The Tale of Jessica Moonshadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Okay. I see."

Suddenly I felt lost. Was a fling all she was after? Did she really have a boyfriend somewhere that she hadn't told me about? Would I be content with just a weekend of debauchery? In reality, it was way too soon to say, but in my heart, I knew I was looking for more. Would I be able to be cool with it if at the end of the weekend she said goodbye?

The only course of action I could see was to be straight up and honest with her. I looked into her eyes and saw a smile light up her face. I gave her a quizzical look.

"I'm really happy to see you are actually thinking about it and not just saying what you think I want to hear to get your dick played with."

I laughed and it helped ease some of the tension that had entered the room. I noticed the sky was going through a spectacular phase of colours as the sunset behind us. I held my hand out to her and had another shiver run through me as she took it. She had beautiful soft skin that was so smooth and warm. I kissed the back of her fingers then drew her over to the window. I turned her to face the beautiful sky and stood behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back against me. She would have been able to feel my cock grinding against her ass as I kissed her neck.

"Jen, I don't one hundred per cent know what I want. I don't know if I would be a nuisance in your life but I would very much like to give it a go. I have never slept with you before but picturing us snuggled up in bed and making slow love on a Saturday morning is the easiest thing in the world for me to imagine. Exploring our desires together, no matter what they are, so long as we are together, sounds like the greatest adventure I could ever hope to find. I want you, oh god I want you, to the point where it's hard to wait until after dinner but I also want to take my time exploring you. Every single part of you, mind and body with as many of our senses as we can. I want to devour you, but I want to spend eternity doing it. The question now is, is that what you want?"

Jen was grinding her ass against my cock rhythmically and offering little moans when I ended each sentence with a kiss on the neck.

"I want commitment and family and lots and lots of passion. I want to explore your body and mind but I want to explore mine too."

One of my hands slid down the front of her dress to her bare thigh then up again to find she was now wearing panties. My fingers pressed against the front of her panties, pushing against her soft mound. My other hand slid up her front and took ahold of one of her breasts. I easily found her rigid nipple and squeezed it as hard as I dared. She hissed in a breath and ground harder against my cock, encouraging me. She turned her head to me and began kissing me deeply. I wanted to keep going so desperately but I also knew that if I didn't stop now then there would be no meal or romantic walk by the park or exploring the city by night. We would fuck our selves into a frenzy and fall asleep and I wanted more than that.

I pulled away from the kiss and Jen moaned. I smiled as she grabbed my hand and held it firmly against her pussy.

"You're making it very hard to stop Jen but we have to go get our dinner."

"Oh, how about I suck your cock and I have your cum for dinner?"

"Mmm very tempting but what about my dinner?"

"I'll share it with you."

"Oh god, after today, that was a first for me by the way, I am very tempted but we are going to go and enjoy the evening, a beautiful meal and some good old fashioned teasing."

"Oh, you know the way to my heart already."

Jenn stood back from me after reluctantly letting go of my hand and straightened herself up.

"Well, I'm ready, let's go eat so we can fuck."

I laughed at her honesty and the fact that she seemed insatiable.

"We'll get to that gorgeous, believe me, we'll get to that."

She smiled at the compliment as we walked out the door and got into the elevator where I hugged her to me. Several floors down a young couple got in the elevator with us. I whispered in Jenn's ear.

"I bet they are going to fuck each other silly tonight if they haven't already. Can you smell cum in the air?"

"Mmm but that could just be my pussy I can smell."

"I want to smell your pussy, and taste it."

I was meaning later but the other couple had their back to us and Jenn slid her hand quietly up between her legs. A few seconds later she lifted her hand to me with two fingers unmistakably covered in her cum. I made a show of smelling them then taking them into my mouth. I sucked them clean and flicked my tongue over her fingers.

"Mmm, you taste so fucking good."

I whispered in her ear. She shivered in response. By the time we got to the bottom floor, there were more people in the elevator forcing us back. Jenn placed her hand between our bodies and began slowly stroking my cock through my pants. It was very difficult to keep a straight face or even breath for that matter. It was so fucking sexy playing so close to people. The thrill of the possibility of being caught was intoxicating.

