The Talent Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers

Finally Daddy let go and permitted me to become his cock sucker.

I held him up and licked the shaft from his balls to the tip. I tasted the head and his fluids made me dizzy. Cupping his balls in my hands delicately I massaged them as I took him into my mouth.

Daddy liked my efforts and grunted his pleasure. "Can I pick them or what johnnie? I knew you were a born cock sucker the first time I saw you son. Lick my balls boi. See if you can get them in your mouth."

I moved to his crotch and lapped and kissed his nuts. Opening wide I struggled to get them in my mouth. They were too big. Not wanting to cause Daddy any pain I went back to licking an sucking his nut sack. The aroma of his crotch and taste of him permeated through my body. I felt completely natural kneeling before this real man sucking his balls and cock. A feeling of joy and contentment washed over me and I made love to Daddy's crotch for the better part of 30 minutes.

My cell phone went off and I remembered Cindy. My wife was calling me to find out why I wasn't home yet.

"Give me your phone johnnie. I'll answer it."

I reluctantly released his cock from my mouth and retrieved my still ringing phone. I handed it to Daddy and returned to my kneeling position.

Daddy's cock glistened with my saliva and pre-cum. I mouthed his cock up and down and listened as he answered my phone. "Johnnie's phone. Who am I? I'm Pater. Who is calling? Hi Cindy. Johnnie is busy at the moment. That's right I'm teaching him a few new techniques and he's too busy to come to the phone right now. I'll send him home as soon as he completes his first lesson. Ha ha. Yes honey even your old dog is learning new tricks tonight. He's a natural too and making great progress. We must meet soon sweet heart. Bye for now honey."

I admired his confidence and in the back of my head I wondered if Pater would ever meet my wife.

I was humming quietly enjoying the feeling of freedom I felt with a big cock in my mouth when Daddy asked me if I had any panties.

"No sir", I mumbled with his cock still in my mouth.

"Get some cock sucker. I like my bois to be pretty. Also I want you to let your finger nails grow out a bit because I enjoy a light scratching on my balls when a faggot sucks me off."

I was surprised that he called me a faggot but remembered my promises and mouthed a yes sir around his manhood.

There was a knock on the door just then. "Get that boi", Daddy ordered.

"Can I cover up first sir?" I pleaded.

"Johnnie, get the fucking door now."

I stood behind the door to hide my nakedness. The two men Daddy was with when I got to the hotel entered and one had a woman with him.

I closed the door and tried to hide my shame.

"Don't bother trying to cover up that tiny clit boi. Make my friends here a drink and return to your lesson."

The manner with which Daddy treated me was humiliating and made me feel so submissive. I knew I couldn't refuse him. I really meant what I'd pledged earlier. "Yes sir Daddy", I said with a bit of pride. What can I get for you folks?"

Two Scotch rocks and a white wine later I was back on my knees sucking Daddy's cock as his company talked and watched. "Your were right. This fucking homo is a natural. How did you know?"

I heard Daddy tell them that he wasn't called the talent scout for nothing. They all laughed at that.

With my mouth full of cock I felt some one caress my ass and heard the woman say that she wished her ass was as round as mine. Telling me I was a lucky bastard She reached under me and grabbed my balls and squeezed.

I winced but was careful not to hurt the cock in my mouth. I licked and suckled Daddy's balls as they talked and congratulated him on his new sissy.

I beamed with pride as Daddy told them I was a keeper. "There will be more surprises for this bitch boi in the future. His wife sounded hot when I talked to her If she's as fine as I think, I'll be fucking her too."

Some one asked me what I thought of that and Daddy pushed me off his cock and told me to answer politely and honestly. Blushing I looked at Daddy's friends and told them that Cin would enjoy Pater's big cock.

"Just like you do?", one smirked.

"Yes sir". I grinned embarrassed by my confession.

With that said they all wished Daddy well and rose to leave. Daddy told me to get the door for them and I did.

One gentleman smacked my ass hard as he walked past. "Thanks faggot", he said loudly enough for Daddy to hear.

Daddy chuckled and told him I was his faggot but he does share.

