The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything appears to be normal. Looks like the pod did what it was supposed to and revived him before any damage was caused. Do you know why this happened?" Aletta asked.

"We still don't know. I'm having Emma and Grace run diagnostics on his pod and I'm having Ava whipping up some coffee for us, until we resolve this issue." Elizabeth replied, trying to figure out what to do. Hopefully, Emma could figure out what's wrong with it, so they could put him back in it. If she couldn't, then how were we going to live the next twelve weeks with a human male on board, she thought.

Just as her last thought left her mind, everyone heard a low groan coming from the bed; he was waking up. Dr. Blake took a few steps back and Sasha was getting ready for anything. He stirred, until he weakly got up and opened his eyes to them. As soon as Elizabeth made eye contact with his light-brown eyes; something inside her stirred. It was like something primal had awoken. What it was, she did not know, and proceeded to shake that feeling from her mind. Captain Elizabeth Lane had bigger fish to fry.

"Where am I?" he asked again, in that low deep voice, still trying to shake the fog out of his mind.

"You are on the UFS Aurora, on its way to the Alexandria system," Aletta answered his question, while slowly approaching him, trying to read his vitals since he was awake. "Do you remember anything, or what's going on?"

He shook his head, "No, the last thing I remember was going under stasis at my last GFC facility awaiting to be transported to the next facility." He looked up at the women in the room, "What year is it, how long have I been out?"

"It is 2676. Why do you ask?" Elizabeth inquired, to make her presence known.

After several moments, as if he was deep in thought, he finally spoke again. "FUUUCK... It means I've been under for five years," he said, a little more firmly now, since the fog from his sleep was vanishing away.

It was a little surprising by his 'fuck' response, but Elizabeth was equally surprised by his stasis sleep duration; she didn't know that Eros Candidates slept that long. She only figured a year, or two at most, but five years was a long time. "Do you have a name we can call you by, besides Eros Candidate ID:2187?" Elizabeth inquired.

"My name is James, James Pierce," James said, looking up at them.

"Hello, James. My name is Dr. Aletta Blake, and I am the ship's doctor," Aletta stated, as she approached him, seeming that he was not going on a rampage.

James

Once my vision started to clear, and I could think more clearly, I realized that all the women in the room were very attractive. The one next to me, which I assume was Dr. Aletta Blake, was an elegant and regal-looking woman with a sharp-looking dress, cute glasses, and a lab coat that contained her very-accentuated curves, with two of the largest tits I have ever seen. She very much reminds me of an old anime character that I was quite fond of, 'Chisato Hasegawa' that's the name. 'Goddammit' cursing myself, the last thing I needed was to sport a boner right in front of these lovely ladies. I figured that they had very little, to no contact, experience with the opposite sex and I didn't want to freak them out, more than they already were.

Aurora Crew

"Hello James, my name is Captain Elizabeth Lane. James, I know you are probably wondering what happened to you and why you are waking up here, instead of the usual GFC facility," Elizabeth said, trying to get his attention back to her. As soon his eyes looked back at her, that tightness she felt earlier came back again, she didn ' t know why. Unbeknownst to her, he was having similar effects to all the other women in the room. Trying to get on track, she cleared her throat and told him what happened.

James

As I listened to the captain explain the past events, my still-horny mind was running wild, especially as I locked eyes with one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. With her long-flowing, crimson-dark hair, her blueish-green eyes, and a body that men of old would have fought and died for, just to be near. Of course, it is because I am obsessed with watching old twenty-first-century Japanese anime and manga series. Captain Elizabeth Lane, in my eyes, closely resembled the female devil herself, 'Rias Gremory'. 'Man I was having a hard time keeping my erection at bay, ' thinking to myself. ' If I don ' t find a distraction real soon, I will tear a hole through my stasis underwear that they always make me wear every time I go under.'

