The Tall and Short of It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry was in a place in his mind where the pain gave him a sexual charge. He imagined; Ronnie cared enough for him to spend the time correcting him. He loved the attention she was giving him. He felt ashamed and humiliated but in a warped way loved. He was on the verge of cumming.

Rory unlocked the cuffs and Ronnie took his feet and flipped him off the bench on to the floor mat. He landed on his back. Looking up at Ronnie with a crop in hand, almost pushed him over. Another glob of precum dropped on his stomach. Ronnie popped his nipples with the crop's keeper. Barry moaned with joy. She flicked his nuts, and the pain brought a groan to his lips. She brought the crop up and slapped his face several times, bringing tears to his eyes.

"Stand up," Rory demanded.

Barry jumped up. He was proud he had taken his punishment without quitting. He hoped he would now get to have sex with Ronnie. Instead, Rory lifted him off the floor and held him sideways in the crooks of his arms, like he was carrying a stack of wood. Ronnie laid down on the bench and held both arms straight up.

"Keep your body rigid. Mistress is going to bench press you," Rory explained.

Rory slowly rolled him onto Ronnie's hands. Ronnie put one palm on Barry's upper chest just below the neck. The second palm supported him just above the knee. Rory removed his support but stayed in place to 'spot' the lift. Facing downward, Barry could see the strain in Ronnie's face. He felt like a small child.

She slowly lowered him down and even more slowly lifted him back up. She had 'pressed' his weight before, but that was using an inflexible bar and solid weights. Lifting a human was infinitely harder.

"Hold yourself rigid, Stop wiggling around!" Rory shouted.

She brought him back down and realized when she pushed up again, she was only going to manage one more press.

Barry found being lifted like a child the most erotic thing he had ever experienced. He was absolutely in her control and utterly powerless. He had been on the edge so long; he couldn't hold back anymore. The first cumshot landed on her sports bra.

"Oh my god! Oh-my-god! Ohmygod!" He yelled.

Rory saw what was happening and reached under to help her support Barry's weight. He was convulsing through the orgasm, and it was hard for both to keep him from falling on top of Ronnie. They got him moving upwards, while cum continued to rain down on Ronnie, hitting her face, neck, stomach, and arms. Rory put everything he had into pulling up and to his left. It seemed like forever, but they managed to toss him back on the floor mat. He arrived with a thud. He was still dribbling cum when he landed. Ronnie was outraged.

"You fuckin' cockroach! How dare you! You wretched prick. I should beat you until..."

"Mistress," interrupted Rory. "I will take care of him, if you wish to clean yourself of his slime."

The red haze of rage lifted slowly. She realized she was so angry; she could have actually hurt Barry. While that wouldn't necessarily have been a bad thing, it might certainly have legal ramifications.

"I want him tied up. Bound so he can only move his fingers!"

She stomped out. Rory used the cuffs and rope to begin binding Barry to the exercise machine.

"I'm sorry man. I couldn't help it. She's so beautiful..."

Rory grabbed Barry by the chin and slammed his head back against the vertical stanchion of the machine.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking cockroach! For the last fucking time, 'speak only when spoken to.' Nod your head if you understand."

Rory released his grip and Barry nodded. Rory finished securing him in a spread-eagle standing position. His arms were up and pulled widely apart. His legs were likewise drawn. When Barry was secured, Rory blindfolded him and went in search of his wife.

Barry had been completely lost in his fantasy. Ronnie had picked him up like a helpless kid, lifted him over her head and tossed him down on the mat. He was weak and completely vulnerable to her power. She could do anything with him. He desperately wanted to serve her. His orgasm reflected his overwhelming sexual desire to be used by her. It was hands-free and unexpected. Now tied up, blindfolded, with a bump on the back of his head, he needed, frantically needed her to use him more. He considered that he would do anything she asked of him.

...

Rory found her coming out of the shower in the master bedroom.

"Thank you for tactfully disengaging me. I was...

"The angriest I've ever seen you."

"Yes, I think you're right. I'm certain I would have broken some bone somewhere on his pathetic little body."

"The good side is we're closer to throwing him out the front door."

"I still want to punish him. Not for cumming on me, but... well that too; but for blackmailing us to begin with."

"Let's make him do something way out of his comfort zone. The crop... pain isn't going to stop him. It needs to be something really degrading."

Ronnie continued to dry off, while they both thought of evil ideas.

