All Comments on 'The Talk Ch. 06'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent writing

Great writing. And a super turn-on too. We need more writers like this. Hope it's a long series. I very much look forward to each chapter. Thanks a bunch.

tadger04tadger04over 19 years ago
Loved it from the beginning

I have been reading this series from the beginning and have been loving every chapter. The history, the character development, the psychological turmoil...fantastic. All this and excellent grammar too. Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
no words to explain.......

dear nighght shadow.....eally i don't know where to start now.......i m so mesmerized by your the Talk series that i am having a hang of it.......please don't be so late in writing seqels as we readers are really curious to read more about.....the story.....so keep writing this greatest story ever............

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 19 years ago
Pins and needles

Great story! I feel like I'm sitting on pins and needles, anxiously awaiting the next segment! Outstanding job.

pics52pics52over 19 years ago
AWFUL

AWFUL long time between posts, that is. Honestly, I thinks it's a very well written, very hot story. One of the best currently being posted. I am a little curious about the incest stats in the first part, how accurate and/or true they are. Also I felt the scene with the kids having sex for the first time in front of their parents in the kitchen was a bit over the top. A bedroon or the living room would have made a better backdrop.

I do like the progression of the story, getting a little more involved with each additional post, unlike some that go from zero to full blown orgies in three paragraphs.

For my own personal wish list, I wouldn't mind seeing some bisex activity between all members of the family, especially with some of the seesawing, self-discoverying, justification type dialog that has happened on the road to accepting incest.

And maybe, just maybe, bring in a few additional characters, more family members, i.e. aunts/uncles/cousins or close friends of the family, but only if the plot could be developed so that it seems reansonable and logical.

So much for my two cents worth...

Thanks again for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Possibly The Greatest Series Ever

Nightshadow, I LOVE this series. It is slow, which is great, super intelligent, and one of the greatest series of stories that I have ever read. It's being paced so well that when things finally hit the boiling point or the "climax" if you will, it's going to be amazing. Thanks alot for your work and I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter, and the next one, and every other one that's on its way. I hope this series is long because I know it'll continuously be great. Thanks alot, I think we all appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Suspense

My god...I'm now starting my day on Literotica, looking for the next Chapter. How much longer are you to keep us in suspense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Anticipation

You have a keen sense that the most erogenous sex organ is the brain. As the story's progression builds slowly, so does the mind's anticipation of this family's actual coupling. Very erotic indeed! And my mind is dying for a release! Please hurry with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOOKING

I know chapter [ 7 } is going to be great. Keep looking every day. You started one fantastic story. Judgeing from other comments , there's a lot of us waiting for the next chapters. Best story I have read on LIT. THANKS, I'LL KEEP LOOKING...

pics52pics52over 19 years ago
You're killing me

You're killing me waiting for the next chapter. I don't think I can hold out much longer, gasp!

nightshadownightshadowover 19 years agoAuthor
News from the Author!

I just wanted to let all of you know who have been sending me feedback and posting comments here that I have FINALLY gotten 'net access again (I was unable to get online much, a situation that was completely out of my hands). This means that the newest addition to this series, Chapter 07, has been posted and is now in the queue for approval.

I am deeply appreciative of all the wonderful comments and feedback that I have gotten these last couple of months. They've meant a lot to me and have kept me inspired. I hope that, when the next chapter is made public, you will all be pleased with it and will continue to hold your interest in the storyline.

It won't be much longer now, I promise you!

NightShadow

David48David48almost 18 years ago
Reason

Amazing. The thought that has gone into this story line boggles the mind. The process, so far, has been fascinating as hell. The author actually makes family sex a logical next step in their lives together. While I'm not opposed, it reminds me of how the mind of a mental patient might work. Here, justification is just convuluted reasoning by some other means. Like I said...amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So HOT

Sure hope this chapter is not the last

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Titillation

I'm really enjoying this series and am going to read the last part now. I think one of the things that makes it so enjoyable and exciting is the conversations so that it's not wall to wall sex. This makes it really arousing for me. x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

My God, bringing the video camera. I love it! You're Stephen King of Literotica! 5+++ Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous