The Tale of Two Viet Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was unreasonable, especially with you usually being so rational 99% of the time. Just think we could have been here together and me moving in with you in about two months," I said a little irritated.

"I know. I know. I wish I could turn back the clock. Are you serious about her? I know what we just did was not you. Greg you are a good man and only had me go down on you as a punishment of sorts. I get it and kind of deserved it."

"I like her a lot but I don't know really. In some ways I wish I had not seen you here. Tina we had near perfection. From holding hands on the beach to our mutual lusts. Do you know how much I enjoyed pulling your luggage through airports because I know how much you appreciated it? Or when I would whisper something sexy in your ear and you would playfully slap my arm and then blush and wink. I need to go Tina." I walked away and my emotions were all over the map.

________ _______ _______

As I approached the table Lana and her friends were still talking and giggling and it appeared she hardly noticed I was gone.

Lana wanted to dance again and she held my hand as we walked to the dance floor. I began to notice Lana pulling me closer to where Tina's table was.

"So Greg I heard that a past girlfriend of yours is here? It's okay. I know Tina very casually. She is beautiful. Don't worry I'm not the jealous type but I do want her to see me with you just so that she knows. I have heard that she thinks she can have any man."

"Yes I saw her when walking to the restroom and she said hello. She said your dress is beautiful that you two knew each other casually."

"Mmmm. I can feel your cum on my leg. It makes me feel so sexy. Hold me darling. I am having so much fun and I can't wait for you to take me later."

We danced a couple more dances and I could feel Tina's eyes boring into my back when I was dancing. As much as I enjoyed being with Lana having Tina here was distracting. I was having some guilt about letting Tina give me head—Tina deserved getting used a little but Lana didn't deserve it.

Sitting down after dancing I was able to talk with Lana's friends more. All of the other couples were nice people and they were definitely selling me on what a great catch Lana was and they were right. It was good see that she had quality friends. Over the next thirty minutes many more people came by our table to say hello to Lana and to check me out. One stunning woman came over and was a bit of a flirt. As this woman was letting her charm flow Lana stroked my leg and gave my cock a little squeeze as if to remind me of the fun to be had later—Vietnamese woman are so competitive. As the woman walked away Lana whispered to me...

"The rumor is she is actually into women more than men. Also my girlfriend's best male friend said she is boring in bed."

"You women are horrible," I said with a smile.

"I'm just saying. Too bad that such a beauty is wasted," Lana said with a giggle. "She is beautiful."

"Oh really. I didn't notice," I said with a grin.

"Ha. Right. Every man in here want's her."

"Well she is attractive but she tries a bit too much. Besides I am with you and I'm not complaining."

Lana smiled and blushed a little. The way she dipped her head and looked away demurely was an instant cock stiffener. Lana once again shifted her hand under the table and gently cupped my erection.

"Oh yes. I can't wait," she said with a lustful look. "Greg when we were dancing I could see Tina glancing at us or I should say you. It's obvious she still has feelings for you or at least misses this," she said giving my cock a little squeeze.

I felt my phone buzz a couple times and excused myself to use the restroom but this time used the one on our side of the ballroom to avoid Tina. When I looked at the texts I saw that Tina had texted me. She told me that she missed me dearly and not because she saw another woman had me. Tina's text went on telling me that she had been feeling empty for a few months and not even dating anyone. It was an odd feeling. It was tough taking a leak with a solid cock and I needed to fuck Lana and right now.

"Are you ready darling?" Lana asked with a coy smile.

I just winked at her and we got up and said our goodbyes. On the way out we also said goodnight to a dozen more. I was a bit surprised when Lana guided me towards Tina's table. I also saw two other of Tina's friends and one of their husband's Steve who was a good guy and we had traveled with. Steve smiled at me as he got up to shake my hand. His look was like, 'We miss you Greg'. I am sure the whole table knew who I was by the way they looked at me and then Tina. Lana was not really rubbing Tina's nose into it because two other couples were friends of Lana and even stated that they wanted to get together soon. Most at the big table got up to give Lana a hug and then Tina got up and gave me a little hug but it was a little uncomfortable. Tina's eyes were a little glassy.

"Well that was a bit awkward," I said as were a few steps away.

"It's no big deal babe. Besides wasn't a little exciting knowing that everyone at that table knew that two woman wants you so much."

We walked to the elevators and had to behave on the ride up due to others also riding up but we squeezed each other's hands and smiled at each other.

We quickly undressed and I pulled the bed cover down.

"Greg I want you so much. A couple times I could feel my wetness as we danced," she said as she dipped her finger into slit and then offered it to me as we kissed.

