The Tale of Mpreg Pinocchio Pt. 04

Story Info
Mysterious pregnancies all around. Sexy fun, too.
4.5k words
4.75
1.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine answered Sarah's call on the second ring, the call on speaker phone. "Is everything all right?" the doctor asked instantly.

"I don't know, he's in pain," Sarah nearly shouted. I groaned, probably loud enough for Katherine to hear. "Can you tell her what's going on?" I held up one finger, luckily feeling some of the pain beginning to subside at that moment. "Sorry, Katherine, just a second so he can catch his breath." I had landed on my knees on the couch, bump against the cushions. As I regained my faculties, I was able to sit in a more comfortable, ass-down position and breathe slowly for a few moments.

"Okay," I started. "I don't know what happened. It was...just so much tightness, super painful."

"Where was it located?" Katherine asked.

"Belly and crotch, mostly. Kinda spread to my legs a little, too. Everything just tensed up like crazy."

"And it's getting better now? How long did it last?"

"Yeah, quite a bit better now. It lasted two minutes, maybe a little less."

Katherine audibly exhaled. "Good, good. Nothing to worry about, guys. Congratulations, Darren, you made it through your first contraction."

Goddamn. Pregnant women are, apparently, truly badass. "That was just a contraction?! Seriously?! That's what everyone does?! All the time?!" I'd thought I'd experienced a contraction that first morning with my magic belly, but maybe that had just been part of an especially strong orgasm. This experience shared no similarities with that one.

She laughed at my outrage. "Yes, that's what pregnant people go through. In your situation, though, undergoing your first at what looks like eight months along: I'm certain that was extra intense. They usually start earlier, mid-pregnancy is standard, and they usually start more mildly and build up steam. So, you probably skipped right past those early introductory contractions, straight into nearly full-term, imminent-labor contractions. At this point in a pregnancy, they'd be comparable in intensity to labor pains."

"Jesus," Sarah muttered.

"So I'll have a lot more of these, huh?"

"I wasn't sure you'd have any, honestly. That's part of why I thought we needed to keep such a close eye on the fetus' development, to know when we'd have to surgically deliver. Now that we've learned you can in fact have contractions, I have to think things through a little differently. On the bright side, though, this should give us a clearer picture of exactly when this baby's good and ready to come out. Safer for everyone that way."

"Okay." I was quietly trying to convince myself to view immense incoming pain optimistically. "It's good if it's safer, I guess."

"Can he have anything for the pain?" Sarah asked. "I know they give epidurals during delivery and he won't be pushing it out in that same way, but is there anything you can use to help him with this?"

"No, I'm afraid not," Katherine admitted. "Epidurals are really just for natural deliveries, and honestly I try to dissuade most of my patients from using them as is. I know it's probably not something you'd want to expose yourself by doing in person, but we can get you some Lamaze videos; you can practice the breathing at home, figure out how better to get through the contractions?"

Better than nothing, I supposed. "Sure. Do you have something specific you recommend?"

"I've got a stack of DVDs here, I'll give you a bunch when I see you next. Which I hope will be very soon. I'm going to reach out to the nurse I mentioned and two trusted colleagues at the med school in a few hours. I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I hear back from them. Let me know if you have any other questions, okay?"

We thanked her and ended our call. Both tired as hell, we retired to bed and spooned till we fell asleep. Sarah was the big spoon for the first time in our relationship, cradling my big belly from behind me. Our nap lasted six hours. We were only awake another four prior to calling it a night, our physical and emotional exhaustions difficult to overcome.

_________________________________________

Sarah jostled me awake at 8:30. "Darren, get up. Now." I wiped my crusty eyes and sat up, three-quarters of my bump exposed by my sleep-disturbed t-shirt, dick sticking right through the hole in my boxers. A hot mess, I was.

"What's going on, sweetie? Everything all right?" Her nightshirt was rolled up to just below her breasts; her hands were gripping her midsection.

"I have a belly."

"What?"

"Not like yours, but it's definitely there. I've been looking at it for an hour. I swear to God, it's new, it wasn't there yesterday." I put my head close to her abdomen, looking closely as she continued tightly gripping her stomach. "You can see it, right?"

