untie me asshole."

Gottfried snorted and grasped her scalp, pushing her down until she was on her knees. "Then take out my cock and suck it."

Gretchen tried to shake him off, but his grip was strong. He pulled the knife from his belt and pressed the flat blade on her neck. "Take it out, and suck it," he demanded again.

"I'm not that desperate," she said with a half-hearted laugh. "And you won't kill me."

Gottfried paused and took the blade away. "You're right, I won't kill you."

Gretchen felt victorious until he pushed her face down into the dirt. She spat it out, now getting all too used to the taste, as he held her down with one hand, the other unbuckling his belt. Before she could start to curse at him, she felt the belt strike her backside.

She gasped; the air forced out of her lungs all at once. She was shocked. Before she could grasp what was happening, he struck her again, leaving a long welt along her cheek. Her porcelain skin becoming bright red.

"Stop," she whined as he continued to lash at her. Every smack took the breath from her until she was left stuttering.

"You know, I really underestimated how good it would feel to hear you beg," he said, striking her harder than he had before. She could feel welts rising on her skin. That statement made her cease her begging. She clenched her teeth to keep her from opening her mouth, still stubbornly trying to pull her wrists apart from the silky webs.

When her body started to go limp, he slowed, only dropping the belt when her yelling turned into a quiet whimper. "Do you still think you're better than me?" he said as he stood up. Gretchen did not answer. She sat up and refused to look at him as he continued to get undressed and hop into the water of the hot spring.

She was seething with hatred. She was dirty, hungry, and her backside stung so badly it made her want to cry. She peaked at his muscular back as he waded halfway in the water. That is where she wanted to stab him.

He watched from the hot water as she tried to free herself from the ropes. When it was futile, she jumped on the elks back and tried to get it to run, but it just laid down, taking her down with it. She cursed and tried to pull the elk with all her might, but it sat in place, completely unaffected.

"DAMNIT," she roared. She plopped down next to the elk, seeing that Gottfried had been watching her struggles with a look of amusement.

After a few minutes of her pouting, Gottfried finally said, "You can come get washed off. You smell really, really bad and I'm not dealing with that."

Gretchen stood and walked as close as she could to the stream before the rope started to choke her. Gottfried waded to the edge and untied the rope from her neck. As much as Gretchen wanted to run, she could not get away with her arms stuck together. She did not know how to reverse it and didn't know anyone else who could. And even if that was not the problem, she could at least wait to run until after the dirt was out of her mouth and eyes.

She yelped as he pulled her into the water, and she was completely submerged. When she broke the surface, she realized he had slid her pants down to her ankles. "Hey!" she spat as he pulled on the pant legs and taking her underwater again.

When her pants were off, she rose again, coughing and spitting water. Gottfried paid no attention to her as he started to wash his hair and face. Gretchen tried to do the same, getting all the mud off the best she could.

When he turned his back Gretchen quietly swam behind him. When he was in reach she jumped on his back and put her bound arms around his neck, choking him. She held him under the water while he thrashed, but that only lasted a moment. He grabbed her arms hard enough to break her bones and flipped her over.

He held her under water until she felt her back hit a rock. He pulled her out by her neck and said, "Goddamnit, you bitch!" he spat, wiping the water from his face. "You know what, fine, no more fucking clothes for you."

Gretchen started to panic when he started to wade away to where he left her pants. "Wait, no!" she cried as he took the pants and threw them near the elk. "Burn it," he said to Basil.

Basil's stomach distended and he burped a long flame, enough to char her pants into a black lump of fabric. Gretchen's mouth gaped open. Now she had nothing. And she still had not seen Hedy since being kidnapped from Krimley Keep.

"That's what you get for disobeying me," he said, pointing at her sternly.

Gretchen gave him a twisted look and said, "Excuse me, obey you? Fuck you!"

"No, fuck you," he spat back. Gottfried reached out, grabbing hold of her jaw and forcing her to look up at him. "Listen you little bitch, you're not in control anymore. I am. You WILL do what I say. You're going to make up for everything you've ever done to me."

Gottfried pulled her back to the rope, ignoring her objections while she splashed and tried to swim away. With ease he tied the rope around her neck, humming while tying the complicated knots. He picked her up and got out of the water, only to drop her next to the elk.

She winced as she hit the ground on her backside. "You can stay here all night," he said while slipping his pants on. He left her sitting there to mope by herself while he collected dead branches and wood enough to build a fire that would last all night.

When the sun started to set Basil burped a flame into the branches and lit the fire. Gottfried was now fully dressed, but he had left Gretchen alone, naked, and cold next to the elk. When he did come to her, it was only to pull a thick mat and a blanket lined with fur from his bag. Gretchen watched him set up a small place to sleep in front of the fire.

When nightfall hit, Gretchen was curled up and shivering. She would not admit it, but she was grateful when he untied the rope from the elk and brought her closer to the fire. But he did not let her get close enough. He tied the end of the rope around a tree trunk, keeping her just close enough to feel the warmth.

"You can't keep me tied up forever," she grumbled.

Gottfried took a leather-bound book from his bag and sat on the mat in front of the fire. "You're right, I have to find something more permanent." He laid back and let Basil crawl on his chest while flipping through the pages of the book.