The Talisman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers

"It really is powerful, isn't it? Sometimes when I look at it, I almost expect the eyes to open and look at me. Just think, this is thing was carved in the likeness of an actual witchdoctor, one who had powers so strong that he was killed in his sleep to prevent him from striking down his attackers with his mystical powers. I hope everyone will feel the same way about my talisman as you do."

"I am sure they will," Jane assured her friend, "and speaking of them, they should begin arriving before long."

Norma placed her talisman upon a display stand, which sat prominently upon the center table. She then went quickly to help her friend in putting out the last of the refreshments for the night. None too soon everything was ready, as the sound of knocking at the front door announced the arrival of the first of the guests. Shortly after the arrival of the first person, a steady stream of guests arrived and the house was filled with people. Norma and Jane were very busy, for awhile, making sure that the guest had drinks and were pointed in the direction of various refreshments.

"I want to thank everyone for coming," Norma said loudly enough to bring the gathering to order. "Carl wanted to be here tonight but was called out of town. He does send his greetings and wants all of you to enjoy yourselves. It was my loving husband who found this latest addition to my collection. I believe that you will agree with me that this talisman is the most unusual and amazing thing that I have. First of all, the talisman is the actual representation of a nineteenth century African shaman, a witchdoctor, if you will. The documentation, which you are all free to read, tells how the witchdoctor was able to hold all his tribe enthralled until the men of the tribe came and killed him while he was asleep. The second point is that the thing is said to be cursed because the item holds the shaman's spirit, and at times he reaches out to assert his old power."

"Good heavens," Mrs. Rose Lancaster spoke up waving the papers, which documented the talisman's authenticity in her hand, "it says here that his power had a lot to do with inspiring lust in the women of his tribe, so that he could take any woman and use her as he wished."

"Yes," replied Norma smiling at her friend's outrage, "that is true. I'm afraid that our dear witchdoctor was a bit of a lecher and a debaucher. In the end he received his just reward from those men of his tribe who objected to the use to which he put their girlfriends and wives. The papers you hold also document how various owners of the talisman felt the power of the shaman and where swept up in different forms of illicit conduct."

"So," laughed Howard Martin, "I suppose we are all to have an orgy in honor of your new acquisition. Well, I'm all for it!"

"You would be!" Kim Martin kicked her husband's shin. "You don't need any spooky old necklace to get your fires burning."

"No orgy tonight," Norma smiled as all her friends broke into laughter. "I'm afraid Carl wouldn't like being left out. Seriously, this talisman does have a rather unfortunate history. It is all foolish superstition, as we can all agree, but that in itself makes the item a truly rare find. Please, everyone have a close look at my treasure and look over the documentation. Let me know what you think about my newest addition to my collection. In the meantime, everyone enjoy yourselves; eat drink and be merry."

Norma mingled with her guests making sure that everyone had as much to drink and to eat as they desired. She intently listened to each of her friends' comments, often giving as much additional information about her talisman as she herself knew. The general consensus among her friends was that she had acquired a unique piece of history, one which was truly museum quality.

"Norma," said Jane as the party died down after two hours and people began to depart, "let's get this mess cleaned up so you won't be stuck with it in the morning."

"Nonsense," laughed Norma. "We're too tired out for that sort of thing tonight. If you still want to help out, come around tomorrow morning around ten and I will welcome you with open arms."

"Well, if you are sure," Jane hugged her friend, "I'll be here at ten sharp. I think your talisman really made a big impression on everyone. They will be talking about it for a long time to come. You know the sexual aspect of it was what really spiked their interest, and they are all wondering if the curse will reach out to take you and Carl."

"Good," Norma laughed. "I'm glad they found my newest little pretty to be something worth talking about, but I'm afraid they will have a long wait if they expect the curse to come between Carl and me."

"Oh, I know that! All that was just talk. Everyone was just envious of your newest find. Have a good night and I'll see you at ten tomorrow."