"What about something that conflicts with his sexual orientation?" Rory suggested.

"I'll make him eat your asshole!" Ronnie said excitedly.

"Huh? I was thinking more like fucking him with that big black dildo Martha gave you."

"That's a great idea. Let's do both!"

"As you wish, Mistress."

Rory switched back to sub mode because being rimmed by a man rang his 'Am I gay?' bell. Having his wife / Mistress finger his asshole was 'kinda' gay... at least it seemed so. But having a man lick is ass seemed 'way' gay at first. But then he thought, 'How can it be gay if she's orchestrating it?'

They walked back to the gym room. Barry was hard and drippy. He even smiled when they came in. Ronnie tossed the flogger to Rory and picked up the crop for herself.

"This is for cumming without permission," she snarled.

She focused her anger from Barry's waist down. Rory flogged his chest and arms. Ronnie was brutal on Barry's cock and balls. He yelped with pain, as she mercilessly knocked his junk around. The punishment lasted for several minutes.

"Please, p-l-e-a-s-e Mistress. Those hurt! I'm sorry! OUCH! I couldn't help it. OW! Forgive me Mistress... please forgive me, please."

The front of Barry's body looked like he had been spraypainted red. He wasn't bleeding but he had been figuratively flayed.

"I accept your apology. Say you will do anything I ask you to?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will do anything you command."

"Anything?"

"Absolutely anything you wish, Mistress."

"I want you to eat Rory's ass."

"Huh? I'm not gay. I mean, uh, Mistress?"

"I want to watch you use your tongue and lips to worship his ass."

"I, uh, I..."

"Do it because it pleases me. I will find it entertaining. Do it or go home... now!"

"Yes, Mistress"

Ronnie nodded at Rory. He began untying Barry. When he was free from restraint, Barry flexed his shoulders and shook his tired legs but remained in place. Rory removed the blindfold and awaited instructions.

Pointing at Rory first, she said. "Remove your shorts and jock."

"Now bend over the futon and spread your legs."

"OK cockroach, go to work!"

He reluctantly replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

As he walked past her, going towards Rory, she smacked his ass exceptionally hard, with her crop.

"Ouch!" He squealed.

"Watch your tone of voice with me!" She ordered as she struck him again.

"Yes, Mistress." He replied with head bowed.

He didn't want to do this. But he definitely didn't want to go home. She had been cruel, but focused in her attention to him. It made him feel wanted. He said he would do 'anything' she wished and now he had to prove he had that much devotion to her. He knelt behind Rory and kissed his ass. It was degrading, but not particularly repulsive. Dragging his tongue down the crack of the muscular cheeks caused Rory to shiver. Barry liked the reaction he caused. Pulling the cheeks apart, he licked deeper. It tasted like sweat... mildly unpleasant. He hesitated.

Barry felt the crop touching his back. It slowly slid down towards his butt... fair warning. He buried his tongue between the two cheeks and poked around. Rory reacted with a moan of pleasure. Barry located a rough spot in the crack. He realized it was Rory's balloon knot. He flicked his tongue around a little and received more auditory encouragement from Rory. Ronnie reached between them and tapped the crop, encouraging Rory to spread his legs further apart.

"Pull his cock back slowly," she instructed Barry.

Barry grasped the other man's member and gently pulled back. It was hot to the touch and massive in size. Rory tensed at being touched, but quickly relaxed and sighed as his boner was dragged down.

"Stroke him slowly and fuck him with your tongue. Do it now!"

Barry was having a crisis of self. He wasn't a 'faggot' but he had a big dick in his hand and a tongue in a man's asshole. He couldn't justify it by saying he was being forced, because all he had to do was say 'thief,' and it was over. He finally excused himself with the delusion that it wasn't him... it was the slave sub that was queer. This absolved him of responsibility and allowed him to go 'all in.'

Rory, on the other hand, had completely dealt with his gayness fears. His wife was instigating the behavior. He figured, 'It ain't gay if your wife wants it and she's watching.' He got out of his head and focused on the sexual pleasure.

Barry probed the knot with a stiff tongue. The tip slipped inside. Rory gasped. Barry treated it like a big pair of lips and began French kissing. There was no other tongue to wrestle with, but the musculature of that anatomical part was strong. He licked, sucked, and penetrated those bizarre 'lips.' He also explored the cleavage that hid the knot, licked, and nibbled the perineum, and bathed and suckled the balls.