After Elizabeth finished her account of what happened, all I'd understood was that my pod failed, woke me up, and that there were other crew members still running around the ship. ' Good more female crew mates ' I said to myself. ' If they were just as beautiful as the three gorgeous women in front of me right now; then I, and the already tight underwear, are in deep shit. ' The only one I can't get a read on was the dark-skinned goddess that stood in the corner, who had never taken her eyes off me once. I figured she's still trying to figure out if I was a treat or not. "So what now, do I go back in my pod, or do I stay here, until you all figure what to do with me?" I asked little uneasy. I did not want to spend however long I have left on the ship in the med bed, or worse: the ship's brig, if they even have a brig.

Aurora Crew

Taken aback by his last question, Elizabeth had not thought about how she was going to place him somewhere. She was hoping Emma and Grace would fix the pod, but if they couldn't, where would they put him; after all, he was RTC cargo. "We'll figure out what to do with you, once everything is settled." Elizabeth said, with a soothing smile. "Dr. Blake, will you come with me? Sasha, you can wait here with him until we get back."

And like that, Elizabeth left the room with Aletta in tow, leaving James and Sasha in uncomfortable silence. He tried to spark a conversation with the tall, dark, beautiful warrior goddess, but to no avail; so he decided to lay down and get some rest.

After discussing James's condition, Aletta and Elizabeth met up with the rest of the crew and filled them in on what happened, and for a progress report. As she feared, Emma and Grace could not figure out what went wrong with the stasis pod and it would take a while for them to understand, let alone fix it; cursing GFC for keeping their stasis pod specs a secret. "So what do we do?" Emma asked the captain.

"Well for now, we file a report and keep moving forward until you figure out how to fix the pod, or we reach our destination."

"What do we do with... a... James was his name, right?" Ava stepped in.

"We will prepar one of the spare crew quarters for his stay, for now. Grace, Emma, rig the door so he can not leave unaccompanied by either me or Sasha. We can't have him walking around the ship unsupervised," Elizabeth said, while looking at them. With a nod, Grace and Emma left to make the preparation. Then she turned to Aletta. "I'm leaving his health in your hands doctor. Use whatever you need, to make sure he arrives at our destination in peak physical condition. I'd remember in your file that you were studying to be a Fertility Specialist, and you were supposed to work at GFC, once your contract was up. So I'm defaulting to your judgment on what to do with James."

Aletta nodded, a little surprised that her file would contain that bit of information about her. Then she looked at Ava and said, "I need you to coordinate with me, when preparing his meals. Eros Candidates are given strict, highly-nutritious meals; so before you make something for him, run it by me and I will tell you if it was good or not. Plus, I want to record everything he eats so we can track it later." Then the good doctor turned back to her captain, "Can you inform Sasha that along with medical check-ups, and dietary needs, he also needs to visit the gym to maintain his physical fitness."

The captain nodded, and said she would inform Sasha after they set James into his room.

Aletta was getting very excited about the prospect of putting what she studied into action, before she moves to the GFC, and could even get a leg up on her competition.

'Maybe this voyage from hell would have a silver lining, after all,' Aletta thought to herself.

After that last thought, they all started heading toward Med Bay.

They reached the room they had left James and Sasha in. Sasha was still standing in the corner and seemed to not have moved from her spot, but on the other hand, had seemed to have fallen asleep. Elizabeth told Sasha about the pod, and her plans to house James until a new option arose. Elizabeth also informed Sasha about the doctor's request for her to train James to maintain his physical fitness. Sasha did not like the whole babysitting idea, but she would do it because her captain asked her to. Plus, she could not say no to Elizabeth, even when they were kids. After that, they woke up James, introduced him to Ava, and went on their way to his temporary quarters, where Emma and Grace had just about finished.

"So how do you think it's going to be when we meet our new crewmate?" Emma asked iniquitously.

"I don't know, and he is not a crewmate, plus we already met him," Grace shot back, trying to get her task done ASAP before he arrived.

"That didn't count, he was unconscious, and his butt was to my face most of the time; so no, I don't count that as meeting him."

"Just hurry up, we should have finished by now."

"Ahh, fine. I'm almost done here anyway." Emma couldn't fathom why Grace was trying to avoid James, as she just really learned his real name, Eros Candidate ID:2187 seemed so impersonal to her. Emma always had an inquisitive mind and having the chance to meet a real, live human boy was a new thrill to her. To see what makes them so different, but still part of the same human race. But at the same time, she was a little terrified of him.

