All Comments on 'The Talk Ch. 03'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding...

Outstanding... Great... I find your continuing story erotic, seductive and VERY enjoyable reading... I can't wait for the next installment... PLEASE continue...

GRANGERGRANGERalmost 20 years ago
Great Reading

This is the kind of story that I enjoy. Not just a wham bam thank you mam page. I can't wait until the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good, logical progression

The progression of the story is good. This is something that can't be resolved in a paragraph or two. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Next chapter Please...

I must admit i have caught myself looking for your next chapter. I enjoyed reading the story even with the incest theme. This continuing saga is different from most of the other stories. You take the time to get into the story and it doesnt have to drip with sexual activity. Anticipation as in sex can be as erotic as the act itself. look forward to ch.4...Please dont take too long with the next chapter. looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
YOU ARE GOD

this story is amazing finally a story i can actually get in to cant wait for the next chapter and i hope there are many more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great!

I love the look and feel of your story. It is more realistic than others. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It's great!

Damn Nightshadow, this is shaping up to be a truely hot story! I love the fact that you're taking an intellectual approach to the situation. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 20 years ago
What comes next?

The story is terrific so far, but right now I have a lot of unanswered questions. Somewhere I had missed the parents' occupations. And I've never met a psychologist/psychiatrist who made house calls. Those things are minor.

But what happens when Mom -- Kathy -- gets home? Dad and the kids are already on her bad side because of Dad's feelings for his daughter. There aren't many women who countenance their mates' straying eyes (see stories by patricia51, for examples). Dad has done quite enough already by looking at another woman intimately, to say nothing of looking at his daughter (think about it). If Kathy thinks her husband still has the hots for his daughter, Kathy is going to feel like cow manure. I've seen female outrage at straying guys at first hand. It is extremely grim. Since there is no indication yet that Kathy is hot for her son, if Kathy and her son sleep together then it comes across as the ultimate act of Kathy rubbing hubby's nose in same. I doubt Kathy would "stoop to that level"; rather, she would call him every name she can think of, throw him out of the house, throw the civil and criminal book at him, etc., etc. It will be interesting to see what transpires next.

I'm sending this comment with a few others on the other parts to nightshadow in a regular E-mail.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
At the half

Man! This is rapidly turning into a parent primer on addressing a family busting catastrophe. But Dad...The only true thing he said was that he would have a hell of a time resisting her if she did the same number to him that she did on his son. Is he about to eat incest crow? More than likely...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Three parts in

...and you've got both parents fairly solidly in the wrong camp for this sort of story. Will the whole tale lose all credibility when you jerk the whole family squarely over into the "sinful" side as you must?

I mean, I know where this is headed. Don't we all? I just wonder out loud why bother with three chapters of moral "uprightness" at all? Several paragraphs should have sufficed then on with the boinking! Onwards to the next chapter for me. If I get there, I'll put in a summation at the end of it all.

MPP

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
not a novella, yet

closer to psychology text from the point of view of a family counselor. But fear that at this pace it is approaching psychobabble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that last commenter is talking rubbish.

This continues to be a brilliant story. Listen to this: "The only thing on my mind, now that I was alone, was the intense hard-on between my legs. No matter how hard I tried, I could not purge the imagined vision of my son and daughter fucking like sex-crazed fiends and their climactic voices still raged within my ears as their exultations echoed around in my mind like the wail of an erotic siren song." This is a father consumed by the picture of the hot incestuous fuck his 19 year old boy is giving his kid sister. I'm glad that David fucked his sister Sue. Both of them knew that his big brotherly cock belonged up Sue's sweet little slit, and when David blew his brotherly balls up inside Sue, both reveled in all the creamy semen that flooded her pretty little cunt. What's tormenting dad is that he desperately wants to shoot his own semen up his baby girl's tight little twat. He's drawing mighty close to doing exactly that.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

too slow and an educated Psychologist might have better words than shit and fuck.

perejohn41perejohn417 months ago

Yes, we are all pawns. Well said!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous