The Tale of Tyressa, the Lusty Elf Ch. 02

Story Info
Tyressa comes to age and finds she is cursed.
3.3k words
4.65
2.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Two weeks later...

Nerilynn stood in front of the door of Mother Superior's office for what felt like an eternity. She wasn't in her armor. Instead, she was in a simple green dress. And yet, she would have felt more comfortable in her armor. Finally, she knocked.

"Come in, my child." Nerilynn opened the door and entered the office. The office was simple and spartan with just a desk, a bookshelf full of books, and two chairs. In one of those chairs sat the head of the Church of Erollisi Marr, Mother Superior. She was a human woman who looked far older than Nerilynn even though she was younger. And yet, Nerilynn accepted that Mother Superior was far wiser than her. Especially after what happened. "Nerilynn? Shut the door and take a seat."

"Yes, Mother." Nerilynn did as she was told.

"Now, tell me what's been bothering you."

"Mother, I recently had a job go...horribly wrong."

"I heard."

Nerilynn couldn't help but blush but then continued. "Since then, I have felt very strange. Sometimes even unwell. And I fear the Goddess no longer hears my prayers."

"You've lost your powers?" Nerilynn nodded. "This is serious. Now, I want you to tell me exactly what happened. Spare no details. What is said here will not leave this room."

Nerilynn hesitated but then recounted what happened. "After Eridmear finished in my ass, he and Hadron helped me put my clothes and armor back on and we went back to the inn. I was so...drained physically and emotionally that I passed out as soon as I touched the bed. I didn't realize that Hadron had come into my room until the next morning. I awoke to find him in bed with me naked and wanting to have sex with me. But I had come to my senses so I rejected him."

"Really? I believe his account goes a bit differently."

"What? He's been telling people we slept together?! I'll kill him!"

"You have a much bigger problem to worry about. Your powers aren't working because you broke your vow of chastity."

"But Mother, I was under the control of a spell!"

"You were, at first. And Erollisi Marr could have forgiven that. But with the succubus not being there to maintain it, the spell would have broken as soon as you had an orgasm. And before you say it, I understand that by that reasoning the spell was broken for you well before it was broken for the men, but did you even attempt to resist them at that point?"

"...No."

"And even after they finished, you kept going. You gave into lust! That was indeed breaking your vow."

"I... I see."

"Now, stand up and let me examine you. You could have received something nasty from one of your...partners." Nerilynn stood up and Mother Superior waved her hands, examining Nerilynn with her magic. "Oh? Oh! This isn't what I expected!"

"What is it, Mother?"

"Nerilynn, you are with child."

"With child?! This can't be! Oh ye Gods, I must tell Faren!"

"Are you sure it's Faren's?"

"Yes, he's the only one I... I mean, he's the only one that used...that hole. It has to be him. But he won't even look at me much less talk to me."

"From what I've heard, the other high elves in the city aren't too fond of you right now, either. Word of what happened has spread rather quickly. Your friend Hadron definitely threw oil onto that fire." Nerilynn sat back down with a sigh. The Mother put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "You are still a member of this Church, so you can stay here as long as you want."

"Thank you, Mother." Nerilynn got up to leave but then paused. "Mother, might I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead."

"Why...did that feel good?"

"Which part?"

"The...anal part. I didn't think an elf could enjoy being violated like that."

The Mother laughed. "You elves aren't that different than humans are physically. After all, if Hadron hadn't only used your rear, he could be the father of your child. I doubt you are the first elven maiden to enjoy being buggered. It's just something they'd never admit."

Nine months passed. During that time, Nerilynn rarely left the Church. She had attempted to talk to Faren but he refused to accept that he was the father of her child. The rest of the local high elves shunned her as well. Finally, the day came.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH!" Nerilynn was on a bed covered in wet as a midwife tried to assist her, but something was...wrong. She was in so much pain!

"That's it. We're almost there!" the midwife said reassuringly. "Just one more push!"

"UHHHHHHHHHHH!" Finally, a baby's cry could be heard.

"You did it! You have a beautiful baby girl!"

