The Taming of a MILF Ch. 07

Story Info
Tyler's relationship with Sandra becomes more intimate.
5.4k words
4.55
26.7k
40

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra lay on Tyler's bed, her head hanging over the edge. She had been fucked in every hole more times than she could count over the weekend. It was late Sunday evening, and she hoped this was the last round for the weekend. Tyler was plowing her mouth and throat as he squatted in front of her face as Bull pounded her pussy with her legs resting on his chest. She felt the cum from all the cocks that had already filled her pussy oozing out around Bulls' cock and running down her ass cheeks. Saliva ran down her face and into her hair as Tyler pumped his cock into her mouth, showing no signs of slowing down or cumming.

Between her and Cassy the guys had enjoyed themselves all weekend long, taking turns with both ladies. Cassy had been a reluctant participant at first. But after seeing how much Bull enjoyed sharing her with the others, and then her own newfound enjoyment of being played with by two guys at the same time, she embraced her new role.

Tyler leaned forward and grabbed a handful of tit in each hand and began kneading them as he felt his orgasm building. Bull smiled at him as sweat dripped from his face. "You got one nice slut here man."

Tyler returned his smile. "Yeah, she is. I plan on keeping this slut for a long time."

Sandra's throat felt like a piece of raw meat. It had been fucked so many times since Friday she was afraid something had been torn. She'd hardly eaten anything since breakfast on Friday. Tyler had tried to get her to eat something during the course of the weekend. But she had swallowed so many loads of cum from him and his friends, she felt like her stomach was always full. Even as he plowed her throat one more time she couldn't help seeing the irony in her situation. She'd joked about going on a liquid protein diet with her friends. She'd just been fed more protein than she wanted over the last three days. Her face and hair covered in her saliva as Tyler continued to fuck her face.

"OH FUCK!" Bull grunted. "One more time buddy!" He slammed his cock into her pussy as he shot one more load into her body. He grunted with each thrust of his cock. He'd never fucked this much over the span of three days. Yet each time felt just as intense as the one before it. He started to chuckle as his orgasm subsided. "That is one well used, sloppy pussy bro."

Tyler laughed as he continued to plow her mouth and throat. "That's just how she loves it man." He felt his orgasm building. "Now it's my turn." He dug his fingers into her tender tit flesh as he felt his orgasm about to take control. "One more time sexy. You swallow every drop now slut!" He grunted.

Sandra knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with the load that Tyler was about to fill her mouth and throat with. But she'd do her best. Although she had noticed that their loads had gotten smaller during the course of the weekend. Except for Tyler. She wondered what he did to keep his loads so big.

"UGH! UGH!" Tyler grunted with each ejaculation. "Take it! Take it!" His body shook as he drove his cock in and out of her mouth and throat. He desperately wanted to lay down and enjoy this to the fullest. But he'd chosen the position. Now he'd have to deal with it. He finally pulled out of Sandra's mouth and released her tits.

Sandra immediately rolled over on her side, coughing and choking, trying to catch her breath as she swallowed what little was left of Tyler's load in her mouth.

Tyler sat on the edge of the bed next to her and put his hand on her shoulder. He looked down at her with more tenderness than he'd ever felt before for her. She had been used like a cheap whore for the entire weekend. He'd felt a change in heart towards her as the weekend progressed. His vengeance and anger towards her grew out of his protective nature for his little brother and what she had done to him. Now he felt that same protectiveness towards her. "You ok?" He asked her softly.

Sandra just nodded her head, unable to talk at the moment.

"OK. We're done! No more! Go jump in the Master tub and take a nice long hot bath. You won't be bothered by anyone the rest of the night."

Sandra looked up shocked at the tenderness she was hearing coming from him. She just stared at him not knowing how to respond. She finally shook her head, then started to push herself up off the bed.

Tommy walked into the bedroom. "My turn! I want another round with her ass!" He walked over to Sandra and grabbed a fistful of her hair.

Tyler grabbed his wrist and squeezed till Tommy yelled, releasing Sandra's hair. "Let her go! You're not taking anything! We're done! She's done!"

Tommy shot him an angry glare. "What the fuck? I'm not done with her!"

Bull stood off to the side with a smirk on his face wondering how this was going to play out. He'd watched Tommy getting a little bolder each time he took Sandra over the weekend. He'd also seen Tyler's reaction to each time.

