The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 04

Story Info
A new form of treatment, a rematch, and a kiss.
18.5k words
4.86
7.3k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,399 Followers

Thank you kenjisato for your time and effort in making my story better.

Chapter 12

Aletta

I could not believe that I found myself in this position once again. James was in med bay for his weekly check-up. This would mark his fourth check-up in the three weeks he had been out of his stasis pod. Being in charge of his medical health, I had to make sure when we arrived at the Alexandrea GFC facility, he would be in peak physical condition. To monitor his health, I had to extract samples from him; samples like blood and semen. The blood extraction was easy, but when it came to the semen sample, that was where things got complicated. After I collected his semen, he would insist that I conduct a physical examination on his penis.

I was hesitant about this, because the first time I conducted this form of examination, it led me to suck his enormous cock. I tried to say no to the examination, but if I wanted to become a GFC fertility specialist, then I had to do it. I started the examination and noted any abnormalities, but every time I looked at his erect cock, those memories of me sucking on it, flooded back into my mind. The texture, the smell, and the taste of it on my lips, was so enthralling. Try as I might, I would always fall to my knees, and had his thing between my lips. This time, James didn't have to argue too hard for me to perform a blowjob, as I found out what the act was actually called.

At first, I would always belittle myself for succumbing to my basic desires, but after several minutes of drinking down some of his delicious pre-cum, my body started to enjoy the feel of his cock between my lips. It was an almost drug-induced state of arousal, and that drug came directly from his cock.

James was always gentle with me at the beginning, as he pushed his cock into my mouth. He always pushed just enough to almost feel full, but not enough to where it was uncomfortable. Although every time we did this, I would take more of his cock into my mouth. If this kept up, I would end up deepthroating his leviathan before we reached our destination. He always had this blissful look on his face every time I sucked on it. It almost gave me a thrill that my mouth could generate that much pleasure for him. In return, he would freely grope my breasts with his strong hands. Every time he squeezed them, a small moan would escape my cock-filled lips. I still couldn't believe such pleasure could be had with the simple handling of my tits.

Still basked at the moment, James decided that it was time to remove my mouth from his dick.

"What is it? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him, while I tried to catch my breath.

"Oh nothing is wrong, it is just that I wanted to try something new," he said. And with that, he lifted me onto my feet with tremendous ease. He reached out to my blouse and he started to quickly unbutton it.

"What are you doing!?" I asked, with a shot. I tried to stop him, but it was too late.

He managed to get the last button off, and my tits were bare to the world. Lately, my breasts had been getting bigger, and because of that, I wasn't wearing a bra. I chalked it up to my increased eating habit I had for the past few weeks. With my increased appetite, the excess weight seemed to go to my breasts and hips. It caused me to show more of my womanly curves. So much so, that my old bras started to feel uncomfortable, and my skirt was getting a little tight. For now, I opted to not wear bras, until I could make new ones in the genesis replicator.

"Your tits look fantastic, Doc. I just have to see them up close," and with that, he latched onto one of my erect nipples.

A long moan escaped my lips. His warm wet mouth felt good against my sensitive skin, and every so often, he would graze my erect nipple with his teeth. I moved my hands towards his head with the expressed intention to remove him from my breasts, but instead of pushing him away, I brought him in closer. The light scruff from his beard, lightly tickled my sensitive breasts. This went on for several minutes, until he finally let go of one of my nipples, but only latch on to the other.

"Aletta, your tits taste so good," he said, in a breathy tone. "Could you hand me the massage oil, I want to try something new."

Stunned by his request, I just went with it and got up to retrieve the massage oil. Ever since that first examination, I realized that if we kept on extracting his cum, then we needed some form of lubricant, so we wouldn't damage his penis. The lavender-scented massage oil was perfect because it was designed for sensitive skin, and the formula was entirely made of a non-toxic organic compound, if ingested. This was good because if I kept sucking on his cock at the end of our sessions, it would be nice to have something pleasant to taste.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as he uncorked the bottle.

