The Taming of Anne Pt. 05: Addition

Story Info
Mike is given an ultimatum about his situation.
4.5k words
3.96
8.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from work and Cindy and our neighbor Tina were sitting on the back deck together. Tina is hot as hell, tiny and stacked. She has a big ass and big tits, for the most part single all the time. I asked how their day was and they replied they went shopping and asked if I wanted to hear the details, I politely passed and asked "what's for dinner?"

Cindy responded, "I am having some girls over for dinner, do you want to serve us, or go out to dinner alone?"

Not much of a choice, listen to girl talk all night while fetching them drinks, or eating alone. I answered "I would like to serve you tonight."

"Excellent choice, go shower and wait for me in the bedroom." was Cindy's response. I headed upstairs.

Cindy turned to Tina and decided to lay out the rules:

1. Tina was to address her as M'am and me as Sir.

2. Tina was to keep her body smooth and hairless from the neck down, waxing is preferred.

3. Tina was to text Cindy every morning and get approval for her clothes for the day.

4. Tina was to sleep completely naked and stay that way until she had the above approval, a short robe would be allowable if she needed to go outside for any reason.

5. Tina was to detail every sexual act outside of their relationship to Cindy on a daily basis, either by text, or over coffee.

6. Cindy is in charge not me, but any directions coming from me are to be considered directly from Cindy.

7. Tina is never to adjust a shirt, skirt or dress that might have ridden up over her ass, she needs to let movement and gravity do the adjustment.

Cindy asked "Do you understand and accept these rules to be my submissive?"

Tina swallowed hard and said "Yes, I understand and would love to be your submissive."

Cindy leaned in and gave her a long soft kiss. "Please use one of the guest bathrooms to clean up and groom yourself to my standard, I will find something for you to wear." With another kiss, Cindy came upstairs to find me.

I was stepping out of the shower when Cindy entered the room, I toweled off and started to shave my face. Cindy sat on the bed and waited for me to finish.

I entered the room with my cock flopping all over. Cindy asked "Are we going to talk about you cheating on me, or continue to ignore it?"

I half jokingly said "continue to ignore it!"

"Wrong answer, do you want to try again? was Cindy's response.

I started to stammer and blame Anne, Cindy directed me to face the dresser and put my palms flat on the dresser, I complied. SWAT on the ass the dowel rod found it's mark causing my ass to sting. I moved my hands to cover my ass and Cindy said I better move my hands and this is the final warning. I put my hands back on the dresser and CRACK the dowel rod stung me again, I moved my hands over my ass again and down came the punishment causing my palms to sting like crazy, I moved them back to the dresser quickly. SWAT again, Cindy is hitting me harder, SWAT, SWAT, SWAT, "Do you understand me yet?"

With tears welling in my eyes, I looked at my wife and said "I'm sorry, I was wrong"

"FUCK YES YOU WERE WRONG" SWAT, SWAT, SWAT, Cindy replied, "I have decided you are to be my submissive from now on, do you understand?"

I replied "Submissive?"

"Yes Cindy said "you will do what I tell you to, wear what I tell you to and answer to whomever I tell you to! Do you understand?"

I let out a meek "Yes M'am"

Cindy laid out the rules:

1. I was to address her as Mistress, M'am and any of her submissives as as Goddess.

2. I was to keep my body smooth and hairless from the neck down, waxing is preferred.

3. I was to ask Cindy every morning and get approval for my clothes for the day.

4. I was to sleep completely naked and stay that way until I had the above approval, a bath towel would be allowable if I needed to go outside for any reason.

5. I was not to have any sexual relationship outside Cindy's knowledge and to detail every sexual act that happens when she isn't present to her on a daily basis, either by text, or over coffee.

6. Cindy is in charge not me, but any directions coming from Tina are to be considered directly from Cindy.

7. I am to sleep on the floor next to our bed, unless Cindy wants me in the bed, then I am allowed to sleep with her.

8. If a guest in our home desires that I sleep in their bed, I am to please our guest in any way and report to Cindy.

9. I am to never to adjust any shirt, skirt or dress that might have ridden up over mine or any of her submissive's asses, they need to let movement and gravity do the adjustment.

Cindy stated "If you want to remain my husband and stay in this house, you will accept these rules and live as my submissive, if you don't, pack your shit and get out"

I replied, "I will do anything I need to keep you in my life, I am your submissive."

"Good" she replied, "get on the bed on all fours."

