The Tale of Mpreg Pinocchio Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's rated for 500 pounds. Pretty heavy duty piece of equipment," Katherine told us.

"Hop up, then," Sarah instructed her. I'd caught my wife's drift that I was to be mounted, but I had not guessed that she wanted the doctor to ride me instead of herself. Katherine gave her a quizzical look; Sarah nodded enthusiastically. They looked to me, synchronized; I smiled widely and shrugged my enthusiastic consent. She began to climb up; I strained to reach around the belly and touch myself a bit, ensuring I was hard for her. There was barely any room to either side of my rather wide frame on the rather narrow table, but she managed to rest enough of her knees and lower legs around me to balance herself. Facing down toward my belly and crotch, a look of hesitation crossed her face; Sarah intuited what was happening. "Here, I'll just hold that out of your way." She lifted my gut from the bottom in both her hands, pushing it upward to allow more space for Katherine's and my crotches to meet. Katherine lifted her body up enough to clear my erection, which I was kind enough to hold straight up so she could mount it more easily. She lowered herself down, resting her full weight on my pubic region as she ensconced my cock in herself. Both perfectly tight and perfectly wet, her pussy was a true delight. We both moaned as she came to rest. Sarah released the bump, allowing it to heavily flow back down and crash into Katherine's upper crotch and lower abdomen.

Slowly to start, she bounced up and down atop me, her palms helping keep her balance as they rested on my round belly. Sarah's right hand was at her crotch as she stood adjacent to our copulating, two fingers moving up and down around her clit precisely in rhythm with our humping. I had a hand on Katherine's jiggling right tit; my other hand joined both of hers pressed firmly to my bump, the appeal of which very much remained even in the presence of a novel and nude attractive woman. She sped up a bit; her pussy slid up and down my cock more rapidly and deeply, her hands gripped my bump tighter, her tits rocked more extremely, our moans increased in rate and volume.

I wished I could see my dick pumping in and out of her, but my belly prevented such a sight. Come to think of it, my natural, pre-pregnancy belly had largely prevented such sights for the vast majority of my sexually-active years: I'm not sure why my wistful brain was so delusional, pretending I'd recently been so much thinner. It was nice to have my new, even bigger belly worshipped by my wife and a hot relative stranger. I'd never had much of a problem with my sizable gut when it had consisted of pure fat; my maternity crossdressing had always been something of an attempt to celebrate a big belly in a more socially-acceptable capacity. Now, I had that more respectable baby bump all of my own, hairy and near to a dick though it was. This was truly wonderful, especially with how thoroughly I was being appreciated by the naked ladies in the room.

I realized I was fast approaching my climax. "I'm gonna cum." It seemed like a polite thing to mention, being inside Katherine for the first time and all. She nodded, continuing to wordlessly groan in indication of her ongoing pleasure. As orgasm got nearer, my hips started to buck: I'd been letting Katherine control the pace entirely, but I could no longer hold myself back. My ass and leg muscles clenched in anticipation of shooting, the doctor's quickening bouncing now more audible against my taut body parts. She moaned harder, as did I. Next to me, Sarah's moans started to crescendo as well, her hand blurry with speed against her pussy as she seemed poised to join us in finishing. I felt Katherine's cunt constrict against my cock as she started to cum. I began to cum as well, hips bucking even harder and ass bouncing off the table as I shot voluminously into her.

Again, the orgasm was intense and distinct from any I'd had before this miracle of male pregnancy had occurred. I tried to set a mental reminder to have Sarah describe exactly what a female orgasm felt like, something I instantly wished I had inquired about far earlier in our time together. It was an interesting question regardless of what mysteries were occurring inside me.

I kept thrusting as she kept bouncing and Sarah kept rubbing, all three of our moans clearly suggesting a simultaneous completion. My load started dripping back out of her and down my shaft, pooling against my pubic hair and coating the bottom of my belly as we kept fucking. Finally, a solid minute post-orgasms, all three of us slowed down. Sarah moved closer, staring where Katherine's and my genitalia were still intertwined. "Are you still dripping?" she asked Katherine.

Katherine managed to slide a finger into herself, even with my dick still in there; she looked at the slick result. "Yeah, looks like it."

"Sit up, put your pussy over his belly," my wife commanded. I could see Katherine's eyes light up just as I felt my own do the same. She carefully lifted up off my crotch, just barely clearing my belly with her groin when fully pushing herself off the table by her knees. Right above the bump, she spread the lips of her vulva with both hands, allowing as much of my cum to fall back onto me as possible. I could see the droplets that happened to slide down the top half of my belly towards my chest, while those drifting toward my dick were lost to my sight.

Sarah got her hands into the mess, rubbing both above and below my navel. I was sticky and shiny-wet immediately. Katherine dismounted fully from the exam table and eagerly got an eyeful of the pearly situation Sarah had orchestrated on my baby belly. Sarah kept playing in it, Katherine observing. A few of my fingers joined my wife's, tracing lines in the creamy areas visible to me from above.

We were all quiet for a minute or so, possibly all gaining some post-cum clarity as we regained our collective breath. "Well," Sarah finally managed. "It was really nice to meet you, Dr. Saperstein." We all laughed.

"I guess I really should be getting to work pretty soon," Katherine mentioned as she started grabbing her clothes to redress. From there she tried to regain some professional attitude, which may have been necessary but still struck me as odd. "I'd still like to get some blood from you, Darren. I can draw some before you guys leave?" I nodded as she fastened her bra behind her back. "Other than that, I'll get in touch with a few colleagues, like we talked about. If they're available, maybe we can meet up here again in a few days? Early like this again, if that's still all right with you." We agreed.

Sarah grabbed a wash cloth from the counter, tossing it onto my filthy belly. I began to clean myself up as Sarah began to dress and Katherine finished putting her lab coat back on. "Okay if we get in touch if anything else comes up?" Sarah asked.

Katherine nodded. "Yes, of course. I imagine more unexpected things will happen, so feel free to get in touch whenever. Also, Darren, do you need a doctor's note for work? They don't tend to check on my specialty or anything, and I'm guessing you may not want to go in for a bit..."

This somehow hadn't even occurred to me, even though I was supposed to show up for a shift in just a few hours. "Yes, please. Thank you for that. For Sarah, too?" Katherine smiled and nodded again. It would definitely be handy to have her around for the adventure ahead, I figured.

Belly now relatively clean, Sarah helped me climb my fat ass off the exam table and get my clothes back on. Katherine was looking at her phone as we finished, probably beginning the workday ahead of her. She efficiently drew a few vials of blood from me, then showed us out once we were set. We headed to the car and drove back home.

Entering the apartment, I had a sudden and severe pain through my abdomen and crotch, everything immensely tight to the point of taking my breath away. I barely managed to make it to the couch before collapsing.

"Oh my god, Darren, what's going on?" Sarah rushed to me, hand on my shoulder and terror on her face.

"Call the doctor," I got out through clenched teeth. We needed Katherine's help even sooner than anticipated.

To be continued...

12