The Tale of Two Viet Princesses

Story Info
A past girlfriend encounter while with another.
6k words
4.67
6.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
264 Followers

The following story outlines an experience I had with two Vietnamese women about five years ago.

I met Tina on a dating website. She was elegant, intelligent and had panache. Tina could make going to Home Depot an event without trying and she turned heads, both men and women, everywhere we went. Once at a party another attractive woman cornered me and asked if we would be interested in ménage a trois. This woman said she would do anything to go down on Tina. When I expressed disinterest she said, "It would be great. I can taste her while you bang the fuck out of me from behind." I still declined. When I told Tina about it later she guessed correctly which woman it was because she felt the woman's eyes on her all night.

Tina was a tigress in the bedroom and I can't recall more than 3 or 4 nights and the following morning during our 6 month relationship where we did not fuck like animals—and we spent every weekend together and one night during the week. Tina and I were perfectly matched in terms of sex—we liked all positions, oral, sex in department store dressing rooms. Tina loved licking the cum and pussy off my cock when we finished. But what made Tina so sexy was that in public she was so classy and elegant—you would never know that when I gave her a discrete wink her panties got wet.

All of this came crashing down when she gave me an ultimatum—move in with her or closer to her. At the time I could not make the commitment to move to San Diego from Irvine. I told her I could in six months but she did not want to wait. I don't respond well to ultimatums—especially after just six months into a relationship so it ended. It was a sad to end a relationship in mid November and not spending the holidays with a woman that you had strong feelings for.

I laid low for a couple months and began looking for a relationship again in late January. Well I could be accused of trying to replace Tina with another Vietnamese woman when I met Lana. Lana was not just a 'replacement' she was stunning—the ultimate 'girly girl' but in a mature way. Lana was sweet and had a demure way of dipping her head and smiling when complemented. She felt that men led and a strong woman can still follow without it being a problem. It was not until our second date that I found out that she had an MBA and she said she did not like to brag but liked it that I had a graduate degree. She admitted that she liked to be treated like a princess so she could treat her man like a king.

After our third date she invited me in her place and then asked me if I would like to go to a Valentine's Day Gala with her. The Vietnamese community love these functions and I went to a New Year's one before so the sight of seeing hundreds of beautiful Asian women all dolled up seemed fun. When I accepted her invitation she was so happy and surprised.

"Oh Greg I am so happy and flattered that you will go with me."

"Of course I will go. I am enjoying our time together. I am flattered that you asked me."

She showed me the flier on it and it was as expected—dinner, drink, dancing, and a male and female emcee with all types of entertainers.

"I think you will like my dress. I was going to go with a group of friends alone which is always fun but now it will be great," she said dipping her head down and smiling.

"Why are you blushing Lana?"

"I have never asked a man out on a date," she said giggling.

My acceptance was the golden ticket. Lana got up from her sofa and walked towards her stairs. She stopped on the second stair and looked at me with a coy smile. When I stood up Lana looked down in a submissive way as if to tell me that she was mine for the taking.

I kissed her and picked her up and Lana wrapped her legs around me as I carried her up the stairs. All I could think abut was eating her pussy. I could also sense that we would be making love and not fucking so I was going to be gentle with her—at least for our first time.

"Greg I want you to know that I have not dated since my divorce almost two years ago." This was her way of telling me that she was not a slut.

"Lana it's okay. You don't have to tell me about your past. We are adults. I would never ask you."

Lana's smile said it all. I knew Vietnamese men are very jealous but also fool around. I was not really interested in a conversation and all I wanted was to get my lips and tongue on her amazing body.

Lana had me sit in a chair and watch her undress. She had on black lacy panties and matching bra. I suspected right that she had breast enhancements because she liked to show a little cleavage on every date. Lana stood in front of me and smiled as she ran her hands up her hips and began to fondle her perfect breasts. Watching her nipples harden made my cock swell. She walked towards me with her hands out welcoming me towards her. I stood up and she kissed me. She still had on her heels and panties.

"Greg I hope you like what you see?"

"You are beautiful Lana. A sexy goddess." She blushed at the complement.

