The Tall and Short of It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The police arrested Barry and took him away in handcuffs. As they left, they mentioned a detective would be in touch in a couple of days. Ronnie and Rory broke out a bottle of champaign and toasted the extermination of the cockroach.

"Salud! He won't be threatening us anymore," Rory cheered.

"Here's to us!" Ronnie replied.

They hugged and laughed.

"Let's clean up everything that might indicate he was in the house. You met him at the door, so go back and clean anything he might have touched... door handles, light switches, whatever he could have left prints on while you were away from him. I'll clean up the gym."

"There's not much in the foyer for him to have touched and I was just around the corner in the living room. I know he didn't wander. But I'll wipe everything down. Then I'll come help you in the gym."

"We've already got the sanitizing wipes in there. I'll finish it up. Why don't you fix us some lunch?"

"Sure... I'll use the fresh avocados and the pomegranate seeds."

"Sounds delicious."

She finished the gym and went to the kitchen. Rory was just finishing their lunch. They ate quietly without discussing the morning's activities.

As they were finishing up, Rory said, "it was a good idea to clean everything up."

"They have no reason to suspect us. It's cockroach's word against ours. But the whole story must float past the detectives, whenever they come over."

"I think we'll be fine. What would you like to do this afternoon?"

"You know the cockroach and you both had an orgasm. I, on the other hand, had none."

Rory replied, "We should fix that right now!"

"Yes, we should. You remember a couple of weeks ago I told you about googling female dominant sexual positions?"

"Sure, that's where our current favorite way of making love came from... amazon, baby."

"I have a toy from our visit to the supercenter that you don't know about. I want to use it today."

"Whatever you want to do, Mistress. I am yours."

"First we're going to get showered up and wash the last of that thief down the drain."

After they were clean, she led him back to the bedroom and covered his eyes with the blindfold. She used the tie-down system to secure his arms to the bed's head. Rory could hear her move around the room, open her bedside table drawer, and a moment later close it. Then he felt her climb on the foot of the bed. she pushed his knees up and rested his thighs on top of hers. She spread his legs apart and dribbled cold lube on his flaccid penis. Being bound and blinded, even the cold lubrication couldn't stop an emerging erection.

Ronnie put some lube on her index and middle finger and probed down behind his balls and continued over the perineum. She found his knot and gently circled it with the fingers. Rory moaned at the sensation. One finger entered him and slowly moved far enough inside to touch below the prostate. A drop of precum appeared on the steeple of his full mass erection. She continued to move the tip of her index finger, teasing the prostate. Rory's moan became louder, more continuous moaning. She slipped the middle finger in, which worked with the index to build Rory's erotic momentum.

She withdrew her fingers to insert the "pony" end of the strapless dildo into her vaginal canal (held in place by the Kegel muscles). The ridges on the "saddle" served to stimulate her clitoris. The "horse" end was to be used to penetrate Rory. She slipped the pony inside herself easily. Her love box was self-lubricated. She had been surreptitiously practicing holding it in place when she showered (alone). Now, she had good control and was confident she could plow Rory's field.

With the vibrator on low, she moved it against his knot. It rested at the entrance, pleasuring them both. After a few minutes, she slowly penetrated him, using a hand to steady it. Once the head cleared the muscular barrier, it slid all the way in. Ronnie's pubis bumped up against his butt. Ronnie steadied herself with one hand on the back of his thigh. With the other she cradled his cockhead and slowly moved her thumb around his frenulum.

"Ummmmm! That feels incredible," Rory whispered.

She gradually increased the speed of the dildo, as she continued with full, slow thrusts. Rory was continually uttering small pleasant, appreciative sounds... Oh's and Ah's. Ronnie was surprised how much stimulation she was receiving from the "pony" on her g-spot and the "saddle" on her clit. She released his cock and pushed his knees back, then leaned forward in a more traditional missionary position. She pulled his blindfold off and released the Velcro cuffs.

Rory looked into her eyes and whispered, "I love you. I am yours."

She smiled back and replied, "I love that you are mine."

Rory locked his ankles over her lower back, as they kissed passionately. She increased the pace of thrusts and began slapping up against his ass cheeks. He grabbed his knees and pulled them back further, raising his point of entry higher. She pushed herself up off him with straight arms and began slamming down into him. The combination of power and control coupled with the vibrations on both her 'spots' did it for her. It was a 'Top Ten' orgasm for her life. He pinched both her nipples when it started and that added more zap to the bang. She collapsed down on Rory and held him tightly as the orgasmic waves racked her body. As she passed through the fog of pleasure, she became sensitive. She thrashed around with her left hand, trying to find the control. Hand eventually met control and she shut the dildo down. She lay still and quiet for a few moments.

"Let's get you off," she smiled.

"It's not necessary. It was pleasurable to help you get over. I don't need to cum."

"But it's not up to you. Maybe I want to watch you cum. Maybe I want to cause you to cum."

"Yes, Mistress. Whatever pleases you."

She moved back to sit on her knees, pulling Rory with her. Then she opened her legs and allowed her butt to rest on the bed. She pulled Rory's thighs back on hers. The dildo remained in the correct orifices, during this short trip. She slowly began moving in and out of him, while she recovered from her 'O.' Her hand returned to cradling his cockhead with the thumb working magic on the sensitive underside. She remembered from reading the instructions that the different vibrating zones could be operated independently. She pressed the 'horse' button and felt distant vibration that didn't irritate her sensitivity. Rory received it directly on his prostate.

