The Tale of Jessica Moonshadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We tidied up as best we could and giggling like a pair of teenagers made our way back to the walkway. We walked back past all the restaurants grinning like a pair of loons. We got to the traffic lights and waited for the little man to turn to green. While we were waiting I noticed a young woman staring at Jennifer. She then turned to her friend and whispered something in her ear. Her friend turned and looked as well then turned away trying not to laugh. What the hell was going on? The light changed and we walked across the road and up the stairs to the motel. In the better light, I stopped and looked at Jennifer. I could see that her lipstick was smeared and she had a sizeable streak of cum right up her cheek. I stopped her before we went inside.

"Ah... Jen, you know you have some cum on the side of your cheek."

I was reaching up to wipe it as I was saying this but she stopped my hand in place before I could touch it. Her eyes were sparkling with a mixture of mischief and excitement.

"I know. I wanted people to know I have your cum in and on me. I am so fucking turned on right now. I wish I could be covered in your cum."

I shook my head in wonder at this incredibly sexy woman I had discovered and smiled at her.

"Where have you been all my life? You are so fucking sexy."

"I have been waiting quietly in the corner, all covered up and feeling ashamed of my desires like I was told to. But not anymore. I want to be slutty. I want to be your dirty little slut."

I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything more than let out a growl of desire as I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the building. I know the night staff looked at us funny but I couldn't have cared less. I brought her into the elevator and pressed the button for our floor. The doors slid shut and my lips found hers. We barely surfaced for air until the bell chimed and the doors slid open. We began to make our way to the room but Jen was already undressing. She began by lifting her dress over her head. I still had her panties in my pocket so instantly all she was wearing was a bra and her shoes. She handed me her dress as we walked then undid her bra. She handed me that too and then strutted naked the rest of the way to our room. If anyone had opened their door or stepped out of another elevator on the same floor, they would have seen her and she would have had nowhere to hide. We made it to the door and I opened it as slowly as I dared. We walked inside and she kicked her shoes off. She walked over to the large window and just stood there, legs slightly apart and hands on her hips.

"I love that anyone could be looking at my naked body right now. I want the world to see me like this, naked, horny and dripping in your cum. I want everyone to know how much you want me."

I stripped off behind her knowing she was watching me in the reflection of the window. I wasn't completely hard, because let's face it, I had already cum twice today. It had been several years since I had gone more than once in a day. This was definitely a moment where I wished I had the stamina of my early twenties. It seemed so wrong that it was wasted on my ex who didn't want it, while here before me stood a goddess who I wanted nothing more than to keep her satiated.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her naked body and pressed my own against hers. My cock slid between her cheeks and we seemed to fit together perfectly. Like she was made for me. I kissed her neck and she shivered. One hand slid up her belly to cup her breast and I discovered her nipple was as hard as a rock. I gently squeezed it between my thumb and finger and felt more than heard her moan. It was like a kitten purring as she ground her ass against my semi-hard cock.

"The whole world should be able to see how beautiful you are and how much I desire you."

"Mmmm."

She rolled her body slowly against mine, feeling my cock beginning to slowly expand against her ass. I kissed her neck and sucked on that spot where her neck and her shoulder met. My hands were roaming freely over her belly and her breasts. Occasionally dipping low enough to brush through her pubic hair but not quite low enough to touch her clit, lips or opening. Just gently teasing. I whispered in her ear.

Do you want them all to see how much I desire you?"

"Oh... Yes."

She half hissed, half moaned. I took her right hand and placed it high against the glass, then I did the same with her left. Nothing at all held her in place yet she stood as though she were handcuffed to the spot. I then began to massage her breasts, feeling their weight and the soft skin. Her hard nipples grazing across my palms and fingertips, the whole time I was kissing my way slowly down her back. She shivered as I got lower and down onto my knees. My hands were trailing down her body as my kisses trailed down her spine.

Her legs parted a little more and she moaned as my tongue found the cleft between her cheeks. There was a small wet patch where my cock had left a small dribble of pre-cum and I lapped at it hungrily. My fingertips left a trail down her sides and onto her thighs and her skin erupted in goosebumps as she shivered in excited anticipation. I could see between her legs as I sat back on my heels and admired her perfect ass. I could see her pussy lips were already parted and puffy with desire and I could just see her puckered asshole as she unconsciously thrust her ass back towards me.

I admired the view for a few seconds more as my hands roamed over her ass and slowly spread her cheeks. I could see how wet she was from her current excitement as well as a mixture of our cum from under the bridge. I remembered how wonderful it tasted and how exciting it was to share our combined juices. Without even realising I was doing it my tongue began probing her lips, searching for more of that nectar. My nose was pressed against her asshole as my tongue and lips went crazy on her pussy. My hands holding her cheeks apart so I could both breathe and have access to the most intimate parts of her body. I licked and sucked on her lips as her thighs shook with delight, then stuffed my tongue as deep into her pussy as it could go. She was moaning and leaning further forward. Her face and breasts were pressed against the glass and I thrilled at the thought of people in other rooms watching us. I pulled away for a moment to tell her my thoughts.

"I love that people are watching this. I want people to watch me eat your pussy. I want men to stroke their cocks and women to play with their pussies while they watch me eat your ass."

"Oh god yes! I want them to cum while watching me cum."

I dove straight back in. My tongue pointed and hard like my cock slid up and over her ass hole causing her to buck back against me and moan again. I flicked my tongue over her ass repeatedly then slid it in a little way as my fingers slid into her pussy. That was as far as I got because she was now bucking and shaking so hard as she soaked my hand and lips, cumming again and again. Her knees buckled and stopped supporting her and she slid down the glass until she was all but sitting in my lap.

When she had recovered some strength she stood back up with some assistance from me. She turned around and pushed me down onto my back then lowered her sopping pussy down onto my cock. She sat there for a moment just enjoying the feeling of me being inside her. She had the biggest smile on her face as she slowly rose up and down on me. There was nothing rushed at all about this. The initial, fuck me now, passion had subsided and we made love. Slow, deliberate, beautiful, gentle, lovemaking. We never lost eye contact the entire time, soul gazing. It was that moment more than any other that told me I had found my partner.

Was it possible to fall deeply in love with someone in just one day? We had a connection that I had never felt with anyone like our hearts beat the same rhythm. We were definitely in tune with each other and felt the freedom of being desired for being exactly who you are. No pretences, no masks, no trying to be someone you aren't for the other person. Just take me as I am, raw, real, flawed and beautiful because of it.

When I awoke the next morning, with the gentle weight of her naked body draped over mine in that big bed, feeling the warmth of the rising sun warming the room with a golden glow. I knew that life was never going to be the same for me again. I started a whole new life or at least a whole new chapter of my life. We went on to have many more adventures. Some of them exciting in the way they were daring and erotic and others because we had somehow, silently, committed to building something bigger and greater than the just the two of us.