The Taming of Anne Pt. 04: Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************************

Anne found Tina and Cindy trying on shoes and filled them in of the events in the bathroom, Cindy told her "Good girl, that's exactly what I would have wanted you to do. Andy, can you help Anne try her shoes on?."

Andy replied "Yes M'am" and headed over to the chair near Anne as she sat down. Andy knelt before her taking her petite feet into his hands and unconsciously massaging them with one hand while retrieving the shoe with the other hand. He slipped the shoe onto her foot and fastened the strap, then switched to the other foot. When the buckle was buckled, she stood and faced Cindy and Tina and asked "Mistress, Goddess, do my shoes please you?" Andy's chin hit the floor as both women nodded in approval. Anne handed Andy her credit card and asked "Andy, sweetheart, can you ring these up and allow me to wear them out of the store?"

Cindy and Tina were ready to leave as Andy returned with her charge slip. Anne gave him a peck on the cheek and said "I hope to see you the next time I come in for shoes, your service was fantastic." As Anne turned to leave, she noticed the sales associate from the bathroom walking past, their eyes connected and shared a knowing smile. The three ladies left the store.

Tina pulled Cindy aside and asked if she could wear the unit for a little bit. Cindy handed it to her and said she and Anne were headed to Victoria's Secret, she could catch up with them there. Tina agreed and headed for the nearest restroom.

Cindy held Anne's hand and they strolled the mall until they came across the lingerie shop. They walked in together and were halfway into the store when a young looking sales associate asked if she could be of service. Cindy turned to Anne, pulling up Anne's dress exposing her bare pussy and said "Obviously this one needs some panties." The store was empty so Cindy ordered "take off your dress". Anne slipped the dress over her head and held it over her arm. Cindy looked at the shocked girl and asked what panties would look best on her? Anne turned around and gave the girl a full view of her body.

The associate said "With a butt like that, she should be wearing Brazilian cut panties, they would make her bottom look fantastic."

"Lead the way" Cindy indicated to the sales girl. They followed her through the store to a table of the newest panties, the sales girl was on her knees looking through the drawers of panties for Anne's size, and kept looking up at Anne's bald pussy. Cindy asked "Do you like her shaved pussy?" The sales girl shyly nodded. Cindy continued, "would you like to touch it?" Again she nodded and reached out for Anne's pussy. Cindy said "Anne, lay down on the floor so this fine young lady can see and touch you." Anne laid down, right there in the middle of the store and spread her legs for the girl.

The girl leaned over the top of Anne and kissed her on the lips, it started with a few light pecks and they began to slide their tongues into each others mouths. Tina caught up to them and asked Cindy if Anne gets to have all the fun. Cindy laughed as the sales girl slowly kissed her way down Anne's body, kissing and sucking her breasts, while rubbing her pussy with her hand.

Cindy slid Tina's dress over her head and removed her bra and asked "Does Goddess want to be my submissive?" With a soft voice Tina said "yes". The sales girl moved between Anne's legs and was licking her pussy. Cindy directed Tina to remove her panties and take the vibrator out of her pussy. She complied, handing both items to Cindy. Cindy directed her to kneel down over Anne's face so Anne could lick her pussy.

When Tina was in position Anne immediately started licking Tina. Tina leaned forward and joined the sales girl licking Anne's pussy. Anne's orgasm was muffled by her face being buried in Tina's pussy. The sales girl looked up at Cindy as if to say what should I do? Cindy pulled her dress up and panties aside and allowed the sales girl access to her pussy.

The girl moved into position, put her hands on Cindy's ass and started licking her wet pussy. Anne and Tina were in a 69 position with Tina on top when Tina came. Cindy came on the sales girl's face, and the girl kept licking to clean her up. Cindy pulled the girl to her feet and bent her over the table of panties, and pulled up he skirt. The girl pulled her panties down for Cindy and Cindy inserted her fingers into her waiting pussy. The sales girl was quick to orgasm, she buried her face in the panties on the table to muffle her cries.

When the sales girl recovered, she lifted her panties and straightened her skirt. She started straightening the table and going through drawers. Finally the sales girl looked at Anne and said "As much of a crime as it is to cover that pussy, here are 6 pairs of the Brazilian panties, I picked the colors just for you, I hope they make you happy."

Anne said "You did a great job, I would like you to choose a pair and put them on me. The sales girl selected the black pair and knelt in front of Anne and held them out for her to step into. Anne slowly offered one foot at a time for the girl to dress her. She slid the panties up and adjusted them. They looked great. Cindy directed her to continue dressing the rest of the party. The girl started by putting Anne's dress on her and letting it slide down and stop at her hips, as she went to adjust it, Cindy stopped her and told her to "leave it where it is".

The girl then moved to Tina, she knelt and offered her panties to her in the same manner as Anne, Tina stepped into her panties and the girl slipped them on and adjusted them, while she was on her knees, she reached over to Cindy and adjusted her micro thong to a more comfortable position. She stood and began to put Tina's bra back on and Cindy stopped her and said "she can go without". Tina was shocked as she hasn't gone bra less in public since she was 13, the girl reached for Tina's dress and Tina raised her hands to allow the dress to slide onto her body. Her large breasts stretched the fabric of her dress, the outline of her heavy nipples were visible through the fabric of her dress.