Rory was soaring with sensations he had never experienced previously. He knew about the eroticism of the sphincter, but the sensitivity of the perineum was a novelty. Barry's ball polishing was incredibly titillating. He was going to cum sooner, rather than later. The slow, constant stroking coupled with the tongue work took him over the edge. The orgasm was blindingly strong. He bucked and spewed and moaned with pleasure. Barry's tongue rode the entire process out skewered in the hole with the sphincter contracting around it.

"Stop! Stop it! Too much!" Rory shouted, as he pushed Barry's head away.

Rory turned and sat on the floor, leaning up against the futon. His expended man-tower was sagging dramatically to the side. Cum slid down from the turret.

Barry looked at what he had done and was delighted. He had served his Mistress well.

"Lick the cum off my floor!" She demanded.

Rory moved slightly but them immediately realized she was commanding Barry... not him. He looked up at her and a small smile played across her lips. Barry leapt into action. He hoovered around the floor sucking cum up and swallowing. She pointed out several drops he had missed.

"Now clean up my husband's cock."

Barry immediately began bathing the tower with his tongue. It responded by righting itself. After meticulously licking all residue away, he lowered his attention to the large balls. Rory spread his legs to allow complete access. Barry lapped like a puppy over, under, and around the sack. He was rewarded with a drop of precum that fell from the turret high above his head. Rory moaned with the small release caused by the intense pleasure he was feeling below.

"Prepare the thief for his next adventure," Mistress commanded her husband / slave.

Rory reluctantly pushed Barry off his slickly shiny rod and stood up. He tossed a small pillow on the floor.

"Lay flat on your back... head on the pillow."

Barry complied immediately. Rory slid a bar bell under the pillow, running perpendicular to Barry. Rory next pushed Barry's legs up towards his head and then tied his biceps under the knees. Then, he pulled Barry's wrists back and tied them near the ends of the bar bell. That drew his legs further back and apart, spreading him open. His calves were at the level of his head but pulled out. He was fully and utterly exposed. His cock lay erect on his abdomen. His asshole was entirely visible. His balls hung in between. His private parts were publicly exposed. Ronnie stood over him, holding Martha's gift.

"You see this big black cock?"

Barry suddenly thought what might be done with that silicone monster. He had that 'deer in the headlights' look.

"Yes, Mistress."

"It's going in your ass... all of it. You're going to be fucked like you've never been fucked before."

"I'm not sure it will fit, uh, Mistress."

"Rory will make it fit. Won't you Rory?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will make it fit."

Barry tried to move. If he rolled to the side, the bar bell hit first. If he tried to sit up, he immediately fell back. Having his feet back up over his head made him top heavy. His hands were securely attached to the bar. He. Was. Helpless!

"I, uh, I don't wanna. Please don't do that, please!"

"What you want is irrelevant. Use the safe word or shut-up and take it like the slut you are! If you yell for help, I will assume you don't intend to use the safe word and I will gag you. We wouldn't want the neighbors to know what a little sissy, pussy boy you are. Would we?"

Barry realized he needed to be able to use the safe word if it hurt too much. A gag was frightening, but his cock was betraying him. It stood tall and unafraid.

"No, Mistress. I won't shout."

Ronnie smiled wickedly and nodded to Rory. He squeezed a large dollop of lubricant below Barry's balls. It dribbled down over his brown knot. Rory was not educated in the ways of anal sex. He quickly learned one dribble of lube wasn't enough. Through trial and error, he finally got enough slick stuff on the tip of the dildo and the knot to penetrate Barry. Once he got past the entry point it hurt and Barry grunted in pain. His cock dribbled some precum.

Rory could see lube was needed the length of the dildo, not just on the tip. He pushed Barry's ass back and up, then slid another sofa cushion under his lower back. This elevated the playing field. Rory squeezed a big blob of lube right on the sphincter wrinkle, then pushed it in with his thumb. Barry's cock twitched. Rory pushed a couple more plops of lube in with his thumb. He pressed a large amount of lube on the fake black cock and spread it over the entire length. He lined up on the target and scored a bullseye.

Barry moaned, but not in pain. He liked the feel of being impaled. It was particularly erotic moving under his prostate. Then Rory turned on the vibrator. It felt sublime. Precum began dripping steadily.

Rory slowly pushed the BBC (big black cock) all the way in, until the fake balls rested against Barry's butt cheeks. Then he slowly pulled it almost all the way out. He was going to fuck this cockroach thief into next week... in and out and out and in.