"I want to try something new, and you have the tits to try it on," he told me, with lust in his eyes. He poured a generous amount on my chest. It felt cold to the touch, and the effect caused my nipples to stand at even more attention. Still enthralled by the whole situation, I just stood there, waiting to see what he did next. He placed the massage oil on the table next to him, and began to rub the oil into my supple skin. His strong hands kneaded my breasts, warming the oil and putting me in a state of blissful relaxation. The lavender scent set my mind and body at ease, and any resistance I had, just melted away. He took his time, massaged my sensitive breasts, while every so often, he would take my nipples between his fingers, only to give them a little, firm squeeze. If this was what he wanted to do every time he came in, then I might just let him do it, just so I could feel his masterful massage. Then he slowly removed his hands from my breasts, and placed them on my shoulders. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"Now, since they are nice and oiled up, why don't you rest on your knees," he told me in a soothing tone.

Without any defiance, I slid down and was positioned right in front of his intimidating cock. He grabbed the massage oil again, and squeezed some of it into his hand. Once he was done, he began to stroke his cock with his greasy hand. Once there was a fine sheen of oil on his cock, he stepped forward, and instead of pushing it into my mouth; he placed it in between the valley of my breasts.

"This is something I always wanted to do, but never had an opportunity to try, and your fabulous tits are more than big enough to handle this," he explained to me. And with that, he brought his hands on the sides of my breasts and pushed them together.

Feeling his cock between my breasts was a new experience. I felt the heat soaked into me. It was as if I was hugging his cock in a warm embrace, protecting it from the outside world.

He slowly started to pull his cock back, sliding it between my breasts, and making the top of it disappear into the recesses of my breasts. Then before he could pull it all the way out, he started to thrust it back into me, causing the head of the cock to poke right back out. He continued at this steady pace. I felt every ridge and vein of his cock, as it slid between my sensitive breasts. It made sense now, why he needed to oil up my tits and his cock, because, without it, this might have been an uncomfortable experience. The thrusting of his cock stimulated my breasts in a whole new way, and judging by the look on James' face, he was enjoying it, as well.

"God... Aletta," drawing out the first word in a heavy moan. "This does feel good. I always heard of it, but thought I would never get the chance to experience it," he blissfully said to me; all the while, he slowly increased his pace.

"I'm glad I can help you, James. As your doctor, it is my job to make sure you feel good," I said, with a deep blush on my cheeks, and breasts. "If you don't mind, what is this technique we are doing?" I asked, while he continued thrusting.

"This goes by many names, but what I have heard most is 'a boobjob' or 'a tittyfuck'. It can only be done by someone who is well endowed, and you, my dear Aletta, are more than well endowed," he said, telling me with that coy smile of his.

That remark of his, set my cheeks on fire. He continued his assault on my breasts with renewed vigor. It was almost hypnotizing to see his purplish cock popping in and out of my breasts. Then I saw that slight ooze of his pre-cum sliding out of its head. That intoxicating, earthy smell drove me into a delirious state of mind. Then, as if on instinct, I leaned down, craning my neck, just so I could suck on the tip of his cock. He shuddered at the wet sensation of my mouth, and suddenly stopped his movement. After he gathered some of his wits, he resumed his thrusting. I kept my head down there, waiting for his cock to slip right back into my mouth.

"Oh god, Aletta. Don't stop. That feels good. Don't stop, keep going."

And keep going, I did.

The sensation of James fucking my tits, the smell of his cock, and the taste of his pre-cum sent my pussy into overdrive. Losing his tempo, he began to ram his cock as deep as he could. With an animalistic groan, he began to flood my mouth with his warm, sticky cum. With the angle of my neck, it was difficult to swallow his impressive load. On the verge of choking, I pulled back and a wave of white spunk erupted over me. Even though he already filled my mouth, he still had plenty left over, and with nowhere to go, his cock began to shoot all over my neck, breasts, and face. Taking that first swallow, like always, my lingering climax came out in full force. I let out a low moan while James continued painting me in his white, gooey cum.

