The Tale of Mpreg Pinocchio Pt. 03

Story Info
Pregnant Darren and his wife meet a lucky OB/GYN.
5k words
4.38
3.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should meet," Dr. Katherine Saperstein's email began. Her brief response arrived just 90 minutes after we'd written her. "It would be best if you came here. I usually start work at 7:00am. Arrive by 5:30, if you can." She'd presented a generous timeline that would leave us very few hours to stress about our appointment. We didn't manage more than a few hours of sleep between us: I was grateful to our emotional and hormonal exhaustion for allowing us even that much.

My pregnant belly was still present in the morning: it wasn't that I necessarily thought it would disappear, but it seemed wise to keep an eye on the matter. The med school was a 15 minute drive from our apartment. I donned my baggiest sweatshirt for the journey, not wanting to make a public spectacle of myself on my first visibly-pregnant emergence into the world. We stopped at a Starbucks drive-thru on the way; it didn't occur to me until after I'd taken a sip of my latte that I probably shouldn't be having a ton of caffeine anymore, what with the fetus to consider. So Sarah had double coffee, and I stayed drowsy. Not the biggest deal in the grand scheme, but I had to wonder how many other little things like this would pop up in my newly-gestational life.

There were metal detectors in the lobby of the school; right away this made it more clear why Dr. Saperstein may have wanted to meet us here, the security in place automatically protecting her from us potential psychos. The guard on duty called up to her office and she instructed him to let us up via the elevators. We were 25 minutes early, but the doctor hadn't hesitated for a second before answering her phone. She was probably just as eager to meet as we were.

We went up to her office; Sarah knocked on the door and Dr. Saperstein opened instantly. We made cursory introductions before entering. "Please come in," she showed us in with an outstretched arm. I noticed her eyes inspecting my midsection as I moved to one of the chairs in front of her desk; I doubted she could make out the bump under the loose sweatshirt, though. Sarah and I sat in the two chairs facing the desk, Dr. Saperstein facing us. "I guess the first thing, Darren, if you don't mind: would you mind standing and taking your sweatshirt off?" I did as she requested, exposing the black polo underneath and its complete inability to downplay my giant pregnant belly. "Holy shit," the doctor muttered, dropping her professional demeanor as she immediately stood and rushed around the desk to me. Her hands were on the bump sans permission; I chuckled a bit. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry," her cheeks turned beet red. "May I? Actually, could you just remove your shirt?"

I pulled it off over my head, bump heavy enough to not jiggle in the least as I did so. It was firm and inexorably pulled down by gravity, impossible to mistake for a run-of-the-mill man's beer belly. An "Ohhhhhh," escaped the doctor's lips as she continued inspecting me with both her hands. She was more insistent in her exploration than even Sarah had been, fully pressing her palms into my flesh in various places. It didn't hurt, but I was nonetheless slightly alarmed at first at just how deeply into my belly she would push. From my layman's perspective, it looked like she quickly located the fetus, unable to depress the bump nearly as extremely in that area. "Okay," she repeatedly uttered, quietly and to no one in particular. Wild as this was for me and Sarah, it must have been its own type of mind-blowing for a doctor/researcher specializing in pregnancy. After three or four minutes she finally removed her palms from my torso, looked me in the eye and smiled. "Okay, you can put your shirt back on. So...yeah, it very much feels like you are...somehow...pregnant. Would you mind coming over to do a quick ultrasound? That's usually what we would've done for you about two trimesters ago..."

Sarah and I followed the doctor a few doors down to a small exam room containing a paper-covered exam table next to a large piece of medical equipment: an ultrasound machine, presumably. "Hop up there for me, Darren, and remove your shirt again if you don't mind. This'll be a bit messy." I followed her directions as she turned on the computer attached to the machinery. From a drawer against the wall she pulled a little tube and squirted some translucent goo into her palm. "This is going to be cold," she warned as she started spreading it around my belly. It was indeed quite chilly, but more remarkable for how it made my dark stomach hair shoot out in a million directions. The doctor seemed transfixed by this as well, which made sense once I thought about the relative lack of body hair she must've dealt with on the bellies of her typical female clientele. A grey plastic wand detached from the side of the machine; she placed it against the mess of goo on my belly and the monitor above us abruptly came alive.

