All Comments on 'The Talent Scout'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I am a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut, but I would never submit to a man like this guy did.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Some men have it

I loved your story and look forward to more chapters. Some men just have confidence and knowledge that people both men and women will submit to their demands. I met this guy at a bar I regularly frequent and there was something about him that made me feel funny inside. I always try to pickup women sometimes I get lucky and sometimes I go home alone. Anyway something in the way this man made eye contact and smiled at me did something to me. I'm not gay, but I have sucked cock before. After reading this story I am wondering if this man knew just by looking at me that he could have me on my knee's sucking his cock anytime he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Pater is latin for father; in French, it would be : père

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Su cking is fun

I love it when my wife brings home one of her cop buddies and let's me suck him till

he is hard and again when she has her orgasm. I get suck all her cu m and his seed from his big cock. She really likes that. CHHS.

RassclautRassclautabout 4 years ago
Faggot

As a cuckold faggot love your stories. Want to be like him taking cocks been abused and humiliated along with my wife

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

I Love finding Johnnie bois just like this and making them come out to their wives. Any want to keep their marriage and have your wife become a hotwife and /or cuckold hubby or like in this story where the Father reveals Johnnie as a sissy as i have assisted wives in becoming a Femdom or Mistress over hubby. I have done it in a short 3 day weekend and over a week as I come visit as an told friend of hubby and stay the and can get her to turn him as I turn her on to having other men and in some cases rejuvenate sexless marriages or spice it up so now they have threesomes and moresomes. One guy i met as he liked to suck dick at the bookstore, and i found him and pushed him into it as he was just like Johnnie in his fear of revelation thinking it would hurt hi marriage but was all for the best. Another hoped it could help him out o a sexless marriage and not have him hide his desire to crossdress so I had him catch hi wife and I and then made him eat the creampie and clean me like Father had done and it was just a slight step to having him wearing his wife's lingerie as he watched and then joined in serving us both; all on my command. She was like Stella and got her groove back on in a major way. One Lady even became his Mistress and strapon fucked him while he sucked my cock and then she would entetain her lovers as he became the fluffer and then the second woman. She had to eventually get him inline as he went cock wild and it was like she had to fight for the dick as he loved being spitroasted. So in a way like Father I help these men in their marriages and empower the wives and make everyone happier as there are allot of Johnnies bois here in Indiana and southern Michigan just east of Chicago (where the Mistress & sissy cd hubby are). Email and find your destiny..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1694 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.