Tyler stood up, glaring at his little brother. He put his hand in Tommy's chest and shoved him back. "When I say you're done, you're done! She belongs to me! I'm not sure you're ever going to touch her again! Now get the fuck out!"

Tommy stood there trembling, he was so angry. His brother had just shot him down in front of his friends and Sandra. He knew he couldn't stand up to Tyler. He turned his rage towards Sandra. He pointed at her. "I'm going to ruin you bitch! I'm going to make your life a living hell!"

Tyler didn't hesitate. He jumped forward, wrapping his right hand around Tommy's neck and shoved him back till his head slammed against the wall behind him. Tyler slowly tightened his grip on his little brother's neck as he glared at him. "You may be my little brother. But if you do anything to hurt her or compromise her in anyway, I will beat the shit out of you. I will mess you up so bad dad will throw me out of the house. But I swear to you, I will hurt you so bad." Tommy started gasping for breath. Tyler wouldn't let him go. "Do you understand you little punk?"

Tommy just nodded his head as his eyes were bugging out of his head.

Tyler turned to Sandra. "You let me know immediately if he does anything to hurt you or scare you." He turned back to Tommy. "You need to find yourself a girlfriend. This bitch now is off limits. She's mine and mine alone. If she tells me you've as much as looked at her cross-eyed, I'll turn your face into a piece of raw meat."

Tommy knew his threats were real. "What happened to you bro?" Gasping through Tyler's grip on his neck.

"None of your damn business! Now get out!" Tyler pulled him off the wall and shoved him towards the door. He walked back to the bed and helped Sandra off it and into the bathroom. "Take a nice hot bath. I'll clean up the house. When you're done I'll take you out to eat if you're hungry. You hungry?"

Sandra nodded yes. "Thank you!" was all she said with a raspy voice. Her throat felt like a piece of raw meat from all the abuse it had taken the last couple days. She grabbed his arm as he turned to walk away. "Why?" She was confused by the change in his treatment of her. He was showing her a kindness he'd never shown before.

Tyler just smiled as he leaned down and kissed her while cupping one of her tits and fondling it. "Let's just say I'm growing fond of you." He turned and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Sandra took a shower to wash all the cum and stench from being fucked like an animal for the last three days away. Then she filled the tub with water as hot as she could stand it and sat in it for almost 30 minutes. She laid back in the tub and closed her eyes. The events of the past three days just played back through her mind. She had been fucked and used in every conceivable way a woman could be fucked and used. Of the five cocks she'd serviced all weekend, Tommy's was the only one she'd grown a disgust for, only because of how rough he was with her. She knew she deserved his anger for the way she'd used him. But his anger towards her was something that really scared her. The one thing the weekend did accomplish was to break her will. Every thought of resistance had been stripped away from her. Her fate was in the hands of a man young enough to be her son.

She lost track of time as she lay there, at times drifting off to sleep. A knock on the bathroom door brought her back to reality. Tyler stuck his head inside. "You doing ok?"

Sandra sat up in the tub. Her tits looked like they were floating on clouds of soap suds. "Yes. Thank you." She replied sheepishly. Her voice still raspy.

Tyler smiled at her. "I got the house cleaned up. At lease cleaned up to my standards." He chuckled. Sandra caught herself giggling with him. "There's a hair dryer in the bottom drawer. Get dried off. There's some clothes out here on the bed you can wear till we walk you home and get you a nice change of clothes."

"Change of clothes?" Sandra asked from genuine curiosity. She wasn't going to argue with anything Tyler said.

"I'm going to take you out to eat." Tyler saw the look on Sandra's face. "Don't worry. There's a great steakhouse on the other side of town. I'm not going to compromise you. I don't you to lose your precious standings in the community." He added sarcastically. "Now get dried off."

Tyler walked Sandra next door to her house, going through the backyard so as not to attract the neighbors attention. He didn't mind playing this game. At least not for the time being. He had changed into some nice clothes after showering. The two walked into the house and upstairs to the master bedroom. "Where do you keep your dresses?" He asked. Sandra pointed to a walk-in closet. Tyler came out several minutes later holding a lacy black cocktail dress with a plunging neckline.

