The Tale of R & K Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin grapples with his descent into submission.
5.3k words
4.63
9.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justins961
justins961
152 Followers

The next step on Justin's path toward submission. As with all of my stories, all the characters in the story are fictitious and represent adults over the age of eighteen.

CHAPTER TWO

Body and Soul

I lay in my bed trying to come to terms with all that happen. There was a very slight relief that I wasn't going to be reported, but that was far outweighed by the humiliation that I had been subjected to. Were girls really like that? Did they take delight in torture and humiliation? Apparently these two did. I had never been so debased. I thought about leaving school. How could I ever face them again after what they had done to me. But leaving school was not an option, the problem would obviously follow me.

While my moral side struggled with the humiliation, my dark side was whispering to me. You saw Kristen play with herself, right in front of you! You enjoyed cumming for them, didn't you? I tried to say no, but there was a sliver of truth to it. Never in my life had I felt such intense feelings, a mixture of adrenaline and lust. Yes, if I was truthful with myself there had been lust. What happened was so intimate and personal. I had done all of that with two of the most beautiful creatures in the world.

My mind kept seeing the details over and over again. With all that had happened, one moment seemed to take center stage. When my tongue caressed Rachel's skin. There was something strange about that, something almost magical. Did she feel it too? What was that expression on her face when I looked up at her? It had only been there for a second, but during that moment I felt a bond of some kind. All the rest of what happened seemed to disappear during that brief pause.

I was so confused. Somewhere deep inside a part of me was intoxicated with what had happened. I didn't want to accept this, didn't want to think that somehow, I had enjoyed the humiliation and pain, but it was there whispering gently to me, and I was suddenly aware that I was hard again. I got out of bed and went over to the laundry bag that I had thrown in the corner. I looked inside and what I hoped I'd find was right there on top. I took Rachel's underwear out and got back in bed.

This was another step down that dark path. I lay there in the darkness and brought her panties up to my face. Her scent was there. A scent I had never known. Suddenly everything that happened was gone. There was only me and her sent, filling me with a euphoric comfort. I fell asleep with my face resting on them.

The next day was Friday and I didn't have classes. I woke up with just as much confusion as I felt last night. I decided to face what was my fate and try to get through this until the girls tired of their games. I braced myself for what was to come and decided to deal with it. The dark side of me laughed.

I washed Rachel's clothes and folded them neatly in the bag. I thought about keeping a pair of her underwear, I wanted to, but I knew she'd know, and I'd be in more trouble. I left the bag at their door, knocked and quickly ran back to my room. I looked out a little later and the bag was gone.

I waited all day for the next humiliation, but nothing happened. By the time evening came and I hadn't heard from them I began thinking that perhaps they had their fun and were done with me. Around eight o'clock I heard their door close and laughing in the hallway. I braced myself but the laughter faded and when I looked out the window, I saw the two of them walking away.

Later that night I slipped into bed and tried to sleep. I eventually dozed off. Sometime later I was awakened by a loud knock. I dragged myself to the door in my boxer shorts, half asleep. When I opened it, Kristen was standing there in her usual tee shirt outfit.

"Hello little perve, time to put you to use."

She pushed into the room, and I closed the door, suddenly wide awake with my heart pounding in my chest.

"I just couldn't sleep," she said, "so I thought I'd come over and get a little relief."

I just stood there not knowing what was about to happen.

"Lay down on the bed, head on the pillow. That's a good boy."

As I watched Kristen reached up under her tee shirt and slid off her panties. Then to my complete shock she climbed up on the bed and straddled my face. I was suddenly looking right at her vagina, not more than a few inched from my face.

"Lick me little perve."

I couldn't move. I had never seen a woman's intimate parts before and now hers were right there in front of me and she was telling me to lick her.

"Come on sweetie," she cooed as she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face up into her, "lick it, put your tongue in me."

I reached out the tip of my tongue and gently touched her. She was so soft and warm, no... hot. I licked her gently again.

"Oh my God little perve, don't you even know how to eat pussy! Stick your tongue in there and slurp."

Still in complete shock at what was happening, I tried to do what I was told.