"Come on, let's get out of here, they could be here any minute," Grace told Emma, while heading towards the door, at almost breakneck speed. Then there was a thump and an 'ouch' coming from outside.

Emma came rushing out of the door, and saw what had happened. Grace fell on the floor, butt first, and right in front of her. The thing that she ran into, or rather the someone, was him. Grace and Emma greatly underestimated the surreal size of him. In Emma's mind, he was like a giant tiger and she was just a little mouse.

James

Walking down the corridor, I was asking questions just to pass the time and try to gather as much information as I could. It wasn't something new to me, I was always waking up in a new location, but it was the first time I ever woke up in an actual spaceship.

On our way to my new room, I found out they had a machine called a Genesis Replicator. The Replicator, as they called it, could make any inanimate object of any kind; such as clothes, which was a good thing because I didn't want to spend the next several weeks in only my stasis underwear, as they are very constrictive in certain areas.

I also found out about the ship's systems A.I. LETA, which controlled everything on the ship. I was about to ask more questions on the A.I., when something came around the corner and bumped right into me. Looking down to see who, it must have been another crewmate because I hadn't seen anybody with such raven-black hair before.

"Are you okay?" I asked, reaching out a hand. When she flipped up her head and moved the hair out of the way when I saw her face it almost took my breath away. If only one word could be used to describe her, then the word would be flawless. Perfect porcelain skin, long black hair, and beautiful dark-blue eyes, almost like violet in the right lighting conditions. I could tell from her Asian look, that she had heritage from the great islands of Japan back on Earth. And, if she had been born back in the twenty-first century, she would have been considered a great beauty.

Going back to the captain, where she was Rias Gremory, the girl in front of me would be Akeno Himejima, but with a very shy personality, by the fact, whoever was in front of me, wouldn't make eye contact. 'Maybe she was more of a Hinata instead of Akeno,' I thought to myself, as she took my hand to get up. 'Her hands are so soft, I wonder how they would feel wrapped around my...' I shook my head, 'I can't get a boner right now, so stop being a pervert' I kept telling myself, as I helped the girl up to her feet.

"Gracey!" came a yell from around the corner, where she came out from. And what stood before me, was yet another girl, but she would be Lolicon's character, judging by her girl's face and small stature. From just looking at her outfit, she was a mechanic or whatever they call the position that fixes the ship. She rushed to her fallen friend to see if she was okay. Once she noticed everything was all right, the little girl turned to face me.

I could tell from the look, she had curiosity in her eyes, but I also saw she had a small tinge of fear in them, as well. I guess it was understandable; I was male and I'm guessing a good eighteen inches taller than her. Then she extended her hand and smiled. "Hi, I'm Emma and this klutz here, is Grace," she said, in her cutesy voice.

"It's nice to meet you, sorry about that; I should have been watching where I was going," I replied, rubbing the back of my head. Even though Grace was the one who ran into me, I found it much easier to take the blame, to try to diffuse the situation. Plus with Grace's blushing-red cheeks, she was pretty embarrassed enough as it was.

After awkward pleasantries and quick small talk, I was ushered, well more like pushed, in by Sasha, and had the door shut behind me. I checked to see if it could open, but I wasn't surprised when it didn't. After all, I was still the property of the Galaxy Fertility Commission, Eros Candidate ID:2187. Laying down and thinking about all that happened to me in the past, could be fun. I was on a ship in the middle of nowhere, that wouldn't make port for twelve weeks. A ship that was populated with gorgeous girls. A ship's mechanic, who was a blonde-lolicon wet dream, a shy girl with features, that would be called flawless, and if that bump into me was any indication, then she was hiding something really big under that baggy sweater.

Then there was the ship's cook, Ava. I didn't get a chance to interact with her, but at first glance, she had a budding personality that fit her looks, almost like an Elvin woman ready for adventure, or so I thought. Sasha was a tough nut to crack, but maybe our mandatory training session might allow me to break through that hard shell she has out to me. The good Dr. Aletta Blake had an angelic face, but a body for sin. It would be fun to see what would happen when we are stuck in her med room, conducting her check-ups on me.

