All Comments on 'The Taming of a MILF Ch. 07'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two years and a category change.

Especially such a big change is rarely well received.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the series, just read it. 5 stars. It would be nice if you wrote a sequel. The conquered milf/whore need to take the step to getting paid as a high-price escort. Reinforcement of the new self...party girl!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Thats the beauty of it I learned like Sandra. After i was broken by my Older Man Lover he was so Tender and yet I knew I wanted to Please him and anyone else he gave me to or had me Please. I wanted him Proud of me and hear I did a GOOD job when I was with another or others at the same time. Some times he was there watching. Other times he would drop me off to them and some times let several have me after one had me and liked me and wanted to know if I could be with him and his friends for a weekend cause they wanted to show me off to them like they did Sandra by using her for like 3 days or a weekend with me I remember was like that alot of times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this series. So hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story. There's nothing better than a bit of brothers rivalry. It would be good if the younger brother Tommy start selling out the box and he kept his to secret he also decided he got after his brother's first love and seduce her could you imagine the shock in his face coming in and seeing his first ever love on her knees sucking his brother's cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES