The Taming of Anne Pt. 04: Sharing

Story Info
Anne is shared with a friend.
5.8k words
4.5
13.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Anne woke up and looked at her sleeping husband and wanted to get her workout in. She texted Cindy and informed her she was running on the treadmill and asked for permission to get dressed, she waited for an answer and decided she couldn't wait any longer and would run naked. She went down to the treadmill in the basement where she slipped on her running shoes and started running. Her boobs bouncing as she ran was uncomfortable at first but the excitement of running in the nude was exhilarating. About a mile in, she heard the door to the basement open as he husband was coming down for his workout. Panic took over her body causing her to pick up her pace. Her husband Jim stopped at the bottom of the stairs and asked "What the fuck are you doing?" adding "That's disgusting!"

Anne's heart sank as Jim continued to verbally humiliate her. She stopped her run and asked "Do you want me to suck your cock? Do you want to fuck me?"

"No" replied Jim, "you are all sweaty and I need to get my workout in. Now wipe down the treadmill, if you are finished."

Anne grabbed a towel and wiped down the control console, got on her hands and knees, spreading her knees so she was presenting her ass and newly shaved pussy to her husband and she wasn't sure if he even noticed. After cleaning the treadmill she asked if there was anything he needed when he declined her offer she headed for the shower. In the shower Anne was upset he husband ignored her, she cried as she washed herself. After her shower she dried off grabbed her small silk robe and headed for the kitchen to start the coffee for Jim.

Jim came in after his shower dressed in a suit, dragging a roller bag. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you no shame, standing here in our kitchen with no clothes on?"

Anne replied "I work hard on my body and am proud of it, if I want to be naked in my own home, I will be naked in my home!"

Jim replied "I don't get it, I am running late. I have to go to Memphis for the rest of the week, we have meetings until late on Friday I might get in a round of golf Saturday morning so I won't be home until Saturday afternoon or evening." He grabbed the coffee Anne had loaded into a travel mug, pecked her on the cheek and headed out the door.

Anne felt angry and let down, she grabbed her phone and texted Cindy, "What shall I wear today?"

Cindy replied "Put some things in a bag and come over."

Anne was shocked, she can't cross the street naked in the middle of the morning, even in the little robe she would be exposed...she replied "Yes M'am".

Anne went up to her bedroom and put a few outfits in her bag, wondering what the plan was for today.

Cindy texted the garage code and directed her to close the garage door, remove her robe and clean the car seat where she left a mess yesterday.

With her tiny robe on, and bag in hand she decided not to wear shoes for the short walk across the street. Thankfully nobody saw her cross the street, safely inside the garage she removed her robe, looked for cleaning supplies and quickly cleaned her dried juices off the leather seat. She entered Cindy's kitchen and walked up to Cindy giving her a big hug. In the comfort of Cindy's embrace Anne started sobbing uncontrollably, Anne told Cindy all about the morning and the harsh words of her husband.

Suddenly Anne heard a woman clear her throat entering the room, it was their neighbor Tina, standing wide eyed silently judging the situation. Tina is a short powerful black woman with a plump ass, large boobs and a beautiful face, she opened up with "What is going on here, I go to the bathroom for a minute and the white women are getting naked!"

Cindy said "Tina, you know Anne, as of yesterday she is my submissive, she will do anything I ask." Cindy added "Anne, you will address Tina as Goddess."

Anne replied "Yes M''am, a pleasure to meet you again Goddess. How may I please you?"

Tina was shocked, not taking her eyes off Anne's body, sat down took a nervous sip of her coffee. "Give me a foot massage."

Tina grabbed a towel to kneel on, set it on the ground and knelt in front of Tina. She slid off her sexy black platform heels and started rubbing Tina's feet. Tina moaned as Anne performed her task, her strong hands rubbing the arches and pads of Tina's sexy feet. Tina was getting turned on, sliding her hand down to lift the hem of her mini dress, exposing her white lace panties. Gently rubbing her clit through her panties, she let out a low moan.

Anne lowered her head to Tina's foot and took her big toe into her mouth and started sucking it like a cock. Tina let out an "OH GOD" as she pressed a little harder on her pussy. Anne put Tina's foot down and reached up with both hands to remove Tina's panties. Tina lifted her hips and granting Anne permission to remove her panties. Anne slid them off watching Tina plunge her fingers into her wet pussy. Anne watched Tina masturbate for a few seconds and asked "Would Goddess allow me to lick her pussy?"