The images produced were difficult for me to make out, low-resolution and in black and white. I stared at it along with Sarah throughout the exam nonetheless, my eyes occasionally going over to the doctor's face to see her response to what she was discovering. She made fewer (but not zero) little vocalizations this time, though her concentration seemed just as intense as it had during her hand-investigation. After two minutes or so, she removed the wand from my torso and handed me a washcloth to wipe the mess off my abdomen. "Okay," she said, finally making eye contact with me for the first time since we came to this exam room. "Let's go back to my office and talk, shall we?"

We followed her back in. Sarah spoke first: "So...what the hell's going on here, Dr. Saperstein?"

The doctor laughed. "Please, I think you guys can call me Katherine at this point. You are pregnant, Darren. I mean, I can take some blood, test it that way, too. It would probably be smart to look at that in general, whatever it might tell us. But I know very well what I felt, what I saw on the ultrasound. There's no question, really. As for an explanation of how this happened? I have no earthly idea. Not that this will at all answer the question, but how often have you guys been having sex over the past eight months or so?"

Sarah shrugged. "Three, four times a week, probably? I'm on the pill...which probably isn't at all relevant, it just sprang to mind. You asked about the last eight months: you think that's how far along he is?"

Katherine nodded uncertainly. "That's what the measurements suggest, anyway. I'm basing my findings on female patients, of course, because that's all anyone's ever had. Honestly, with how very many questions this situation brings up, I have no idea if we can count on extant pregnancy data. But I don't know how else to approach it."

"How..." a question had suddenly occurred to me, but I paused in panic before I could get more than a word out. "How...is this thing going to come out of me?" Sarah put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah," Katherine responded slowly. "I think it would have to be C-section, for obvious, birth canal-lacking reasons. I'm pretty curious about how labor would proceed, actually. You haven't suddenly turned fully female physiologically, so you don't have all the parts to interact in the way that makes the whole labor and delivery process happen. We'll keep monitoring you, of course. Once you seem to be full-term, which I can't imagine will be all that long from now, I'd want to do a couple final tests to assure out-of-the-womb viability. Then, I'd perform a C-section."

"Can you do that on your own?" Sarah asked.

"No, it requires a few nurses to assist me. Why do you ask?" Katherine looked a bit puzzled

"Well, we'll have to think about how we approach this with other people, won't we?" Sarah looked concerned. "Like, is he going to have to be studied by a bunch of people? Is the general public going to find out at some point? I don't want to speak for Darren or anything, but he's a fairly private person. Right, honey?" I nodded. I hadn't thought a ton about the progression beyond our visit with Katherine, but these points were producing some concern in me as Sarah raised them. "There's no medically safe way to just keep this between the three of us, huh?"

Katherine tapped her pen against her desk and sucked her bottom lip in thought. "No," she finally responded. "There's really not. I do have a nurse I work with frequently who I really trust, though. I can introduce if you'd like. I think we can count on her discretion. If I have her on board and we can talk the procedure through, it's possible just the two of us could handle it. I'll need at least one other set of hands, so I think bringing her in on this might need to be one of our next moves. And..." she hesitated, looking down at the surface of her desk. "No, never mind, no need to go there just yet..."

"What is it?" Sarah nearly demanded. "Please, I'm too curious now."

"Well, there's the question of research. It's hard for me to imagine gathering data from this and keeping it to myself forever. It's not for my own professional gain; this is a pretty important thing to investigate. For delicate matters that subjects want to keep quiet, though, we do sometimes anonymize the results. But...no one would ever believe or publish it..."

"Do you need to bring in more doctors?" I asked. Sarah looked at me like I was nuts. I guess my curiosity had overcome my caution and concerns for privacy. "I know it'll be invasive and everything, which sucks. But honestly, if you and your colleagues can figure out what the hell's happening with me, that sounds like it might help people. If this ever happens to anyone again, that is. I mean, even if we bring in other doctors, we can still keep it somewhat private? Would my identity necessarily have to get out there, like if we put the matter up for peer review or whatever?"

