The Tales of Anita Ch. 02

Story Info
Anita gets her first taste of BDSM.
1.5k words
4.04
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach sir's house sharp at 6PM and ring the bell wearing a blue sundress that shows ample cleavage and ends mid thigh. Also yeah, No undergarments... He opens the door still in his suit from college and welcomes me in. He sits on a sofa and asks me to kneel down right in front of him. I feel slightly nervous and turned on at the same time. I kneel down and look at him. He says, you should be trainable as a good and obedient submissive. I feel humiliated and feel like walking away. But my body is betraying me with my pussy dripping wet hearing him say that he'll train me to be his personal sub. He slaps me hard making me fall on the ground bringing me back from my fantasy thoughts..

Professor: When am speaking, i expect absolute obedience.

Me: Sorry sir!

Professor: I have no interest in beating around the bush! I find you really attractive. However i have no interest in having any romantic relationships with you. I'll continue further if you are still interested and if you are not interested in having a purely physical and sexual relationship with me, please go back. And it'll be as if this never happened.

I am still reeling for the hard slap and my brain is shouting now is the time. Leave... But my pussy doesn't want me to move an inch. And guess what, my wet pussy wins. I stay there and mention that am interested sir. He tells me that he'll make me explore my sexual boundaries and the whole relationship would involve trust. Trust that he won't do anything that I don't want him to do. I agree to it albeit overwhelmed with rush of hormones in me like never before. Now he hands me a contract and asks me to read it and sign it if we are to take this any further.

Contract:

1. From hereon, the professor will be addressed as "Master" and the student as "submissive"

2. The contract is valid for an year from the date of signing. Can be renewed as the parties prefer on later date

3. Master holds complete authority over the submissive' life during the period of this contract including dressing, daily schedule, sexual activities etc.

4. The submissive holds the right to veto of any act at any point in time with a pre agreed safe word I.e. The submissive can stop any act at any point in time and the master has to stop without any questions

5. The master holds all rights to reward and punishment as he deems fit

6. The submissive is informed to be prepared for any forms of sexual/physical act such as exhibitionism, humiliation, pain, bondage etc. which the master has planned

7. The moment either of the parties start having romantic feelings or decide to stop it. The contract and the relationship along with ceases to exist

8. The master takes complete responsibility of the well being of the submissive and also to ensure that their college life is not affected at any cost.

9. The master also takes complete responsibility to ensure no permanent scars, damage is done to any part of the submissive's body

I am stunned by the contents in the contract and am literally speechless. From a girl who just had a breakup, to seducing a professor and asking him to fuck me right there to a bdsm sub. That moved real fast...

The professor gets up, moves towards me slowly and traces his fingers across my lips. I have never felt so needy for sex, i could literally anything for him to take me right there. And somehow that exact sentence slipped my tongue out loud... Professor starts laughing. He says you needn't sign it now, you can come back next Friday in a similar attire with the signed contract and if you don't I'll understand you don't want this. He asks me if we have a mutual agreement on this? And i say no.. i ask him to treat me just the way he would if i had signed it now for one night. He looks at me still trying to figure out what he should do... My pussy wants me to do anything possible to convince him right there. So i decide to strip out of my dress and say, "Do you like what you see master". He says you are such a slut and am going to have so much fun with you...

He pulls me closer and starts kissing me roughly. Just pure lust from both of us. There i am completely naked and making out with a professor and that's how my journey of being a sex slave begins.

He withdraws from the kiss and asks me to bend over on his dining table. He fastens each ankle to a leg of the table so that they are sufficiently spread apart and ties my hand behind me. Now he whispers in my ears let's see how wet your pussy can get just by being spanked while playing with it slowly. He begins with taps on my cheeks with his hands. Few rough swats later, he stops and checks how wet i am. My body just keeps betraying me today, it's soaking wet already. I say, "Master, Please fuck me right here". He says it was just a warmup swats for my ass. The real spanks are going to start now. He removes his belt and instructs me to count the swats till 25 and also to tell him how badly i need to be fucked each time. If he's convinced am at the peak of my horniness, he'll fuck me. I feel so humiliated and presume I ain't going to beg him that bad. He also warns me that if i miss a count, he'll hit my pussy twice as a punishment.

The first hit falls across both my ass cheeks and i count one. Feeling humiliated, I don't say anything else. He says guess my little sub is not needy to be fucked yet. Let's see how long you can keep up... The next one falls just below my cheeks and this hurts a lot and i scream before counting two.

Ten morning swats continue finally my sex hormones enter the fray and i lose all control of my brain and my inhibitions. Everytime he spanked me after this, i started begging him more on how badly i need to be fucked and around 16th swat i turn naughty and wantedly skip a count. He gets angry and gives me two nice hard hits on my wet pussy! This hurt like for real... But also sent shock waves all through my spine. Deep down i wanted it again. So after couple of swats i missed my count again. He realised am skipped counts wantedly and says someone is a pain slut here. Honestly even i didn't know i got so badly turned on by pain. He says am gonna hit your pussy until you realise missing count is not a joke. And i receive 5 hard hits until i come back to my senses and beg him to stop. Now the spanks continue again on my ass cheeks and finally i count 25.

My master touches my pussy and notices my inner thighs are also dripping juices. I slowly start grinding against his hand with whatever movement i could do with all the bondage. He started laughing at my needy state.. and asked me to continue grinding as much as i wanted while he slowly inserted a finger in my pussy. I increased my pace and kept grinding and he suddenly pulled his hand away making me let out a strong tone of dissatisfaction. He says have been a good girl and it's time for a reward. He brings some lotion and applies it on my burning cheeks and then lowers his pants, pulls onto my ponytail and slowly starts fucking me.

It finally hit my mind why he wanted me in a ponytail ;) He kept increasing his pace and i was on the table in the exact same bound position being fucked by my professor. It was such a bliss that i had my orgasm within a minute or two. He stopped and enjoyed how my pussy contracted against his hard cock during my orgasm and once i was done, he asks me if am ready again and continues back again. This time he starts pounding me really fast and so hard that i could hear my ass hitting his thighs and making a loud noise on every thrust. After some uncountable minutes, he finally came and rested on my back for a while. He then released my bounds and made me sit on his lap cuddling and asked me how my first experience was.

My only words were, Can i please sign it now master. He laughs and mentions the one week time gap again. I then give him a big hug and we sleep together on the same couch... Drenched in sweat!