He released his hold on my tits, his cock slid free and left me in quite a mess. Cum all over, the blouse was stained in the massage oil, my glasses slightly askew, and a fine sheen of sweat had formed on my body. If there was a picture of a harlot, then it would look something like me. While I sat there, I noticed a stray shot of cum had managed to make its way onto my glasses, leaving a slight trail on the lens. Ever the gentleman, James helped me up to my feet, and handed me a towel. It took longer than usual to get ourselves back in order. I knew that I would need a new change of clothes, but I had to do it after we finished here. Once we were done, he thanked me for the examination, and that he looked forward to the next one. If I was being honest, so was I.

He was about to leave, until he stopped at the door. "Aletta, why don't I see you around the crew?" he asked.

"Oh, well I don't see a need for that. I'm their doctor and that's it," I told him, as I tried to straighten myself out.

"But don't you want to get to know them?" he asked.

"I don't see why that is relevant, everything I need to know about them is in their medical files," scowling at him, for this pointless interaction.

He saw my change in demeanor, so raised his hands to pacify the situation. "Sorry, I didn't want to upset you. I was just wondering why I don't see you with us after finishing your duties. You know, Emma and Ava have set up movie nights, so we all can hang out together and get to know one another," he said, trying to diffuse the tension between us.

"I see no point to that," I said; all the while, my irritation level slowly rose to a boil. "My job is to make sure they are healthy, and to handle any emergency that comes our way. That's it, nothing more, nothing less," I told him, while I crossed my arms over my ample chest.

"Okay, okay, I understand," he said, still holding up his hands. "How about this, what can I offer that might change your mind about co-mingling with the crew?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, while shooting him a raised eyebrow.

"I want to know if there is anything that I could do, to help change your mind about hanging out with us."

Thinking over his statement, I began to realize the golden opportunity that James had presented to me. I could leverage this, so I could find out more about him. Up until then, the blood samples had yielded no indications of his unique physiological makeup, or high production of his super potent sperm. Those EFP results were still staggering, and they had not gone down since his first sample. Plus, the wealth of knowledge that he possessed about the GFC facilities, and all of their procedures and protocols. If he gave me all the details on them, then it would give me a massive advantage over the competition, to the point of not hiring me, which would be foolish on their part.

"Okay, I think I will consider your offer," I told him, while trying not to seem to sound eager.

"That is good to hear. So, what would you like for me to do?" he asked, finally lowering his hands.

"I would like to know more about you, and your time in the Eros Candidate program, especially everything about the GFC facilities."

Looking at me with a perplexed look, he tried to figure out my motives. Then not even a minute later, realization finally settled in on his face. "You want to work for them. Don't you?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, I spent a good part of my life studying, so that I can work with them."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because they are the best at what they do, and they are fighting to save the human race. That is why you are here, your sole job is to help with that fight, by impregnating as many women as possible."

"I get it, but that cannot be your only reason for joining up with them?" he asked, trying to figure out my true motives.

"What do you mean? Of course, that is the reason I want to join them," I said to him, exasperated, getting tired of explaining myself.

"It just doesn't seem that's what you truly want. I don't know, I could be wrong, but that is just because I don't know anything about you, besides you being a really 'really' good doctor," he said, as he emphasized that last 'really'.

The implication of that meaning was not lost on me, and a little blush appeared on my face. I didn't know what was with James, but sometimes when I was around him, I acted like a little schoolgirl -- especially, when he acted all sexy with me. We finally said our goodbyes, with me promising him that I would make an effort to hang out with the crew; if he promised to let me pick his brain whenever he could. I still felt pretty horny after James left. I knew if I was going to get any work done, I needed to take the edge off. This had become pretty routine ever since James would have me conduct his physical examination. I placed my legs wide on the desk and began to fiercely rub my clit, trying to reach my peak. Then in a fit of brilliance, I grabbed my blouse and pulled out one of my bare tits. I brought one of them to my mouth, and began to suck on my tit, imagining that it was James sucking on them. I could still remember the way James sucked on them. I couldn't ever remember my tits being this sensitive, but it was too good to stop. With one hand rubbing my clit and the other fondling my breast, it brought me to orgasm pretty quickly.

