The Tales of Nala

Story Info
Nala is forcefully married and used by her kidnapper.
3.1k words
4.04
10.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NALA

Nala was sitting on her bed eating a jumbo Tastykake honeybun while consulting her room-mate, Megan. Nala knew she shouldn't have been eating the dessert but they were her weakness. Besides that, she had work in less than three hours. Megan was talking but Nala wasn't paying much attention. She was debating on going to work but had no choice once she calculated her monthly debt. Nala sighed and answered Megan when she had question if Nala heard what she said.

"Megan I'm not going to a sex club with you. Not only do I have work but I went once with you last year and was stuck there while you went off and got fucked in a private room. So no."

"But you had got hit on by some hot dude and turned him down by not calling. That's not my problem and it'll be fun. Besides I'll help with any bills you got this month. I got something extra this month."

Nala smiled but she knew she wouldn't involve Megan in her mess. Nala was a twenty year old college student living on campus. She was very smart but her scholarships could only hold so much debt. She was from Georgia but her mother had moved and raised her in Mississippi since she was four and had another daughter who Nala often sent money to, hoping her mother would actually use it for good and not for her cocaine habit.

While juggling two jobs, Nala knew she couldn't a third and still maintain dean's list honor roll. So, she stripped when she couldn't make ends meet for the month part time. That was where she was going tonight.

Though she had a killer body, she didn't get naked like other girls there did. She was still self conscious and insecure. She thought her 44DDD breast were to big and often in the way. She had a toned stomach with little abbs and a "country girl big ole' booty" as Megan called it. She had long strong legs and thick thighs but not as thick as some. Her dark brown hair was now highlighted with a spicy red thanks to Megan and her long lashes covered her light brown eyes. Her mocha brown skin was beautiful and had not one blemish and it was a few light brown freckles on her face.

"No, it's my responsibility and I wouldn't dare take anything from you. I appreciate the lifts to and from the club."

Nala hated feeling dependent on anyone or thing.

"I know Babes but the offer stands. Now

let's get going for tonight. You get money and I get some dick." Megan smirked, heading to finish getting ready.

Nearly an hour later, Nala was walking into work at Paradise Diamonds while mentally preparing for her long night. She would be here from ten at night til four in the morning. She headed to the shared dressing room and put the small white tablet to the back of her tongue and swallowed the medicine without a drink. She sighed wondering how would she prepare for her next refill with only four more tablets left. She had to take one everyday. She pushed it all back and hummed the melody of Cry to Me by Skip Marley. She waited until no one was hardly still in the room and changed into the lace yellow lingerie set. She had matching mauve heels and paired it all with matching diamond rhinestone accessories.

She made sure everything was secure in her locker and her make up was flawless. She walked to the back stage entrance carefully and then heard the DJ announce her.

"Ladies and gentlemen...this next girl is a dream. Beautiful and chocolate with poise. I give you her majesty Mercedes."

Nala was warned her first night three years ago to not reveal her true identification. She wore wigs and slightly heavy make-up to avoid anyone who might see her in her regular life. She didn't need to wear make-up but it made her feel better. She also chose a basic name for the stage like Mercedes because she didn't want any conversation about what was her name or so on and forth. She wasn't interested in anyone at the club, worker or visitor, since the catch of Nala working at the strip club was she was actually a virgin. She never had time for boys always worrying about making it for herself and her sister and she wasn't a social person either.

Nala smiled at the DJ, Dallas, he too was a college student who did this to pay bills and get himself through music school. He was cute but he was eighteen and Nala knew it was just a crush. No harm.

Bad Girl by Usher played as Nala swayed on stage and started her performance. She twirled and climbed the pole while making eye contact and making sure every person looking felt like she was only dancing for them. Nala had been a cheerleader since she was in middle school and had continued through high school and now she was a majorette dancer so flexibility was not a problem. When she got to the top of the pole, she flipped upside down and spread her legs into a spilt, while staring at the crowd. A round of applause and money flew her way but one guy stuck out. He wasn't throwing money and stood out like a sore thumb. Nala figured the club owner, Mase, probably owed him money since he looked like a cop or some military style man. She didn't linger long on him because she had to focus on her next move. She did the carousal trick once she flipped right side up and drop to a split in on the floor from the middle of the pole.

The song ended and someone was sent to collect her money. She shrugged when she no longer saw the guy and started another performance when the crowd shouted for an encore. This time she danced to BPW by Jazmine Sullivan and did a more inmate slow session, making love faces. She finished and her money was collected again while she went back stage. She counted and separated her money since a percentage went to Mase.