I wanted to be entirely sure before I said anything, so I kept looking for a few more seconds. Honestly, though, I didn't really have to lower my head closer to her midsection: she had clearly developed a tummy overnight. I was intimately familiar with her physique, had been for nearly a decade, and this was indeed brand new. Not at all like my nearly full-term bump, but definitely showing. Was she suddenly and mysteriously pregnant now, too? "Have you been taking your birth control?" I questioned, eyes still glued to her stomach. I didn't think there was any reason she would've stopped taking it, but it seemed like the most appropriate question for the moment.

"I have, yes. I put them in my pill organizer every Sunday, they're gone along with the rest of my meds for every day since then, I already checked." She paused; I saw her gaze focus on my belly as her brow furrowed. "Is this because of you?"

"Of course not. What do you mean?" I was genuinely puzzled, just now fully snapping out of my drowsiness.

"Does it seem like a coincidence to you? You end up a magically pregnant man, fuck me, then I'm knocked-up, too? Is the fact that I was on the pill really the most fantastical element of the situation?"

I paused to think for a moment. She made a strong argument, I had to admit. "I mean...yeah, I guess that wouldn't be the strangest thing happening here. Do you feel okay?"

"My boobs are kinda sore? I don't know, I might be imagining it, but I know that goes with pregnancy, so I guess it might be in my head. I'm a tiny bit nauseous, too, but that could easily be the panic, right?"

I took her in my arms, her rapid speech and flurry of self-doubt an obvious indicator of how much she was struggling at the moment. She held me tight once I went in for the hug: as tight as the belly would allow, anyway. It might be "bellies," soon enough. I separated from her by a few inches and put a palm against her midsection. "It's pretty firm, huh?"

She nodded her head against my neck, answered quietly and much more calmly. "Yes, it feels nice. Not as nice as yours, but I guess I'll get there. I'm...I'm freaking out here, baby. I mean, I do like the parenthood idea still. More when you're carrying the kid, though, I guess. Like, are we gonna be dealing with two kids now? And this one's coming out of me the natural, horrifying way I never wanted?"

Troubling thoughts, to be sure. "I guess we need to call Katherine again, huh?" She nodded and picked up her phone, dialing without hesitation. Without mentioning what exactly was happening, she asked if we could meet up soon, preferably today if at all possible.

"Yes, I was actually going to ask you guys if you could come in, too. You can come now, if that works for you." I was surprised she could instantly accommodate us, but obviously grateful. We brushed our teeth, dressed, and headed over.

The same security guard buzzed us up and we knocked on Katherine's office door. "Come in," came from within: she'd left it unlocked for us. We entered; Katherine was sitting behind her desk, black hoodie sweatshirt zipped over her usual lab coat in the cool office. "Darren, Sarah: thanks for coming. So...what's new with you guys?"

Sarah took a deep, exaggerated breath before starting. "I think I'm pregnant, too." She lifted her shirt and stood with her profile facing Katherine, displaying her modest (relative to mine) but undeniably present bump.

Katherine stayed behind her desk, somehow not even looking particularly shocked by this development. "You guys had sex after Darren became pregnant, right?" Sarah and I both looked confused and both nodded. Katherine exhaled loudly, unzipped her hoodie, and stood up. Sarah and my jaws dropped in unison.

Katherine's belly strained the buttons on her top. From my rather encyclopedic fetish-content-derived knowledge of pregnancy, I guessed she was a solid 7 months along. "Your semen would appear to be something special, Darren," Katherine stated in a deadpan. Sarah went around the desk with her hands already outstretched, getting her palms on the doctor's new baby belly the moment it was within touching range; Katherine placed her hands on Sarah's still-exposed bump. "Yes, this feels like a pregnancy," Katherine confirmed to my wife. "I'd say you're measuring four-and-a-half or five months. We can do an ultrasound to confirm, of course."

"What about you?" Sarah asked. "How far along do you think you are?"

"Seven, seven-and-a-half months," Katherine responded without hesitation. "You guys had sex yesterday and you woke up with the belly today, Sarah?"

"No, the night before, just after I got home and found him like this. Why?"

Katherine pondered for a moment. "Birth control?"

"Yeah, I'm on the pill. What are you thinking?"

"Hmmmm..." Katherine raised one finger to her bottom lip, the fingers of her other hand gently cradling the bottom of her belly. "I'm not on birth control myself. I probably shouldn't have had sex with Darren sans protection, but I suppose I can be forgiven for getting caught up in the moment when I met the world's first pregnant man. Any explanation I can come up with, though, is naturally complicated by the fact of Darren's anomalous gestation." She was silent in contemplation for another few seconds. "Birth control didn't work to prevent your pregnancy, Sarah, but maybe it did slow it down. This belly of mine is a lot more advanced, after all, and came on in just one night rather than two. I'll be very curious to see how we both look tomorrow."