Sandra's eyes bugged out. "I can't wear a bra with that." Her voice was almost back to normal.

Tyler just smiled. "I know. You're hubby's trophy wife. Now you're my trophy slut." He walked up to her and caressed her face, trailing his hand down her neck to her tit. "I'm going to enjoy showing you off. Now get dressed."

Tyler walked downstairs and waited in the kitchen after finding a beer in the refrigerator. Sandra walked into the kitchen about thirty minutes later. Tyler just sat there eyeing her from head to toe. Tyler had enjoyed several girls his own age over the past few years. But there was something about Sandra's beauty and sensuality that had him hooked on older women now. He stood and walked over to her, standing inches from her body. He stared down at the valley between her breasts. Her chest was heaving. He could tell she was struggling to control her breathing.

Sandra found herself trembling as she stood before this young man as he undressed her with his eyes. She had just been fucked senseless for the last three days, and yet she found herself getting aroused. Tyler had tapped into a need within her, and he was exploiting it completely. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. Sandra no longer cared. "You like?" She asked softly seeking his approval.

Tyler shook his head no. "No! I love it." He reached out and caressed the inside of her breast with the back of his hand. "I just fucked you how many times since Friday. And yet all I want to do right now is rip that dress off you and fuck you again."

Sandra put her arms around his neck, smiling up at him. "OK! I'm all yours!"

"When's hubby due home from his trip?"

"Probably not till next weekend. His trips seem to be getting longer and longer."

"Good! Let's get something to eat. I'm starving. Then we'll come back here. I'm spending the night. I may stay the whole week."

Tyler was true to his word. He drove them across town to a nice steakhouse built on the shores of a lake. They talked like a normal couple as they drove across town. Sandra knew they weren't a normal couple the minute they walked into the restaurant. She felt almost every male eye in the place on her. A few smirking as they saw her with a man half her age. The place was full and the only available table was against the back wall. Even the maitre d' gave Tyler a knowing smile and a wink after he seated them.

Sandra leaned forward after the maitre d' left. "They're all staring at us."

Tyler couldn't help but laugh. "No they're not sexy. They're staring at you. They're all wondering how much you're paying for your boy toy."

"Why are you doing this? Why the change this evening?"

Tyler waited for the waitress to take their orders and leave before answering her question. Tyler took a sip from his glass of water. "I saw you in a different way this weekend."

"How?" Sandra asked feeling herself getting excited about what he might say.

"First time I took you I was pissed at you for what you did to my brother. I wanted to do everything I could to you to make you regret how you used him."

Sandra interrupted him. "Well you accomplished that."

"Well I'm not angry anymore." He pulled the flashdrive from his pocket. "You said once that I don't need this anymore. You mean that?"

"Yes! You've shown me a side of myself I like. You don't need that to blackmail me." Tyler slid the the flashdrive across the table. Sandra slid it back. "Keep it baby." She said smiling. "You never know when you might need to keep me in line." Tyler returned the smile as he shoved back in his pocket.

"So to answer your question, 'What's changed?' I want more. I want more than just rough sex. I want you of your own freewill. I want to own you because you want to be owned by me. I want you all to myself. I don't want vanilla with you, and I don't think you want that either." He paused for a minute to take another sip of water. "So what do you want?"

Sandra felt herself begin to shake slightly. She was about to admit something she thought she'd have never confessed to. "I want that too baby. I must confess," She continued as she looked down, embarrassed to look him in the eye.

Tyler wouldn't have anything to do with it. "Look at me when you talk to me!" He ordered her with a soft, yet firm voice.

Sandra looked up smiling. "That's what I love about you baby. The way you talk to me. The authority and command. I need that. I want that. I don't want vanilla either. You've awakened something in me. You've given me a taste of something I find myself thinking about all the time."

Tyler just looked across the table at her. Sandra's heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to explode. "Are you willing to submit to me and my ownership of you?"

Sandra looked across the table at this young man who just expressed his desire to own and control her. How arrogant of him. Who the hell did he think he was? What the hell am I thinking? I want that so bad. "Yes baby, I am." Sandra admitted. But she couldn't bring herself to saying it.

Tyler smiled knowing her struggle. "Let me hear you say it!"