Norma saw the last of her guests out the door and turned with a sigh to gather up her talisman before walking upstairs to her room. She placed the object on the stand next to her bed and undressed for bed. Once she had her nightgown on, she lay back on the pillows of the bed and read as she waited for her husband's nightly call. After an hour of reading the phone rang and she quickly answered it.

"Hello lover," Carl's voice came to her ear, "so how did everything go? Was your showing a success?"

"I believe it was," she answered, "at least everyone seemed interested in my little treasure. There were some who said that it made them feel uneasy but for the most part people seemed fascinated by it."

"That's great," replied Carl, "I wish I could have been there. I'll have things wrapped up here before long and will be headed home before you know it. I might just be able to cut out of here sometime late Monday afternoon, if everything goes well."

The couple talked for over half an hour about the events of the day before giving each other words of love and saying their goodbyes. After hanging up the phone, Norma turned out the light and tried to sleep. She ran through her mind all the comments people had said about her talisman before drifting off to sleep. In her dreams she seemed to hear the pulsing beat of drums coming from far off in the distance. She found herself walking through over a strange grassland, which was dotted here and there by trees. It was night and only the bright stars and a sliver moon lit the landscape. Before her the land rose in gentle hills, behind which a flickering orange-red glow seemed to rise and fall. It seemed to Norma that the beating drum came from behind those hills and its sound pulled her forward.

As she came closer to the line of hills she became suddenly afraid, as if what lurked behind the hills held some unexplained evil, which was reaching out to embrace her. She tried to turn around to run away but found that no matter how hard she tried her feet continued to move forward toward the beating drum. Finally she found herself standing at the top of one of the hills looking down upon a blazing fire around which were gathered many people. She felt the mystical pull of the drumbeat and screamed when she could not stop her forward progress.

Suddenly Norma found herself lying in her bed. Her breath came in short, deep gasps and her body was covered with sweat. She reached over and turned on the light as if to assure herself that everything was normal. The dream had seemed so vivid. She had felt so helpless and afraid that she hesitated to try and go back to sleep for fear that the dream would continue. She sat awake for over an hour telling herself that the whole thing was just a strange dream brought on by the excitement of the day and Carl being gone from the house. She always felt a little uncomfortable whenever Carl was gone overnight. At last she turned the light off and went back to sleep. The rest of the night passed without any further dreams.

The next morning she awoke late and dressed only just in time to let Jane in the house to help with the cleaning up after the party. As the two women worked Norma told her friend about the dream and the terror she had felt as she was drawn across the strange landscape. Jane assured her friend that, while the dream was odd, it had no hidden significance.

"I mean," Jane told Norma, "everyone has nightmares of that sort. Sometimes people find they can't move as some unseen menace, which lurks in the shadows comes closer and closer to them. Don't worry about it. From what you have told me Carl will be home sometime tomorrow, and I'm sure you won't be having any of these dreams after that."

"Maybe," Norma said softly, "but what about tonight?"

"Wow, that dream really must have bothered you. You don't worry about tonight. If you have another bad dream, give me a call and I will talk you down from it."

"It is just that the whole thing seemed so real and I felt so helpless. I've never had a dream like that before, and I don't want to ever have another one."

"Then don't dwell on it," advised Jane. "It won't do you any good to obsess about it."

"Of course you are right," Norma conceded smiling at her friend. "The whole thing was just a silly thing and I'm a little embarrassed to have made so much of it. Don't worry about me calling you in the middle of the night. I'm sure there will be no repeat of last night's weirdness."

"Good, now let's get the last of these things out of the way. I have a hot date with my hubby and don't want to be late."

"Well, take off," laughed Norma, "you have been a big help and I really appreciate it. You runoff to your big date and have fun. I thank you many, many times for helping out with everything."

"I guess there isn't much to pickup now. Okay, if you are sure, I'll go."

"I'm more than sure. You have a good time and thanks again for helping me."

"Think nothing of it! I'm off for a hot date."

