The Talk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "And you couldn't say no," I finished for him. He nodded, too. I heaved a winsome sigh. "You want to hear some brutal honesty, son?" He looked up at me, curious. "I'm not sure I could say no, either."

David breathed in deeply at that. "Fuuuuuuck."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Watch your language. And if you breathe a word of what I just said to ANYONE, it'll be you and me, man to man, not father to son. ANY. ONE. Not even Sue, ESPECIALLY not Sue, can know what I just said. But... man to man... I can understand how difficult it might have been to say no to her in the first place."

Dave seemed to look at me with a whole new level of profound respect. It took a hell of a lot of balls for ANY father to admit that to a son, he knew. "Dad... I just want you to know... I DID try. To deny her, I mean. I tried."

I nodded with understanding. "I know. She told me. And, yet, here we are." I looked at him with pained eyes. "I wish this had been avoided, son, I'll be honest. I wish you'd had more willpower. Even though I can't necessarily blame you as a MAN, I'm extremely disappointed in you as a father- for this instance alone." I smiled at him. "In every other way, I want you to know that I'm proud of you- completely and without restraint. But this?" I shook my head. "Man, kid, when you screw up, you don't hold back."

"Believe me, Dad. If things could have turned out ANY other, BETTER way, I'd prefer it to this."

I sighed. "Yeah, but this is what we've got. So let's make the best of it, okay?" I stood up and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Before I went to talk with your sister, I asked you if you trust me. Do you trust me still?"

All the concern, fear and worry disappeared from my son's face as he answered with absolute certainty, "Now, more than ever, Dad."

"Good. Then let me handle your mother, when the time comes. After I talk to her, there's no escaping the fact that she'll want to talk to both of you. I'll do everything in my power to ensure that she won't go apeshit on you, but I'M trusting you to be man enough to take whatever comes from here on out. You trust me and I'll trust you. Deal?"

David simply nodded once. "Deal," he agreed. "And, Dad?"

"Yeah?"

He stood up and hugged me. "Thank you." I didn't say anything in response, but I returned the hug, glad in the knowledge that, despite the current circumstances, I still had somehow managed to retain the trust, love and respect of my children. "I know you didn't ask for ANY of this, and you don't deserve it. I'm SO sorry for this mess. Don't think we don't know how lucky we are to have you as our parents." We broke the embrace and took a step away from each other, but he still held my gaze. "BOTH of you. You AND Mom."

I smiled, encouraged by that. "If this thing ever blows over, son, I'm dead certain that I wouldn't mind hearing that again, under more ideal circumstances. I'M sorry that it took a situation like this for you to finally say that- it's something good parents long to hear from their children. I know you mean it, though, and that's more important to me than anything." I took his shoulder again, reassuringly. "And I meant it when I said that I'd do my best where your mother is concerned. That doesn't mean I condone what the two of you have done, not by a long shot, but in the grand scheme of things, I guess you could have done far worse things."

David nodded gravely. "I understand," he said. Just then we both heard the shower shut off. Sue had finally cleansed herself. "I think that's my cue to clean up," he said.

I agreed and made to leave his room. "Good idea," I said. "Your mother isn't due back for another two days, so we've got some time to get our shit together. If the two of you want to talk about it some more, if you NEED to talk about it, I'm here for you. Though, frankly, I can't imagine what more needs to be said. But if you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to bring them to me. Okay?"

"Okay. But, to be honest, I can't think of anything more to say myself. But I'll pass it on to Sue."

I grabbed the handle of the door and paused. "Uhm... better not," I said. "I'll deal with that. Right now, the less contact you have with your sister, the better. Things are still pretty raw and some distance might be a good idea."

David raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Distance? With her room only fifteen feet away from mine? That might be a tall order, Dad. I'm not sure I can avoid her... or that I should."

I shook my head. "Not HER," I explained. "The situation. You both know where you stand and what's expected of you. The two of you need to focus on getting back to being JUST a normal brother and sister. Now... go on and take your shower," I said. "You reek of sex." And that, I am sorry to say, was absolutely true. Although he'd opened a window, like I'd asked, he still had his sister's scent all over him. I only noticed it once I'd been able to stand a few feet away from him. I hoped that once he washed her fragrance off his body, his mind would turn towards more pragmatic matters. Pheromones can play hell with a teenage mind.