I climbed on the bed and assumed the position, she opened her nightstand and pulled out a butt plug and lube. She squirted lube in my ass and pressed the plug to my anus. "You are going to feel some pressure, reach back and spread your ass cheeks and push like you are pooping." I did as she said and the butt plug stretched my rectum as she slowly inserted the toy. I squirmed and almost started crying, Cindy pushed the plug in and out of my ass, until she let it pop into place. Cindy said "Get used to it, I have a few bigger ones on order, you will be wearing these regularly. Don't move." Cindy left the room and walked down the hall to Tina.

She retrieved Tina's white lace panties and told me to put them on as this would be my attire for the night. With the plug in my ass and putting on Tina's sexy smelling panties, I started to get hard. Cindy looked at my semi hard cock and asked "do I need to order you a cage?"

I replied "No M'am"

"Good, get downstairs and start dinner, there will be four women and you"

***********************

Susan arrived at Anne's house at 5:30, she apologized for not arriving earlier, someone was late and she had to cover. Anne directed Susan to take off her clothes and Susan started to disrobe. She removed her blouse displaying her small boobs in a lace VS bra. She removed her skirt proudly showing matching panties that Anne wore out of her store earlier today. She removed her bra, freeing her A cup boobs and her puffy pink nipples. Anne paused and asked "You are 18 right?"

Susan replied "Yes, I just turned 21 last month."

Susan started to take off her heels and Anne stopped her "Keep your heels on, I like them."

Susan straightened up and asked "whats next"

"Panties too"

Susan lowered her panties to the floor and stepped out of them.

Anne directed her over to the kitchen counter and told her to bend over and put her chest on the counter top. Susan moved across the room and moved into position for Anne. Ann picked up a wooden spoon, pushed down in the middle of Susan's shoulder blades and started "You need discipline, you were late and didn't call" SWAT, Susan covered her ass with her hands. Anne gently corrected her hand position and said your hands are delicate and can't handle punishment, you would be wise to keep your hands out of the way of your punishment, Do you understand?"

Yes she cried.

SWAT Susan instinctively moved her hands to protect her bottom, "the correct answer is yes M'am do you understand? And again, your hands are in a terrible position, move them now."

"Yes M'am", Susan re positioned her hands.

SWAT "You decided you needed panties after Cindy took yours from you, do you think you know better than Cindy?"

"No, I wanted to match you."

SWAT "The correct answer is no M'am"

Yes M'am, I mean NO M'AM"

SWAT SWAT SWAT

Susan's ass was bright red and stinging as she turned and faced Anne she said "I'm sorry, next time I will be more considerate."

They hugged and kissed lightly. Anne grabbed her hand and led her to the master bathroom and turned on the shower. They kissed as the shower warmed up, Susan admitted she has never been with a girl before this afternoon and liked it so far.

Anne asked if she has been with men before and Susan replied she has had three lovers, she didn't hate men, she just likes her better.

They hopped in the shower and Susan washed Anne's body and hair, then washed herself. Anne grabbed a razor and nodded towards Susan's pubic hair, "you need to take it all off, I will inspect you when we get out. I don't like any hair below the neck."

"Yes M'am was her reply."

Anne got out of the shower intending to leave Susan to shave, Susan followed her out and dried Anne's body with a towel before getting back into the shower. Anne walked over to the bed and laid down. Susan got out of the shower, dried herself and joined Anne in bed. Anne picked up her phone and texted Cindy "We just got out of the shower and are lying here completely naked, what should we wear over to your house?"

The reply came "put some panties and a robe on, dinner is almost ready!"

Anne told Susan to get their matching panties together so they can head across the street.

"Yes M'am" as she scooted out of the room. Anne looked in her closet for a second robe, she found one.

The two of them in their panties and robes looked cautiously as they sprinted across the street into our garage. They entered the kitchen to the smell of grilled chicken and saw me in Tina's panties. Anne slipped off her robe and said "Oh my" she added "Susan, this is Mike, Mike, this is Susan."

They both greeted each other pleasantly.

Cindy entered the room wearing panties only, her medium sized breasts and dark nipples looked fantastic. She looked at Susan and commented on their matching panties, "I like the Brazilian style on the both of you."