Norma closed the door behind her friend and returned to the task of finishing the cleaning. Once everything was cleared away, she went out shopping and did not return until early that evening. She had eaten at a small diner before coming home, so she went directly to her room and prepared to take a bath. Before going into her bath she grabbed her nightgown and picked up her talisman from her nightstand. She smiled and felt that having the necklace near her would make her feel closer to Carl and would protect her from bad dreams.

In the bathroom she carefully put the talisman next to her makeup mirror and slid into the warmth of her bubble bath. As she washed she began to feel as she was not alone in the room. An odd feeling came over her that someone was with her and watching her in the bath. So great did the feeling become that she looked around the room half expecting to see someone. The door to the bathroom was tightly closed and she was alone, but she could not get over the feeling that she was being watched. Moreover, she felt that the watcher was male and was taking full measure of her nudity.

"Wishful thinking," Norma laughed at her feeling as she stood and stepped out of the bath. "I'm just horny and I'm imagining a hot voyeur hiding looking at me. Well look away!"

Norma raised her arms out from her sides and turned once around as if she were tempting her admirer. In her mind she saw herself posing for a silent watcher who was someone other than her husband. The idea, which flashed through her mind, both shocked and excited her. Quickly she took up her towel and began to dry herself. Yet, even as she dried, she found herself posing for her imaginary audience. Finally she put on her nightgown and fastened her talisman around her neck.

She grinned at her foolish thoughts as she entered her bedroom and got into the bed. She began reading and an hour later Carl called to ask her how everything had gone during the day. Norma gave him a quick run down of her activities and found out that he was still on schedule to return the next day.

"That's good," she told her husband. "I'll be glad when you get back. I've really missed your loving and this bed seems very empty without you."

"Well, don't worry," Carl assured her, "I'll soon be there and we will do something special to make up for lost time."

"Sounds good, what do you have in mind?"

"I'm not sure at the moment, but I'll think of something on the flight home."

"You better. I am lying here all alone thinking sexy thoughts. I've gotten so horny since I took my bath I can hardly stand it. I want your hard cock in me now. I wish you were fucking me and then fucking me some more."

"Norma, what's gotten into you?" Carl asked in amazement. "I've never heard you say such things."

"I'm just all worked up with you gone. I keep thinking about sucking your sweet cock and you eating my pussy until I just about faint. Don't be mad with me dear heart. Just think how worked up I'm going to be when you come home."

"I'm not mad. I just wish I was there to be doing all those things you're telling me. You just keep those fires lit and we are going to have one hot time when I get home. You'll be fucked so much you'll wish you didn't have a pussy by the time I get through with you."

"Promises, promises, but we will see when you get home. Until then I'll just have to be content with my imagination."

The couple talked for a short while longer trading sexual banter until said goodnight and gave each other their love. Norma lay looking at the phone after she hung up and wondered what had caused her to say such things to her husband. Carl had been right she had never talked that way before over the phone. Even during the height of passion she rarely had said such things. Her eyes went wide as she realized that she had meant every word of what she had said, in fact her words had been restrained. She felt as if she were on a fire with a sexual inferno, which burned strongly within the depths of her body.

Her hand moved down to that secret place between her legs and she rubbed and fingered herself to several orgasms; however, it seemed that each climax only made her hunger for even greater sexual thrills. She reached into her nightstand and brought out a bottle of prescription sleeping pills. She infrequently had trouble sleeping and only took a pill when the need was great. As she rubbed her thighs together she had to admit to herself that the only way she was going to get that night would be if she took a pill. Quickly putting action to her thoughts, she downed a pill, and then went back to massaging her wanting clit, until sleep closed around her like a warm cover.

Usually when Norma took one of her pills she would fall into a deep, dreamless sleep, but this time that did not occur. This time she had a series of rapid dreams all of which had erotic content. In the middle of one of those dreams, it seemed as if she heard distant drumming and the next moment she stood on rolling grasslands beneath a black sky filled with thousands upon thousands of stars. Before her stood a line of hills behind which a reddish orange glow illuminated the darkness.

As had happened to her previously, the beating drum pulled her forward, although she fought with all her will to prevent her feet from moving. As in her previous dream she made her way to the top of the hill above where the fire was blazing, but this time she did not awaken. The beating drum continued to pull her down the hill toward the people gathered about the blazing fire.