Tina couldn't speak, she just nodded her head. Anne was on her dripping pussy in a flash lapping up her sweet juices using her tongue from her anus to the top of her clit, driving Tina wild. Cindy was so turned on, she sat down and started rubbing her pussy through her pajama bottoms. Tina let out a loud scream, "I'M COMING I'M COMING!" as she grabbed the back of Anne's hair, thrusting her hips up and down grinding her pussy on Anne's face. She stopped, short of breath, looked at Anne's glazed face and said "Thank you, that was hot."

Anne began to get up and wash her face and Cindy caught her hand and pulled her down and kissed her face, tasting Tina's pussy on Anne's lips. With a hand on Anne's shoulder, a light push down from Cindy let Anne know what she needed to do. She dropped to her knees, slid Cindy's pajamas bottoms off and started licking her pussy. Anne heard "Finger me" and slid two fingers into Cindy's hot pussy. Pumping her fingers into Cindy and licking her clit, Cindy quietly came.

Anne was so turned on, she reached down and started rubbing her pussy. Cindy noticed and ordered Anne to lay on the table for the both of them to watch. Anne practically jumped onto the table, spread her legs and started pleasuring herself. Tina and Cindy moved into position to watch Anne pleasure herself. Sitting next to each other watching Anne, Cindy puled Tina's face to her and started kissing her passionately, Tina responded by putting her tongue in Cindy's mouth.

They broke their kiss as Tina leaned in and licked Anne's wet pussy, tasting a woman for the first time. Anne moved her fingers into Tina's mouth and she sucked the juices from her fingers. Tina buried her face in Anne's soaked pussy kissing and licking her. Cindy slid to her knees underneath Tina and started licking her pussy, Tina spread her legs for Cindy to have better access. Just then Anne came while Cindy kept licking Tina. Tina licked Anne clean as Tina started her second orgasm. When Tina was finished, Cindy moved up and sat on Tina's lap and kissed her, letting her taste he own pussy juices through all the other tastes.

Cindy directed Anne to grab her bag and head up to the shower in her room, "You will know what to do when you get there." was her cryptic message. Anne grabbed her bag and headed upstairs.

Cindy turned her attention back to Tina and started kissing her again, she stood Tina up and slid her mini dress up over her head, she removed her bra, exposing her large breasts, what a beautiful site. Tina slowly unbuttoned the front of Cindy's pajama top letting it slide off her shoulders to the floor. The 2 of them kissed for another minute. Cindy broke their kiss and grabbed Tina's hand and lead her upstairs. When they entered the master bedroom, they heard the shower running, they looked into the bathroom and saw Anne on her knees fucking the wall like the night before. Tina was transfixed on Anne's beautiful body fucking the dildo Cindy left stuck to the wall. Cindy announces "Good girl, you figured out what I wanted you to do, if you want to come, do it quickly I need to shower."

Suddenly Tina said "I want to watch you come, so come for me."

Anne's response was "yes Goddess!" as she sped up on the rubber cock, rubbing her clit with one hand she came, announcing "Thank you Goddess and Mistress for allowing me to come for you!"

The 2 of them joined Anne in the shower and all shared a kiss, Cindy broke the kiss and directed Anne to "wash us".

Anne immediately turned for the wash cloth and started washing their beautiful bodies, Tina turned to Cindy and said thank you, this makes me happy. Cindy and Tina started kissing as Anne washed their bodies. Tina didn't want her hair washed, so Anne washed Cindy's hair as Tina stepped out of the shower. Anne quickly finished Cindy's hair and stepped out to towel dry Tina, exploring the curves of her beautiful body. Anne commented to Cindy, "Goddess has a beautiful body, I look forward to serving her." Tina gave Anne a long soft kiss and said "thank you", and walked out of the bathroom.

Cindy exited the shower and Anne grabbed a new towel and began the process over again, making sure her mistress was completely dry, she gave the same compliment "Mistress also has a beautiful body, I look forward to serving you."

Cindy gave her a little pat on the ass and said "finish cleaning yourself and get out here so you can dress us." Anne hopped in the shower and quickly washed and rinsed her body. She got out and dried off and entered the bedroom where she found Cindy and Tina relaxing naked on the bed just holding hands.

Anne announced her presence by asking "How shall I serve you?"