Katherine was contemplative for a few moments. "I really, really appreciate that perspective, Darren. And yes, I think I could work that out. We'd have to bring in a decent number of people, frankly, and quickly given the advanced stage of your pregnancy. But if we could get the right people here, do more research across more fields, gather all the data we might want...I think this could work out, yes. And, really, having more medical eyes on this should make it substantially safer for both baby and...father." She looked thoughtful for 30 seconds or so before she spoke again. "Darren, would you mind if I performed another exam real quick? Back in the other room?" I agreed and we all headed back there. "You can fully disrobe this time, if you don't mind; you can put this gown on before you take a seat," Katherine instructed. I obeyed, the gown not fully able to close behind me given how very far my protruding gut pushed it out in front of me. She had me recline fully onto my back, bump pointing up straight into the air. "Pardon me..." she said as she lifted up the gown from the bottom, fully exposing my genitals and belly. I had to wonder why we'd bothered with the gown. She pushed into the bump in a few more places, her fingers soon finding their way to its lower reaches and even into my pubic hair. "Is it all right...?" she hesitated before quite reaching my penis.

"Whatever you need," I replied as I kept staring at the fluorescent lights above me. Katherine lifted my penis tenderly, gently taking my testicles in her hand and ever-so-slightly squeezing them. "All okay?" I couldn't help but ask. She didn't respond right away, wordlessly continuing to move and touch the whole of my genital region, occasionally adding in my baby belly as well. This went on for a solid minute.

"Super hot, isn't it?" Sarah ultimately broke the awkward silence in a surprising turn of phrase. My head whipped over to look at my wife, who was staring expectantly at the OB/GYN. I propped myself up on my elbows enough to look Katherine in the face.

She was blushing again, not terribly surprisingly. "Y...yes. Yes it is." Well, that was not what I was expecting, though I suppose Sarah had accurately picked up on something I hadn't noticed.

"Darren's into pregnancy. Sexually, I mean," Sarah revealed out of nowhere. "And as soon as I came home yesterday and saw him like this, I was way into it, too." What the fuck was she getting at with all this?! "So, Darren..." my wife said quietly as she came to stand next to me and put a gentle hand on my shoulder. "I think our new friend Katherine may have further interests, beyond all the medical ones we've been talking about..."

"This is horribly, horribly unprofessional," Katherine sounded frustrated with herself. "But...yeah, I mean...I've been focused on pregnancy for my entire adult life. To see it, now, in this entirely new context no one's ever seen before...and attached to a penis..."

"And a NICE penis, at that," my wife interjected.

"Absolutely," Katherine seemed to have gotten over her shyness and professional embarrassment, now sounding purely horny. She stared at my still-exposed belly and the dick barely detectable below it, never breaking her gaze as she walked over to the counter against the back wall of the room and clicked on a white noise machine to mask the sounds we'd imminently be producing.

Sarah stood up from her chair to my side, came over and got handsy: her left massaged my bump while her right gently gripped my genitals. My wife maintained eye contact with my new doctor, not with me. "Come on, Katherine," she purred. "He doesn't mind." I didn't, but I would have slightly preferred if she'd cleared this with me first. Hot to be used like this, though, if I could think about it that way. Katherine approached and Sarah took her arm, guiding it to hold my cock. Two different ladies' hands were now on my penis, both of their wrists rubbing against the bottom of my unavoidable pregnant belly. Weird morning.

My wife moved closer to my head and started making out with me as she resumed vigorously rubbing my bump. My doctor stayed down at my crotch, staring at my dick and my belly as she slowly but surely kept rubbing. I quickly overcame my own shyness, developing a raging erection; I liked looking down, seeing the head of my penis just managing to peek out over the round mountain of my gut. Sarah stared at Katherine as the doctor enjoyed my dick both visually and tactilely. "Use your mouth," Sarah suggested after a few minutes had passed. Katherine looked at me with raised eyebrows, silently asking permission; I nodded enthusiastically. She released my dick from her grip, bent over and started licking.

One of my wife's hands left my belly and went straight down her pants; she commenced rubbing and moaning, her eyes never parting from the doctor performing fellatio on her gravid husband. She'd never shown much interest in threesomes before. Not that I had either, but we'd dispassionately discussed it before, both proclaiming our lack of interest in anything but monogamy. There must've been even more hormones flying around than a rapid male pregnancy suggested. We were all so very horny: the pregnant man, his shocked wife, and the doctor whose career might just be receiving a substantial shot in the arm.