I got to my feet suddenly, overcome by my racing mind. "So we're all just going to see how this all progresses, have three mystery babies whenever our weird-ass bodies decide they're coming out?!" I'd been silent for a while, my anxiety now bursting out. I didn't mean to be so aggressive, but I'd become rather flummoxed by how both women seemed to be taking all this in stride. "What the actual fuck are we doing here?! I have a million questions, and I don't think anyone's going to be coming up with a single answer. I'm sorry, I'm just...I'm fucking freaking out here, guys..." I plopped back down in the chair, chin to my chest as I looked down and breathed heavily after my outburst. My hands gently rubbed my big belly, still fondly despite the complicated aggravation I was currently feeling toward it. Sarah sat back down next to me, a hand on my back. Katherine looked on from the other side of the desk, a look of concern on her face.

"It's okay, sweetheart," my wife began to comfort me. "I don't know why I'm feeling so okay with it all, honestly. It's definitely weird that I am. The peace I'm experiencing certainly isn't what I would've expected. I think you're right, not a lot of answers are going to be given to us. But we have Katherine, which is very lucky." Katherine smiled slightly and nodded her reassurance to me. "I mean, we just have to keep an eye on everything, right? We don't know what's coming, but it's all kind of amazing and really exciting. I think, anyway. Katherine?" She looked to the doctor for some help.

"I'm not the best at emotions, to be entirely forthcoming," Katherine began not-terribly-promisingly. "But, if this helps at all to ease any logistical concerns: we'll all be able to make enough money to give these kids a good life...and then some. This is unprecedented; they'll pay us handsomely for our participation in research." She looked toward the ceiling thoughtfully. "Plus, interviews...book deals...I think just about everyone's going to want to hear from us, and they'll compensate us well for our participation." Stopping suddenly, Katherine blushed. "I'm so sorry, this is crass..."

I shook my head. "No, no, it's helpful, Katherine. That's actually pretty comforting. That we'll be able to support them, probably quite comfortably, due to how bizarre this all is. That's very nice to consider, honestly."

Katherine smiled and coyly averted her eyes. "Also, and again rather beside the point Darren was making...Well, yesterday we all really enjoyed playing with Darren's belly. Now..." She trailed off as her hands went to her bump and her eyes went to Sarah's.

"Really?" I caught her drift right away, and was shocked by just how raging her pregnant libido was proving to be.

"I'm in." Sarah sounded impressively confident.

I whipped my head between the two of them, rapidly searching for logic on their faces from my state of cartoonish bewilderment. "Seriously, you guys?"

"I thought you'd always wanted to fuck a pregnant girl," Sarah half-teased. "Well, you've got two right here in front of you, buddy, and your own big sexy belly to boot. Seems like it's finally time to act."

"You don't want to try to figure out what the hell we're going to do? Do a few more tests, ultrasounds, blood work? Just the sex?"

Katherine looked thoughtful for a moment. "Yes, let's stick with the sex." I was flabbergasted, but ultimately resigned to my libidinousness fate. After all, Sarah wasn't wrong that this would represent the attainment of several wild fantasies of mine. Katherine went on: "Last time we were just focused on the one belly, but we've got three to enjoy today. We'll need a bigger space. What size bed do you two have?"

"Queen," Sarah told her.

"I've got a king: we'll go to my place. It's a bit longer of a drive, but I think the extra room will prove useful." Her authoritative doctor-voice was very effective at getting us commoners to obey. We got in our respective cars, Sarah driving as we followed Katherine back to her apartment.

She had a nice setup: spacious, high ceilinged, bright, and in an old building with immaculate upkeep. It felt sterile, though: sparsely decorated and lacking all but the most essential amenities to accommodate daily living. This was, in other words, the home of an affluent young professional who worked too much.