Cindy directed Anne to gather Tina's clothes and dress Tina while she picked out their clothes for the day. Anne left the bedroom for the kitchen to retrieve Tina's clothes. When she returned, she asked "Goddess, are you ready for me to dress you?" Tina didn't respond, she just got out of the bed and stood next to Anne. Anne selected her bra first and delightfully handled Tina's large Double D boobs into their cups and fastened the garment at the back, reaching around making a final adjustment. Asking Tina if she is happy so far. Tina responded "yes, slave, you may proceed." Anne picked up he panties and noticed they were slightly damp and asked Tina if she wanted them on or off.

Just then Cindy injected "Remember, we are going shoe shopping so you can decide to show off or be a little uncomfortable." Tina directed Anne to put them on, and Anne slid them up her sexy legs. Next was the mini dress Tina raised her hands above her head as Anne slid the dress down her body. Tina sat on the bed and Anne started putting her black 5 inch platform heels, sliding those sexy toes into each shoe with care. Tina stood and walked downstairs into the kitchen to retrieve her bag and check her makeup.

Cindy had 2 mini dresses picked out from her closet, "I will wear the blue, you will wear the print. This is all you will wear for now, please put my panties on me." Anne immediately grabbed the blue silk micro thong and slid them up Cindy's legs, adjusting them for comfort. Anne stood and grabbed the blue dress and slid it down her mistresses sexy body. Cindy sat on the edge of the bed and Anne started with her shoes, the blue 4 inch stiletto heels with a 1 inch strap around the ankle looked stunning.

Anne stood up and grabbed the print dress over her head and let it slide over her body, she looked in the mirror and tugged at the hemline to ensure her ass was covered. The dowel rod came down swiftly on her ass with a CRACK, Anne instinctively covered her ass with her hands and the dowel rod cane down on her tender knuckles. Anne fell to the floor in a ball crying and apologizing "I'm sorry Mistress, you warned me and I didn't listen, please forgive me!"

"Get off the floor you worthless fuck" Cindy started in a rage "when I want your ass covered I will cover it, when I want it exposed I will expose it, do you understand?"

"Yes M'am"

Cindy responded "Stand up and put your hands on the dresser."

Anne jumped up and assumed the position, bending slightly at the waist.

Cindy gave two series of five swats each, stopping temporarily to remind Anne about adjusting her hemline.

After the punishment Anne thanked Cindy and apologized for her actions. I don't have shoes to wear with this beautiful dress you picked, what shall I wear?"

Cindy responded "Wear your black flip flops until we pick out a pair of heels for you."

"Yes Mistress"

Cindy's phone buzzed, her Uber XL was 5 minutes out, and they needed to get ready.

The car arrived and the girls slid into the van with Anne in the middle, while they were getting in, Cindy informed Anne her bare ass was to be in contact with the seat. Anne adjusted her dress as she say down in the van. Tina looked down and you could easily see Anne's pussy.

The driver took off for the mall as Cindy placed her hand on Anne's leg and nudged her legs apart. Tina followed suit and put her hand on Anne's other leg, close to her pussy. Anne attempting to maintain her composure while on full display, as Tina started rubbing her pussy. Her pussy was already moist and Tina slid her finger into Anne's pussy, rubbing her for the rest of the ride. Anne was close to climax when the driver stopped at the mall, announcing "here we are, please make sure you give me a favorable rating."

As they exited the van, Anne resisted the urge to pull the hem of her dress down over her ass, she couldn't bare to think about how much of her bottom was exposed. Cindy and Tina followed her towards the mall admiring the bottom of her ass exposed to the world. As Anne reached for the door to the mall, Cindy had Anne wait as Cindy pulled her dress down over her ass saying "we don't want you getting arrested."

Cindy led them to a small sex shop and selected a We-Vibe Jive, the sales girl was helpful and helped insert it into Anne's pussy bending the control head over her pubic mound. She also helped Tina and Cindy install the app and sync the unit to their phones, and gave them a quick tutorial on how to use it. Anne fell to the floor when Tina turned the unit on high, the vibrations sending shock waves through her body. The associate cautioned Tina about starting slow and increasing the stimulation slowly, all the women laughed and picked Anne up, straightening her dress and left the store.

The next was shoe shopping at Nordstrom, They were greeted by a handsome younger associate named Andy, Cindy said in a bitchy tone, "My friend obviously needs a pair of shoes".

The associate asked "What is the event? What will she be wearing them with?"

Cindy replied "Just a pair of sexy black pumps, I prefer an ankle strap like mine."

