The Taming of Anne Pt. 05: Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel Tina holding my cock to the side as she reached back and swatted me right in the balls TWICE. My orgasm subsided as my balls ached. Susan kept her pace fucking me.

"You can come after you make the three of us come, sorry Susan." Cindy stated

Susan replied "No problem, I am having fun back here."

I buried my face in Tina's pussy and licked her and started sucking her clit, soon she was coming under me. I said "Who's next? Hurry I need to come." As Tina slid out from under me, she gave my balls a solid slap. "Thank you Goddess!" I squealed.

Cindy moved in front of me and I started licking her, using my trusted technique I had her coming quickly. "NEXT" I desperately shouted.

Tina looked at me and asked "Do you need another swat in the balls?"

"No thank you Goddess."

Anne slid into position, making eye contact with Susan. Anne was so turned on watching Susan butt fucking me Cindy moved behind Susan and reached under her so she could rub her soaking wet pussy. Susan rubbed herself on Cindy's hand speeding up the pace into my ass. The 2 girls started coming together signaled me I could come. "OH GOD OH GOD, I'M COMING!" I shot my come all over the bed and collapsed into my puddle of my cum popping the dildo out of my ass.

Susan slapped my ass and said "Nice job bitch!" All the girls laughed.

Susan and Anne said their goodbyes and headed to Anne's house, Susan apologized because she had to open the store by herself tomorrow. They all kissed goodbye and they left. Cindy looked at me and said "Look at the mess you've made, change the sheets on my bed. Tina said she wanted to get home and relax for the evening, indicating she might have a date. Tina swatted me on the ass and kissed Cindy goodbye and left.

As I was changing the sheets, Cindy asked what my work schedule was like tomorrow. I told her not much was happening, I could take a sick day and we could hang out. She said, I like it, take the day off for me.

I finished changing the bed and Cindy came in to go to sleep, she was carrying a large dog bed and plopped it on the floor near the wall. "This is your bed, you will stay in it until I desire you in my bed. Goodnight dear"

I replied "Goodnight Mistress, thank you for a great evening.

She said "My plans for tomorrow have me horny, I might come down here tonight and ride your cock.

I said "My body is here for your pleasure, anytime you desire. Goodnight".

*****************

Anne and Susan walked into the big empty house and Anne said goodbye to Susan.

Susan said "I don't have to go just yet, I was hoping we could make love alone together before I went home."

Anne was surprised and turned on, they ran upstairs to the master bedroom and jumped on the bed Clothes flying in every direction, Anne pulled her in for a kiss. "I could get used to this"

Susan asked if she could be in control for a few minutes, Anne granted her request. Susan kissed from her neck to her boobs, she continued down her abdomen to her smooth pussy. Anne moaned as Susan started kissing her lips, tasting her wetness. She wetted her thumb and slid into Anne's ass and Anne vocalized her approval. Susan pumped her thumb in and out of Anne's ass as she kissed and licked her sweet juices. Anne's clit was getting harder and beginning to stick out. Susan took it into her mouth like a penis and started sucking the small cock, Anne was going wild and came loudly. YES YES YES FUCK YES.

Anne sat up and kissed Susan and started to fondle and move towards her pussy. Susan stopped her and said "I need to get home so I can get some sleep. Goodnight beautiful, I need to go."

Anne felt bad that she didn't get to return the favor. She walked Susan to the door and said "goodnight, please plan on staying over tomorrow night."

Susan said "I will pack a bag of work clothes so I can spend the night anytime we want." With another long kiss, Susan headed for her car.

To be continued

12