The Tale of Licentia the Wife-Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lasenia, within the amulet, felt his words wash over her. It was a stark reminder that she was practically dead now. Just minutes ago, she had owned the world, and now, her pussy was lewdly begging for his fingers with its dripping and clenching, whilst her soul was forced to watch from afar.

"But you know your place. You'll make better use of the air she breathed." The broad man's thick and enchanting fingers pressed with cruel force between her lips, the shadows' warmth flickering upon her clit. She broke out a yelp. "You licentious harlot. You deserve a name fit for your drippy cunt. You are Licentia."

In that instant his fingers penetrated her naked cunt, and as if on command, the doll orgasmed. Her eyes rolled back, she fell forward onto her hands, and her voice uncontrolled let out a toe-curling scream of a moan-- the moan of a true whore, stupidly emptyheaded and lost in the passions of her sin.

"ThankyouohsoverymuchSir~" the slave-woman slurred mid-orgasm. And as her pussy clenched tighter than it ever had round his void-fingers, a fourth brand began to sizzle into existence, round her navel. Its design-- intricate and heretically edgy like the others-- depicted a heart-shape surrounding the navel, atop where the woman's womb would be.

The Necromancer pulled his fingers from her wet pussy, his silhouette hand then magically re-wrapping itself. But Licentia remained on the ground, on her knees, leaning forward onto her arms with her back bent in and her large breasts hanging-- it seemed her natural position now. Then, with a snap of his fingers, Licentia's new brand took effect. Her orgasm didn't cease; her toes curled and her fingers bent. Her voice broke and cracked as she whined, tears of pure ecstasy streaming down her face. In fact, it seemed the orgasm wasn't subsiding, nor dulling, but building, like an unending crescendo, as if the musician playing the notes of her orgasm simply kept rising through the keys of an endless clavichord.

"Why don't you join in the fun, little girl?"

Only as the Necromancer removed the crystal from his neck did Lasenia realize the man had been addressing her-- that he was about to place her back into the whore-doll 'Licentia.' As the crystalline amulet fit itself perfectly into the navel, Lasenia's consciousness rushed like a torrent back into the doll, allowing her to experience the full breadth of this monstrous, swelling orgasm. Although she, herself, could not make the cadaver scream, nor influence her actions in any way for that matter, the soulless, obedient Licentia did not need that woman's assistance to 'express,' in her voice, her thoughts on the hellishly intense pleasure emanating from her crotch.

"MNNGMGMNHGH..." the mind-broken doll shrieked, drool running over her chin and dribbling down onto her breasts, which themselves danced like a gelatin dessert, lewdly animated by Licentia's perverse trembling and convulsions. Though these were not Lasenia's whorish cries, they might as well have been. For she felt every inch of the same horribly-overstimulating sensations. She felt the wetness of the body's cunt which dripped down into a shameful puddle on the ground, as if it were her own wetness. She felt the harsh, almost-painful pulsing and swelling of blood in the doll's labia and erect nipples. She thought herself of a strong will, and yet, she felt her focus blurring away and her thoughts scattered. Her own vision crossed and blurred vacantly, as her womanly lust swept the coherence out of her brain. She felt the painful resonance of her vocal cords, screaming out without restraint their beautiful whore's-song, and slowly tapering off as all the strength left her body and voice. And she felt as Licentia's arms and thighs trembled weakly and gave way, no longer able to support even the weight of her own body, and leaving the silly wench to fall face first into the ground, her breasts squished down beneath her chest like lewd pillows.

As the doll laid there prone, her voice nothing more than a weak, broken and strained whimper, her hips still jutted; for the orgasm hadn't subsided. Not even slightly-- in fact, since it had began, the climax had grown threefold. Additionally, consequence of the panacea which the Necromancer had dripped into the corpse's breast, Licentia's body seemed incapable of depleting itself either; which meant, as this unnatural and unending orgasm continued to torment the doll, Lasenia and Licentia could feel both pairs of lips continuously dribbling endless streams of saliva and shameful fluids into the puddles beneath her, which themselves had already spread embarrassingly far. It was as if her body was now a bottomless wellspring of bodily fluids. Both Licentia's already-broken and whorishly-molded mind, and Lasenia's intact mind, were straining under the long minutes of obscene ecstasy. Even the most willful and focussed mind would be clouded, made stupid and thoughtless, under the reign of such an insurmountable bliss.