Katherine didn't stick with just licking for long, quickly transitioning to getting the majority of my erection into her bobbing mouth. I started to moan in pleasure a few seconds into the full-on blowjob, then bolted upright with a start. "Why is everyone else fully dressed?" Sarah stripped nude in moments, always one to repair an injustice. Katherine hesitated for a moment; Sarah and I both looked down at our entirely exposed bodies, then back in her direction with raised eyebrows. She shrugged and began unbuttoning her lab coat.

The doctor, it turned out, had been hiding a majorly appealing body under her unassuming professional garb. She didn't take off her glasses or shake loose her tight ponytail (too obvious of cliches for such a learned woman, I suppose), but removing all of her clothing proved at least as transformative...and far more arousing. Her modest clothes had been hiding some genuine curves, it turned out, including a very nice pair of breasts. They were C or D cups, somewhat heavy-looking as they hung down a bit under gravity's influence. The nipples were a dark brown that matched her hair, areolas pleasantly wide and nipples rock hard in the chilly institutional air conditioning. Her hips and ass struck me as excellent, perfectly plump and curvy. Pubic hair was present but tame, carefully tended. I estimated Katherine was in a similar early 30s age range to Sarah and myself. Overall she seemed relatively fit but not exactly thin, just the right level of thick for my tastes. Her physique was, in fact, quite similar to Sarah's, another body for which I had a great deal of fondness. The most striking difference was Sarah's strawberry-blonde hair and Katherine's dark brunette: it was an aesthetically pleasing variety on display. Lucky me! Or, double lucky, at this point.

Nude Sarah, standing just to my left, beckoned nude Katherine over to stand on my right. They both placed one hand on my big belly and their others on my crotch as they leaned over and started making out with each other. I'd never before seen my wife make out with another woman. Any other person, for that matter. Turns out I really enjoyed it. With all this close proximity, I could easily reach up and get a grip on a tit from two different ladies. Katherine started focusing on stroking my cock while Sarah gently massaged my balls. All three of us were quietly moaning as we continued to play; I was thankful Katherine had thought to turn on the white noise.

Though my elevation made it challenging to bend this way, I lowered both arms to start touching some pussies. I pushed in on their mounds at first, eliciting a few vocalizations from each women as I stimulated their clitorises from the outside. After focusing my attention there for a minute, I creeped down to find the tops of their openings, stopping to play as soon as I found each lady's wetness. Both of my middle fingers went ever so slightly into them, finding their clits and executing firm little circles around their perimeters. All the while they kept making out and rubbing my pregnant belly, occasionally moaning in unison as I performed my tandem fingerbangs. I kept it up, very gradually increasing the pressure and speed of the circles made by my fingertips. Hotly enough, a few minutes in they climaxed simultaneous, and loudly at that. They had to stop making out for a moment and release my genitals. Katherine collapsed forward a bit as she came, putting more of her weight than she probably intended on my bump. It wasn't an alarming amount of force on the belly or anything; I actually found her modest loss of control and forceful embrace of my bloated midsection extremely hot. Sarah maintained her balance through her orgasm, but did increase the pressure she was putting on my testicles a bit. Not so much that I had to ask her to stop, but she did just about have me at the point of discomfort.

Having massaged their clitorises to completion, I tried to push my hands down a bit further to get a few digits into each of them. No dice, though: I was elevated a bit too far above them and my wrists started hurting as soon as I tried to force the issue. "I'm sorry," I spoke the first words any of us had in a few minutes, "but I can't really get my fingers inside you girls from this angle."

Sarah looked thoughtful for a moment, finger to her lips and everything. Her face lit up after a few seconds, apparently with an idea. "Katherine, can this exam table be lowered?" The doctor nodded. "Okay, let's bring it down as low as it'll go." Katherine grabbed a small remote control connected to the table by a thick cord, holding down a button that had me slowly decline. Where my face had been at about tit-level, now I found myself down at the ladies' crotches. "How much weight can this thing support?" Sarah asked, and I had a feeling I knew where she was going with this.

12