The Tale of Gottfried Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen huffed and wrapped her arms around her shins, keeping herself tightly balled up. She could not stop herself from shivering. It had taken a long time for her to get dry.

"Are you allergic to night shade?"

Gretchen rolled her eyes. "Everyone's allergic to night shade. It's poisonous."

Gottfried flipped a few more pages and said, "Oh, that'll work." Basil slunk off his chest and curled into the fire's embers. "I already have your familiar."

"You have Hedy?" she shrieked. "What did you do to Hedy!"

Without looking up from the book he said, "Yep. She's safe, just taking a long nap." He put the book on the mat and grabbed his bag. When he started to dig into it his arm seemed to disappear inside nearly to his shoulder. He pulled out a small copper bell, but it did not make a sound. Then he pulled out a length of black ribbon, tying the bell to it.

Gottfried kneeled in front of her to wrap the ribbon around her neck. Gretchen pulled away, but he still managed to tie it tightly. "What is it?" she asked, while he started to remove the webs from her wrists.

Gottfried tapped the bell, but it still made no noise. "I can hear you wherever you go. Also, you'll probably have some really bad headaches when I call for you."

"Excuse me, call for me?" she said with a nervous, sarcastic laugh.

Gottfried gave a quick little click, as if calling a cat. And all at once it sounded as if the entire world was screeching into her ears. She covered her ears and shouted. This was more than a headache, this was torture. The screaming turned into a high-pitched ringing and she was left squirming on the ground, trying to endure the agonizing noises.

When she realized it was all coming from the bell, she tried to rip it off, but it was just as useless as fighting the spiderwebs. By the time the ringing subsided she was left whimpering on the ground with her hands tightly wrapped around the sides of her head.

Gottfried untied the rope from her neck and pulled her onto the mat. He leaned over her and put two fingers under her chin, tilting her head up to meet his eyes. "Are you cold?" he asked.

Gretchen was still recovering, and at this point her pride did not seem to matter much. She nodded, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Do you want my cloak?"

Gretchen nodded again.

"Then you're going to have to earn it," he said in a playful yet sinister voice.

Gottfried's newfound dominant attitude still terrified her. He made her feel so small. Her own self-respect was slowly diminishing. How could someone who was so weak take advantage of her? Did that make her weak?

Gottfried cupped her breasts in his hands, palming them and finding her nipples with his fingers. When she cringed, he said, "Oh, you don't like that?" When she started to blush, he gave her nipple a sharp pinch.

She yelped and pressed her hands against his chest, trying to push him away. Gottfried just leaned closer and started to twist and pull until she was uncontrollably spasming. He latched his teeth on one of her nipples, coaxing a sudden cry from Gretchen. He slid his hand down her stomach and between her legs, feeling the moisture that had built up.

"Bend over," he commanded.

When she did nothing but twitch and shiver, he roughly turned her over. "I don't want to look at your face." He lifted her hips and released his hardened cock, pressing it between her legs and slowly pushing himself inside of her.

The air left her lungs and all she could do was stutter while he filled her, stretching her with his thick cock. When he was completely buried inside of her, he snaked his hand through her hair and pulled, leaning close to ear to say, "You disgust me."

Gretchen's eyes started to roll as he began to pump his cock in and out of her, pulling out more of the slick juices that had collected. She reached her arm behind her, trying to push away his hips, but his thrusts were wild and unrestrained. His grip on her scalp was painfully tight.

When she started to repeat, "No, no, no..." in a panic, Gottfried only thrusted faster, filling her to the fullest. But just like before, his cock hit a spot deep inside of her than stoked a fire that quickly spread from her head to her toes. Her body started to convulse, and her pleading turned into a loud moaning.

As he continued to bounce her hips against his, her back started to arch and her eye began to twitch. The sick pleasure she was receiving started to swell inside of her. When he felt her tighten up around his cock, her body pulsing around him, he pulled her scalp tight and filled her one last time.

Gretchen screamed into her own hand. The thoughts of her pride and dignity were soon overcome by the sensations he had forced upon her. Her body started shaking and her back twisted as she bucked her hips back into him. Gottfried dug into her skin with his nails, keeping her as steady as he could while he released himself inside of her.

He stayed buried inside of her until her twitching stopped and her moans turned into a quiet whimpering. She gave a little squeak when he gave her ass a hard smack. The welts on her backside still stung.