"This is why you suffer for me." The Necromancer squatted beside the wench, placing his large hand on the plump and voluptuous cheek of her behind. "Because you're a stupid, sinful animal. Because you're a woman, with a woman's cunt. You're unfit for any position, any job or role, worthy of respect. Your purpose, the only purpose of a drenched and leaking cunt, such as yourself, is as a toy for men's sexual satisfaction, and as whatever else I decide to make of you. And I will make something of you."

As Lasenia's pleasure-addled brain barely registered his words, a single thought managed to formulate-- "Is this not 'making something of me?' What other unthinkable horrors and perversions must he have in store for me?"

"You must be so pleased to have a man finally claim your lowly ass, woman. Where are your manners?" A sharp and violent S L A P struck the doll's ass, which in turn, replied with a joyful jiggle. Within the sea of bliss in which she drowned, Lasenia felt a twinge of dread, unable to control the response she could sense Licentia was about to utter.

"THHHANK YHOU SSSIRR!" Licentia screamed, her cunt flexing and tightening horribly, as she did, squeezing out one last little spurt of her lewd fluids. "Good woman. Now calm your stupid little cunt." The Necromancer gave her another sharp slap on her soft behind, and just like that the monster-orgasm finally faded; he blew it out like a candle.

By the leg, the sorcerer took her, lifting the doll, lewd and profaned, heel over head. Her other leg hung down loosely, spreading the indignant sorceress's glistening vulva open. "You must thank that heathen's brand upon your womb, for granting your Master such freedom in rewarding your woman-body." He lifted the hanging corpse-doll further, bringing the left of her nipples up to the mouth of his mask, and kissed it with only the gentlest of touches, before doing the same for the other. Trapped within, an absolutely disoriented Lasenia had no choice but to feel as each of her nipples blossomed into an unbelievably fiery flower of sensitivity. After being touched, even just the very air upon the doll's nipple was enough to send streaks of hot, lusty magma to the ends of her body. "AEUGH!" she screamed out, tensing up and flexing like the pathetically lusty animal she was.

The nude Licentia's eyes darted to Necromancer's hand, to the thick and dangerous daggers he had for fingers. They trailed menacingly up her abdomen before tracing the pronounced curve of her ample breast. As the blossoming lust of the nipples faded, Lasenia's focus tightened narrowly around the man's paw, as it neared her erect little flowers again. Closer, so close...

And then her consciousness rushed out of the body, as the amulet pulled itself back into position as the Necromancer's jewelry.

"Wha--" the crystal hummed in Lasenia's voice. And then, now removed from Licentia, the sorceress could do nothing but watch on as the Necromancer violently pinched the doll's nipple, sending her visibly into a whorish frenzy-- her muscles spasmed, her cunt flexed hysterically, and the woman's mature voice screamed out a ridiculously whorish wail of a moan. Licentia had been given the privilege of an agonizing orgasm from the abuse of her lust-cursed nipples. The man then dropped his sex-doll onto the floor to enjoy her orgasm, which didn't disturb it in the slightest.

It took Lasenia a moment to recompose herself, transitioning from constant erotic stimulation to zero tactile sensory input within her crystal. Soon, more clearheaded, however, she realized that, up until the moment the crystal had been removed, the Necromancer's cruel claws nearing her exposed and sensitive nipple hadn't frightened her-- she hadn't even been somewhat repelled. No; she had been CRAVING his fingers. She'd been waiting with bated breath, desperate for him to really hurt her nipples. Lasenia looked on at the visage of herself spasming, moaning, wetting the floor. She was horrified with herself.

"You wish that were you, don't you, whore?" The Necromancer held the crystal tenderly in his hand, and she felt trapped in knowing that he was right. "It will be soon. Let us grant her some final gifts."

Lasenia feared what 'gifts' could mean.

The Necromancer paced slowly around the nude Licentia, as she began to settle down, before giving her a swift kick in the side, aligning her with him. She cried out in pain, but the pain sizzled away into a delighted moan, as the bruise healed itself just as before. The man rubbed his hands together, so rapidly they began to sizzle. At first, one would think the smoke was from the friction, and not his heretical sorcery.

The Necromancer knelt down over the wench, who in turn smiled vacantly up at him. He flicked his fingers and her chest jutted upwards, puppeteered so brusquely by the motion, that her breasts bounced around to calm themselves. Then, after adjusting the cuffs of his sleeve first, in one swift, animalistic motion, he lunged and gripped both of the pushed-out teats. The smoke sizzled into them, seeping into their pores and making Licentia gasp, as yet another brand seared itself into her skin. "Hhh--!"