Ronnie had enjoyed watching Rory figure out how to use the BBC. She realized immediately that he hadn't started with the right amount of lube. But it seemed to hurt cockroach boy, which was a good thing. She planned to use the crop to beat an orgasm out of him. Then throw him out. She contemplated shoving him out the door without his clothes... but decided that might create some blowback if a neighbor saw him. She moved beside her husband and laid the crop on Barry's leaky dickie.

Barry was in a sexual fantasy of being raped, unable to escape. After some initial pain, it now felt wonderful. Sliding in under his prostate, filling him up. Then dragging out, bumping along this new erogenous zone. He hoped he wouldn't cum quickly... it just felt soooooo good. Something touched his cock.

'Oh fuck! It's that damn whip thing.' His inability to escape suddenly became problematic.

Ronnie moved the crop under Barry's dick, then gradually lifted until the leather keeper couldn't carry the weight and slipped out from under. The dick slapped back down to his abdomen. She very tenderly slapped the wet meat, then moved the crop below again. She repeated this cycle a half dozen times... lifting slowly until it fell and almost affectionately patting his hardon with the keeper.

Barry's rape dream melted away. He now imagined, 'I am the king with minions catering to my sexual needs. A large bald black man, specifically trained to massage my prostate is softly plying his trade. His massive solid balls are regularly pushing against my butt. My concubine is teasing my cock with her finger. Soon she will mount me and pull the cum from me obediently... god damn!'

"That hurt!" He cried out.

Ronnie was no longer gently patting his cock. She was slapping it with some force.

"It was supposed to hurt, you moron." She replied and forcefully slapped the keeper against his cockhead again.

Rory turned the vibrator up to high and shoved it in Barry's ass viciously. Ronnie timed her hard slaps to coincide with the BBC reaching full penetration. She was bringing it down forcefully from a vertical starting position. Barry grunted in pain from each coordinated assault. But he was also very close to orgasm.

Then Ronnie moved the crop hits from cock to balls. The first ball strike resulted in a scream from the cockroach. The second elicited a pleading yell.

"THIEF! Stop it! Thief... I'm a thief!"

They stopped immediately.

"Untie him," She ordered.

"You two fuckers are crazy! You could have really hurt me!"

"You're right. We're really sorry. Can I make it up to you?" She pleaded.

"I thought you would be naked, and I would get to fuck you. So, if you don't, I'll call the police."

"OK, I will. But it's too warm in here. Follow me."

She led him to the family room, which overlooked the pool. She opened one of the French doors, which accessed the outside deck. She took him by the cock and led him over in front of the door.

"You stand there, and I'll strip for you. If you promise not to call the police, I will fuck you anyway you want."

"That's more like it. You take off your clothes, bitch! I'm gonna fuck you in the ass!"

"OK, just don't hurt us," she fearfully begged.

Ronnie slowly lifted her sports bra, exposing her beautiful breasts. Barry stood in the doorway with his cock in hand, lost in lust at what was about to happen.

Rory came up and tapped her shoulder. "Got it," he whispered.

The sports bra slid back in place.

"Play it back," she asked.

Rory walked up beside her and replayed the video he had taken with his iPhone. '... take off your clothes bitch. I'm gonna fuck you in the ass.'

'OK, just don't hurt us.'

"Excellent, call 911," she said. "We have an intruder threatening violence."

"No wait, what? Don't call the cops. I'll give you the pics. The mem stick is in my pants pocket. I've deleted them from everywhere else. I swear! Just leave the cops out of it!"

Ronnie walked over and grabbed Barry by the balls. She pulled him to the pool and shoved him in.

"You stay put cockroach. If you try and get out of the pool, I'll drown you with the skimmer." She warned, then turned to her husband.

"Honey, you get the mem stick and put his clothes in the backyard. Then straighten up the gym before the police arrive."

"911, What's the nature of your call?"

"We have an intruder."

...

A squad car arrived quickly, and fished Barry out of the pool. The officers watched the video and found Barry's clothing in the backyard. Then one briefly interviewed Rory and Ronnie, while the other took Barry outside.

"Yes," Rory knew him from work. Ronnie wasn't 'sure.'

"No," they had no social relationship with him.

"No," they had not invited him to their home.

"No," they had no idea why he decided to try and rape Ronnie.

"Yes," they wished to press charges.