The Tale of Tyressa, the Lusty Elf Ch. 03

Story Info
Tyressa learns to deal with her curse until things go wrong.
3.2k words
4.43
1.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The amulet Mother Superior gave Tyressa did manage to suppress the curse...for the most part. The dreams became far less frequent and people were able to control themselves around her. However, the curse was still a part of her and would still affect her in random ways. Sometimes, magic she used or even magic used around her would have strange, naughty effects. And she was still a sexy, teenage girl. If she was raised in elven society, she would still be considered a child emotionally as elves don't fully mature until 100. The fact that she was as physically developed as she was at such a young age was also strange. But because she rarely left the Church grounds, she was very sheltered and innocent. Despite the earlier incidents, she still didn't really know what sex was besides knowing it had something to do with reproduction and that she was forbidden from doing it. After all, she was still an acolyte training to become a cleric so she had a vow of chastity.

Over the next year, she had further incidents but they were normal experiences a teenager who was learning about her sexuality would have. Well, normal by human standards. For one thing, Gregor was still the subject of many of her dreams even if she didn't understand them. She found him very attractive and eventually pursued him. When he realized that she liked him, he taught her how to kiss. At first, it was just kisses snuck when no one was watching. But one night, Gregor actually snuck Tyressa into his room.

"Gregor, you know girls aren't supposed to be in the boy's rooms, especially at night," Tyressa said as Gregor lead her into his cell and shut the door. She was dressed in a plain, white dress with her amulet nestled between her breasts.

"Then we had better not get caught!" Gregor said as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Soon, Tyressa's dress and Gregor's shirt were on the floor and she was in bed with Gregor squeezing and sucking on her breasts. She still had on her panties and him his pants, which had a noticeable budge in them. She reached out and stroked his erection through his pants. "I think you'd be more comfortable if you took your pants off."

"Are you sure?" He knew what sex was even though he had never done it. His cock was hard and his every instinct told him to hold her down and thrust his cock into her virgin pussy, vow of chastity be damned, and he wasn't sure if he could keep himself from doing just that if his cock was out.

"Yes. I can show you a trick I learned that can help you with—" She poked his erection. "—this." With that, he stood up and took his pants off as fast as he could. "Oh my! It's just as big as I remember!" While she had only seen it that one time and briefly, his big cock had been in many of her dreams. "Now, lay down." She moved out of the way so he could lay on his back, his cock sticking up in the air. Then, she got between his legs. She gave him a naughty smile before she gave his cock a long lick from root to tip.

"By the Gods Tyressa! What are you doing to me?"

She giggled. "I haven't done anything yet." Then, she opened wide and slowly swallowed his entire cock. This was only the second blowjob she had ever given but her skills were more than enough to overwhelm the virgin boy. It wasn't long before he flooded her mouth with cum, which she eagerly swallowed.

"Oh fuck... It felt like you sucked the life out of me!"

"You didn't like it?" she asked as she sat up and moved her mouth off of his now limp cock.

"No, no, I REALLY liked it. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Welllll..." She couldn't mention that Father William had thrust his cock into her mouth. "It doesn't matter. But since I did that for you, there's something you can do for me." She reached down and started to lower her panties.

"Wait, Tyressa! Your vow of chastity!"

"Oh, I'm not going to break it. There's something you can do to me with your mouth like what I did."

"I'm sorry but if you take off your panties, your vow is going to end up broken." His cock was already starting to come back to life at the thought of her exposing her pussy.

She looked down at her amulet and saw it was starting to glow faintly. One thing she had learned was that it glowing meant her curse was trying to become active. The brighter it glowed, the stronger the effect of the curse. Also, the most lustful she was, the more likely the curse's effects could slip out. Right now, she was very horny. As much as she wanted some relief, she didn't want to risk Gregor losing control and taking her virginity. "You're probably right," she said with a sigh. "I should go..." With that, she put on her clothes and left.

Back at her room, Tyressa took off her clothes as she gave into her lust and let it guide her hands to where she needed them. Her left hand ended up on her breast pinching her nipple. Her right went between her legs and into her panties finding her very wet pussy. "Ohhhh, Gregor!" She slipped off her panties and rubbed her pussy as she imagined it was Gregor's tongue instead of her fingers pleasuring her. She closed her eyes and her imagination went wild as her right hand explored her pussy. She had never masturbated before and yet her hands knew what to do. She moaned as one finger slipped inside of her. "Gregor! Fuck me, Gregor!" Her virgin cunt squeezed her finger as it slid in and out of her but in her mind it was Gregor's big cock. But then, the finger wet with her juices pulled out and started to probe at her asshole. "Ah! Gregor! That's my ass! Ohhhhhh!" While her right hand finger fucked her ass, he left moved down and found her clit. She rolled onto her side, her thighs trapping her left hand as she imagined Gregor eating her out while another Gregor pounded her ass. Her moans grew louder and louder until she finally had an orgasm. Her lust sated, she opened her eyes and was shocked to find her finger lodged in her tight ass. Her hands truly had moved on their own accord. "Why did I do that? That was so strange! But, it did feel good."

