All Comments on 'The Talons of a Dark Heart Ch. 01'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
superb I canlt wait for new chapter!

Loved it this has the makings of a novel that I would puechase to read on kindle. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Makes no sense.

I think I like the direction the story itself is going, but it's hard to tell from the first chapter alone. The language is somewhat mutilated, though, with awkward phrases like, "She watched smothered in despise as the fire danced..." The periodic misuse of words (in the last case a transitive verb instead of a noun like "hatred") just makes for a rough read. Several times, I found myself going back over the text because something just didn't sound right and it detracted from the overall experience. I noted 3 more chapters, but after reading the first, I'll give them a miss and wish the author the best of luck and the aid of a truly talented editor.

janedoesamjanedoesamalmost 15 years ago
GREAT START

Keep going. This is good story. I love your writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES