The Tale of Virginia Curtis Ch. 03

Story Info
Virginia suffers the consequences of her principles.
1.7k words
4
1.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author note - this chapter is rough and contains violence, probably the worst of the story. Usual disclaimer: I don't condone any of this fictional behaviour in real life. I've made this one shorter (and with enough in-story hints as to what happened in the next chapter that you won't miss any plot points) so it's easy to skip if it's problematic for you.]

***

For the second day in a row, Virginia stumbled home past dawn. She'd given Annie and Clara's dresses an extra bit of attention, but she still felt she'd be paying them back for the rest of her life for what they did for her.

Two large quad bikes were parked outside her and Eli's shack. Adrenaline surged through Virginia, instantly lifting the tiredness from her bones. They didn't normally have visitors - hell, very few people even knew she lived here, and even fewer knew of Eli's existence. She hurried to the front door and threw it open, early morning light spilling into the room.

"Hello, Virginia," Jesse 'the Demon' Morton grinned at her.

Virginia's eyes scanned the room, taking in the scene at once. Jesse was sitting in the room's only chair, legs spread and feet planted solidly on the floor. One of his men was perched on the corner of the kitchen table and held Eli in front of him, one arm wrapped around his throat and the other casually pointing a knife at his ribs.

The second of Jesse's cronies pushed Virginia into the room with a sharp shove between her shoulder blades, then kicked the door closed behind her and took up residence in front, barring her escape route.

"Let him go," Virginia said, thrusting her chin towards Eli. Jesse ignored her and leaned forwards, resting his elbows on his knees and steepling his fingers. "How did you find me?"

Jesse chuckled. "There's not many people who can get away with defying me on this planet, you know," he said. "Lucky for you, the Simmons brat seems to have a thing for you - what he offered earlier tickled my fancy. Unlucky for you... you tickle me even more."

Virginia's heart threatened to beat out of her chest. "What do you want?"

Jesse raised an eyebrow. "Pretty fuckin' obvious. Now, strip."

"Let him go," Virginia repeated, "and then we can talk."

Jesse sighed and leaned back in the chair again. "You don't give the orders here. I always get what I want - and I'm tired of being nice. The next time I have to repeat myself..." He nodded towards the man holding Eli.

Without skipping a beat, he scored a line across Eli's chest with the tip of his knife - the sharp blade easily slicing through cloth and drawing a line of blood. Eli gasped and twitched, but the man tightened his grip around his throat.

"No!" Virginia screamed taking a step forwards. The knifepoint once again came to rest against Eli's chest and she froze, glaring at Jesse. He shrugged casually. "Listen, I don't give a toss about the shrimpy brat, so just get this over with and I'll leave."

Holding back a tear, Virginia unlaced her dress with shaking hands, and let it drop to the floor. She removed her underwear and stood naked, holding her hands in front of her to hide as much of her body as she could.

"Good. See, just listen and it's easy. Stop thinking. Now, get on your knees."

Virginia sank to her knees, sitting back on her heels and hunching over, relieved for her hair, falling either side of her face to provide her with brief shelter.

"Crawl over to me, cunt."

Virginia balked at the insult, head snapping up in shock. She stared at Jesse with widened eyes and froze. He sighed and rolled his eyes, then snapped his fingers at the man holding Eli - who instantly pushed the knife a few millimetres in between Eli's ribs, blood welling up around the metal.

Eli's whimper snapped Virginia out of her shock, and she leaned forwards onto her hands and knees to crawl over to Jessy. She stopped in front of him and kept her head down, unable to bring herself to look into his face.

Jesse slid a foot forwards, the tip of his shoe reaching between Virginia's legs. "Rub your filthy pussy on my boot."

Virginia bit her lip and lowered herself onto the cool leather of Jesse's boot. She slowly arched her back and bucked her hips, feeling her pussy shift and slide over the shoe. It reminded her of Simmons's finger brushing against her earlier, and she remembered seeing her wetness on his fingertip. The pointed tip of the boot rubbed against her clit with each motion, and Virginia could feel her juices start to flow again.

She kept her motion, back and forth, rubbing her pussy on Jesse's boot. Her hair swung around her face with each movement, and as she shifted back she caught a glimpse of Eli, averting his gaze, pain and anger written over his face.