I went to Daddy and asked if I could have a pillow for my knees as I'd been on them for over an hour. He refused my request telling me that it was expected. "No greater love of a real man's cock is there when a sissy is uncomfortable while performing her duty."

I had to admit that I was enjoying myself and much admired this real man's stamina.

It was nearing 8 PM when Daddy pushed me off his cock. "Tonight is your first time right johnnie? If you want me to cum in your mouth and anoint you with my seed you'll have to come here tomorrow at 6. I'll leave a key card at the desk for you."

I was disappointed at not being allowed to complete my training. I knelt listening to Daddy's requirements. My dick throbbed and leaked pre-cum. My balls ached from me being hard for so long a time. I needed relief but knew I was not granted permission to beat off.

I will be here shortly after you arrive. When I knock you will get the door. You are to be in panties, red French cut. I want your hair brushed out full and maybe a little pink lipstick for starters. Do you understand johnnie girl?"

"Yes sir. Red, French cut panties. Pink lipstick. I'll have my hair brushed out like you want Daddy."

"Tell your Daddy why you will do all those things I require bitch."

It dawned on me that I liked it when he referred to me as her or bitch or girl. I wanted to be his girl. I wanted him to be my man. My Real Man.

"I want to finish my training Daddy. I want you to baptize your sissy with your seed and feel your manhood throb in my mouth and swallow it's offering to make it official."

In my heart I knew all that to be true. Daddy was pleased with my ability to suck his cock. He was pleased that I had humiliated myself in front of his guests and performed for their amusement.

Part of me was saddened that I had cheated on my wife but I knew I'd make it up to her. Once she met Pater and experienced his wonderful cock she'd understand.

"Good boi. Now get the fuck out of here.

I dressed and thanked Pater for the evening and left.

I told Cin I was tired when I got home. I wasn't hungry and told her I was going to shower and crash. Once in the shower I masturbated. My aching balls needed emptying and I came quickly. As good as it felt to finally cum, the pain was equal. I remembered Daddy saying no greater love for cock then when a sissy hurts while pleasing one.

I used Cin's razor and shaved what little hair I had on my crotch and legs. When I finished I hurried to put on my boxers so Cin wouldn't see my hairless crotch. Then I crawled under the sheets and thought about tomorrow.

Cin joined me and stripped down to her naked glory. "So what did my hubby learn this evening?"

"Uh not too much I hadn't seen before Cin."

"Tell me about, what's his name again? Peter. What's Peter like?"

"It's Pater honey. It's father in French."

Cin giggled and asked, "is Pater your new father johnnie? Is he your new Daddy?"

How to tell her how right she was? I turned over and went to sleeping thinking about red French cut panties and pink lipstick.

"See you around 6 tonight girl." Pater's hot breath was on my neck. It was a statement, not a question. He squeezed my ass and waited for his answer.

"Yes sir", I said quietly and breathy. "I'll be there."

As I was departing the subway car Pater swatted my behind and said loud enough that other passengers heard, "be a good girl today johnnie."

Of course I squealed like a girl would and scampered off.

Lunch found me at the local Vickies Secret. My dick was hard as I went through their panty department. A sales woman joined me and asked if I was looking for something specific.

"I am", I said. "I need to find a pair of red French cut panties."

"Some body knows what he likes", she joked. "What size?"

I didn't know what to say. "She's about the same size as me", was all I could get out.

She showed me a few different styles. I chose a pair that had a panel front and rear that met on the sides at the waist. There was a lacy waist band.

"Do you think these are the right size?" I asked.

She smiled and held them at my waist. "They sure will fit you."

"They're not for me", I managed to stammer.

"Okay honey. If you say so."

She led me to the checkout counter and rang them up. "Want some thigh high hose to go with them sweetie?"

I blushed and fled the store.

I stopped at the local CVS near the Hilton and bought a light pink lipstick. Pleased that I'd prepared as Pater instructed I went to the front desk and asked for the room key.

"You must be johnnie. Pater told me all about you honey", he smiled.