"Let me see her..." She was so very tired. The midwife handed her the baby. She had ears just as pointed as Nerilynn, proving that she was a whole elf. And a head of purple hair. That was...odd. "My baby..."

"What will you name her?"

"Tyressa... My beautiful...baby...girl..." With that, Nerilynn closed her eyes.

"Nerilynn? Nerilynn?!" The midwife shook Nerilynn but there was no response. She called for help and clerics came rushing it but it was too late. Nerilynn's soul had already departed.

When they examined baby Tyressa, they found her to be a healthy, normal, baby elf except for one thing. They found remnants of a curse! Because her parents had been under the effect of the succubus's spell when she was conceived, that spell had become part of her. Obviously, it wouldn't affect her as a baby, but when she got older it would be a problem. The best solution Mother Superior could come up with was to raise the child in the Church away from outside influences and to magically suppress the curse when it did finally manifest.

For 18 years, nothing happened. The only effect of the curse that was visible was that Tyressa's body was far curvier and more voluptuous than an elven woman normally would be. Nerilynn had been curvy by elven standards but Tyressa was bustier than most human women. On top of that, her ass and hips were bigger than they should be as well. She had a perfect hourglass figure. And she was strikingly beautiful with an innocent face and long, purple hair. Because of this, she was rarely allowed to leave the Church grounds.

On her 18th birthday, the first incident happened. She was an acolyte training to be a cleric like her mother. "And this is a simple purification spell," her teacher, Sister Eliza said. "It can cure minor poisons and diseases. I want you to try."

Tyressa's classmates had no trouble with this basic spell. However, when Tyressa tried, there was a strange backlash that Tyressa didn't notice at first. "Um, nothing happ--Oh ye Gods!" Tyressa looked up and saw that everyone, herself included, was now naked! The other students screamed and tried to cover up. Tyressa tried to cover up as well but had more to cover than the other female students. That was then she truly saw the difference between the male and female students. The boys in the class were trying to cover up as well but they all developed erections. One boy in particular, a human named Gregor, had a rather large cock. Tyressa had never seen one before and for some reason couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"By the Goddess! Everyone grab your clothes and get out!" Eliza was likewise naked and was turning red from embarrassment and anger.

The next incident happened the next day. Tyressa, the night before, had a dream about Gregor. The dream involved things that Tyressa didn't understand and she woke up that morning with a wetness between her legs. Troubled by this, she was deep in thought as she walked the halls of the Church. So distracted that she literally ran into one of the priests, Father William. With short brown hair with a beard that was just starting to show signs of grey, he had a rugged handsomeness to him. Her large breasts pushed into his chest but he quickly stepped back before she noticed the immediate effect she had on him. "Tyressa, you should be more careful."

"Father William, I'm so sorry. Actually, could I speak to you? Privately."

"Yes, of course. Come with me to my cell." William had been told to never allow himself to be alone with Tyressa but she had proven to be an innocent girl and hadn't ever done anything unladylike. And he had been a priest for years so he had no doubt he could resist the curse if it did manifest.

William's cell was a typical priest's room. The only furnishings were a bed, a desk, and a chair. "Have a seat, Tyressa." Tyressa nodded and sat on the bed. William pulled the chair from the desk and sat facing her. His eyes were immediately drawn to the cleavage her simple white dress showed but he managed to tear his eyes away and look her in the eyes. "So, what troubles you, Tyressa?"

"Last night, I had a strange dream about one of my classmates. Gregor."

"Oh? What happened in this dream?"

"I was in my bed. Then, Gregor was there. I stood up to greet him but then he grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss!"

"I...see."

"That was just the start. Then, our clothes were gone. He told me to kneel before him and when I did, there was something long and hard between his legs!"

"You mean his penis?"

"I guess? I had never seen one before yesterday. But then, I opened my mouth and took it into my mouth. I sucked on it and it slid down my throat. Then, he groaned and filled my mouth with...something. It wasn't pee. It was thicker and salty. And then--Um, Father? Is something wrong? Something is sticking up in your robes."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" His cock had gotten rock hard and was turning his robes into a tent. "I didn't mean to--I mean--"

"Did I cause this, Father? Is there anything I can do to help?