The sight was like a bucket of ice water dumped over her.

What was she doing? Kneeling here, masturbating over a boot, obeying like a meek little slave, reduced to nothing but her body... She steeled her nerves. She'd done many things to survive on this planet, worked many jobs, even pulled a few scams. This was just the latest thing she had to do.

Virginia lifted her gaze to meet Jesse's eyes, and found she could meet them now. She'd do what she had to. She kept humping, rubbing her pussy on the boot, feeling her lips part and her wetness coat the shoe. All the while, she kept her eyes on Jesse's.

With a grunt, he pulled his foot out from under her. He pushed her backwards and she sprawled on the floor as he kneeled over her, digging his cock out of his trousers. He grabbed one of her legs with one hand and roughly pulled it up. He spat on her pussy and used the tip of his cock to rub it around her lips, then pushed himself inside.

Virginia couldn't hold back a gasp as the head of his cock pushed inside her virgin pussy, stretching her more than she'd ever been. A grin crept over Jesse's face as he saw some emotion creep into Virginia's eyes - discomfort mixed with undeniable interest, even a tinge of pleasure at the new sensation - and he pushed himself in further.

She yelped as she felt him tear her hymen. She tried to close her legs, to push him off, and he simply chuckled.

Jesse redoubled his fucking, spitting on Virginia's pussy again to increase lubrication. His fingers tightened around her leg, which he pulled even further to the side to spread her open. The shift in angle allowed him to hit her G-spot and she couldn't hold back a moan, her pussy clenching around Jesse's cock. He chuckled and wrapped his other hand around her throat.

Virginia felt the blood pulsing in her face, pressure building around her eyes. A high-pitched ringing filled her head, and stars crept in the corner of her vision. She was grateful for these sensations - they blurred everything else, and Jesse thrusting in her was a dull background feeling now. She could ignore the tightness building inside her, she could ignore how his cock slamming in and out of her actually started to feel nice, she could ignore how he didn't need to hold her legs open anymore as she offered herself up to him.

Darkness closed in, and she gave in, letting her eyes roll back in her head, feeling herself go limp...

Virginia jerked with a gasp when the hand lifted off her throat and her lungs sucked in all the air they could. Her eyes slowly refocused as she blinked rapidly, and she saw Jesse stand up and walk away.

It's over, she thought to herself, it's over, I did it, we survived again...

Before she could even finish that thought, one of Jesse's sidekicks had knelt between her legs, stroking his already-erect cock.

Virginia tried to call back her state of half consciousness, to disconnect her mind so she could pretend her body wasn't her own.

It wasn't really her pussy the man pushed his dick into, it wasn't really her breasts he pawed at like an animal.

It wasn't really her hips he dug his fingers into to pull her higher onto his cock, letting himself thrust into her deeper.

It wasn't really her throat emitting sounds that distinctly sounded like moans of pleasure.

"Yeah, you like that? Tell me how it feels, bitch," he groaned at her.

It wasn't really her cheek he slapped when she wouldn't respond. It wasn't really her face he covered with his cum. It wasn't really her tongue, furtively licking at a drop by the corner of her mouth, curious to taste.

It wasn't really her hair the third man pulled as he flipped her over. It wasn't really her ass he spanked and dug his nails into when he fucked her from behind. It wasn't really her asshole he pushed a finger into.

It wasn't really her, laying on the floor, cum slowly drying on her face, cum leaking out of her pussy, mixing with the few drops of blood from her broken hymen.

A voice rang out - far away, tiny, the voice of someone she vaguely thought she knew... calling out a word. Virgin! Well, no, she was no virgin anymore... Virginia!

She knew she should move. She knew she should lift her head, get up on her feet, keep on going, keep on surviving. But if she responded to that word, to that name, then her body would reconnect with her mind, and this broken mess of a girl - woman, now - would become her, and she'd have to admit the lingering feeling between her legs was an echo of pleasure.

So, instead, she stayed down, stayed here, feeling warmth spread all over her body. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the heat. Suddenly, a hand softly touched her shoulder, fingers wrapping around her arm.

Here we go again, she thought, and sunk further into herself as her body was dragged out of her one-room shack.