I blushed, took the key, and turned toward the elevator bank. "Hope you remembered the panties", he called after me.

Feeling brave I showed him the Vickies Secret bag and mouthed a silent "fuck you".

The panties were easy. Pull them up and they're on. The lipstick was different. Too much. Try it again. Too little. Add more. Too much. I look like a clown. Wipe that attempt off and try again. About the sixth try I figured I finally got it right.

My boner protruding and tenting my new panties I went to the bar and poured myself a stiff whiskey. Remembering how much trouble I had with the lipstick, I used a straw.

About 45 minutes later Pater finally knocked on the door. I hurried to open it and held it open for him.

Daddy took one look at me and it wasn't pleasant. "You fucking stupid cunt. What did I tell you about your hair? I've yet to find a sissy who could follow simple directions."

Daddy grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me to the couch. He told me to bend over and put my hands on the seat. "I'm going to get ready for your stupid ass even though you aren't very smart.

I stayed in that position waiting for Daddy using one hand to take out the pony tail I'd forgotten and brush my hair out.

"Open wide bitch", Daddy ordered. I did as told and he shoved his silk underwear into my open mouth. Then he pulled my panties down and I heard the swish before the belt landed the first blow.

I screamed in pain around his underwear. "You fucking", whack, "don't fucking listen". Whack, whack. "I'm going to teach you to be more attentive or I'll beat the skin off you."

I cried real tears but my dick was as hard as steel. The pain and humiliation got to me. Daddy beat me until I fell forward not being able to take it anymore. Then he stopped.

"Did you learn anything johnnie?"

I mumbled through tears and his underwear "yes sir."

"God damned idiot. You must be the dumbest sissy I've ever met. Take the shorts out of your mouth wen you talk to me bitch."

I did as told and begged him to forgive me. "Daddy please. I was so excited about wearing my new panties for you and the lipstick was so hard to get right and..."

Slap! Daddy had given me his open palm across my face. "Shut the fuck up for Christ's sake boi. I asked of you learned anything not the history of your incompetence. Get me a drink and go wash your face girl. God damn."

I did as instructed and rejoined him in the sitting area. I stood before him my head down waiting for Daddy to say something, anything.

After what seemed like hours he said, "kneel bitch."

I dropped to my knees between his thighs still looking at the floor.

Daddy took me by my chin and lifted my face. Looking at where he slapped me he said, "I didn't hurt you. It won't bruise. Maybe next time you'll remember what I ask you to do."

"I will sir", I sniffed. "I promise."

"Well girl what do you want now?"

"Please Daddy may I suck your big cock?"

"You think you deserve it after your fuck up tonight?"

"No sir but it might make you feel better."

"You may suck my cock johnnie but be gentle. I got laid which is why I was running late and my cock may be a wee bit tender. The good news is you'll have to work harder than the bitch I fucked had to for you to get my second load tonight."

Daddy opened his robe and lay back giving me total access to his crotch. I moved my face down and licked and kissed his balls as I used my hand to stir life back into the object of my desire.

Daddy scooted forward and allowed me to lick the taint behind his balls. Then he placed both feet on my shoulders and I knew what he expected. The last bit of any masculinity I may have had left me as I gave him a rim job.

I jacked Daddy's cock and licked and stabbed his asshole with my tongue. He was soon hard and I moved up to give him a sexy blow job. One he'd not soon forget.

I lapped my way up the shaft making eye contact with Pater. He had a peculiar look as he watched me swallow his cock. It tasted different. Familiar but different.

"Recognize the taste cunt? I fucked your dear sweet Cindy before coming here. Can you taste the slut on my cock?"

"Oh God Daddy" I groaned over his cock. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and asked, "does she know about me, us?"

"Not yet but she will soon enough. Now get that cock back in your mouth before I take my belt to your fat ass again."

I responded by swallowing his cock again. I was determined to take it all the way in. Daddy laughed as I gagged. Tears again streamed down my face as I worked hard to deep throat him.

I'd finally relaxed my throat enough to have his whole cock in me. It was a proud moment for me. One that was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I didn't have to be told. Kissing the head of Daddy's cock I went and opened the door.