Lana began to unbutton my shirt but left it on me. She then fell to her knees and began to undo my belt and slowly unzipped my pants while looking up at me. Lana wanted this to be a slow romantic experience. Tina would have been on the bed rubbing her clit as I got undressed. Lana pulled my pants and boxers down and then took off my shoes and then I stepped out the pants around my ankles. As my cock sprung free Lana's eyes had a look of excitement.

"My Greg. This is amazing. So perfect and thick." That was the first time she expressed anything lustful.

Lana began giving me head and I was surprised when she took me deeper into her mouth. Lana then put her hands on my hips and pulled me into her and I felt my cock enter her throat. She held me in place and looked at me. After five seconds her eyes got watery and she pulled away but then repeated it a few times.

"Sit Greg. Let me worship you."

I sat back in the chair and Lana began to give me an amazing cock sucking. I would have never suspected that she would be this great as she licked up and down my shaft and then switching to sucking softly my balls. Lana loved to run her tongue around my head to lube it before taking me into her throat. When I put my hand on the back of her head she moaned.

"Lana you are amazing," I moaned as she fucked me with her mouth.

"Greg I want to give you pleasure. Give me your hot cum."

With those words I could not hold out longer and unloaded my seed into her waiting mouth. Lana swallowed every drop. She then licked and sucked me clean as I sat there catching my breath. Her eyes were still glassy from taking me deep into throat.

"You seemed surprised."

"Well I am. You don't ...."

"Look like I would enjoy that so much? Well I did. Greg I really like you and I want to please you."

"Well you certainly did."

Lana blushed and said, "I think it's my turn?"

"Yes it is. I am going to enjoy this too."

I pulled Lana up and she retreated to the bed. I began kissing her and worked my way lower and gave both of her nipples soft licks and sucking as she moaned and seeing her chest rise from her deeper breathing was so erotic. This Viet princess was going to get her pussy eaten until she got off. When I began kissing her tummy she moaned louder and I moved to her little groomed 2-inch line of baby fine hair above her opening. I could see that she was very wet and she had a glaze of wetness trailing to her tight little star.

"Yes Greg."

I began licking the wetness on her lips and trailing to her butt. When I went lower she groaned and raised her hips a little that told me she welcomed being touched there—but that could wait. I spread her lips and saw a nice sized clit already swollen and her juices flowing.

"Ahhhh, Ohhhhh," she moaned as I began to suck gently on her clit. "Ohhhhh yesssss," she gasped as I put my tongue into her.

Lana tasted great. "Ohhhhh Greg. I love this."

I spread her lips so I could run my tongue on her soft velvet opening. Within a couple minutes she was arching her back and holding my head in place as I feasted on her wetness.

"Gregggggg. Ohhhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhh," she yelled out as she bucked her pussy into me and got off. She was flowing and her star was covered with her juices.

I quickly flipped Lana over and began licking her star. She moaned with delight as I ate out her ass. Lana loved the attention. I slid my hand under her and inserted my finger into her hungry slits I continued to lick up and down her smooth crack. When I would press the tip of my tongue into her star her moans bounced off her bedroom walls. Never would I guess she would be into this.

"Greggg, Greggggg. Yessss. Don't stop. More. More. Oh my god I'm cummmming. Yessss," Lana moaned as she humped my hand and face.

Lana broke out into a cold sweat as she panted from her long orgasm. I cleaned her juices up with my hungry tongue. I flipped her over for the main event. I lined my cock up and slowly pushed into her soft wetness.

"Ohhhhh. Oh Greg. You are filling me so much. I feel so full. My god this is amazing. I had never been touched on my butt like that and now this."

We kissed long and deep and she moaned into my mouth. Lana was contracting her soft velvet pussy around my cock as I slowly pulled out and pushed back in. With each slow thrust she moaned as if it was the first. Soon she was so wet we could hear the wetness. Lana wrapped her long slender legs around me and began caressing my ass.

"Lana you feel so amazing. Like velvet."

"You too Greg. I can feel your head inside me. Do it Greg. Fuck your little princess."

Those words released my animal instincts as I increased my speed and push into her.

"Yessss Greg harder. I want it. Do it. Fuck me."

"Yes I will fuck you until I cum deep inside you. I never knew such a sweet princess wanted to get such a hard fuck." She smiled and moaned softly with delight as I began her banging.