As we entered, Katherine unceremoniously and without comment started removing her clothes. Sarah watched her, delighted to see the whole of the doctor's newly expectant, nude physique. Sarah, based on the amount of space between her upper and lower lips, seemed impressed; I must say I was, too. Katherine's round, smooth belly contrasted delightfully to my flabby, hairy one. We'd very recently seen her naked, of course, but overnight her areolas had grown by a good 60% in diameter, the entirety of her nipples darkened by quite a few shades. It may have been pregnancy hormones, air conditioning, arousal, or some combination of the three, but those nipples of hers sure were hard. Lengthy, too, in their erect state: long enough to confidently hang a thick plastic clothes hanger. Sarah and I both gawked at our new friend in all her glory. Having fully finished disrobing, Katherine noticed our staring and looked at us sternly. "I'm sorry, did you two need written permission?" Catching her disapproving drift, my wife and I both stripped completely where we stood just inside the doctor's doorway. We were three nude and mysteriously magical preggos, ready to enjoy each other while we could.

Katherine led us into the bedroom; her king-size mattress looked as spacious as she'd promised. We all stopped as we approached the edge of the bed, looking at each other to see who'd make the first move. There sure is a lot to be logistically considered with three newly and nudely pregnant folks in the mix, we all seemed to realize simultaneously. Sarah, eventually, shrugged and bravely took the first step: she took me by the hand and positioned me sitting on the edge of the bed. Looking down at my crotch, she quickly noticed that, even with the three-quarters-erection I was already sporting, my mammoth belly fully eclipsed my genital region. With a gentle touch she pushed me back and into a supine position, dick now relatively free of the bump and thus far more accessible. "Don't you dare touch yourself," she commanded me. She then left my side and approached Katherine while I leaned up on my elbows to watch her next move; she began to make out with the doctor as they got handsy with each other's breasts and bellies. This was a divine sight to behold; Sarah had wisely assumed my urge to start stroking myself would be hard to resist. Resist I did, though, knowing that whatever Sarah had been plotting would likely result in more pleasure for us all.

Sarah, after a few minutes of making out and breast/belly groping with Katherine, started focusing her busy hands lower down. She seemed instantly taken once she reached the heavily pregnant doctor's well-manicured pubic region, focusing her fingers exclusively on the crotch for a minute before getting to her knees and forcefully putting her mouth to Katherine's pussy. I kept managing to not touch my dick, though I could see much of the tip of it very stiffly appearing below the massive, hairy mountain of my belly. As Sarah enthusiastically performed cunnilingus, Katherine held her heavy globe of a baby bump up and out of Sarah's way. The sight was amazing: the doctor gripping her massive belly, face ecstatic as Sarah noisily worked her mouth down there.

Two minutes or so into this portion of the event, Sarah suddenly stood up and took Katherine by the hand over to the bed, laying her down exactly to my right with her legs hanging off the bed. She pulled me down, too, so that my legs were also hanging off. Now, she had good access to both Katherine's and my genitalia as she kneeled on the floor next to us. First, she kept going down on Katherine, the sounds of her tongue against the doctor's wet cunt easily audible at this close distance. As she did so with her face, her right hand crept up and started ever-so-gently rubbing my balls. I leaned back, fully off my elbows in relaxed enjoyment.

She'd touch me for a moment then either purposefully make me wait for her contact again, or simply forget to keep her hand on me due to her intense focus on Katherine's groin. Regardless of the reason, the effect was a near-painful level of eager expectation. I could not wait for her to touch me again, fantasizing about her fingers moving up the tiniest bit to make just the slightest contact with my rigid hard-on. After a few cycles of touching and ignoring me, she finally crossed that inch or two and put a single finger-pad against the lower half of the underside of my cock. The sensation was dynamite; I thought I might shoot just from that instant of initial, gentle contact. I gripped my big bump in ecstasy, glad to have something to hold in lieu of my out-of-bounds cock. She removed the finger after a few seconds, of course; in my disappointment, I sat up slightly again, seeing my wife plunging three fingers deeply into the doctor as she sucked her clit just above. I leaned back again, unable to justify a complaint at what I'd seen and content to tumescently wait my turn.

One hand still on my own belly, I reached over and placed the other atop Katherine's much smoother, much tighter baby bump. Both Katherine and Sarah looked at me suddenly, this groping surprising them as it came from me. I hadn't touched the doctor all that much so far today; apparently, they were both surprised by the development. Surprised but not upset, luckily for me. They both seemed downright intrigued, in fact: the wideness of all four of their eyes made that clear to me. The doctor started rubbing my bump as I continued rubbing hers, Sarah taking a few steps back as she took us in with lips pouted in concentration. "You guys should 69! With your big bellies!" my wife finally shouted. Katherine and I looked at each other, shrugged, and Katherine began to get into position above me.

12