Mother Superior was walking down the hall when she heard a strange noise coming from Father William's cell. When she was about to knock, she heard "Suck my cock, you elven whore!" She threw the door open and found Tyressa on her knees with Father William's cock in her mouth. William was actually holding her head and fucking her face furiously while Tyressa went "Guk, Guk, Guk!"

"What in the Goddess's name are you doing?!"

"Mother Superior! I was... I was... Oh fuuuuuck!" With that, he thrust all the way in and was obviously cumming down Tyressa's throat. Spent, he fell back and landed in his chair.

Tyressa swallowed and stood up. Her hair was a mess and her dress had been pulled down to expose her large breasts. "Mother Superior, did I do something wrong?" Somehow, Tyressa looked innocent when she asked this.

"It was...the curse," William said. "It must be!"

The Mother sighed. "Tyressa, straighten up your clothes and come with me. William, I will deal with you later."

"Yes, Mother," they both said.

Once Tyressa made herself decent, she followed the Mother to her office. The Mother shut the door and immediately examined Tyressa with her magic. "Mother?"

"Be quiet, child. I need to concentrate." There, she found it. The seeds of corruption that Tyressa had been born with had finally grew and took root. The curse had been dormant for 18 years, or so they had thought. Now, the demonic lust energy that had infected her mother was beginning to leak out of her. It had already had shaped her body. However, she found no change in her mind at all. Because of her sheltered upbringing, the girl knew nothing of lust or sex. And yet, she had sucked William's cock like a harlot. When William had pulled out of her mouth, the Mother had seen his cock. While deflated, it was still large. He had been thrusting his cock all the way into her mouth with no problem. And then she had swallowed his cum without spilling a drop. "Tyressa, I need you to be completely honest with me."

"Yes, Mother."

"Have you been...with any boys or men before now?"

"What do you mean? I'm usually with my classmates, including the boys."

"No, I mean... Okay, what you did with Father William, had you ever done that before?"

"No, never. Well, I did in the dream I had last night but I've never actually done that before."

"Dream?"

"Yes. I had a strange dream about Gregor, one of my classmates. I was telling Father William about it when I noticed something rising up under his robes. His cock--"

"Where did you learn that word?!"

"Oh, that's what Father William called it right before you stepped in. Is penis the correct term? Anyway, his cock had become swollen and I thought he must be in pain. I offered to help him and he told me to get on my knees like I was praying. I knelt down and closed my eyes to pray but as soon as I opened my mouth, he slid his penis between my lips! He was doing the same thing that Gregor did in my dream, thrusting his penis in and out of my mouth while holding my head still. He even yanked my dress down, causing my breasts to spill out."

"And you've never done that before? Or seen it done before?"

"No, Mother. The first time I ever saw a penis was yesterday in class."

"That's right, Eliza told me what happened. Now, having his...penis in your mouth, how did that make you feel?"

"Good, I think. But strange. I felt a heat coming from between my legs and it spread through my whole body. And yet, my nipples grew hard like I was cold."

"Tyressa, you are hearby confined to your quarters until further notice."

"But Mother, what did I do wrong?!"

"This isn't a punishment. This is for your safety. Now, go."

"Yes, Mother..." Tyressa left crestfallen.

Once she was alone, Mother Superior sat at her desk and started to write a letter.

"To the Head of the Enchanter's Guild,

The curse has finally manifested and is stronger than we feared. Innocent Tyressa has already developed skills and knowledge she shouldn't have. Her attempt at casting a spell was horribly twisted by the curse and one of my priests has forced himself on her. I fear that if the curse isn't contained now that Tyressa may become a succubus herself. Please get to work on this problem as soon as you can.