When he pulled out a stream of milky white fluid dripped down her thighs. She scrambled away, but Gottfried just tossed her the cloak and laid on the mat in front of the fire.

Gretchen curled up in the cloak, the only part of her body not wrapped up was her face. Her stomach was gurgling painfully. She was starving. She had not had food in days. She was so focused on Krimley Keep she just forgot. But the long day of walking with no food in her stomach had made her fatigued. It felt like her body was eating away at itself.

But maybe Gottfried had food. She turned to see his bag and inched towards it. When she reached her hand out, she heard a growl. Basil was laying perfectly on top of Gottfried, eyes wide open and wings outstretched to the fullest.

Gretchen cursed in her head, but pretended to be asleep, waiting for the little dragon to doze off. But the entire night Basil kept his eyes wide open, his stare never leaving Gretchen.

She woke to the sun beaming through her eyelids. She realized that she did not succeed failed in waiting for the dragon to fall asleep. Gottfried gave her side a little nudge with his foot. "Get up," he said. His belongings were packed, and it looked like it was time to go. She groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She scratched her neck and felt the ribbon still tied tightly around her neck.

"I said get up," he repeated, yanking her up by her arm until she was standing. He hopped on the elk, coaxing Basil to fly instead of cling to his shoulder. "I won't tie you up, but if you run, I will call for you, and it doesn't look like you enjoy the headaches. Which, can I say, I did not think would work so well. So lucky me."

Gretchen scoffed, wrapping the cloak around her naked body. But when they started to move, she followed. Her stomach was hurting more by the hour, her insides turning into knots. He gave her water throughout the day, but otherwise he paid no mind to her.

It was difficult not to trip on the cloak, but it was her only means of clinging to her dignity. Even though it was much too warm, she kept it closed tightly around her.

By midday she had had enough and asked, "So what are you going to do to me?"

Gottfried turned and answered, "Whatever I want."

"Okay," she said, rolling her eyes. "Then where are you bringing me?"

Gottfried paused and replied, "Wherever I want."

Gretchen stopped where she was and said, "I'm not going anywhere until you answer me!"

Gottfried stopped the elk and gave her a dirty look. "I haven't decided yet. But if you're just going to be a bitch the whole time, I'm going to bring you home and you'll be hung."

Gretchen met his eyes with an angry stare but did not respond. She did not like being called a 'bitch', especially by someone beneath her. 'This is just temporary,' she thought, convincing her that she would find a way to get the better of him and be back on top.

Later in the afternoon she saw him digging into his bag and pulling out a chunk of bread. She could feel the saliva in her mouth pool as she watched him eat it. If it were not for Basil keeping a constant eye on her she would've tried to kill him, or at least take it from him.

By sunset they had made it to Sir Orin's Inn they stopped. It was like Krimley Keep, as it was in a desolate part of the forest, far from any villages or cities. It was a dank castle-like stone building, with a bar on the ground level.

The characters inside were just as shady, just as suspicious if not more, but there were not many. Gottfried left the Elk outside, with Basil keeping guard on its back. The bar only had one other occupied table, and a short, wrinkled goblin cleaning glasses at the bar.

Gottfried sat in one of the creaky wooden chairs by a table next to a window. He stopped Gretchen from joining him and pointed to the ground at his feet. "Sit."

Gretchen quietly hissed, "Fuck no."

Gottfried gave a little click and she heard the familiar screeching in her ears. It felt like someone was shoving needles into her brain. She covered her ears and sat on the ground. Gottfried snorted and pulled a small notebook from his pocket, ignoring Gretchen again to skin the pages.

Gottfried managed to get the goblin's attention to get food and a drink, who brought it to him while grumbling and complaining about his job under his breath.

Gretchen's eyes opened wide as she stared at the food. Gottfried began to eat, still absorbed reading. She scooched closer on the floor, giving a little cough to try and get his attention.

"Oh, are you hungry?" he said, finally acknowledging her.

Gretchen forced a sarcastic smile and angry mumbled a limerick and held her palms to the floor. Her magic was considerably weaker, but she could still hold illusions. To the few people that were in the bar, it looked as if Gottfried was still eating and she was still silently sitting on the floor. It took a good amount of effort to hold it as she reached and tried to snatch food from his plate, but he swatted her hand away.