Sandra leaned forward like she was going to utter some deep secret. "I'm willing to submit you and your ownership of me baby." She whispered. She felt those last vestiges of resistance crumbling.

Tyler leaned forward. "So what does that make you?" Sandra just moaned, knowing what he wanted to hear. "Say it! I want to hear you say it!"

"Oh baby!" She said pleading. Tyler just sat there waiting. She finally surrendered her will to his. "That makes me your property. Your slut. Your bitch. Your whore." She reached across the table and took his hand. "I want to belong to you baby. And I want you to use me however it pleases you."

Tyler opened his hand and entwined his fingers in hers. He smiled at her. "So be it. You belong to me now. I'm going to take care of you from now on." He caught himself before saying he was going to love her.

"Can I ask a question?" Sandra asked. Tyler nodded his head. "What does this mean with Tommy? He scares me. He hurt me this weekend."

"You can forget about Tommy. He'll never lay another hand on you again. And I meant what I said earlier. If he so much as looks at you cross-eyed, or threatens you or your marriage, I want to know about it immediately. I'm going to protect you. And if we do anymore group sessions, we'll talk about that before I plan it."

Sandra fought back the tears. "Thank you, baby. That just makes me want to give you all the more."

Tyler's head fell back laughing. "Hold that thought sexy for when we get home."

Sandra felt like a giddy school as they ate their dinner. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this excited and aroused at the same time. She began to see Tyler from a different perspective. He was no longer just a controlling and demanding young man. She looked across the table and saw him as her lover for the first time. A man she wanted to please. A man she wanted to show off for. After finishing her dinner, she pushed herself back from the table. "Excuse me baby. I have to use the lady's room." Sandra stood and strutted across the room with a smirk on her face, jutting her chest out, as she made her way to the lady's room. Several men had their shins kicked by their wives as they stared at her all the way across the room.

Tyler chuckled as he watched her go. He knew exactly what she was doing. He watched her strut all the way back to the table too. "I saw what you did there." He said smiling.

"Did you like that?" Sandra asked returning his smile. Their banter suddenly hit her. Tyler was making her genuinely happy. She didn't know if she'd ever been this happy.

"Yes I like it! You're the sexiest woman in this place. Strut it babe."

"I'll strut it for you anytime baby."

"Where's the waitress? Pay the damn bill and get out of here." Tyler said impatiently.

"What's the rush baby?" Sandra asked giggling.

Tyler laughed. "You teasing bitch. You know what the rush is." Then he got serious, leaning across the table again. "What is it with you? I had you all weekend. And now I want you again all to myself."

Sandra got a seductive look on her face. "I want you too baby. I can't believe I'm saying this. But I can't get enough of you."

Tyler helped Sandra up into his truck, then walked around. Climbing into the driver's seat, he started the engine then reached over and grabbed the left side of Sandra's dress at the neckline, pulling it towards him. Her left tit flopped out of the dress. She just looked over at him. "I need something to play with on the drive home."

Tyler pulled out of the parking lot and headed back home. He reached over and caressed her tit with the back of his hand, stroking her nipple back and forth.

Sandra gasped at the gentleness of his touch. She'd been handled so roughly over the weekend; the softness of his touch was a welcomed change. Her nipple began to harden as her pussy started to moisten. She'd just been fucked all weekend and she wanted him again. She reached up took his hand in hers. Pulling it to her mouth, she kissed it as she looked over at him then pulled his hand down and pressed it against her tit. "Take them baby. They're all yours." Then she leaned over enough to reach his lap with her hand. She squeezed his hardening cock. "Why don't you pull over baby and let me take care of you."

Tyler chuckled. "Any other time I'd do just that. But I want to get you home and naked." He looked at her briefly. "Then you can take care of me." He took her nipple between his thumb and index finger to play with it. Sandra moaned her approval. Tyler began to squeeze it with increasing pressure.

Sandra gasped. "That's it baby! Squeeze it!" Tyler continued applying pressure. "Oohh that's it! Harder baby!" The mixture of pain and pleasure had never been more intoxicating for Sandra. She had that glazed look on her face that told Tyler exactly where she was at.

"And to think you used to be a real bitch." Tyler said laughing.

"You tamed me baby!" Sandra moaned more deeply as Tyler continued to pinch her nipple. "I need you baby. You've awakened a hunger in me."

12