And then, there was Captain Elizabeth Lane; words cannot perfectly describe her beauty. Right then, she was doing everything by the book, but maybe with some coaxing, I might be able to wander around the ship unsupervised. Only time would tell, but I needed to rest. Coming out of stasis was always hard on the body for the first few days, and besides the troubling pain in my balls I didn't have the energy to sate my desire right then, so I would rest, there was always tomorrow.

Inside one of the ship's sleeping quarters

"Will the stasis pod failure be a problem to our plan," asked the voice from the computer terminal.

"No, we just have to adjust the plan, but everything should be ready before we reach our destination. Beginning the virus upload."

"Are you sure once you start the upload there is no going back?"

"Yes, I already made my decision, it is now or never. It will take a while before the virus cripples the ship's A.I., but it should be ready before we arrive."

"Okay, I hope you know what you are doing."

"I do," the shadowy figure said, then shut off the computer terminal after bathing the room in darkness.

Chapter 3

Aletta

Setting up the lab was a lot less difficult than I thought it would be, but in less than three days, everything was ready. Thanks to the Aurora database, Grace's programming, and Emma making some minor modifications to some of my existing lab equipment; my lab was ready for my patient, James.

Before he came out of his pod, life was so unfulfilling. Only treating scrapes, bruises, and the occasional deep-cut wound; nothing that was ever meant for the field of study I spent years studying. The only reason why I was working for RTC was due to their long-standing partnership with Galaxy Fertility Commission, a partnership that stretched back over a century.

Trying to get into GFC was a tough ordeal, only the best of the best could get in, or if you knew the right people, like the RTC way. Work an eight-year contract and you get a recommendation to get in GFC, but acceptance was not a guarantee. Instead of getting a high-placed position with powerful people in the RTC structure, I was assigned to less-than-desirable job postings, and needed to make contacts to help me get into my dream job.

Hopefully working on James, showing a great job of taking care of an Eros Candidate, would put me as a frontrunner of the applied candidates. And if I can get in, 'then maybe my other wish can come true. ' Saying that last thought out loud, with a soft sigh.

The door to her med bay opened and James Pierce, followed by his escort, Sasha, walked right on in.

"Okay, James, why don't you go ahead and sit on the auto dock and we can begin. Sasha, you can go, this is going to take a while," I said with an air of authority.

"I can't leave him alone unsupervised," Sasha told me.

"And he won't. I will be here; plus, I'm doing a few body physicals which means he will be fully naked, so for the sake of his privacy, please leave," trying to get her to leave. It wasn't because I wanted to see him naked alone, but because in medical school, doctor-patient confidentiality was one of the primary ethical guidelines that were taught at the very beginning.

"I can't leave him unsupervised, captain's orders," Sasha shot back, this time with a slight blush to her cheeks.

"I said--" I started to say, until I was interrupted.

"It's okay, Doc. I'm used to it," James stated, while standing next to the auto dock.

I turned toward him; I had to ask, "Are you sure, you are entitled to your privacy."

He sighed with a short chuckle. ",Doc, I haven't had privacy, ever since I was inducted into the GFC facilities," he replied, with a matter-of-fact tone.

Still a little taken aback by his response, I asked again, and he just nodded and said it was fine. He was used to it. So I began the physical, drawing blood, checking heart rate, blood pressure, and various other mundane exams any doctor performs for their patient.

Then came the exams that are important for Eros Candidates. First, I had him do a full-body scan in the auto dock to make sure there were no abnormalities of any kind, due to either his last check-up, or the stasis pod failure. Luckily, he did not have to be naked for that part of the exam. The full-body took about an hour to complete, and just like Sasha had stated, she stood there throughout the exams. But then came the last two exams, body measurements, and semen extraction, and both very naked.

I turned to Sasha and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to wait outside; this is where he gets naked."

But Sasha gave the same reply, and just stood in the corner. I gestured to James to remove everything but his underwear. He had received clothes from the replicator, but they still kind of ill-fit him. Hopefully, with his full body measurements, I could make new clothes that will fit him properly. Once he took off his clothes and was standing there only with his underwear, I brought out the digital measuring tape and began to do the exam.