He could tell her illusion was weak, and she was looking more desperate that he had ever seen. He had noticed her ribs had been showing quite a bit. "I'll feed you, but you have to earn it."

"Oh, come on," she groaned, feeling defeated.

Gottfried turned in his chair and faced her. "Suck me off and I'll give you all the food you want."

"No, absolutely not. No," she replied.

"Aren't you trying to hold an illusion right now? No one can see, so think it over," he said, picking up a piece of bread and looking at her with a smile.

"I hate you," she snarled.

"Well I fucking loathe you," he replied.

Gretchen's lip and eye were twitching, and her heart was beating out of her chest. "Fine," she forced herself to say.

Gottfried took a bite of bread and unbuckled his belt. "Well, go ahead," he said, leaning back in his chair.

Gretchen reached out and undid his pants. "Oh god," she groaned quietly to herself, as if she were putting her hand into something disgusting. But she obediently took his cock out, feeling it harden in her palm.

Every time she leaned forward, she paused. She just could not bring herself to do it. Even though she knew no one could see, it still felt as if every eye was on her. Gottfried put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her until her lips were brushing the length of his cock.

"Open up," he said as he pressed the head of his cock on her lips. Gretchen shut her eyes and let it slip into her mouth. She almost lost control of the illusion as he pushed his cock all the way to her throat.

Gottfried began to rock her head back and forth, each time sliding his cock deeper. He did not let go until she matched the rhythm and was doing it by herself. "Use your tongue," he commanded.

Gretchen cringed, but did as she was told. She let her tongue swirl along the shaft with every gentle thrust. Her mouth watered, along with her eyes. She was forced to swallow, but his cock was still deep in her throat.

When it became too difficult to keep up, Gottfried put his hand on the top of her head, again controlling her movements. "Shut up," he said when she began to give muffled moans in protest. He made sure she took it from head to base each time, feeling her tongue rub against his cock.

Her lips sealed tightly around it as she started to panic. She could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing in her mouth. Gottfried forced her to take it all and held her there. Gretchen felt something hit the back of her throat, something salty and warm.

"Swallow all of it," he said, keeping his cock buried in her mouth. Gretchen swallowed, the saliva and cum pooling in her mouth.

When Gottfried released his hold on her head she flung back, coughing and spitting. She gasped and looked up to see Gottfried with the biggest smile, from ear to ear. She had never seen him smile like that.

Gretchen's face twisted in reply to his all-too pleased demeaner. She wiped her lips and gave him a dangerous look. But when his grin did not leave it hit her. She was not feeling the tingle of the illusion anymore.

She turned to see the only other occupied table staring in their direction. Their faces were covered by their cloak hoods, but she could see the red sparkle of their eyes.

Gretchen leapt up and ran out of the bar, nearly breaking the door behind her. Gottfried snorted, but went back to reading and eating.

Gretchen had run around the side of the building to the Elk and Basil. She started to lurch next to the base of a tree, heaving and spitting on the ground. "Oh god," she groaned, trying not to vomit.

That was it. That was the tipping point. Gottfried had come from the bar and around the corner to find her bent over next to a tree, coughing and groaning. He walked behind her and gave her a push. "Get over it," he said in a condescending voice.

Gretchen quickly turned around and with lightning speed, thanks to her years and years of pick-pocketing, she reached in his pocket and pulled out the blue stone. Gottfried was so surprised it took a second for it to register in his mind what she had done so quickly.

"Hey!" he yelled as she started to sprint away into the dark forest. He called for her, giving little clicking noises. Her head immediately started to scream, and the pain was excruciating. But she gave everything she had and kept running. When the ringing was too strong and she could not possibly run, she stumbled and began to try and crawl away. Gottfried caught up to her very quickly, and kneeled over her, trying to snatch her hands and pry the stone from her fingers. But the pain of the excruciating headache was making her body tense, making her grip stronger than ever.

"Let go!" he yelled, wrestling with her for the stone.

"No!" she yelled back, kicking at his chest.

"Damnit you don't know what that does!" he spat in a panic.

The magic that had been held hostage inside of her exploded, and the stone grew hot.

"SHIT," Gottfried yelled, still trying to pry it from her fingers. A white light emitted, and a shock wave flung them both back in different directions with a deafening boom.

Gretchen's head hit the back of a tree and everything went black.

-30-