We reached the lobby and everyone moved out of the elevator. We were the last to leave and as we did the young woman who had been first in the elevator with her partner turned and gave us a cheeky smile. Jenn started giggling as she realised we may have been caught. As we walked out onto the street Jennifer turned to look at me with a big smile on her face.

"I think she may have known what we were up to."

"I think you may be right, I don't mind because I can still taste you on my lips."

"Can you?"

Jennifer reached up to me and pulled my head down to hers where we met in a soft, luscious kiss that had more than a little heat to it, especially when she licked my lips.

"Mmm, so you can. I like the taste of my pussy on your lips. Might have to do something about that soon."

"Mmm yes, please. I love the taste of you."

We broke apart from our kiss and then crossed the busy road. We walked the block then down along the riverfront where there were many restaurants and bars. We found one with a raised platform and a nice view of the river and walkway below. The tables were high set and the seats were more like bar stools. We ordered drinks and the waitress took us to a table that was in the front corner. We sat down, both facing half towards the river/walkway and half towards each other. It was a nice warm evening although a gentle breeze from the river kept it comfortable. The tables were all candlelit and there was some soft jazz playing in the background. I wanted to get to know more about Jennifer and why she seemed so different from when I had known her previously.

"So Jenn, what have I missed out on over the last decade or so? What's been happening with you?"

"Oh, so a nice simple straight forward question straight off the blocks hey?"

We both laughed but I was serious, I wanted to know more about her.

"Well as you know Ben was a complete douche nozzle and I finally got the confidence to kick his lame-ass out. The problem is, he kind of messed me up for a long time. Made me feel like I wasn't worthy of being loved or desired. Made me think that the things I wanted to do weren't normal or okay. In fact, he used to call me a dirty slut any time I enjoyed sex. He didn't want me to enjoy it, he wanted to make me a victim of it."

"Oh fuck Jen, I had no idea he was that bad. I knew he talked a lot of shit and I didn't believe much of what he said anyway but I had no idea he was like that. I am so sorry."

Jennifer let out a small mirthless laugh. And looked at me in a way that made me think there was more to what was being said. Like she was testing my resolve, seeing if I would run from someone who was wounded or felt damaged. I reached out and took her hand. She shook her head and gave me a sad smile.

"I always go and say too much and ruin everything."

"Jen, I asked. Remember that. I asked because I want to know. I want to know more about you because I have always been attracted to you and I have to admit, I always wondered what you were doing with him when you could have had someone so much better."

Again she looked at me like she was trying to see if I was being serious or teasing her. She smiled that shy smile again.

"Someone like you?"

I laughed at the idea but there was a certain truth to it. I knew I would be kind to her and I knew I would encourage her to be who she truly felt she was but I also knew that it would be egotistical of me to say so.

"Well at the time that wasn't a possibility in any way other than in my fantasies but it's true that I felt you deserved someone who would treat you much better than he did."

"So you fantasized about me did you?"

I knew she was stirring me now. I could see she made a habit of brushing aside compliments and she was trying to embarrass me because she felt a bit embarrassed herself. I have never been one to embarrass easily though.

"Absolutely I did. Would you like me to tell you all about those fantasies?"

She blushed and giggled but then she did that thing again where she looked me straight in the eye and seemed to recognise the truth of what I was saying and that she was safe with me.

"You know what? Yes, I do want you to tell me about how you used to fantasize about me. I want all the gory details too. However, I want to know something else before you tell me."

"What's that?"

"Why were you fantasizing about me while you were married?"

Our drinks arrived and I began the story of my marriage. By the time we had finished our entree, I was explaining why I felt that I could only ever live out my fantasies in my dreams and never in real life. We ordered more drinks and Jen seemed to be genuinely shocked by what I had said.

"Wow. Really? She genuinely believed you only ever had sex to have kids?"

"Yeah."

"How did you not end up with a whole tribe of them?"

"Lots of masturbation."

We both burst out laughing.

"I can't believe I am telling you this on our first date. This is a date isn't it?"

"Yes of course it is."

"Well yeah, I would never say this to anyone else I know but I used to masturbate a fucking lot."

The thought of her doing that had me hard in seconds.