She knew he had been close before and that he would blow. She was enjoying the sounds he was making and was willing to keep after him until it happened. She left the vibrator set on low, moved in and out extremely slowly, and kept only her thumb moving on his cockhead. A quote from motivational speaker, Craig Bruce, came to mind. ''You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for.' Taking the time was worth it. When Rory came, he arched his back and cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh my goddddddddddd!"

The first shot went completely over him and hit the headboard. The second hit him in the face. Ronnie pulled the spurting hose pipe up for the next volley. It flew two or three feet in the air and rained back down. Ronnie released the angry, spitting cock and it slapped back against his midsection. It twitched to the left and released a shot that hit Rory's right shoulder. It twitched right and scored a strike to his left nipple. Ronnie was laughing, as the ejaculation played itself out on his stomach.

Ronnie turned the dildo off and slipped it out of both. She slid her upper body up over him, through the cum and licked some of it off his forehead. She snowballed him with a passionate kiss and licked some more off his cheek.

"You think I wouldn't want to see that? I think orgasm denial is a self-defeating femdom tactic. Why would I want to deny myself that much fun?"

"As I said. I would do it if it pleased you. But I'm glad it doesn't."

"let's get in the shower and clean each other up."

...

Sunday morning the police department called and scheduled an appointment to 'take a statement.' They arrived after lunch and were invited into the living room. Ronnie served coffee... like a housewife would. The older of the two detectives spoke.

"The suspect's car was located down the street. We executed a search warrant last night, issued by the on-duty judge, and investigated his apartment. We found pictures of you Ma'am, obviously taken at work. Did you ever pose for a photo for him?"

"No, I'm not sure I even met him at work, as I said last night. I certainly never intentionally posed for any pictures. So, he was stalking me?"

The detective didn't respond. Rory jumped in the conversation.

"I didn't really 'know' him. He did repair an issue on my work computer in my office a week or two ago. Our conversation, if you could call it that, was solely focused on the IT issue. He seemed fixated on that. His behavior wasn't inappropriate... just socially inept... like a tech geek."

"The pictures of you, Ma'am, on his laptop appear to have been taken without your knowledge. Just to clear things up. He states you both invited him over here and forced him to strip his clothes off, then tied him up. He did have rope marks on his wrists and ankles."

"I'm sorry we can't shed any light on his physical condition. We were working out and I came out to get water. The first time I saw him, he was standing there by the door. He was already naked with an erection. Quite honestly, it scared me. I called Rory and he came out."

"I knew when she called me something was wrong. I had been looking at a video on YouTube about use of our new exercise machine. So, I had my phone in my hand. I thought when he saw me, he might run. I took the video for identification, but he just stood there. He's just a kid. How does somebody that young get so f'ed up?"

"So, neither of you have any idea about the marks on his body?"

"We have ideas but no real knowledge. Honestly, my first thought was he had escaped from somewhere... like maybe he had been held captive someplace."

Rory added, "I thought it was self-inflicted. I wondered why someone would do that to themselves. But like my wife, it was just a passing thought."

"The suspect mentioned you kept him against his will in a home gym."

Rory replied, "we have an exercise room, but that's common knowledge at the office. We've had maybe a half dozen co-workers over at various times. It's a joke at the office that we have the 'fountain of youth' in a spare bedroom. He could have picked that up from conversation in the break room."

"May I see it?"

"Certainly, detective. It's right this way." Rory led him to the room.

"Nice and tidy. Have you cleaned it recently?"

"Every day. We workout every day and part of our routine is to immediately clean everything." Rory explained.

"Smells like Clorox."

Ronnie smiled. "If it didn't smell like Clorox, it would stink like sweat."

"Yes Ma'am. I see your point. One final question, just need a comment really. Ma'am, he stated you grabbed his scrotum and forced him into the pool. Would we find any of your DNA on his body?"

"I never got that close to him."

"I twisted his arm behind his back and threw him in the pool," Rory added. "It seemed like a safe place to keep him until you guys arrived."

"Thank you both for your time this afternoon. Here is a card from the victim advocacy department in the States Attorney's office. They can answer any questions you may have. Just FYI we are recommending the S.A. seek remand... have him held without bail, awaiting trial. Your video is strong evidence. It wouldn't surprise me if his attorney tries for a plea deal."

"We appreciate the quick response. Hopefully, the boy gets help. He's obviously got mental health issues."

"Again, thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day."

Rory closed the door behind the two detectives.

...

Barry had told the truth about deleting the pictures he hacked. Unfortunately for him, this left no motive for Rory and Ronnie. Barry was prosecuted as a stalker, who broke in to attempt rape. He was found guilty and his criminal hacking at university was introduced at his sentencing hearing. He refused his legal aid attorney's negotiated plea of six months in jail with three years' probation. He was sentenced to two years in prison.

Ronnie and Rory moved on. Ronnie became a full partner in the firm before Barry got out of prison. Rory decided to leave public accounting and set up a one-person office handling small business accounts. He was successful and quickly had a thriving enterprise. It left him a lot of time to take care of Ronnie and their home. With Ronnie's high-flying career, Rory became the homemaker. It increased his opportunities to serve his Mistress and freed her to focus on work.

Rory cleaned house, bought the household supplies, cooked all the meals, and was always naked at home. Their sex life was lively, imaginative, kinky, and always Ronnie's choice. Intercourse was either amazon or pegging. When Ronnie had a bad day at work, Rory suffered the crop. If she had a good day at work, she might pinch his ass and order him to 'suck it boy.' That never got old for her... or him. Eventually the femdom games they had begun a few years earlier became their lifestyle. They were both extremely happy with it.