So I left him alone again, this time to prepare for a much-needed shower. I decided to wait until the next day before letting Sue know that I was willing to talk more with her if she needed to. I needed to take some time myself and get a few things straight in my own head. I also needed to review both conversations to make sure that I hadn't said or done anything which might end up backfiring on me in the future. And, to top it all off, I needed to start figuring out how I would break this to my wife.

By the time I reached mine and my wife's bedroom, all the thoughts of concern or fatherhood disappeared. The only thing on my mind, now that I was alone, was the intense hard-on between my legs. No matter how hard I tried, I could not purge the imagined vision of my son and daughter fucking like sex-crazed fiends and their climactic voices still raged within my ears as their exultations echoed around in my mind like the wail of an erotic siren song. I quickly locked the door even as I began to unbuckle my belt. When I arrived at my side of the bed, the bed upon which I and my wife made such passionate, caring love, my pants were undone and fell around my ankles while my hand had already started to stroke my turgid erection. The only thought on my mind, as though it had been burned there by a fire-brand, was that my daughter- my sweet, intelligent, loving, beautiful daughter- had made good on her claim that she could indeed have sex with her brother.

I fell onto the bed and stroked myself madly, like a man possessed, with my eyes tightly shut to everything else in the world. Without much effort, I managed to kick my pants completely off my feet so that I could continue unencumbered. I could see, in my mind's eye, Susan, naked as the day she was born. She was on all fours, her ass high up in the air as sweat dripped from nearly every pore, like she'd been bathed in it. Her curvaceous, supple, lithesome body quaked before me with longing and heat and my focus narrowed down to her up-turned hips, which undulated wildly.

"I'm so hot!" my imagined Susan cried out. "I need it! NOW! PLEASE! Before Mom gets home! Do it... Daddy!"

I groaned aloud as I imagined myself impaling my adorable daughter with my manhood. In my mind I wasted no time with preliminaries and simply began to fuck her with an all-consuming intesity and lust. The tempo of my hand's furtive motions increased and I felt myself nearing climax. I could not hold back, not if my life depended upon it. I fought the urge to growl loudly and forced myself to grunt deep in my throat as I felt my penis surge to the point of no return. Finally, mercifully, I erupted and discharged high up into the air. Less than a second later I felt the tiny, warm droplets of my cum splatter all over my chest and I froze, still in the throes of my self-induced orgasm. This time, in my mind's eye, I saw my cum as it dripped out of my daughter's quim in rivulets and small streams. Again, my insistent manhood throbbed and I felt another slug of semen well up within me as I stiffened. Another blast from my loins, less powerful this time and nowhere near as copious as the first, quickly followed and I went limp as my hand relaxed its hold on my member.

I lay there for several seconds as I breathed heavily and thought about what I'd just done. I had masturbated to the mental image of my daughter. In my mind I had fucked my baby girl. At that point I might as well have done it in actual fact. Shame, guilt, doubt, fear and confusion swept over me like a dam had broken open. I did not cry, but I did feel astonished at myself that I had allowed my mind to plague me so easily, so readily.

As I continued to lay upon the bed where I had conceived both my children I regained my composure. I stood up and made my way shakily to the master bathroom. I didn't flick on the lights because, at the moment, I wasn't sure that I could look myself in the mirror just yet. I grabbed a towel off the rack, wiped the still-warm cum from my body and threw the soiled fabric into the clothes hamper, hopeful that my wife wouldn't notice it later with its brittle cum-spots which would soon dry as a tell-tale sign. Since Kathy and I have such a healthy sex life, I rarely- if ever- had to resort to masturbation. It was an activity I performed only in situations where Kathy or I would be apart from one another for longer than a week. I would have to clean the linens before she returned home in two days. Lots of time.

I walked back into the bedroom and looked down. My penis had already deflated considerably and I saw my sock-shod feet and naked thighs. I was half-dressed in my bedroom with thoughts of my incestuous children still on my mind and no closer to a solution. Suddenly I felt like a man defeated by his own machinations, trapped from within. Where had I gone wrong?

In the game of life, no matter what, we are all pawns.