I was now fucking Lana hard as she wanted. It never got old—seeing an almost innocent Asian woman transform when you banged away at their soft pussy. Lana had some of Tina in her—it just took some thick white cock to release her inner slut.

"Oh yesssssss. I'm cummmming. Ahhhhh, ahhh. Ahhhhh." I released my hot ropes into her warm walls. My cum coated her deeply and the sounds of my thrusts could be heard. I was catching my breath as I listened.

She invited me to stay the night and gave her another banging in the morning by bending her over. I enjoyed her reaching between her legs and milking my balls as we fucked. I finished by having her lay flat as I pounded her with her legs clamped tight—I almost felt as if I was giving it to her anally. Afterwards we showered and went out for breakfast.

"Greg ado you always have so much energy in bed? That was amazing. You made me wild with passion."

I just smiled and nodded my head. Lana smiled in return and blushed a little.

_______ _______ _______

It was finally the night of the Valentine's Gala and I was excited to see Lana and the dress she spoke about. Knowing her I had high expectations.

When I approached the door my phone pinged and she gave me the lock code and told me to come upstairs. I slowly walked up the stairs and standing in the middle of the room was Lana totally nude—her hair and makeup perfect and inviting.

"Sit Greg."

I sat and Lana applied some lotion to her body in a sensual way. Every few seconds she would look at me with a subtle smile as she put on a sexy show for me. On the bed was a black dress that looked very shear.

Lana reached for the dress and slipped it on—no bra and no panties. The dress fit perfectly and draped over her slender body like a glove and hugged her perfect curves. Then she did a spin for me and I loved how her beautiful butt looked. The dress dipped in the back showing half of her back and in the front showed the classy right amount of cleavage but the perfect part was the slit up the side that when she wanted could expose her leg past the mid point of her thigh. Lana looked perfect.

"You look amazing. You are elegant, beautiful, sexy and just perfect."

"Thank you Greg. I am glad you like it. You look so handsome in your suit. I can't wait to show you off at the party."

"Of course knowing that you have no panties makes me want you."

"Ha. I did that so you will be thinking of that and not all of the other beautiful women there."

"I don't think you have to worry about that. You are my dessert afterwards."

"Mmmmm. I like that. Remember I have a room for us at the resort so we can enjoy ourselves and drink a little if we want. And then we can rush to our room for dessert," she said with a giggle.

"You are such a naughty girl."

"Do you think so?" she said again giggling.

_______ _______ _______

Lana and I drove to the resort and as the valet took our bags and the car keys I saw dozens of Vietnamese couples and groups of women walking it—a single man would have trouble choosing.

As we walked in a thought hit me and I smiled thinking—could Tina be here? She loved these events and had friends that lived nearby. Now I was looking around at every woman that roughly fit her height. In a way I hoped she was there. I was going to be pleasant and not go out of my way to flaunt Lana to her but it would be interesting.

Lana and I sat at a table with four other couples that were her friends. I could see the other women look at her and give little grins and smiles as if to approve of me. A couple of them were stunning as well. I offered to get Lana a drink and she wanted to walk with me across the large ballroom—she wanted to show her amazing dress and me off. Lana stopped 5-6 times to say hello and introduce me to others. She was turning heads as we walked. As we walked I saw a woman that was a close friend of Tina's. I had seen her a couple times at similar functions and it was obvious she recognized me. Now I thought it was a good chance that Tina was here and I hoped she had a date to so the drama would be minimal.

The entertainment was fun and the dinner even better. I excused myself to hit the restroom. As I walked out Tina was standing in the large lobby as if waiting for me.

"Hello Greg. Nice to see you and I'm not too surprised."

"Hi Tina. Good to see you and I like your dress."

"Don't I even get a little hug?"

I gave her a little hug and felt a little awkward when my cock twitched. Tina purposely pushed her thigh into me—she could be a slut with a couple drinks.

"Your date is stunning and I love that dress."

"Yes she is—like your dress as well."

"Lana is a good person," Tina added.

"You know Lana? Oh boy."

"Haha. In a very casual way. Yes we know each other. Maybe I will come over to your table later and say hi and maybe even ask for a dance with my old boyfriend," she said with a wicked grin.

"The hello is okay but let's pass on the dance this time around," I said laughing. "Well I need to get back to my date."