"That's better, big slow licks from bottom to top. Good boy. Yes, right there, keep licking right there."

She was grinding her pelvis on my face, I thought she might smother me. I fought to breathe and still comply with her demands. She pushed down on me harder and now had both hands in my hair pulling me up into her.

"That's it. Don't stop. Faster."

She suddenly arched her back and stiffened. She let out a moan and crushed my face into her. I thought I was going to pass out from lack of air, when she twitched a few times and then released my head. I fell back and tried to catch my breath.

"Well, that was better than my vibrator," she said as she got off the bed, "but you've got a lot to learn. I think you're trainable though, we'll see. Nighty night."

With that she was out the door.

I lay there breathing hard, my face soaked in Kristen's juices. It had all happened so fast. Just a few minutes ago I had never seen that part of a woman and now I had performed oral sex. My mind tried to catch up to what my body had experienced. I sat up and closed my eyes. The feel of her and the taste of her were on my tongue. Her scent was different than Rachel's, equally alluring, but different.

There was humiliation in what just happened, I was used like a whore. I was a replacement for Kristen's vibrator, but I had sex with an amazing, beautiful woman. Granted I didn't really have sex, she got her rocks off on my face, but it was something I had only dreamed about. I sat there in a daze, tingling from the experience.

As much as my lust for Kristen was inflamed by this experience, my thoughts still drifted back to Rachel. As I lay in bed with Kristen's taste in my mouth, I thought about Rachel and what it would be like to do that to her. I wanted her to take me like that, to use me sexually. I was beginning to be swept down this dark path with no way to stop my progress.

The next day I woke up and showered. When I got back in my room I was cleaning up when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was a girl standing there who I had never seen before.

"Hieee!"

Her elongated hi was accompanied by her hand held up, fingers spread, and waved back and forth. Her face had a huge smile on it. She looked somehow strange, not in any way bad, but her strikingly red hair was sticking out on each side of her head in pigtail braids and her face was covered with freckles that spilled across her nose and onto her cheeks. All in all, she looked just like the Wendy's logo.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Oh...yes! Kristen sent me over. She said I could play with you!" and she giggled. With that she pushed into the room.

She was about my height and was wearing baggy sweat pants and an oversize floppy sweat shirt.

"Wow, it's so nice to meet you! By the way, Kristen told me all the rules."

With this she got a puzzled look on her face, tilted her head upward as if she were trying to recall something, then smiled widely again and looked at me.

"I remember! You are not allowed to speak! You can only answer my questions! You must address me as ma'am, and you have to do what you are told."

She said this with such satisfaction, as if she just gotten the correct answer to the most difficult question in class. Her animated behavior was quite disconcerting. She seemed to talk in a running commentary that bubbled out of her.

"Okay, so this is so cool, I can't believe that you do everything that Kristen and Rachel tell you. That so neat. Did I tell you I'm on the field hockey team with Rachel? It's so cool and we have the best time. She's so pretty, but I guess you know that, of course. I'm a sophomore by the way. I guess you're a freshman, but that's okay."

My head was spinning just listening to her, but since she knew the rules, I didn't dare speak out of turn, I was sure she had been told to report back to Kristen about any transgressions on my part.

"So, isn't college fun? I just love it here."

She suddenly stopped and got that questioning look on her face again.

"Oh... Yeah, I guess you should take off your clothes."

With that she jumped on to the bed and sat on the edge where she bounced up and down like a kid waiting for an ice cream.

Her demand came out of the blue so abruptly that I was completely taken by surprise.

"You can go ahead," she said with a big smile on her face. "This is going to be so much fun." Again, another bounce.

I stood there in front of her with her goofy grin on her face and started to undress. When I was down to my underwear and blushing to beat the band, she stopped me.

"Oh, wait wait wait! Let me do it, okay? Come over closer."

Still with her silly smile on her face she reached over and put her fingers on the waistband of my boxers and the looked up at me.

"Okay, here we go."

Then she slid my underwear down to my ankles.

"Oh my! There it is! Its sooo cute! It looks like a little mouse!"