She walked the floor and gave private dances while also pouring and serving drinks when it got busy. She gave one last performance and worked the floor until four that morning.

She was prepared to go but knew she couldn't hold the urge to go to the bathroom. She made a detour and did her business while carrying her duffle bag of money. She sat it beside her when she washed her hands. Tired, she gathered water in her hands and splashed some in her face. When she shut the water off and raised her head all she saw was the same man from her first performance staring back at her from behind.

Unsure of what was happening, she tried to open her mouth but his hand clasped over hers.

"Shhh, don't do that. Don't do anything stupid."

He was tall, around 6'4, white male, very muscular, with dirty brunette straight hair that was parted and geled down. He had dark ocean blue eyes and clean shaven with only a light mustache. Before he could say anything else I stomped his feet in the combat boots he wore and elbowed his toned chest. When his grip loosened, I scratched his face and went for his throat. He choked and I had almost made it to the bathroom door when he caught my foot and dragged me down. I fell hard and he wrapped his legs around my torso while his upper body wrestled with mine.

I tried to remember more self defense moves but the class taught us nothing about this position. Soon I felt heavy amounts of pressure falling on me and as darkness was near, I heard him whisper.

"I'm pressing on one of your many pressure points. Your just going to sleep for a while but your okay."

And like that, it was all black.

|||||●|||||

When I woke up, I was tied to a bed. It was comfortable and had silk satin sheets. They were black and the pillows supporting me were fluffy. It took a minute to understand what had happened previously but when I did regain my memory, I started to panic and shout. But a homemade gag was stopping me from being as loud as I could have. And then a hand was placed on my stomach.

It was him.

"Calm down, I don't want you to over work yourself. After all this time...I didn't know you had a heart condition. I would have planned something more fitting. I'm sorry Princess." He said, sitting beside me and pushing a piece of hair from my face.

Most of my heavy make-up was gone and so was my wig. Noticing, I was still in yellow lingerie and my jogging suit was no longer on me.

He noticed and smiled.

"I only undressed you to the lingerie. This is my favorite color on you. I like the lavender one as well and the baby blue ones too, but it's something about yellow on you that makes me crazy."

I tried talking through my gag but he shook his head, and stood up.

"I don't want you to talk just yet. I want you to listen. I can't tell where we are but for now, this is home. Don't try anything stupid Princess. This house is a fortress. All the doors lock from the outside and the keys are stashed. The windows are bullet and break proof and there is no open wifi. We are far out on the property and it's private with a big iron gate."

He took a seat beside the bed in the single dark blue chair by the dresser.

"My name for now is Sir or Daddy. If you satisfy me to completion and we are able to build trust, you'll know my real name in due time. It depends on how well you respond to your training. I've been watching you for a year. Waiting and learning everything there is to know about you...minus the heart condition. I've watched you dance at the college games and the club, always in the shadows blended in. I've been in love with you since I saw you. I've wanted to make you since our special night."

I started to shake my head no but he waved his finger.

"Don't tell me you forgot our play time Princess. About a year ago, you and that hot room-mate of yours, Megan, came to a sex club. And I was there since I have a percentage in the company but it's majority is owned by Max Waters. Max is a very good friend of mine. He knew I had my eye on you so, he approached your room-mate. They were only suppose to talk but I guess that turned into fucking. And there you were innocent...a gazelle in a lions den. Innocent and purity raided off of you. I approached you like a number of men had that night but you couldn't beta me like you did them. We talked and ended up witnessing a flogging episode. Your chocolate thighs clenched together and the way you bit those lips...it told me all I needed to know. When it was over and you were to leave, I gave you my number and you never called. But I have you now Princess. Some people say love at first sight isn't real...but after you I know I don't want another woman and I've had them all. I want you Princess."

"By any means am I not normal. I'm impatient to a certain point but also a ex-military man. My patients only go so far. I was ex special opps Navel Seal. I don't know when I became so invested in this lifestyle but I'm here now. I'm a dominant who enjoys various acts of BDSM. But sadism may be the most I exercise. As much as I love giving pain, I also love giving pleasure. I'm a man of both. Consequently, I do believe that in order to be what I need you to be, you must be reshaped. I know everything about you to the smallest detail. I know that you put sugar on your frosted flakes and I know that you love to dance. Tastykake honeybuns are your favorite. I also took it upon myself to go in your dorm room when you had left for class and even though it's the 21st century you believe in marriage before sexual engagement, per your diary, which I find... enamoring. Technically, I didn't break in the door was unlocked. You should get better habits but no need to worry, your mine now and I'll protect you."