"Of course," Tina said. She leaned in and gave me another hug. "I miss the way you licked me," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled and a wagged my finger in a playful way. My cock was rock hard as I walked back to Lana. When I saw Lana she gave me the biggest smile and noticed the bulge in me pants and grinned.

"I know the thought of me with no panties has you hard."

"Yes it does. Let's dance babe."

On the dance floor my cock got harder holding on to Lana as we swayed with the music. I noticed Lana was gently leading me to the other side if the large dance floor. Before I knew it we were close to Tina's table. Tina watched us dance with a nice smile. I guided us away from that area and then the lights got lower. Lana was pressing into my stiff rod and gave me a breathy kiss on my ear.

"Let's go up for a quick taste of dessert," she whispered in my ear. "I want you to bend me over and give me a good fuck."

"Really? Okay let's go. I want your tight little pussy."

We made a sprint for the elevator and kissed all the way up. I had my finger rubbing her clit for half of the 25 floors and Lana was wild and almost dripping. Lana climbed onto a large padded armchair facing away from me with her ass facing me. I pushed her dress up. I took off my jacket and let my pants drop to the floor. Seeing Lana in this amazing dress and offering her pussy to me in this way had my precum dripping. I offered my cock and she licked it.

"Fuck me Greg. Just cum and then let's go back downstairs. I want to feel your cum run down my leg on the dance floor."

"You naughty little slut," I said as I slipped into her wet slit.

I began fucking Lana and she moaned as I plowed into her velvet walls. After a couple minutes I unloaded my hot cum in her. I did not pull out for a minute letting my cum swim into her.

"I can feel your cum. Let's go."

Lana was squeezing her legs together a little. When we got back in the ballroom it was almost like hundreds of eyes were looking at us and knew what we did but that was just my thoughts running. Lana pulled me on the dance floor and it was a slow romantic dance with the lights low.

"Oh Greg. Ohhhhh. I can feel your cum on my leg. It feels so sexy. I'm rubbing it together with my legs. This is perfect."

"I can still feels your wetness on my cock. I can't wait to eat your sweet pussy later."

"Mmmmmm. Oh baby I can't wait."

We finished the dance and sat down. I looked at my watch and it was only 9pm. Tasting Lana's sweet pussy would have to wait. The night was going great and every now and then I could see Tina on the dance floor with friends and it was apparent she had come solo, which was fairly common. After a while I went to get another drink and get some fresh air. Lana looked at me with a smile and laughed because she was conversing a lot in Vietnamese with a couple of women—as they drank they spoke more in their native language and I was not bothered at all because she had not seen them in a while.

I walked to the balcony overlooking the pool at the resort and for some reason was not surprised when Tina appeared.

"Are you stalking me?" I said with a smile.

Tina was drunk.

"Can I help you with a fantasy tonight?"

"What?"

"Two in one night," she said with a sexy and wicked grin.

With that I pulled her behind a couple large potted plants. These pots and plants were over six feet tall. I immediately unzipped my pants and offered her my cock. Tina kneeled and began sucking my cock. I laughed to myself knowing she was tasting Lana's pussy.

"Suck that cock slut. You never could pass up my white cock."

"I know Greg. I always wanted your cock in my mouth or pussy.

I grabbed onto both sides of Tina's head and began fucking her mouth.

"Take it slut. Errrrr. Errrr." I was trying hard to get off quickly. Tina would have allowed me to fuck her but at the moment I wanted to treat Tina like a whore and make her taste Lana too. "Take it bitch. Suck my cock."

Soon I was pumping my hot load into her hungry mouth. I could tell Tina was a mix of enjoying it and felt a little humiliated— she wanted to be a slut and I did that and more by calling her a whore.

I made her clean up the cum and saliva off my cock.

"Did you like the cum and the taste of Lana's pussy? We fucked about 45 minutes ago in our room. Seeing my pussy glazed cock enter your mouth was just too hot to pass on," I said as I zipped my pants back up. Tina looked up as me with a blank look. "You do give the best head still. You are a beautiful woman and look even better with my cock in your mouth." As soon as I said that I regretted it. "I'm sorry that was mean."

"Well I guess I deserved that all things considered. Greg I miss you but I feel that train has definitely left. I messed up and acted like a bitch by making an unreasonable demand."

kiwi857
kiwi857
264 Followers
12