I stood there with my limp penis hanging down while she checked me out. Then before I saw what was happening, she reached over and took it in her hand. My breath caught in my throat as I realized that this was the first time a girl had ever touched me.

"It is little, like Kristen said, but I really like it. It's so cute."

She was playing with it like a toy and despite the strangeness of what was happening I started to get hard.

"Hey! I think he likes me! Look he's standing right up!"

Suddenly she stopped abruptly. Her face twisted into that questioning look again. Then she jumped up almost knocking me down.

"I almost forgot!" she cried, and then reached into her pants pocket looking for something.

Whatever she was looking for didn't seem to be there, so with a concentrated look on her face she began to search all her pockets.

"Ah ha! There it is!"

With a big smile she pulled a plastic razor out of the pocket of her sweatshirt.

"Kristen said that before I play with you, I have to shave you."

I looked at her dumbfounded!

"Oh, don't worry! I'm really good at this."

With that she sat back down on the bed and beckoned for me to come closer. She used her index finger and thumb to grasp the tip of my penis to move it side to side and began to shave off my pubic hair. I stood motionless, afraid she might cut me. She was all concentration. She got really close, and I could feel her breath as she worked one side and then the other. Her tongue even stuck out of the corner of her mouth as she worked. This was as strange a situation as I could imagine.

I was trying to understand my feelings. I was embarrassed to be being shaved by this weird young woman. I wasn't attracted to her but there was an unusual sexual tension to the whole thing, after all, a girl I had never met before was holding my penis in her hand and shaving me.

"Okay, that looks great! You look just like a little boy now, even with that thing pointing up like that.'

And it was pointing up. I was as hard as a rock.

"Okay, turn around! I gotta do the other side too. Kristen said that she thinks it will hurt more when she spanks you if your bottom is shaved. Isn't that silly?"

She grabbed my hip and spun me around. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"You don't have much to shave back here. You have such a cute butt! Did Rachel really spank you?"

I guess she wanted an answer.

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh gosh, did it hurt?"

"Yes, ma'am it did."

"I bet it did. Rachel is really strong. Did you cry?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh, you poor boy! That must have been so embarrassing! Okay, all done, your little bottom is a smooth as a baby."

With that she gave my bottom a slap, giggled and spun me back around.

"Wow, you're still hard! That's so cool."

Then she jumped up, almost knocking me down again, and untied her sweat pants, dropped them to the floor and kicked them off, then sat back down on the bed and laid back and spread her legs.

"Okay, you can fuck me now."

I almost fell over! Is this how I was going to lose my virginity? She just lay there waiting with that goofy grin still on her face, while I just stood there not believing what was happening. She had the skinniest legs that were so white and there between them was a huge crop of pubic hair. It was as red as the hair on her head, and it covered the entire lower half of her belly,

"What's wrong?" she said with a hurt look on her face. "Oh!" Her smile lit up again. "You don't have to worry, I'm on the pill!"

She leaned forward, grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her.

"I'll put it in!" She giggled.

And just like that I was inside her. She grabbed my bottom and thrust her hips up and down, smiling all the while. Her pigtails bounced back and forth as she pushed against me.

I was in shock. The sensation of being inside a girl, even this crazy one, was incredible. In addition, there was this weird sensation of my freshly shaved pubic mound thrusting against her incredible crop of hair.

She looked right into my eyes and said,

"That's it baby! Fuck me good!"

That was all it took. I gasped and was overwhelmed by an intense orgasm. I thrust against her and arched my back and let out a gasp. Then I fell forward onto her chest breathing hard and trying to catch my breath.

"Oh no! Are you okay? Oh, you came so fast." She put her fingers in my hair and held me against her shoulder.

"That's okay, you can finish me with your mouth!"

She quickly rolled me off her and sat up. She peeled off her sweatshirt and laid back down. The rest of her body was as pale and thin as her legs. Her breasts were almost not there, just two little mounds with pink nipples.

She was smiling again, and she pointed at her crotch.

"Okay, my turn. Go for it."

I slid between her legs and tried to find my way through all the pubic hair. She giggled and reached down and parted her hair with her fingers. I leaned in and started to lick her.