"johnnie? What the fuck? Pater what the hell is going on here?"

"johnnie, take her coat and hang it up. Want a drink Cin? johnnie, fix her what she usually drinks.

I removed my wife's coat to another surprise. All my Cin was wearing was her shoes and a pair of red French cut panties like mine. No bra no blouse nothing else.

Like me, Cin had her hair down the side of her face. "My twin bitches", Pater smiled at us. "johnnie, tell your wife what you're doing here. Don't be shy girl use your words. Look at her and tell her."

I went to the bar and poured my wife a drink Taking it to her I looked her squarely in the eyes. "Cin, I love you but have something to tell you."

I watched Cin walk to Pater and sit beside him. That didn't bother me. We had scenes with other single men before.

"Get to it before I use my belt on your faggot ass again."

"Sir, may I have your permission to show her first?"

"Do your thing sissy."

I walked to Pater and looking at my wife I knelt between his thighs and keeping contact with Cin, licked Pater's cock from balls to the head and took him once again back in my mouth.

"Oh my God" Cin yelped. "My husband is a homo."

"Explain it to her johnnie", Pater instructed pulling me off his cock by my hair.

I'm not a queer Cin. I'm a sissy." Looking at Daddy I said, "I'm his sissy. He knew what I was before I did. Daddy took control over me last night and once I saw his manly cock I knew I had to please it. Please his big beautiful cock and him."

"I still like pussy Cin and will want to have sex with you but when Daddy calls I promised I'd stop whatever it was that I might be doing and come to him and drain his balls for him. Daddy is a real man. He told me real men do not touch sissy dicks or clits like mine. He wants me to dress more feminine when I'm with him. Makes him feel better about permitting a sissy like me to access his manhood."

"Tell your wife what happened to you this evening when you fucked up and forgot to fix your hair."

"Daddy beat me with his belt. He bet me until I cried and could take no more."

"Let me see if I understand this. You wore panties for Pater and from what I can see some lipstick?"

"Yes."

"Make that yes Ma'am sissy."

"Yes Ma'am."

"And when Pater's sissy forgot to brush out her hair he used a belt on her ass and you still wanted to suck his cock?"

I started to cry but Pater had heard enough. He pulled me roughly back to his cock. As I started sucking again he pulled my wife close to him and was kissing her breasts. That seemed to make him grow harder.

I swallowed Daddy's cock and held it in my throat while breathing through my nose. I gently massaged his balls and pulled back off his cock. Then it was up and down, up and down, my tongue working on the shaft and jacking him with my other hand.

My efforts began to pay off. Daddy pulled up from my wife's tits and began to thrust his hips at me. "Suck it cunt. Show your wife what a good cock sucking faggot you are. Look at her while you suck a real man's cock bitch. Let her see what she is married to."

The abuse Daddy was hurling at me was humiliating and deep down it felt good. I knew what I was doing would change Cindy's opinion of me. But I didn't care. Knowing I was pleasing this man, my real man, was euphoric. I felt I was where I was meant to be. I knew I'd do whatever Pater wanted and I was glad he took my wife. Cin deserved a real man. I wasn't that. I was a cock sucking sissy on my knees wearing panties doing what I should have been doing all my life.

Daddy moved to the edge of the couch and grabbed me by the head and began to fuck my mouth. "Fucking cock sucker. God damned sissy. Eat my cock girl. Show Daddy what you are. Ugh! I'm cumming cunt. Eat Daddy's sperm you mother fucker."

"Yes johnnie. Eat Pater's sperm", I heard my wife say. "Eat it all faggot. I knew you wanted to suck cocks a long tome ago but you lied to me and yourself. You're a cock sucker johnnie."

Daddy's cock pulsed over and over again and I swallowed like a good sissy savoring his present to me. Pulling his cock out of my mouth Daddy jacked the last couple shots on my face, anointing me with a baptism of a real man's sperm.

My wife and Pater smiled down at me. "good girl", he praised me. Then taking Cin by the hand he led her to the bedroom telling me to let myself out.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers
12