"Tell me more, please."

We both laughed again.

"I used to wait for Ben to go out, or go to work or even just fall asleep and bang I would be into it. Watching porn, getting naked and going at it until I was so wet and worn out I would have to rehydrate and have a shower. I loved it. Couldn't get enough. Just fantasizing about doing all the things that he said were filthy and that a "normal" woman wouldn't even think about."

"Well, I wish I could have watched."

"Ha, you dirty pervert. I absolutely would have let you."

As that thought sunk in I wondered how the universe could be so cruel at times. Knowing the person who is, as far as you can tell, a perfect match for you just drift by in your life. We both went quiet for a minute as we seemed to be thinking the same things at the same time.

Our meal arrived and we both started eating in relative quiet.

"Jen?"

"Yeah?"

"If you don't want to tell me that's okay, I mean it is only our first date after all, but I really want to know what these things were that you fantasized about. That Ben said weren't normal."

"Hmmm. Let me think about it for a sec."

I could see she was nervous about saying anything. She did not want to be judged again and although she seemed to sense a certain amount of understanding in me she clearly didn't know how far that extended. I thought I might lighten the mood a little and at the same time let her know that anything was safe with me.

"Just so you know, I draw the line at necrophilia. It's just dead boring."

She snorted and nearly spat out the mouthful of food she had.

"Well, good to know you have standards."

"I know, I'm damned fussy."

"Well, I'm not going to sit here and list off every fantasy I have ever had. We would be here until tomorrow night if I did that. For starters though, I do have a thing for risky sex. Like today in the conference room, that has been a fantasy of mine since I was a teenager. I really can't believe that actually happened."

"I hope it lived up to the fantasy and wasn't a disappointment."

"I left that seat soaked and only just managed to stop myself from mounting you right there and then in front of the audience, my co-workers and my boss. I haven't been that turned on in ages. Yes, it lived up to it and I want more."

God, I was so turned on by her enthusiasm that on the spur of the moment I did something I have never done before.

"Okay then."

I put my knife and fork down, glanced around quickly to make sure no one was watching and slid down off the chair and below the table. The last thing I saw was a look of shock on Jennifer's face. I moved around the pole of the table and placed my hands on her knees and pushed them apart. I slid the bottom of her dress up into her lap and was awarded with a view of her panties. I kissed the insides of her parted thighs then reached up beside her legs and took hold of the top of her panties. I began sliding them down as she lifted her hips a little to help me. I slid them down her legs and off her feet. I placed them in my pocket then separated her thighs again. Jennifer moved forward until her butt was on the edge of the seat and I had my first real look at her pussy. Her lips were puffy and distended from arousal and she was very moist. There was a light sprinkling of hair across the top and her clit was doing it's best to push itself out from under its hood.

I could smell her arousal and it was intoxicating. My nose pressed against her curls as my tongue slithered and danced around her lips. One of her hands had come down under the table and she was running her fingers through my hair. It was all the encouragement I needed as I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked the sensitive little bud with the tip of my tongue. I felt her stiffen against me and her hand gripped my hair. She pulled my face in tighter as she began to grind her pussy against my tongue and lips. I could feel her trying to hump against my face but not be too obvious about it. Suddenly she gripped my hair real tight and pulled me off her. I could hear the sound of someone talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Then, in a remarkably calm voice, Jennifer responded.

"No, It's delicious thank you. He just had to duck off and make a phone call, he'll be back real soon to finish eating."

I tried not to laugh at the double entendre. A few moments later she released my hair and let me get back to her delicious pussy. I dove into her like it was the most delicious meal I had ever eaten and I was a starving man. There was a kind of truth to that. She did taste delicious and eating her pussy in such a risky manner is something I have always wanted to do.

My nose was pressed against her clit and I was starting to get a crick in my neck as my tongue explored her depths and circled her lips only to dive back in again. Suddenly she was holding me real tight to her and her thighs were twitching with spasms as she came hard on my face. I was beginning to get scared that I would pass out from lack of oxygen she held me so tight for so long. I don't know how she managed to stay silent above the table.

