The Tale of Mpreg Pinocchio Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed where I was, legs still hanging off the side of the bed. Katherine flipped over and did a careful 180, maneuvering her newly-bloated body until her pussy was hovering just over my face. Her belly, to get into this position, had heavily pressed into my own, each bump giving way in its softer sections and providing more resistance where firmer. It was fucking hot. I placed a few fingers in between the big colliding bellies, not forcing enough of my hand in there to prevent our oral coming together, but enough to fully enjoy the pressure of all this lovely maternal heft. Only able to control myself for a few moments, I got my mouth right onto her waiting and wet labia. She moaned, the sound quickly muffled by her own lips enveloping my cock. I moaned right back. She had a great technique, fully ensconcing two-thirds of me and adding in a combination of tongue-moisture and suction more than adequate to quickly bring me to close to shooting down her throat.

As she bobbed up and down over me, my lips, tongue, and (gentle) teeth fully explored her hormone-enhanced clit. Moaning came from us both, as well as from just to my right where I could see, out of the corner of my eye, my wife with a busy hand on her crotch and the other gripping her comparatively modest belly. I bucked my hips a bit as Katherine bobbed upon my cock, our softly firm bellies bouncing delightfully off each other and managing to even further arouse me. In turn, she crushed her pelvis down into my jaw, pressure from the clitoral collision with my face making the doctor's vocalizations even louder. Sarah, a hand still at furious work on her own crotch, was hovering around the places where crotches met faces and belly met belly, getting in close for detailed views of this doubly-expectant sexual congress she'd orchestrated on the vast bed. We all seemed to be in quite the libidinous frenzy, heavy breathing and moans of sexual satisfaction positively filling the sparsely-furnished bedroom.

Two or three minutes into the mutual oral sex my OB/GYN and I were enjoying, I began to cum. My bucking became more erratic and insistent, even tossing Katherine's bump up and off mine by inch or two. A few seconds into my climax, hers began, too. Our bellies both tightened, insistent firmness of each forcing the other off of it like two fully-inflated balloons sharing only a single point of contact (rather than the half-deflated balloons the bellies had been, making contact by half their surface areas concurrently). Sarah got right in there, of course, a palm on each of our contracted midsections.

Katherine and I managed to keep our mouths engaged with the other's genitals through our wild cummings. My load filled her mouth and started leaking back down the length of my cock. Noticing and not missing a beat, Sarah's face was quickly in the mix, lapping up the semen from Katherin's lips and the pubic hair surrounding my testicles. Finally spent by the force of her orgasm, Katherine carefully disengaged from me and rolled onto her back next to me. Sarah's face chased Katherine's, a loudly cum-swapping make-out session pursuing. I bent my neck to the side to watch around my heaving mound of a gut, able to take in most of the lurid details and cursing the dick-softening refractory period keeping me limp despite the magnificent sight I beheld.

Once my load had largely disappeared down their throats, Katherine manhandled Sarah to get my wife onto the bed with us, Sarah's crotch quickly winding up just above the supine doctor's mouth as my wife kneeled over her. Both hands gripping my wife's belly, Katherine performed an enthusiastic round of cunnilingus while Sarah roughly gripped her own tits and pinched her nipples till they turned beet red. My wife's preference had never been for such aggressive nipple play; again, though, I suppose multiple inexplicable pregnancies changed a whole lot of things. All those hormones flying around and whatnot. Engorgement. Et cetera.

I just laid back and watched what I could manage to take in over my bloated belly, too tired to engage any further but impressed that these knocked-up ladies were still at it. They hadn't been pregnant as long as I had; maybe that's why their collective energy outlasted mine.

Sarah came, hands stuck to her bump and with a smile plastered across her sweat-streaked face. Little room left on the bed, Sarah laid on the throw rug just to the side. Moans subsided; heavy breathing remained. "I'm gonna fall asleep right here," Sarah muttered from the floor.

"Yes, let's all get some sleep," Katherine stated matter-of-factly. She sat bolt upright, both Sarah and my face whipping around to learn what was going on. The doctor stood up and rushed out of the room. My wife and I shrugged at each other then returned our eyes to the door, nervously awaiting Katherine's return. We heard her footsteps approach the bedroom. She was still fully nude, thankfully, but was now holding a lengthy white string. "Tape measure," she stated at seeing our searching faces. "We need to measure ourselves before we sleep, then see how much we've grown over the next few hours. Only way to really know what happens while we're out, right?" Neither of us had any counterpoints. Katherine stood us up, taking several measurements of both of our bellies and their adjacent areas after she'd measured herself. She jotted her findings down on a little white notebook as she went, then placed her notes and the tape measure on her nightstand before getting back in bed. We arranged ourselves close together so all three of us could have a spot on the bed. Nude, pregnant, and mysterious, we all started to drift off to sleep. I only had a moment or two to wonder what the hell we'd wake up to before my hormonal exhaustion had me out like a light. No use trying to predict what might be in store for us next.

12