Anne replied "Thank you mistress, it was Susan's idea"

Cindy looked at Anne and asked "Was it her idea for you to not wear the shoes I require of you in my house?" Anne went flush, realizing her mistake. Cindy continued "If you aren't in front of me in 3 minutes wearing the proper footwear, I am going to start spanking Susan." Anne bolted out the door without her robe, Cindy called to Tina and ordered her to bring her the dowel rod. Tina acknowledged her and headed for the master bedroom. With a minute to go, Tina presented the stick to her mistress.

Cindy looked at Susan and directed her to face the counter and place her palms flat on the counter top. Cindy moved behind Susan with 10 seconds to go. SWAT came the crack of the dowel rod, Susan whimpered and didn't move. Cindy thought "impressive" The door to the garage opened and Anne burst in with shoes in hand, Tina grabbed a shoe as Anne put on the other. Anne could see the welt on Susan's ass, CRACK the second volley from the dowel rod punished Susan's ass, Susan didn't move.

Anne and Tina finished buckling the shoes and Anne stood in front of Cindy and said "I'm sorry for my mistake mistress, if it pleases you direct any further punishments to my bottom"

Cindy said "No need, you fixed the problem, Susan, you can stand up now."

Susan stood with tears streaming down her cheeks and leaned into Anne for a hug. Anne wrapped her arms around Susan and said "I'm sorry baby, I am here to protect you."

She held Susan until I called "Dinner's ready"

I served the ladies at the dining room table, and at the direction of Cindy I ate my dinner at the kitchen counter. They talked about shopping for a bit, then the topic turned to my panties. Susan said she thinks I look sexy in the lace panties, and all the ladies laughed hysterically. After dinner, Cindy told me to clean up the kitchen, but first I was to serve them some white wine in the lounge.

In the lounge, Cindy had Tina sit with her, and Susan sat next to Anne. I opened a bottle of Chardonnay and entered the lounge with 4 glasses. The girls all said thank you as I filled their glasses. I retreated to the kitchen to clean up. as I was walking out Cindy called me back in. She said "Turn around and show the girls your butt plug." Obediently I turned towards the kitchen and lowered my panties and bent over all in one move. I reached back and spread my butt cheeks for them to see. The lounge erupted with cat calls, whistles and "WOOS", Cindy said you can get back to your kitchen duties, and I pulled up my panties and left.

Cindy again turned her attention to Susan and asked her if she knew her role? Susan was a little confused and said "My body and being belong to Anne, she instructed me how to take a spanking and the rules I need to live by."

Cindy asked if she had any questions, or if anything needed to be clarified? Susan said "no M'am". Cindy was satisfied.

Cindy announced they were having a party Friday night and the three of us girls would be the entertainment. The only thing they needed to worry about was wearing the shoes they wore today and meet in this kitchen at 6:00 PM sharp. The 3 girls nodded that they understood.

I entered the lounge and announced the kitchen was clean, was there anything else required of me?

Cindy looked at Anne and told her to take me up to the master bathroom and teach me how to start a shower. I was confused, I know how to turn a shower on. Anne stood and took my hand and led me out of the room. Cindy indicated for the other 2 to follow and learn. The situation and my cock bouncing around was getting me excited, Anne noticed my erection and said "Mistress needs to do something about that thing!" We walked into the bathroom and Anne told me to remove my panties and I complied. She directed me to bend over the counter so she could remove my butt plug.

I stated "It feels good to get that out of me." Anne just smiled a knowing smile. Tina and Susan stood in the doorway as Anne fetched the dildo with a suction cup from Cindy's nightstand. I asked "What's with that?" Anne just smiled and stuck it to the shower wall.

Anne nodded for me to get in the shower and I hesitated. Anne found the hairbrush and delivered swift justice to my ass with a loud CRACK. "If Mistress wants you to fuck that wall, you will fuck that wall, do you understand?"

"OK OK" i yielded.

SWAT, the brush came down on my ass again, Anne was pissed "The correct response is Yes M'am, do you understand me?"

"Yes M'am"

In a stern voice Anne directed "Now get in the shower and fuck that wall."

I stepped into the shower and got on all fours and waited. Again Anne sternly said "It's not going to start, it is a wall you dumb fuck, back it up and guide the cock into your ass, or do I need to get the dowel rod?"

Luckily there was enough lube left over from the butt plug, mixed with the water, my ass was lubricated. I reached past my cock and balls and grabbed the fake cock and guided it into my ass. I was rocking slowly and moaning as the cock entered my ass. Anne walked over and cracked me in the ass with the hairbrush. "Quit your fucking moaning you sissy, we don't want to hear you crying." Anne said

"Yes M'am" I replied in a strained voice.