When she drew nearer she saw that the people were black dressed in native costumes of an earlier age. She pushed her way though the crowd and stood before the fire. In front of her danced naked women their eyes and features masks of sheer ecstasy. She felt herself drawn to join the dancers and many hands reached out to strip her of her nightclothes.

Naked she danced around the fire feeling lustful passion filling her being. She was repulsed by what she was doing, but found that she could not control her actions. She kept telling herself that it was just a dream and that shortly she would wakeup in her own bed. The dream seemed so real, while the drum beat seemed to fill her body with strange and unholy longing.

Finally the drum stopped and all the nude dancers stood still. Norma wanted to breakaway and run into the hills until she awoke from the nightmare. However, she found herself moving to stand at the end of a line comprised of five other naked girls. She felt that she waiting for something, which she dreaded and desired. From the far side of the fire a giant of a man approached whose face she recognized with horror as the image of the face of her talisman. The man was the witchdoctor of the amulet; however, the man's eyes were wide open and no bindings held his lips sealed. He appeared to be a living, breathing person and from him poured forth a tangible feeling of power. The man motioned to the women before him to kneel and the native women along with Norma went to their knees. He smiled at each of the women and said something in a language, which Norma did not understand.

His hands made wild movements through the air, as his voice rose and fell in a chant. Suddenly the man reached down and removed his loincloth to uncover his rigid manhood. Norma gasped as her eyes fell upon the man's cock. It was little less than seven inches in length, but the crown of the man's penis was malformed and almost the size of a plum. She saw that the head of the cock was strangely mutilated as if it had been subjugated to some sort of ritualistic cutting, which made the thing look almost as if it had fish gills. Below the weird cock hung a large set of balls, which implied mighty sexual prowess. Norma exercised every bit of her will to break the spell, which held her tied to the nightmare she was undergoing, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not break free.

The drum began to slowly beat as the man moved to stand in front of the first kneeling girl. The girl looked at the malformed cock before her and as the drumbeat quicken she opened her mouth. The group gathered around the fire shouted as the witchdoctor pushed his rigid member into her mouth. The girl turned her eyes upward to gaze into the eyes of the man, as she strongly sucked upon his shaft. The surrounding crowd grew silent as they watched the act of fellatio, which was taking place before them.

The witchdoctor pulled his cock from the lips of the girl and moved to stand before the second kneeling girl. The waiting girl opened her mouth wide as the man moved his cock passed her lips. This time the men of the watching group remained silent, as all the women raised their voices in a strange, trebling cry, which rose and fell almost drowning out the sound of the drum. After the girl had sucked on his manhood for several moments, the man withdrew and moved to stand before the third girl. This time when the cock pushed its way into the girl's mouth the women standing around the fire grew silent and the men shouted out wildly.

Norma watched in horror as girl after girl took the man's cock into their mouths, while those watching continued to alternate, from women to men, their lustful cries. Even as she watched Norma had the presence of mind to realize that what was taking place was only a dream; although, she had to acknowledge to herself that the dream seemed crystal clear and very real. She knew that a combination of her missing Carl's sexual attention, and the history of the talisman must have brought on her nightmare.

At last the witchdoctor stood in front of Norma. From the tip of his cock dripped great drops of clear, precum, which fell toward the ground in long strands. Norma felt herself quiver as she fought to awaken from the dream; yet, the force that bound her to the dream could not be broken. Against her will she looked up into the eyes of the shaman and opened her mouth to receive his cock. The crowd, men and women, began to chant as the witchdoctor pushed his manhood into Norma's mouth. She felt her jaws ache as she strained to open her lips wide enough to accommodate the deformed head of the man's sex. She tasted the oily saltiness, which flowed from the cock coating her tongue with its slickness. She sucked deeply, as she ran her tongue back and forth over the prick's underside. As she sucked the witchdoctor's vile sex her head bobbed in time with the beating of the drum and the chanting of the watchers.

Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers