The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I could let you walk around the ship, still wearing my cum, letting everyone know that you have been marked, but that would cause too much drama," he said, while slowly and methodically wiped my face with his towel.

He had a gentle focus in his eyes, while he was cleaning me. It was as if he was making sure everything was gone. It was nice to see this side of him, 'the caring James'. I contemplated my current position; on my knees, arms still bound, and having a huge mess on my face. I did look like a dog, who got dirty, and was now sitting in shame, while its owner cleaned up their mess. That thought sent a blushing sensation to my cheeks. James finally finished cleaning me up, but before he got up, he brought his hands up and caressed my face. The warm gentle feeling of his hand almost wanted me to nestle into his grasp. Then after taking a few moments to inspect my face, he leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

It was warm and filled with soft passion; to go from hard degradation to this gentle embrace gave me a whirlwind of emotions. So much so, that when our lips finally parted, he left me breathless. He proceeded to loosen his shirt around my wrists, which allowed me to give them a few shakes, trying to get some feeling back into them.

"That was fun. Sasha, we will be doing this from now on," he said.

"Really?" I asked, almost like a little girl.

"Well, of course. I still have six more days left with you," he said, still shooting me that cocky smile of his.

"Now, if you would excuse me I have to go hit the showers," he said, while rolling his shoulders. "You really did a number on me, and I can see some bruising starting to form."

With that realization, I stopped him before he left. Using what little strength I had, I got onto my feet, and made my way to my bag. Looking through it, I found the bottle hidden inside, and gave it to him. "Here, use this when taking a shower."

"What is it?" he asked, while inspecting the bottle.

"It is a special muscle relaxant and rejuvenator. It is a topical lotion that will relieve your sore muscles, and prevent bruising. I use it all the time after workouts, so I know it works really well. Just rub it in when you shower and you will feel the effects of it real soon."

He thanked me, then he packed up all his stuff and left. Realizing what time it was, I quickly packed all my stuff, and headed toward the door. Just before I left, I noticed the towel he used to clean me was still on the floor. I went back to get it, and before I tossed it into the gym wash bin, I brought it to my nose and took a deep whiff. James' scent was still pungent, and all those memories flooded back to me. Shaking my head, I realized I didn't have time to waste. I proceeded to leave the gym, but instead of throwing the towel in the wash bin, I stuffed it into my gym bag and went straight to my room.

James

Sasha really did a number on me; my muscles were starting to ache, and the tell-tale signs of bruising had started to appear. Hopefully, a nice hot shower could wash away my aching muscles, and if Sasha's rejuvenating cream worked, then my sore muscles would be a thing of the past. The ship's showers were not that impressive. It could fit maybe six to eight people, but it only had three showerheads. It also had no partitions, it was just an open space. Guessing modesty didn't exist in the shower room, when the human race was mostly women. They did have great water pressure, and every showerhead had its own shower wand, to wash every nook and cranny. Setting my stuff to the side, I brought out all my shower utilities. A clean towel, shampoo, body wash, and of course, a clean set of clothes. Turning on the water and setting it to a hot water temperature, the room was filled with steam.

The hot water felt great on my aching bones. I just let it wash away all my stress and fears, and all the while letting it soothe me. I was so engrossed in my shower that I did not hear anybody entering the room, or getting undressed and stepping in behind me. I felt warm hands encircling my torso, and the feel of soft breasts rubbing against my back.

"Hello, Master, how was your workout?" I heard a familiar female voice.

Turning around I found out that Ava was the one who joined me. "What are you doing here, little nymph?" I asked her.

She was completely naked, and seeing her full beauty with the aid of light, was something to behold. She had a slender, petite frame, and that smooth, creamy-white skin was almost perfection. She did have those sun-kissed freckles peppered lightly on her skin, but they contrasted so well that it made her beauty pop. Her curly, strawberry-red hair was tied in a messy bun that just oozed sex appeal. Standing there, right in front of me, was a picture of feminine beauty.

"Why, Master, I came in to see if you needed help," she said, while she took a once over at me, and a wave of concern showed on her face.

"What happened to you? I see bruises starting to form. Did Sasha beat you up, or something?" she asked, in a concerned voice.

Putting her at ease, I explained the things to her. "No, Sasha and I were doing a little sparring, and we kinda went all out."

"Who won?" she asked, while pushing me towards the showerhead.

Deciding to play things coyly, I responded, "Wouldn't you like to know," flashing her a smile. Figuring if she saw bruises, it might be time to use Sasha's cream. I picked it up, and began to read on how to apply it.

That was until Ava spoke up once again. "What is that?" she asked, while pointing to the bottle.

"This is a special muscle rejuvenation lotion. Sasha gave it to me to help with the pain and bruises. All she said was rub it in while I was showering."

Then out of nowhere, Ava snatched the bottle from my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, a little surprised.

"What does it look like, Master? I am going to apply this lotion on you," she said, telling me with a mischievous smile. Then she looked me up and down; contemplating how she was going to do it. She left the shower stall, and not even a minute later, brought in a white step stool.

"What is that?" I asked.

"This is a shower chair. We use it to sit down while we are showering, so we can shave our legs," she said, "and 'other areas," she added, with a small smile.

That last part was not lost on me, since she was smooth as silk the last time I touched her mound. She moved the chair just outside of the showerhead. Not having the strength to argue, I just did what she said, and sat down. I will tell you one thing, getting your body rubbed down in the shower by an attractive girl was probably the best thing that had ever happened to me. She was nice and firm while rubbing the lotion all over my aching muscles. Her hands were like magic, taking the pain away. The sage scent of the lotion put me almost in a meditative state, and all her movements, in my mind, were even more divine.

"So, did you do anything to Sasha, when you were done with your workout?" she asked, while trying to hide that smirk.

"Do you really want to know?" I shot back, returning her smirk.

"Oh, you know I do," she said, flashing me a coy smile.

"I'll tell you later. Oh by the way, can you do what I asked today," referring to the request I made during lunch.

"Oh yeah, I can do it. When do you want it done?" she asked me, while still massaging my back, but this time she tossed her boobs into the mix. The feel of her nipples rubbing against my back was sublime.

"Could you have it ready in two days," I asked, while still enjoying the feel of her tits.

"Yeah, I should get it done by then. Now what should we do about payment," she asked, while she reached around me, and with her dainty hand, grasped my cock. During the whole massage, and with her tits rubbing, my dick was fully ready to go.

"You are aching to go again, even after last night?" I asked, while I watched her slowly stroke my cock.

"Oh I don't know about that part, my pussy is still a little sore from the abuse you gave it, but I can think of something else we could do," and with that, she slithered her way right in front of me.

On her hands and knees, she moved her head until it was right over the tip of my cock. Then with that mischievous smile of hers, she leaned down and engulfed it in her warm mouth. She was masterful when it came to sucking my cock. It wasn't as if she was sucking, but instead, making love to it. She kept it up for several minutes, until I unloaded deep within her mouth. Even with the load that I had sprayed on Sasha earlier, this one was still as large, and some of it was dripping outside her mouth. She took it like a champ, and swallowed down as much as she could. Then deciding to turn the tables on her; I lunged, and placed her on the floor. I ate her out like fine cuisine, so much so, that she was a quivering mess.

"Oh... Master, what are you doing to me," she said, as she came down from her second orgasm.

I realized that when I was eating her out, my dick decided to make another appearance. Figured in this state, she would be up for anything. So I maneuvered her onto her hands and knees, and then I slid my dick right inside her very-wet pussy. We went at this for several minutes, and she was moaning and groaning the whole time. By the time I finished showering, Ava had come four more times, and had a face and mouth, full of my cum. I left her hugging the shower chair.

Upon saying goodbye to her, she looked up at me with cum-covered eyes and said, "Thank you, Master. That was wonderful." Then she slid up and sat on the chair, beginning to clean herself off.