I began to kiss her everywhere and finally spread her legs to claim my prize.

"Oh Greg yes. I love this. You do this so perfect." Hearing her say that with her sexy accent made my cock rage but that would wait as I ate the pussy of my sexy princess.

"Lana you taste perfect. You taste like sweet honey." She did have an amazing taste as I lapped up her sweet flow. After she got off I decided to give her my thick cock.

Lana immediately began to moan. She wrapped her slender legs around me and slapped my ass a couple times as she said, "Give it to me."

I began pounding her pussy and soon the sounds of wetness and our breathing and moans were filling the room.

Lana began pulling my hips into her and her sexy soft moans turned to groans and grunts as I plowed my cock into her.

"Greg fuck me like you fucked that whore Tina. My pussy is yours. Give me that cock. Harder. Harder. Don't stop until you cum."

I was taken back some by Lana mentioning Tina while I was inside her fucking her hard.

Soon I unloaded my third series of hot ropes into Lana's wet walls that made her groan and cum as well. We laid there panting and when I went to lift off Lana would not let me go.

"Stay in me baby. I want to feel you more." I could feel Lana tighten herself on my cock milking out the last drop of cum.

After a couple minutes I rolled of and pulled her into a 69 on top me and we licked each other clean. Lana was licking and sucking me to another erection.

"Mmmm. Perfect," she said as she turned around and mounted me. Lana then laid flat on me kissing me and squeezing her legs together. "I have always wanted to try this. I just want to lay hear baby and rest."

We laid there not moving for twenty minutes and soon I could feel Lana's body relax as she dozed off for a while.

"Can I ask a question Greg? I can't help it but as you know Vietnamese women are very competitive. Tonight those women did not look so beautiful for the men. We do it to show the other women."

"A question or many questions? I think I know where this is going."

"Yes you are right. I saw your ex and other women glance at you. But you seemed so unaffected by it. Not as if you are used to it. But I can tell you are just that way. You are not a flirt and that I admire so much."

"So the question is...."

"How can I be a better woman for you? How can I please you more?

I was surprised by her thinking. I did not see it as insecurity or feeling like she was unsure of herself. Her eyes did not betray anything negative from her past.

"Baby. Me suggesting that you need to improve or are lacking in any way would be unreasonable and selfish. I look at you and I consider myself lucky," I said as I gently pulled her hips into me as my soft cock was still in her. She smiled as I did this.

"Okay. I was just curious. I bet you thought I was going to ask you about her. Ha."

"Yes I did. You can ask but I am not sure if I will answer."

"Really I can ask?"

"Sure."

"Do I taste better"

"Yes." She was about the same really.

"Is she better in bed?"

"No. You are so hot to me."

"Is she into kink? She strikes me as having that a little."

"No. She was a good lover."

"Did she like anal? I heard she was."

"Really? Who told you that. We had done anal twice and she did have an orgasm once from it but I did not consider her as into anal really."

"Well that settles it. I want you to have me that way too. What was her favorite position? And what was you favorite with her?

"Oh boy," I said not really needing to want this. "She liked all positions and so did I. I guess I will end it by saying she liked to get "banged hard" as she would say. She would ask me if I wanted to bang her from behind a lot."

The conversation was making my cock hard and I wondered how Lana would interpret that—if she thought that I was hard because of my past girlfriend. I decided to make a fast comment.

"Thinking that you want me to take you anally is making me hard," I said hoping she would believe it. The truth was the conversation was doing it to me and not due to my ex. Although I did have a few flashes of a threesome with both Lana and Tina—that would be amazing. Seeing Lana on her back and having Tina lapping up her pussy while I banged her from behind would be a dream or having Lana ride my cock as Tina kissed her or straddled my face would have me explode.

"Ha good answer. I get it. The conversation and tonight's experience would make any man's thoughts go wild."

Lana began kissing me and pumping her pussy onto me. She kissed her way down to my cock and began giving me head. The way she concentrated on my head gave me almost uncontrollable waves of spasms.

"Cum for me baby. I want a little more."

"Ahhhhh. Ahhhhhhh." Finally I released what was left in my balls for her waiting mouth. Lana opened her mouth to show me as she came up and kissed me as we shared it. She moaned so much as we kissed and let my cum travel back and forth I felt my cock twitch.

"I better let you rest so you can take my ass in the morning." Lana got up and pulled a plug and lube out of a bag. Watching her insert it while smiling at me was erotic. "Good night darling." Lana cuddled up to me and was quickly asleep.

________ _______ _______

Let me know if you want to hear about what happened next ...

12