Cindy looked at the girl and asked for her panties, the girl reached under her skirt and pulled them off and presented them to Cindy. Cindy brought them to her nose and smelled her sweet pussy. and asked "Do you have a business card?" The girl didn't have a card, but grabbed one of her managers cards and wrote her name and cell phone number on the back and looked at Anne and said "Call me anytime".

Cindy looked at the card and read "Susan, I like that name, would you like to be Anne's submissive?"

Recognizing the power structure of the group, Susan replied "Yes please".

Cindy asked what time she got off work, and Susan replied 5:00. Cindy asked Susan if she was available for dinner tonight.

Susan replied that she needed to go home to shower and change clothes. Cindy said there was no need for that and she should come straight over to Anne's house. "The two of you should get acquainted before you join me and Tina for dinner. Anne, give her your address and phone number."

With that they exchanged information, Anne paid for her panties and left the store.

As they were walking out from the back of the store, Tina pulled the bottom of her dress to make sure her ass was covered. Cindy stopped Tina with a swat on her ass, she turned as if to ask what the problem was. Cindy pulled her close and instructed her that she was never to pull on her hemline or shirt to cover her ass. Cindy continued "If I want the world to see your ass, I will show it to them, you are not allowed to make that decision, do you understand?"

Tina said "yes".

Cindy slapped her ass again and said "The correct response is "Yes M'am."

Tina replied sheepishly "Yes M'am, I am sorry."

As they walked through the mall, Tina was getting a lot of attention, more accurately her breasts were getting all the attention. She noticed it and to make matters worse, the attention was causing her nipples to get hard. Cindy decided to take her girls to lunch at the Cheescake Factory. They were seated in a circular booth and all three sat together away from the table entrance. Both Tina and Anne immediately spread their legs for Cindy to access their pussies. Cindy put her arm around both girls and rested her hands on their breasts, squeezing and pinching their nipples. Tina felt so cheap, she wanted to get away, but she has agreed to be Cindy's submissive, which meant Cindy could do anything to her.

They finished their lunches and their Uber arrived, a large 8 passenger van, they all loaded into the way back seat. Cindy ordered both girls to take off their dresses and panties. Once they were naked Cindy pulled her dress off and told the girls to start sucking her tits and "make me come", they did immediately and both started their hand down her tummy, meeting at her pussy. Both girls sucked and fingered Cindy the whole ride home. Cindy was close when they approached her house, she pushed the girls away.

Once in the driveway Cindy used an app on her phone to open the garage door. She told the girls they were to walk from the an to the house completely naked. The 3 of them held hands as they walked into the house and closed the garage door. Once inside Cindy retrieved a dowel rod from the bedroom and told both girls to stand by the counter and put their hands flat on the counter. Both qirls quickly moved into position.

She said "Since you couldn't complete your task in time, you will be punished with seven swats each. Tina, you punish Anne, Anne you will punish Tina. Do you understand?"

They answered in chorus "Yes M'am!"

Cindy handed Tina the dowel rod and said "proceed". Tina was a bit light with the first 2 swats and Cindy chided "Harder!" Tina let loose with the last five swats, the tears rolling down Anne's face were evidence she did it right. Tina handed Anne the rod and assumed the prescribed position. Anne said "Thank you for your love, don't take this personally, I want to make you better for our mistress."

Anne didn't hold back on her first swat CRACK filled the kitchen! Tina reached back to cover her ass. Cindy said "Tell her about her hands."

Anne leaned into Tina and lovingly whispered "Please keep your hands out of the way, your bottom can handle the punishment, your pretty fingers can't." With that Tina put her hands back on the counter. Anne administered the final six swats, Tina wailed and cried as she finished. She stood and thanked Anne for punishing her. With a hug and a kiss, they turned their attention to their mistress.

Cindy sat in a comfortable chair and spread her legs, the girls knew Cindy needed to finish. Both girls moved into a kneeling position between Cindy's legs and both licked her pussy, Cindy came quickly, holding the back of two heads, grinding her pussy on her subjects.

Cindy looked at Anne and said "Whenever you are in my house, you will wear those heels, the only exception is when you are in the shower."

She replied "Yes M'am."

Cindy looked at Tina and said we will figure out what you will wear, but for now, those heels will do.

Tina replied "Yes M'am, I want to make you happy."

Cindy told Anne she wanted some time alone with Tina and Anne should be home when Susan arrived. "I would like you to present Susan to us completely naked and of course appropriately shaved.

Anne agreed with a "Yes M'am, would you like me to leave my heels here, or wear them home?"

Cindy replied "Wear them"

Anne grabbed her bag and purchases and headed home. On her way out she kissed both Cindy and Tina and thanked them for a wonderful day.

To be continued

12