I decided to leave before someone came in, and with that, I left rejuvenated, ache-free, with a little pep in my step.

Chapter 14

Grace

Things had been moving rather smoothly on the ship, and everybody seemed to be getting along. The only thing that seemed to be not working well, was LETA, but there were only minor glitches in non-mission-critical systems. With every state-of-the-art A.I. system, there were always bugs. I was still trying to find them, but since they popped up infrequently, I just put them on the back burner. I spend most of my time examining the unique A.I. construct that was Kora. It was a very strange program. For the last couple of weeks since James gave me the okay; I had been going over her coding to see what made her tick. Her codes were a jumbled mess. It was almost like a Gordian knot, with more twists and turns, that I could not make heads or tails of it. The mystery alone was what I found so exhilarating; to solve something that could only be described as impossible. I spent a lot of sleepless nights trying to solve what makes Kora, Kora. The main two mysteries that I wanted to solve were the high compression processing that allowed her to function on any device with a processor, and how she acted more human than any A.I. system that ever existed.

The first mystery had a more practical application. Most modern A.I. required immense hardware to compute the huge amounts of metadata that they processed every second. To take something as big as a room, and shrink it down to the size of a desk or more so, a hand-terminal, would be the breakthrough of the millennia. No one knew the truly amazing feat of this, besides Emma and James. But James even admitted, that he didn't know how he had done it. The other mystery was Kora's personality construct. She interacted more human-like than any other A.I. in the galaxy. As an A.I. programmer, we desire to create something close to human intelligence. Still, even with our best efforts, we would always come up short. With Kora, though, she could be able to break that barrier. To judge if a computer had actual intelligence, they had to go through an ancient test, called the Turing Test. Named after the father of all computers, the A.I. had to answer questions provided by a human administrator, and if the human could not decide between machine or person, then they would pass, and true intelligence would have been born.

For over 500 years, many had tried, and several had come close. Still, though, no one had passed the test. Looking at Kora, she might have been the only one to pass. It seemed Kora's unique programming was what led her to this. It was almost like some random segments of code that grouped together, and formed some unexpected protocol. Still, after several days of looking into it, I could not decipher it. The only person who could point me in the right direction, was James.

I should have been spending some time with him, like Emma, Ava, and even Dr. Blake. It's just that every time I thought about being alone with him, all those images of him and his big cock just flooded into my head. As per our agreement, Kora would allow me to deep dive into her code, and in return, I would help her with James' conquests of my other crewmates. Kora had yet to make any demands or requests of any kind, but she still followed through on another addendum to our deal. It was that I got to fuel my kink, by watching James have sex with the other members of the crew. Thanks to Kora's memory saver function, paired with her holographic rendering software, I could watch everything James had done in the three weeks while aboard the ship.

One of his most exciting encounters was with the ship's executive officer, Sasha Monroe, while they were in the gym. Then there was the shower sex he had with Ava soon afterwards. Seeing Ava moaning and writhing in pleasure was something to see, but to see the stoically imposing figure of Sasha, fall on her knees and let him spew his white stuff all over her, was a sight to behold. I still remembered the climaxes I had while watching that memory. I still could not believe the rate James was going through my crewmates. Sooner or later, he would have gone through them all, and eventually, he would wind up with me as his next conquest.

I still didn't know how I felt about the whole sex thing with James. He had been pretty dominant with the other members, and I didn't know if that was my thing. I was just scared that he would just jam that steel pipe of his, up to my pussy, so hard, that he would break it. I had been doing a lot of research on men and women having sex in the earlier centuries. Men would force themselves onto women, having sex without consent, and rape them until they got their fill. Then left them bloody and bruised, permanently traumatized by the experience. That last part scared me, but still, James didn't seem to be that kind of guy. Yes, he had been a little forceful with them, but not once had any of them said no, pleaded with him to stop, or even showed any indication that they hadn't liked it. Still, the fear remained. Maybe the only way to alleviate it was by getting to know James better. If I knew him, then maybe it wouldn't be scary when, or if, he made his move on me. Realizing that it was the best way, I started to gather all the information while studying Kora, figuring that it was the best way to interact with him. But, first things first, I needed to work on the bugs on LETA.

