The Tale of R & K Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you little perve, but not the way Colleen did." She whispered in my ear.

She gave a deep little laugh and told me to stay right where I was. She walked behind me and heard a drawer open. She took a little longer and then she said,

"Kneel down little perve and close your eyes."

I did and when she told me to open them, I was staring right at her crotch and she was wearing a black strap-on dildo.

"Do you still want me to fuck you?" She asked with a smile.

Now I knew what was coming. I was terrified. Was she really going to do that to me? Was she just teasing me? I didn't know, but there was one thing I did know, I wanted her to possess me, to take me in any way she wanted me. I wanted to be hers.

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

"Good boy! Now suck my cock."

I leaned forward and opened my mouth. Rachel reached down and put her hands behind my head. The touch of her hands in my hair thrilled me even as she pushed the rubber phallus into my mouth.

"Suck me good little perve. Suck me like you love me."

Did I love her? Was this obsessive compulsion love? Whatever it was it had come to a place where I was now on my knees with a dildo in my mouth and swooning in passion.

"Take me deeper."

She pushed it further into my mouth. I started to gag. She pushed harder and laughed as I began to choke. She pushed in deep and held my head as I tried to breathe. I was shaking and trying to pull away. She held me in place. My eyes watered and my nose started to run as I desperately tried to take a breath. Finally, she pulled out and I gasped and tried to blink away the tears. She was looking down at me laughing.

When I finally caught my breath, she pushed it back in, deeper this time. Immediately, I began to gag again and thought I might vomit. She just continued laughing and forcing my head onto her dildo. Then she pulled out again.

"You like that little perve? You like me face fucking you?"

"Yes ma'am." I tried to say as the snot ran down my face.

"Get up." She ordered.

I stood, still catching my breath.

"You're nothing but a little whore, you know that?"

I stood looking at the floor. Then suddenly she slapped me across the face.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes ma'am."

I didn't know whether the tears were from gagging or that I was crying.

"Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am I know I'm a little whore."

Where was I at this point. Was my submission because I had no choice, because they were blackmailing me? Or was this a compulsion now? Had I come to this point of my own free will?

Then she came closer to me and gently placed a hand behind my head, leaned forward and whispered,

"But you're my little whore."

And then to my surprise she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. First a slap then a kiss. Her kiss took me with as much surprise as the slap had. It was as though I was kissing an angel. I melted. She pushed against me, her nipples on my chest, and whispered in my ear,

"That's why I'm going to fuck you like a whore. Lay down on the bed."

I shuffled to the bed my face wet with tears.

"On your belly bitch."

I laid down on my stomach, my face resting on Rachel's pillow, her scent filling my senses. Rachel knelt on the foot of the bed.

"Spread your legs whore." She ordered.

"You got my cock nice and wet with your spit. Here's some of mine for you."

She grabbed my bottom and spread my cheeks. Then she spit and her saliva ran down between my butt. She leaned forward and I felt the hard tip of the dildo against my butt.

"I bet you thought you lost your virginity to Colleen. You didn't. I'm the one who's going to bust your cherry."

And with that she pushed into me. I felt like I was being split open. I cried out like a little girl. She laughed and pushed it all the way in. I bucked up and down trying to get away from the impalement. I was shaking trying to take the pain.

"That's a good little whore, now you really are my slut."

She stayed like that for several seconds with the dildo buried deep inside of me. I tried to breathe, the pain was complete, it encompassed me. Slowly she leaned forward and rested her chest on my back, her breasts pressing into me. I felt her hair on my neck and then she whispered in my ear.

"You like that? You like having me inside you?"

And now, at this moment, I did. I embraced the intense feelings, unlike anything I had ever felt before, and I basked in the surrealism of it, the ultimate submission.

"Yes ma'am." I barely breathed.

She slowly drew her phallus back and then slid it into me once more. Her hips rose and fell, her belly slapping against my bottom and the pain slowly turned into pleasure. I pressed my face into her pillow and moaned. Her mouth found my neck, she gently bit me, and I trembled with pleasure. I closed my eyes and wrapped myself around the sensations.

"That's my baby." She whispered in my ear, "take all of me."

And she pushed in deeper.

"You such a good boy. I think you deserve a reward."

I turned my head and saw her spit into her hand. Then she reached under my belly and her hand was around my cock. I stopped breathing and she matched her thrusts with the stroking of my cock. I buried my face into the pillow again and moaned once more. She went faster and faster and within seconds my body erupted in the most intense orgasm of my life. I came from everywhere, from inside of me, from my back as her hot body pressed against me and from my cock that launched blast after blast of fluid into her hand.

She slowed down and my breath rushed in and out of me as my heart pounded in my chest. She lay there on top of me as our breathing slowed together.

Her hand was still wrapped around my withering penis. Then she slid her hand out from under me, brought her fingers up to my face and said,

"Lick."

I didn't hesitate. I licked her fingers and took them eagerly into my mouth. She seemed to find it amusing as she softly laughed. Then she pushed up and slowly withdrew her phallus from my bottom. I shuttered as it slid out and then lay there exhausted.

She got up as I lay there. When I turned to look, she had taken off the strap-on and had her tee shirt on again.

"Alright little perve, sit up."

I slowly sat up feeling like I had been ridden hard and put away wet, which, of course, is exactly what had happened. She came over to the bed where I sat and lifted my chin as she stood over me.

"Now you truly belong to me, you are my little whore, your bottom belongs to me and your little cock and most importantly your mind."

She looked at me with her ice white eyes.

"Tell me little perve, do you belong to me body and soul?"

"Yes ma'am, my body and soul are yours."

"Stand up." Then she glanced down at the bed and laughed.

I looked down and there was a spot of blood where I had been sitting.

"Proof that you were a virgin." She laughed.

"Take that sheet and wash it, the pillowcase too, you drooled all over it."

I pulled the sheet off the bed and took the pillowcase. I stood there holding them. She just looked at me.

"I have a surprise for you little perve, tomorrow night Kristen and I are getting together with a few friends for a little party. We'll be needing a server to pour drinks and so on. That will be you."

A smile creased her face.

"You'll be needing a uniform. Hmm, let's see."

Then she reached up under her tee shirt and slid down her thong. She tossed it to me.

"There, that so do nicely. Put it on let me see how it looks."

I put down the laundry and slid into the thong. It was warm from having been on her. It fit me exactly, cupping my parts in a purple triangle.

"Perfect," she smiled, "be ready at seven."

She walked over and kissed me on the cheek. I went out the door and crossed the hall.

12