Tyressa found that masturbating at night actually helped her satisfy her lust and kept her curse at bay. Her magic even became much more stable. However, Gregor had already become addicted to her talented mouth and throat. Every night over the next month, Gregor snuck her into his room. While she certainly enjoyed sucking his cock, he grew more insistent with it having her drop to her knees as soon as the door was shut. He even started to face fuck her like Father William her done. This started to make her sad as she realized that he no longer thought of her romantically. He was just using her to satisfy his own lust. He didn't even kiss her first anymore. And once his lust was sated, he sent her away.

One day, she had enough. Gregor was dragging her to his room like usual but she stopped. "Gregor, I can't do this anymore."

"What do you mean? I thought you liked me."

"I do like you. But all you want to do is have me suck your cock now."

"But you like sucking my cock."

"I do... But I want more than that. I wish I had never done that for you. I wish we could go back to you whispering sweet nothings into my ear and teaching me how to kiss."

"I can do that, too."

"No Gregor. This was a mistake. I'm sorry." With tears in her eyes, she ran back to her room and cried herself to sleep.

The next day, she managed to get her emotions under control. However, while she was on the way to her evocations class, Gregor pulled her into a supply closet. "Gregor! What are you doing? I told you we were through!"

"I know, I know. But I need your help." That's when she noticed the budge in his pants. "It won't go down no matter what I do. I can't concentrate like this and I have an important test today. Please, can you help me out? One last time?"

"Ugh, fine. But we have to be quick else I'll be late for my class." Disgusted with herself at having given in, she knelt down and undid his belt. His pants dropped and his cock sprang to attention slapping her in the face. Her mouth watered at the sight of his cock and her pussy started to get wet, too. She truly did love sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. And yet, she hated that what had started as an act of love was now just her being used like a whore. As he grabbed her head and thrust his cock violently in and out of her throat, she couldn't help but be caught up in that lust, too. Part of her loved being used like this. Part of her wanted him to push her against a wall and violate her virgin holes with his big, hard cock. Her hands found their way to her breasts and pinched her erect nipples causing her to moan on his cock. This pushed him over the edge and with a groan he filled her mouth with cum.

His lust sated, he helped her to her feet and pulled his pants back up. "Thanks for that but I've got to run!" With that, he dashed out of the closet leaving Tyressa flushed and very horny.

"Shit. I have to run, too." She straightened up her dress and ran to class not noticing that the amulet was glowing bright purple.

As she got to the classroom, the teacher, Sister Clara said, "So kind of you to join us, Tyressa."

"Apologies, Sister. I...wasn't feeling well and had to use the privy."

Sister Clara sighed. "Take your seat." Because of her difficulties with magic, Tyressa was still in a beginner class while Gregor and her other friends her moved on to more advanced classes. "Today, we will be covering something a bit more advanced. I'm sure you all know that Wizards and some other spellcasters have the ability to teleport themselves and others all over the world. Cleric magic isn't capable of such feats. Not to that extent. However, there is a basic teleportation spell that even we can use called Gate. It will allow you to return home from wherever in the world you might be. But first, you must designate what your home is and bind yourself to that location. For today's lesson, we will use the classroom as your bind point. Allow me to demonstrate." Clara prayed and Tyressa could see a soft glow envelope her briefly. Then, Clara walked out of the classroom. In a few moments, there was a flash of light and Clara appeared where she had been standing. The class all clapped in awe and excitement. "Now, we'll go over the evocation."

After Clara taught everyone the spell, the students all tried it out successfully. Then, it was Tyressa's turn. She concentrated and made her prayer, binding her to the room. "Okay, now step outside and Gate back in."

"Yes, Sister." Tyressa stepped into the hallway and began the evocation. But when the spell activated, her amulet glowed even brighter and she was enveloped in purple energy. Her curse had corrupted the spell! "Oh, no, no, no, no!" With that, a portal opened up under her and she fell in.

Travis Evans laid in her bed jacking off while looking at porn on his laptop. He was on Rule 34 and was looking at hentai of hot elf girls. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, but the shorts were pulled down to give him access to his cock. "Fuck, elf girls are so hot. I wish they were real." Suddenly, a purple, swirling circle appeared on the ceiling. "What the fuck is that?!" Before he could get up and investigate, a screaming woman fell out of it and somehow landed between his legs and his cock wound up in her mouth.

Tyressa had been falling for what felt like an eternity. But then a light appeared as she reached the end of the portal and landed on top of someone who's cock ended up in her mouth. Scared and confused, she didn't realize that she had been sucking him until cum flooded her mouth. His long cock was deep in her throat so she had no choice but to swallow it all. When she managed to dislodge his cock from her throat, she looked at him and then her surroundings. The room was full of things she didn't recognize. "Who are you? And where am I?"