Anne reached under me and pulled on my half hard cock and said "Sissy boy, I think you like this. Goddess, what do you think?"

Tina walked over and gave his cock a few tugs and agreed with Anne and said "Mike is a borderline faggot. Pick up the pace, I want to see you come."

Anne directed Susan to reach under me and hold my cock, so the faster I fucked the wall, the faster I was stroked. Susan reached her petite hand under me and firmly grabbed my cock and asked "Does this feel good."

"Yes M'am", I just realized I was the lowest submissive in the house. I pumped the cock in and out of my ass, I sped up and I was getting close to coming.

Susan noticed the quickened pace, and said "That's a good boy, come for me, come with that cock in your ass, come like a good sissy."

I announced "I'm coming". Susan reached in front of my cock head and caught as much come with her small cupped hand. I collapsed on the shower floor, lying on my back. Susan straddled my chest and sat down on me and fed me the handful of my sperm. I swallowed it and licked her hand clean. I said Thank you M'am."

Susan replied "That's a good boy, now get up and get showered off." Nodding to the dildo stuck to the wall she said "Don't forget your friend too." The three of them giggled as Cindy walked into the bathroom.

Cindy asked what was so funny and Tina informed her that "Anne and Susan just took control of her sissy husband and made him eat his own come."

"Nice work girls" Cindy started, "let's wait for sissy boy in the bed. Hurry up Mike, we are getting restless."

"Yes M'am" cane a reply from the shower.

Cindy looked at Susan and said "Little lady, you are impressing the hell out of me."

Susan grabbed Anne's hand and replied "Thank you M'am, Anne has taught me your way and made me feel comfortable to do what I think is right."

Cindy said "well you are picking it up fast, and I like that!"

Susan said "I'm glad it pleases you Mistress, I will do anything to please you and my mistress Anne."

Cindy called Susan over to the night stand and pulled out the strapon Anne used the night before and handed it to Susan. "Put this on and get the lube, Mike is in for a hell of a night."

Anne moved over to help Susan put on the toy, as she pulled it up to her hips, she grabbed the cock and held it like a guy would She commented "So this is how it feels, I could get used to one of these." Anne tightened up the harness and put the fake cock in her mouth, sucking Susan's dick. Susan said "I need one of these, it just turns me on."

As I came out of the shower with the suction cock, Cindy looked at me and said "I have decided you will be a part of the entertainment for my Friday night party."

I responded "what party?"

She replied, "You don't need to know anything except you need to be in our kitchen Friday evening at 6:00 PM to receive further instructions. I'm tired of all the back talk from you, get on the bed on all fours!"

I realized my mistake and got on the bed, as I was climbing into position, I saw Susan with the cock strapped on. "Oh my god, is she going to fuck me?"

Cindy replied "Such a good idea honey, I knew I kept you around for a reason. Susan dear, lube up your cock and get into position behind my husband."

"Yes M'am" Susan climbed onto the bed behind me and pointed the fake dick at my butthole.

"Please don't fuck my ass again" I pleaded "I am sore down there."

Cindy said "Oh honey, Susan will be gentle, but I will make it a little better and have Tina suck your cock while Susan takes your ass. Tina, slide under my husband and put his cock in your mouth."

"Yes M'am" Tina replied and moved into position and pulled my limp cock into her mouth.

Again I pleaded "Please don't fuck my ass." Cindy produced the dowel rod and gave me a quick swat in the ass, and again one of my hands went to cover and Cindy unleashed another hard swat, stinging my fingers, as I didn't get my hand out of the way fast enough, the next volley came down on my ass. I cried "OKAY OKAY please fuck my ass, I want you to fuck me hard and deep, just stop hitting me."

Cindy nodded at Susan and she began to press into my ass. She was being gentle and slow, my cock started growing in Tina 's mouth.

"Come on baby, press back down on my cock." Susan said, allowing me some control of the insertion.

Tina popped my cock out of her mouth and said "he is almost fully hard again, I think he likes this shit."

Cindy spoke softly "Is it true honey? Do you like getting fucked in the ass? Are you Mistresses sissy boy? Should I take you to Susan and buy you some of your own panties? We can have you model them in front of all the patrons in the mall, I am getting so hot thinking about exposing you."

I replied "It turns me on too, I might come again."

"You better not come, your ass will be sore for a week, Tina thump him in the balls."

12