The Tale of Licentia the Wife-Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NNNNGH!" the stupid, mind-broken woman blurted out. See, her hypersensitive, hyper-tight post-orgasm cunt reacted quite predictably upon having its plump, dripping lips stretched out by the Necromancer's horribly thick, rough, and shadowy hands; she came instantly and her insides squeezed horribly around his fingers.

Licentia was simply gone now-- nobody was home but a stupid, overstimulated, cumming whore. Her breasts jiggled around happily, as she pressed her chest against the Necromancer-- and again when he took her by the throat, took his fingers out of her, and held her from there instead. Just having the horribly violent grip bruising her throat meant she was being healed at an equal rate. The asphyxiation and the built-in lust sent her into her third orgasm in the past minute-- just like that.

Why? Lasenia had to ask herself-- why was she not being allowed in the body? Why wasn't she being FORCED to exist in it? Didn't he want to break her, to humiliate her? Why was she being relegated to watching from the sidelines, as her captor desecrated and enjoyed her body? And why did she even have the urge-- if ever so slight-- to feel his torment? It disturbed her.

That said, perhaps equally as disturbing was watching the Necromancer, as he held Licentia from the throat, wave a snap around his canvas trousers, magically unbuttoning them, and letting his large penis fall out. It looked the same color as his actual skin at first-- a deep tan-- but then, as if on command, it grew within seconds to a much larger size, and then began to flicker and become enveloped by shadows, until it grew and hardened into an eleven-inch, large, rock solid, bumped and barbed beastly monstrosity. Then, with a wave of his hands, Licentia's legs lifted up high and apart to her sides. And without warning, he dropped her-- or better put, pushed her down by his grip on her throat, shoving the entire length brutally into Licentia's thrice-orgasmed, absolutely drenched, red-and-puffy-with-need, perfectly tight cunt.

In response, the stupid, drooling Licentia's eyes rolled back and she spat out some mindless cracked shriek as the impossibly-large, horribly-thick penis shoved itself balls-deep inside her. It stretched her labia and insides to the absolute limit-- further, in fact; the seven-foot man's cock must have been as thick as a fist. And he shouldn't have been able to fit more than six or seven inches, nor his unreasonanke girth, inside of her. And yet, she stretched endlessly, her cunt gripping impossibly tight on the rock-hard cock-- which he proceeded to shove up into her, bouncing his doll up and down on his length, both by his thrusts and his choking grip. She let out choked and pleasured squeals and her pathetic bouncing breasts danced happily up and down. With the thickness, depth, force, lust darkness and painful saw-like spikes and bumps of this man's cock, she must've been half-unconscious from pleasure, pain, and consequent pain-fueled ecstasy of this horrible fucking.

He let go of her throat, letting the orgasming woman breathe out a slutty scream, before seizing her by the breasts and ass. His clawed hand dug deep into her enormous asscheeks, and a finger shoved itself inside her asshole; whilst his other hand took her by a breast, gripping the fat underside and pinching the nipple, and pulling her body lewdly up by it. By these perverse handles, he threw his doll up and down on his cock, using the thing like a warm and loud Fleshlight. It was a miracle her pussy was not torn apart by the violent pounding; she could take it only because the panacea had made her body that much more flexible and durable. He gave her round mounds-- chest and ass-- nice, consistent slaps, leaving them burning red and desperately pushing out for more. Licentia had left her cleavage shimmering with saliva by now, which her Master helpfully rubbed into each breast with his groping.

He used her like a toy for almost an entire hour, despite the fact that she'd orgasmed within the first few seconds and continued orgasmingb with the same rapidity-- an excruciatingly wonderful experience for Licentia which left her poor body convulsing, if not limp, from the violation. Lasenia was being somewhat tortured as well, unable to even look away for this time, unable to close her eyes, sleep, or do anything to avoid this horrible sight of her own body's ruining.

As Licentia bounced lifelessly on his cock, her eyes completely clouded over from licentious overstimulation, the Necromancer finally allowed himself, with some final, slow, forceful thrusts, to pump his burning load up into his wife-doll's waiting womb. Each pump overfilled her cock-tunnel and boiling semen came dripping and steaming out of her pussy. Then suddenly, upon her inner thigh right below her crotch, a tally mark appeared.

"Her first creampie," the Necromancer growled with satisfaction, pulling his sword slowly out of her sheath. "To many more."

The limp Licentia, unsupported and released, fell to the floor again like a discarded toy, twitching, just barely. She was more than alive, but would need incredible rest just to recover from the brutal fucking-- that is, if she had not the panacea running through her veins.

Suddenly, Lasenia felt her voice return, and immediately shrieked from her crystal, "WHY?! WHY KEEP ME. If I'm not going to reside in that hellish doll, just KILL me, already." Why was she still alive?

"I can break you whenever I want. I could make you BEG to live as Licentia should I choose to. Not yet. First, you shall witness what I do with 'Lasenia's' reputation. Agreed?"

Lasenia's heart dropped. She was already dead. She had nothing left, but the godly legacy of domination she'd left behind. If she disappeared now, that could be preserved. "I'll live in the doll. I'll suffer through the eyes of that perverted thing. Just please. Take me far away from this place, and leave my legacy b--"

S N A P. The crystal was silent. "Too many words for a stupid woman like yourself. Follow men's direction more." He turned down to Licentia now, who had been crawling her way up to sitting on her knees.

"Lasenia is far too respected for the large teated pig she was. Would you like to desecrate her reputation with me?"

"I would love to, Sir!" Licentia mewled, happy to agree with whatever her man suggested. He seemed pleased.

"Who's my pretty doll-wife?" He swung his hand as if slapping air, and Licentia whimpered out in her cute, sultry voice-- both her bottom cheeks and both her breasts jiggling as if they'd all been lewdly slapped by some invisible force simultaneously.

"Me!" she chirped cheerfully, through the whimper regardless, smiling vacantly up at her Master.

"Good doll." And so the crystal on the Necromancer's neck let escape a little sob.

_______________