He unfolded some papers and attached them to a clip board. He pulled out a black pen and placed it before me.

"I'm going to hold the clip board and your gonna' sign your name when I untie your left hand. I know your left handed. You want this to go as smoothly as possible, right?"

I nodded yes, slowly.

"You don't wanna be hurt, right?"

I nodded no.

"You want this to all be over as soon as possible, right?"

Again, I nodded yes.

He repeated my action of nodding yes and slowly untied my left hand. I signed where he pointed, praying along the way. It's not like I could ask what I was signing. When I finished, he dropped the clip board and grabbed my wrist and applied pressure, making me drop it. He had saw me about to attempt to stab him with the pen. He laughed and tightly retied my wrist.

"Slick one you, " he laughed, "naughty naughty. What on Earth would make you wanna stab your husband?"

My eyes snapped to his and he smiled sliding the gold band diamond ring to my left marriage finger. He took off the tape to reveal a marriage certificate. And surely enough it was marked with a note of republic and his signature. I still couldn't make out his name.

"Now wife...something tells me after that night at the BDSM sex club, you aren't innocent to it all. But it's my job to make you as a wife should be to a man. Submissive. Your training will be intense but I'll always explain and be here for aftercare. We do have a long journey and every category you will have to overcome. We'll cover pain in anyway I see fit, golden showers, anal, vaginal sex, throat and tit fucking, orgasm control, breath play...we have a lot but I have faith in you. This is who I'm and I'll be there step by step to guide you Princess to become the perfect wife for me. I don't want you to think it's all one sided...I'm prepared to be open to any suggestions and depending on your attitude and progress, I willing to take us on a date in public away from here in a controlled environment, give you gifts, money is no issue. I know you love books and we can discuss rewards openly when you deserve it."

"But for now...training begins. Before we can even start on your training, we must established a common ground and resolve an issue. Your virginity goes tonight and to your husband as it should. Sadly during this training, I won't be soft or gentle but, as I said I will do my best to understand. I've waited so long for this moment."

He stalked me as if I was his prey and I was. Like a lion, he pounced and ripped away the yellow lingerie. He took his time observing me and then went between my spread open legs from the ties. He deeply inhaled and sighed.

"Wonderful Princess." He smirked, coming up.

He climbed on top of me after undressing. I prayed this was all a bad dream when I seen his thick veiny member. It was at least a good nine and half inches and he was straight forward saying it would hurt for a while. He started to massage my nipples after commenting I wasn't wet. But why would I be? I was kidnapped and about to be raped. I hated myself for it but I was very moist when he finally stopped playing and pulling my nipples. I felt his bite a couple times and was highly embarrassed my nipples were rock hard.

"I can't wait until we get these pierced with some nice clamps and jewelry. I love these tits Princess." He said kissing each nipple.

And in a flash, all the sincere care left his body and he lined himself up, busting through my hymen. It hurt badly and I started to cry and wail behind the gag. Each time he kept going harder and deeper and I knew for sure I'd die. I hollered muffle after muffle but he didn't stop. My breast heavily bounced and he kept grunting, harder and deeper.

It was only fifteen minutes later he got sloppy and with another two minutes, he grunted and I felt something warm shoot inside me. Through out the rape he bit or pulled or pinched my nipples which were now swollen and red. When he stood blood and cum with my clear aerosol fluid coated his dick. Embarrassed wasn't the word. I hadn't come and he knew I forced myself not to but said he was willing to forgive me knowing I was dealing with a lot and accepting this. I would never accept this. And though he said this place was a fortress, I was escaping from this prison with hid deranged ass. I was going to get home.

"You maybe feeling rebellious right now Princess. And that's why it's important right now I do this to bring you to reality and establish my position."

He stood on the bed and aimed his dick straight at me. I prayed it wasn't what I thought but sure enough it was. The light clear fluid dribbled unto me. He was pissing on me. I tried to scream and move but I couldn't. My yell was muffled but I yelled. He coated every inch of me, especially my face with his golden shower. He got down when he finished and shook off his dick.

"You did well Princess. Tonight, I sleep in the room over but still have cameras watching you and I'll check on you when I can. Tomorrow, it's another golden shower, throat training and vaginal training. We'll take a small break and try to get anal in or at least discuss it for the day after. Just remember...your closet han you were. No shower tonight but I do love you Princess. Have a good night and see you tomorrow morning."

And like that he left me alone shaking, scared, mad, and plotting how to get out of here as I lay here immobilized and marinating in his golden shower. Kidnapper:1and Me:0 unfortunately.

To be Continued...