Emma

"I still can't believe that I would do such a thing," I spoke out loud to myself, while in the workshop, remembering the events that happened days ago. Then to make matters worse, on movie night; I used his leg as my pillow. It did feel nice to have something warm to hold onto while sleeping, but that was inappropriate.

Ever since that night, I had been avoiding James. I was afraid he would make fun of me, or ask why I did what I did. That alone would be embarrassing. I did, however, find James' media drive. He left it hooked up to the media terminal back in the room. Curiosity getting the better of me, I copied some of his anime shows, to watch later. It was surprising how much I enjoyed the show about the man being summoned to another world. I also liked the half-animal girl that made an appearance. I always loved animals growing up, and to see someone as a half-raccoon and half-girl, just brought out the inner child in me. Luckily, James' media file had a search engine installed to search for specific show info, and genres. Deciding to check this whole animal-human thing, I placed that into the search engine and all the shows showed up. With shows in mind, I copied them onto one of my spare drives. I was sure James wouldn't mind me copying his stuff. He was the one that wanted us to look into them.

I would just tell him later about copying his shows. I browsed through all the different shows in my free time, watching a few episodes here and there. Some were good, some were quirky, and some were just ridiculous, but still fun to watch. But there was one that was a little different from the rest. Instead of humans that have some animal physical attributes, like a tail, or ears; in this one, it was as if animals evolved to be more like humans.

The concept alone, was what drew me to watch the series. It took place in high school, and, of course, the characters were high school students. One of the big things was that the school was divided, one side was the herbivores, the soft, friendly, grass-eating animals, and on the other side were the carnivores, the group that eats herbivores. Of course, eating another creature was considered murder, but that didn't fight back the millions of years of genetic instinct. There were many characters in the show, but the most noteworthy was the little, white bunny known as Haru. Haru was my favorite character because she was the one that I felt most akin to. Her being a small herbivore meant that she would be most likely to die young -- being devoured by a carnivore.

Knowing this, she tried to live life to the fullest extent possible, and she didn't care what other people thought. This, in turn, caused her to be bullied a lot because of the way she lived. And since she was a small animal, it made her an easy target. Still, no matter what was thrown at her, she did what she wanted to live her life. I tried to live my life just like her. I was always bullied because of how different I was, at how smart I was at a young age. Adults and kids didn't understand what it was like to be me. Even though I was all grown up, people still didn't understand me. That wouldn't stop me from being me, though. Like Haru, I would just live my life just the way I wanted.

Thinking back to the show, she almost got devoured by another character who would later become my next favorite. His name was Legoshi, a big grey wolf, and in the world of the forest, a natural predator of Haru, but Legoshi was a soft-spoken, friendly wolf. Learning more about Japanese culture, and their artistic style, some artists would name their characters for their traits or attributes. Legoshi had several meanings, but the most common ones were 'wolf', or 'big soft wolf'. He tried to live his life as humbly as possible, trying his best not to be a wolf. Still given everything he tried, he almost gave in to that predatory drive, and almost devoured little Haru. He managed to snap out of it, but that event changed his life. He tried his best to avoid her, but somehow always found himself to be near her. Then, later on, he started developing feelings for her, and in turn, so did she, right after he saved her from a pack of hungry lions. Thinking of Legoshi, somehow led me to think of James.

In some ways, James was kind of like Legoshi. He can be soft-spoken at times, when we are in a group. He was friendly while trying to fit in, because he was a man. Plus, it didn't help that James was a big creature, especially when he was standing right in front of you. It reminded me of when Haru and Legoshi interacted together. They would always, in their mind, comment on the difference in size between them. It was like that way with James and me. When I am next to him, I feel like that tiny rabbit, and he is that large wolf who can eat me at a moment's notice. Even though he greets me with a warm smile.