He directed them to a wall of shoes and Cindy led the way over and then they saw a pair of black 4 inch stiletto heels with a 1 inch ankle strap with metal D-rings in the strap, Cindy said "I want to see you in those, Andy can you measure her foot?"

The associate retrieved the Brannock Device and knelt in front of Anne as Tina turned the Jive unit on, Anne's eyes were big as saucers as the associate guided her right foot into the device with her pussy vibrating. He thought he heard a buzzing sound and was doing everything he could to keep his eyes down. If he looked up he would easily see under her dress. After measuring, he began to stand and Anne said she wanted both feet measured, he knelt back down and looked at Anne and asked for her left foot. A quick measurement confirmed her feet were the same size. In a moment of inattention, he allowed his eyes to drift up her skirt where he saw the blue device. At first he thought they were panties but definitely heard a faint buzzing coming from it.

Anne boldly lifted her dress above her pussy showing Andy the device inside her pussy. Andy's cock sprung to attention causing an obvious bulge in his pants. Anne lifted her foot to rub his bulge and asked if he needed help with that. Andy's face flushed with embarrassment as he stood and headed for the back room to retrieve her shoes.

Cindy directed Anne to go take care of the young man, and Anne followed him into the stockroom.

Andy said "You shouldn't be here."

Anne slipped her dress off over her head and reached out for Andy's bulge, stroking it through his slacks. She looked into his eyes and asked "How would you like me to take care of this, with my mouth or pussy?"

He asked "Do you have to remove that thing first?"

She said "The girl that sold it to me said I don't have to, would you like to fuck me with it in?" Andy nodded. Anne bent over the desk and presented her ass and pussy to the young man. He dropped his pants and saw Cindy and Tina in the stockroom watching them. Andy pulled out his thick seven inch cock and slid it into Anne from behind. Tina turned up the vibrations and they heard both of them respond. After a short minute of pumping, Andy said "I can't last long with that thing on."

Anne responded, "When you are ready pull out and come on my ass."

Cindy heard her comment and said "No he will pump his come into your pussy, do you understand?"

Anne replied "Yes M'am"

Andy picked up the pace and announced "I'm coming as he thrust his cock deeper into Anne, shooting his load inside her vibrating pussy."

Cindy ordered Anne to "clean him up". Anne turned and dropped to he knees taking his softening cock into her mouth to suck him clean. Tina and Cindy watched with their hands up their dresses rubbing themselves through their panties.

Anne asked if there was a bathroom where she could clean up and Andy directed her to the employee unisex bathroom in the stockroom. Before she could leave, Cindy walked over and removed the unit from Anne's pussy and inserted it into her mouth, and ordered "suck it clean slut". Anne complied, making a show of it, getting everyone watching excited. Cindy directed Anne to carry he dress to the bathroom, leave the stall open and when she was done wash her pussy in the sink before she put her dress on.

Anne asked "I am so turned on right now, may I finish myself off in the bathroom?"

Cindy responded "You heard my rules about the bathroom, you may, but if anyone comes in, you cannot stop until you come, do you understand?

Anne replied "Yes M'am" as she picked up her dress and headed to the bathroom.

Cindy looked at Andy and said "Please grab her shoes and meet us out on the sales floor."

Andy replied "Yes M'am" and headed off to find the shoes.

**************************

Anne sat down on the toilet with the door open and peed as Andy's come dripped out of her. She started rubbing her pussy as the bathroom door opened. An older sales lady came over and froze watching Anne masturbate completely naked. Their eyes locked and the sales lady watched Anne rub her pussy. The sales lady was getting turned on and started touching her pussy through her skirt, she quickly lifted it up, and slid her hand into her panties. Seeing this Anne came with long deep breaths, she finished. She got on the floor in front of her new friend pulled her panties down revealing a perfectly trimmed pussy with a nice 1 inch wide landing strip and started licking her clit Anne feverishly pumped her fingers in and out of the dripping pussy, her new friend came, squirting onto Anne's face and chest.

She looked at Anne and said "Thank you".

Anne stood and kissed her on the lips and said "You're welcome, it was my pleasure to serve you."

Anne grabbed her dress and stepped over to the wash sink and took her whores bath, cleaning the come and squirt from her body, using the paper towels to dry herself off. She slid her dress over her body just as a salesman was entering the bathroom, without adjusting she said "excuse me" and walked out of the restroom.

12