The man removed his claws, and lo-and-behold, upon Licentia's large, round breasts, a new brand was slithering into place-- intricate, spiralling, thorned vines, running and curving beautifully around her voluptuous breasts, until meeting at each nipple, where a branded crown of rose petals blossomed mid-areola outwards. They curved cooperatively around the heart-brand he had left over her heart, where he had previously dripped his panacea.

"Good woman-doll. Go on, test out your new pillows whilst I complete you."

Then, as if conducting an orchestra, his hands motioned Licentia into the air as easily as a flower, and as ridiculously as a ragdoll. He'd left her in a position as if bent at the waist over some unseeable table in the air; her bottom was raised to the sorcerer's eye level, and additionally her legs were split perfectly and apart, curving her bubble-cheeks nicely up.

From her current angle being worn upon her captor's neck, Lasenia could see her own breasts hanging lewdly downwards. She could see the moment the rose thorn tattoos began to twist and shift on Licentia's chest. She'd always had a large and proud DD-cup chest-- visibly juicy, plump, and tight-- yet fluid. But now, her hanging nipples began to reach further and further down as her breasts filled up with more fat, plumping not to unreasonably large proportions, but simply to the perverted edge of what could be considered a natural woman's body. They were overflowing with obscenity-- they'd grown to a doll-like size, though they had maintained their tight roundness and visibly gelatinous softness. They must've been the size of small pumpkins-- nearly that of watermelons, and certainly each larger than Licentia's head.

Though Lasenia looked on in dejection at what her perfect, sacred body was becoming, Licentia smiled warmly and curiously, and began swaying her teats back and forth beneath her, making them jiggle to an entertaining extent. She experimented with her new perversely voluptuous, unrivaled cleavage, slapping each mound of softness aggressively about, pressing and squishing them together, and bouncing back and forth, up and down as best as she could-- followed by soft and airy little giggles. She looked like the pathetic incarnation of a patriarchy's perfect woman-as-sex-object; obscene, stupid, and-- worst of all-- painted across her face was... pure bliss.

"Aeeei!" Licentia whimpered out, as the Necromancer's violent hands, burning with shadows, slammed down on the both of her round cheeks. "Nnnng..." Whimpers devolved into moans, as the darkness seeped into her skin, into her pores, into her holes as well perhaps-- as a treat. Once his hands were lifted, they had left themselves marked upon her buttocks: a single, enormous, heretically designed inverted-heart-- the curves of the heart lining up with her undercheeks, and the heart curving round the hips and bottom to meet sharply up at her lower-back dimples.

One could tell by her moaning that Licentia could feel the brane do its magic and expand her cheeks. They verged on ridiculously perverse in how large and bubbly they filled out to-- plumping up the heart tattoo as well and accentuating her hips and thighs around them. Prior, Licentia's cheeks had been nicely curved and had a good jiggle-- but that's not what the Necromancer's perfect wife-doll would look like. And so, moaning as her behind and the curves around it inflated to whorish proportions Licentia was ultimately made to have the body "lewd enough as to remind it always what a ridiculous little sex doll it is."

The Necromancer dropped Licentia from the air onto her bouncy behind. She looked back over her shoulder, and smiled wide with a blush of innocent excitement on her face. Her behind was enormous-- though not unrealistically so--with a round and tight shape to it.

"For the final touch," the Necromancer growled in his deep, gravelly voice. He flicked his fingers and Licentia's tongue forcefully hung itself out of her mouth. He squeezed it between his pitch-black-smoking fingers, letting the void seep into her tongue-- to her contentment, as her eyes subsequently rolled back in pleasure whilst her face flushed with arousal. Into her tongue was seared her final brand: a vagina design, with cute labia and a clit at the very back, had been tattooed onto the tongue. As the Necromancer let go of her tongue, her thin lips began to plump up gently. They did not look ridiculously large, but instead plump, succulent, perfect soft pillows for fitting a penis between them-- and beautifully glossy and pink, as well.

As these lips plumped up, though, she felt her lower lips suddenly swell up-- her vagina was doing the same. The outer labia were puffing up all cute and pink and soft, and tightening over the inner labia, obscuring them, leaving her pussy looking unused, cute, tight, and plump for the fucking. It wasn't only looks though; Licentia's jaw hung open and she moaned out, as she felt her insides begin to shift and clench tightly. Her inner pussy, her inner asshole and her throat had all tightened up into perfect, snug cock-tunnels.