She released my head and I took a huge gasp of air. I was contemplating how to get back up without drawing a lot of attention to us when her hand reached down with a serviette. I laughed that she would have thought of the necessity. I wiped my face then when I was ready I began to move but she waved her hand and held it up as though to tell me to stop. Then several seconds later waved me up. I moved as quickly but also as carefully as I could so as not to make much noise. I had been back in my seat for maybe ten seconds when the waitress looked at me in a strange way. I could see she was wondering how I got back past her without her noticing and made me laugh to see her confusion. She came over to the table and asked if everything was alright with the meal but I could see she was trying to figure out where I had been.

"Yes, it is thanks, one of the best meals I have ever had. Hopefully, I can eat here again real soon."

Jennifer was trying not to laugh and her face was bright red. I couldn't help but tease her a little so while the waitress was standing there I asked Jennifer.

"Are you enjoying it, honey?"

She was smiling and I could see the glimmer in her eye from being naughty.

"I absolutely love it. I think we should eat out a lot more often."

The emphasis on "eat out" was noticeable and made me smile. God, I wanted her so bad, I was tempted to bend her over one of the stools and just slide my cock inside her. She smiled her most wicked smile at me as though she could read my mind. The waitress walked away and Jennifer started eating in a hurry.

"Everything alright?"

"Fuck yes. That was so good, but we need to get out of here so you can fuck me full of cum."

"Oh well in that case, yes let's hurry up."

We were both giggling as we ate the resat of our meal then took off after paying the bill. We were walking back to the motel when Jennifer stopped at one of the bridges over the river.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?"

Jennifer was looking all around us.

"No, I'm not. I need your cock inside me now."

She grabbed my hand and hauled me towards the bridge. We ran down the grass both giggling like teenagers and as soon as we're under the edge of the bridge she stopped, took a quick look around then got down on her knees. She undid my fly and less than gently took my cock out.

"Mmm hello, my tasty friend."

She then practically devoured me. Earlier in the afternoon, it had been all minimal movement and quiet so as not to draw attention. This was the complete opposite. She was moaning and slurping as she fucked me with her mouth. If I hadn't already cum earlier I would have blasted in her mouth already. I leaned back and moaned a deep moan that seemed to be a signal to her. She released my cock and stood up. She turned her back to me and bent over, leaning against the rail under the bridge with one hand. Her other hand was pulling her dress up over her ass.

"Fuck me now. I want your cock and cum inside me."

I moved up to her and positioned myself against her I went to slowly push in but apparently, she was beyond waiting and pushed back hard against me. She was so hot and wet that I had to do some complicated equations in my head to focus on not cumming straight away. She let out a deep guttural moan as I slid all the way inside her.

"Ooooohhhh Fuck yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard."

I pulled back then pushed in hard as she groaned again. I did it again and was rewarded with another groan.

"Harder, faster, pound me."

I did as I was told, pounding into her, feeling her ass and thighs slap against me. I could feel her cum running down the front of my thighs and hear the slapping of our two bodies meeting. Anyone nearby would have heard and had absolutely no doubt what was happening. I was going faster and faster and she was grunting and saying yes with each slap of our bodies. I could feel myself getting closer and I didn't want to not get her off so I reached around and began playing with her clit as I pounded her from behind. Several seconds later I could feel her stiffen up and her pussy seemed to clamp down on my cock as she cried out and her body began to spasm on mine.

"Oh god, fuck yes, ohhhhh."

That was as long as I could hold back. I pushed in as deep as I could go into her and began pumping my cum into her.

"Oh yes, yes, yes"

She called out with each of my spasms as I tried my best to fill her body with my cum. I slid out of her dripping pussy and she immediately spun around and squatted down. One hand went down to her pussy and the other held my cock still so she could lick and suck it clean. I couldn't believe how much she liked the taste of our combined cum but I was convinced she did when she removed her hand from her pussy and began licking our cum from her fingers. She stood up and kissed me passionately, sharing our cum in a very wet, slippery kiss. She then pushed her cum coated fingers into my mouth and I promptly sucked them clean before sharing another a kiss with her. This was kinkier than anything I had ever done and I never would have imagined enjoying my own cum, or any man's for that matter, but the debauchery of it all was setting me on fire.