After coming down from my private session, I began to input James' blood work results for the week, and brought out the spare vial of blood. I needed to find a way to look at his DNA structure, figuring that maybe his secrets lay within. I looked over and I realized that one of my blood analyzers could be altered into a rudimentary CRISPR DNA analyzer. Since DNA manipulation was outlawed, I couldn't alter DNA, but I could study it in depth. I just needed Emma to come and make the alterations. With a plan in mind, I filled out the necessary requisition forms, and just had to wait until the alterations had been made. But it was lunchtime, and per our informal agreement, I needed to make an effort to get to know the crew better.

Elizabeth

Things had been progressing rather smoothly on the ship. Besides our uninvited guest; morale had been at an all-time high. Emma and Ava had been spending a lot more time together; with the occasional Grace making an appearance, here and there. Sasha said she had been enjoying her training sessions with James. The main reason why was because she now had someone who could push her during her workout. I love Sasha, but her training session could be quite brutal. It felt like she was running you through a meat grinder. I tried to keep up, but there was only so much my body could take. Since James could handle them; Sasha had been a whole lot more chipper, but she had been acting weird after their last workout session. She did say that it was because it was a more intense workout than she expected, and for now, I accepted her explanation.

It was lunchtime and Ava had outdone herself once again in meal preparations. She had prepared sliced grilled chicken, seasoned in black pepper, with a side dish of sauteed corn and onions. Plus the classic fixings of lettuce and tomatoes, all put together, in what she called a flat pita bread. To go with her tasty sandwich; she paired it with a small bowl of creamy mushroom soup. It was more extravagant than what she had been making in the past. With the surplus of food supplies and the genesis replicator, we could have a four-course meal every night and still have plenty to spare. I asked her recently about her increased culinary skills, and she said that taking care of James' dietary needs, helped her expand her knowledge of new recipes to make them nutritious, but also tasty to eat. Taking my seat at the crew's table; I noticed James and Ava were having some hushed conversations by the door leading towards the kitchen. It looked like he was almost pleading for her to do something, and I was almost about to step in and see what was going on. But before I even got up, Ava nodded to him with a smile on her face. With that, James took his seat next to Emma, and waited for the rest of us.

Even though James had been here for just over three weeks, I had no idea what he was really like. I remembered our first interaction when he came out of his stasis pod. That tightness in my chest when our eyes first met. I still had no idea what happened, but for now, I chalked it up to meet a man for the first time. I had been keeping my distance from him; always keeping a watchful eye, and where he was on the ship. I knew that I was avoiding him, but he could not be that bad. Even Grace was talking to him. I would have to find time to get to know him better, but for now, it was time to dive into Ava's delicious lunch.

Just before I even took my first bite, Dr. Blake came in and made a plate for herself, and took a seat right next to me and Sasha. Then out of nowhere, she asked us how our day was going. Some of the crew members were a bit stunned by this. Usually, she didn't talk to us during our meals, or even ask us how our day was. After the initial shock, Ava finally spoke up and said her day was great because she found this new recipe that we were trying out. Dr. Blake complimented her on the meal, and everyone started to join in on the conversation enjoying this new change of pace. The ship had changed ever since James' arrival. 'Maybe it is time to get to know him,' I thought to myself after taking a delicious bite from Ava's chicken pita sandwich.

Chapter 13

Sasha

It was time to train, and I was waiting for James to show up again. As I waited there, I tried to forget what he did to me during our last sparring match. The trading of blows, the underhanded trick, and then him feeling up my body once he had me pinned. My pride would not accept defeat, so I was trying to find a way to get back at him. Still, every time I looked at the mat; it reminded me of James, and his strong hands. The way he caressed my body, how he slowly brought his hands to the swell of my breast. Then the hard tweak of my nipple, caused a low moan to escape my lips. He was molesting my body, and thinking of it, caused my pussy to tingle. I had to stop those thoughts from plaguing my mind; ever since he beat me, they had never left. Then, quicker than lightning, an idea formed in my mind. All I had to do was challenge him again, but this time, defeat him. If I could win in a fair fight, then all those thoughts would finally go away. I just had to be careful when stating the rules. As I finished formulating my plan; James walked in, ready for his next session.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,399 Followers