Upon the heretically re-animated woman-body of Lasenia, the Necromancer now had seared seven brands of separate functions:

First, her spinal-brand, a jagged spine design from her lower-back dimples to her nape, through which he could forcibly puppeteer her body-- even lifting her into air.

Second, her heart-brand, a heart design with a cross-stitch down the middle placed over her heart, where the Necromancer had dripped the panacea which constantly rejuvenated her saliva and vaginal fluids and which constantly healed any wound-- pleasuring her whilst doing so.

Third, her collar-brand, a jagged thorny design ending in a heart on her throat, through which he melted down and reforged her mind.

Fourth, her navel-brand, a heart shape around her navel and trailing down her pubic area, through which he could control her lust, her body's arousal responses, and her orgasms.

Fifth, her chest-brand, a thorny-vined design weaving round her breasts and ending on roses round the nipples, through which he changed the fullness and tightness of his doll's breasts.

Sixth, her buttocks-brand, a single large upside-down heart with each curve round the bottom of a cheek and the point meeting at her lower back dimples, through which he changed the fullness and tightness of her cheeks and thighs, as well as the width of her hips.

And finally, her tongue-brand, a detailed black pussy design stretching from the tip of her tongue to the back, through which he could puff up both her mouth lips and pussy lips, as well as tighten all three of her holes.

So there sat Licentia. Mere hours ago, she'd been the most powerful woman known across all horizons. She'd had a soul; Lasenia. She'd had an enchantingly tight robe, and perfectly tied-up hair, and beautiful-yet-sinister, dark-hued makeup upon her face. She'd been advancing her most promising of studies, the control of her kidnapped princess's will. Now? The princess had been left a stupid sex-kitten and sent back to her family. Lasenia's own soul had been ripped from her body, and her body re-animated into a lewd, misogynistic-nightmare of a 'wife-doll.' It was seated on the floor completely in the nude, her weight resting on her newly-watermelon-sized asscheeks and her HH-cupped breasts spilling lewdly off her chest-- each larger than her head. Her hair messily fell down over breasts, her makeup stained down her face from the tears, her pubic bush had been burned away into a cute, trim little heart, and she was covered neck to ass in heretical tattoos, each with a distinct, mortifying feature. Both her sets of lips were lewdly puffed up, all three of her penetrable orifices were tightened up, and she could be physically abused, violently, mercilessly, without the slightest restraint, without fear of death or injury. She was the misogynistic sadist's perfect toy woman. All this, and yet upon her face rested a warm, docile smile.

"Perfect," the man boomed, a dark after-whisper shaking through the room. He outstretched his shadowy hand, and Licentia was lifted onto her feet, arms extended to her sides as if she really were a stringed-up puppet. Without warning, her face turned hot red with lust-- she could feel her tummy fluttering with white-hot, blissful butterflies, making her pussy dampen quickly and her nipples harden. The shadows from his flexing fingers filled the air like music, and to it, Licentia began to dance like a puppet. She swayed and twirled and hopped and bent, accentuating and bouncing and jiggling and throwing her chest through the air, enticingly swaying her round behind about. Halfway through her clumsy dance, however, the Necromancer snapped his fingers and Licentia screamed out in debilitating arousal. Her hips bucked and her cunt wet itself, making a cute mess of her thick thighs. Her knees trembled as she orgasmed. She would've fallen to the ground, but the puppet-dance carried her itself, so she was forced to sway and frolic lewdly around, even as her voice announced her orgasm and her body succumbed to it.

Then, she arrived at the Necromancer; she plopped onto her toes before him, leaning playfully forward at the hips with her hands held politely behind her back; her huge, pillowy ass was pushed back beautifully and her HH cups hung and swung down beneath her heaving chest. All the while, she made perfect eye contact with her Master, even if she was crying tears of ecstasy and had a blank, lust-brained gaze, and had her jaw hung open with another dribble of mindless drool running off her chin, whilst she breathed hot and heavy breaths out.

Immediately, he reached down, shoved two fingers up into Licentia's tightened, orgasm-dripping cock tunnel, and picked her entire body up into the air by just that-- at the same time letting go of his puppeteering hold of her, letting her impale herself naturally onto his fingers.