In less than twenty-four hours I had gone from a never touched, complete virgin to my second session of oral sex with a second woman, in addition to losing my virginity in between.

She was wiggling under me and whispering, 'yes yes yes' so I guess I was doing okay. Sometime while I was licking her, something in my mind threw a switch. The part of me that had been resisting all of this just let go and I found myself submitting to it all and perhaps beginning to enjoy it.

Her legs went out straight and she made this high-pitched keening sound over and over, then she just collapsed. I lifted my head with my face once again soaked with girl juice and looked up at her rising and falling chest and thought that she was actually quite beautiful. After all she was my first.

The moment was over, she jumped up out of bed and started throwing her clothes back on. She went right back into her stream of conscience chatter.

"Oh, that was so good. Isn't that a great way to start the day? I have so much to do today. I don't know how I'm going to get it all done. I can't wait to see Kristen and thank her for letting me play with you. It was so fun! Well, I better be going. Bye."

And just like that she was gone, and as she left, I realized that I didn't even know the name of the girl I'd just lost my virginity to.

The rest of the day I stayed in my room and thought of Rachel. After all that had happened, she was still my obsession. Although I wanted them to leave me alone, I was a little disappointed that I hadn't seen her again. Now I wished that I had taken the chance and kept a pair of her panties, anything just to have a little bit of her here with me.

As the day turned into evening I started waiting for a knock on the door. It didn't come and I heard their door close and footsteps going down the hall. I looked out the window and saw Kristen leaving, but Rachel wasn't with her.

That's when my phone binged with a text message. It said,

Come to my room now. Be naked.

R.

My heart beat faster as I undressed. What was going to happen? I looked out into the hallway, it was empty. I crossed quickly and knocked on the door. It seemed like it took her forever to answer it, but finally it opened and there she was.

"Hello little perve."

Her eyes flashed as she greeted me, a smile came to her face.

"Come in."

I stepped in and stood naked in the middle of the room. She was dressed in another long tee shirt. She walked around me looking me over from head to toe. Somehow, I was less embarrassed to be standing there naked in front of her. She came around in front of me and looked down at my groin.

"I see you met Colleen." She said with a smirk.

Now I was reddening with embarrassment.

"Isn't she a sweet thing?" She said with a snicker.

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

She looked me in the eyes and laughed.

"Did she fuck you?"

I got redder.

"Yes ma'am."

She reached over and put her hand on my shoulder. Her touch was electric.

"Tell me the truth little perve, was that your first time?"

I was looking down at the floor, but she lifted my chin with her other hand,

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled.

She let go of my chin, sat down on the bed and broke into laughter. I stood there blushing.

"That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard, I only wish I had been there to see it. Oh my god! That's rich."

When her laughter died down, she stood again and walked up to me and once again lifted my chin and stared into my eyes. And right there, at that moment, looking into her eyes, I knew that I would do anything she asked no matter what. I wanted beyond anything to belong to this woman. She continued to stare at me. Then she looked down and saw that I was as hard as I could be.

She smiled and stood back. I dropped my gaze to the floor. She was about five feet away, standing directly in front of me.

"Look at me." She whispered.

I looked up, she reached down and lifted her tee shirt over her head. Underneath she wore only a dark purple thong. I stopped breathing and looked at the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She stepped forward and placed one of her hands on my chest. With the other she reached around my waist and pulled me to her.

I was frozen in place. I didn't dare move or even breath for fear that this moment would end. She leaned close to me, her hair brushing my cheek as she whispered in my ear.

"Do you want me?"

I could barely speak.

"Yes ma'am." I replied between breaths.

"Do you want to be my lover?" She whispered again, her breath caressing my neck.

I was trembling.

"Yes ma'am."

She took a step back and slid her hand down my chest and onto my waist across from the other one.

"Are you sure little perve? You might not like it as much as you think you will."

"Yes ma'am. I'm sure." I said, fearing that I had said too much.

But she walked up to me again and put her arms around me so that her hard little breasts bore into my chest and I thought I would cum right there.

justins961
justins961
152 Followers
12