In the name of the Goddess Erollisi Marr,

Mother Superior"

Tyressa spent the next week confined to her room. No one came to see her other than other female acolytes sent to deliver meals and to change her chamber pot. As the days past, the strange warmth between her legs got hotter and hotter. And her dreams grew more and more explicit. She dreamed of Gregor on top of her thrusting his cock inside of her pussy. She had never heard that word and yet Gregor called it that in her dream. Then, she was on her hands and knees and he thrust his cock inside her ass. She had the same dream the next night except it was Father William. The next night, she dreamed that she was riding Gregor's large cock when Father Gregor came behind her and penetrated her ass. She didn't understand any of this but her body did and lust slowly consumed her.

On the 4th day of her confinement, another incident happened. On that day, an acolyte named Lisa came to deliver her meal. She and Lisa had been good friends before. "Hi Tyressa. How are you holding up?"

"I think I'm going mad! I keep having these dreams... And I feel like there's a fire between my legs!" Tyressa was squirming at this point but had no idea what masturbation was, must less how to do it.

As Lisa watched Tyressa, she felt some heat build between her legs as well. A secret known only to a couple of the other girls was that Lisa liked girls. She had never done anything with anyone but she was definitely more attracted to girls than boys. Seeing Tyressa writhing in lust like this made her almost start to drool. And there was this heavenly aroma coming from between Tyressa's legs. "Maybe there's something I can do to help."

Mother Superior had been paying close attention to the girls she sent to Tyressa's room. No one was allowed to go twice and she had set a schedule. So, when she noticed that Lisa hadn't immediately returned, she decided to go check on them. Approaching Tyressa's door, she heard a loud moan. Opening the door she found Tyressa naked laying on her bed with her knees closed around the head of who she assumed was Lisa.

"Oh yes Gods! I don't know what you just did but it felt really good, Lisa!" Tyressa said as she released Lisa from between her legs. "I feel much better now!"

Lisa raised her head up and gasped for air. Her face was wet with Tyressa's juices. "Oh wow, you taste incredible! Do you think you can do that to--Oh shit."

Tyressa looked up and saw Mother Superior. "Am I in trouble again?"

"Gods damn it," Mother Superior said as she yanked Lisa to her feet. "Are you effecting the girls, too?" With that, she left with Lisa in tow. After that, the acolytes were sent in pairs to see Tyressa with instructions to watch each other for strange behavior.

Finally, on the 7th day, a member of the Enchanters guild delivered the result of their work to Mother Superior. She hurried to Tyressa's room. Tyressa had spent the past few days trying to concentrate on her studies. While Lisa had made her feel better, it had been temporary. Her dreams kept getting worse and worse and were now spilling into her daydreams. Cocks. Cocks in her mouth. Cocks in her hands. Cocks in her ass. Lisa's tongue in her cunt. Where did that word come from? Cocks in her mouth, ass, and hands while Lisa licked her cunt. The strange urge to reach between her legs got stronger and stronger.

"Tyressa!"

Mother Superior's voice snapped her out of her daydreams and she stood up feeling like she had just been caught stealing pastries. "Mother! I'm sorry, I didn't hear you come in."

"Sit down, child." Tyressa sat back down at her desk. "I know that you think you've been punished but trust me this has been for your own good."

"Yes, Mother."

"There's something I've never told you. You see, your parents were attacked by a demon called a succubus. Your mother died giving birth to you but she didn't know that she had been infected with a curse that she passed down to you."

"I'm cursed?!"

"Yes, my dear. Haven't you noticed how strange people have behaved around you lately?"

"Yes, Mother, I have."

"And I know you felt strange yourself. This has all been because of the curse. That is why I've had you confined to your room. To keep the curse from spreading while I sought a solution." She pulled an amulet out of her robes. It had a silver chain and a large amethyst crystal in the center. The crystal was the same color as Tyressa's hair.

"Oooh, what's that?"

"A charm I had the Enchanter's guild make to suppress your curse." She put the amulet around Tyressa's neck and clasped it close. The crystal glowed brightly for a few moments and then slowly dimmed.

"Mother, I feel like my head is starting to clear."

"Good, it must be working. Now, you must never take it off."

"Yes, Mother. Does this mean I can return to my classes."

"Yes, but I will be monitoring you closely."