Travis was very confused. A girl with purple hair and...elf ears? had fallen from his ceiling and then sucked his cock. Then, she looked at him just as confused as he was and spoke words he didn't understand. "What the fuck is going on? Who are you and where did you come from?" Then, he noticed how strikingly beautiful this strange woman was. Dressed in a simple white dress, her large breasts had spilled out. Seeing his, he felt compelled to sit up and grab them.

The strange man spoke words she didn't understand. He was a human with brown skin and short, dark hair with a start beard. Also, his cock had easily been as large as Gregor's. Then, he had a strange look and suddenly moved forward and grabbed her breasts. "Ah! What are you doing?" That was when she realized that not only had he breasts spilled out but her amulet was no where to be found. His brown eyes had become as purple as her hair. She guessed that meant that her curse had corrupted him. She was already very horny from having sucked two cocks back to back and when he put his hands on her, she could feel the curse trying to turn her own lust against her. She tried to fight it but found that she couldn't fight her curse and this man at the same time. In fact, she man quickly overpowered her since she wasn't physically strong. In her struggles, her dress got ripped off and she was thrown down on his bed. His cock was rock hard as he reached for her panties. "No, no, no!" She turned over as she tried to get away from him but he ripped off her panties anyway exposing her plump ass. Then, he grabbed her hips and put the head of his cock against her rear entrance. Her eyes went wide and she gasped as the head popped in. This momentarily broke her concentration and as his large cock pushed into her ass, her sky blue eyes turned purple as well.

Travis found himself balls deep in the tightest hole he had ever experienced. And yet, it almost seemed that her ass welcomed his cock. While he couldn't understand her language, he definitely recognized her moans of pleasure as his cock bottomed out in her ass. Moving his hands to her large, hanging breasts, he started to thrust in and out of her ass slowly at first but soon picking up speed. Soon, she was speaking more strange words and while he couldn't understand them, her pleasure and lust were clear enough in her voice.

Tyressa couldn't believe what was happening. She was being fucked in the ass and it felt a hundred times better than what she did with her finger. "Yes! Fuck me! Oh Gods, fuck my ass!" Her virgin ass was taking his cock as if she was an experienced whore and he fucked her like she was one. Soon, she cried out as an orgasm unexpectedly rocked her body but the man didn't stop fucking her.

"Take my cock, you elf slut! God, your ass feels amazing!" He had never experienced anal sex before. His last girlfriend had said his cock was too big to try it even though he always wanted to. And now, he was assfucking an elf! His two biggest fantasies had come true! Whatever dream this was, he never wanted to wake up!

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck!" A second orgasm tore through her as he roughly fucked her ass. She couldn't understand what he was saying but she didn't care. All she cared about was how amazing his cock felt in her ass. Finally, when she came for a third time, she heard his groan loudly and felt something warm fill her bowels. He pulled his cock out of her ass and she quickly turned around and took it into her mouth. It was still hard and now covered in cum which she greedily swallowed. But then, he shoved her onto her back and got on top of her, his hard cock going straight for her wet, virgin pussy. This time, she offered no resistance and he rammed his cock in. She grunted in pain as he tore through her maidenhood but when he pinned her arms, she wrapped her legs around him. "Yes! Give it to me! Fuck me with your big, hard cock!"

Travis was amazed that her pussy was just as tight as her ass, except it was very wet. While discomfort flashed on her face when he thrust in, it was quickly replaced by a look of pure lust. Whatever she said sounded encouraging so he started to fuck her, going deep in her pussy. She had even wrapped her legs around him letting him go deeper. He was filling her completely even hitting the back of her pussy. Soon, he was fucking her pussy just as hard and fast as he had her ass.

Tyressa lay there as his big cock fucked her pussy mercilessly and she loved every moment of it. In the back of her mind she wondered if Gregor's cock would have felt as good as this. It wasn't long before she could feel something building up inside of her. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! Oh ye Gods, yessssssss!" This orgasm wasn't as intense or sudden as when he fucked her ass but it still felt amazing. The man didn't stop fucking her, either.

Travis felt her pussy tighten up and start to spasm but he didn't slow down. He wasn't ready to cum, yet, and managed to not empty his balls. He knew that he would have to cum soon but was trying to hold off as long as he could. He never wanted to stop fucking this beautiful elf slut! Finally, she let out another loud moan as her elf cunt again spasmed around his cock. He couldn't survive that a second time and moaned loudly as well as he filled her pussy with cum. With that, he suddenly felt exhausted. He rolled off of her and fell asleep.

Tyressa lay there panting with her hair disheveled and a smile on her face. "That was... Wow..." She was too tired to move but she knew for a fact that if he mounted her again, she'd be full of energy. But he didn't and so she fell asleep as well.