All Comments on 'The Taming of Bad Bart'

by Wislogger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
A Little Like the Taming od the Shrew

A very sad story.

Just when they seemed to have found each other, Emily chose to search for greener pastures.

Thank you for this delightful vignette, Wislogger.

Best wishes from Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An Interesting Tale of the Old West

I liked your story very much. It was kind of a throwback to more innocent times. I'm sorry that Bart and Emily didn't marry, but it made for an ending that gave a lasting impression of two lonely people that were changed forever by mutual life experiences. Comedy and Tragedy. Highs and Lows. Life, in a nutshell. Thanks ever so much.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There are a lot of proofreading errors, but I still like this quite a bit. It's really funny and sweet and the sex is hot. I just wish it were longer with details as to how Emily made the transition from schoolmarm to learning to be a prostitute. 5*

spud65spud65over 4 years ago
Tame the savage .....

And for some reason we identify women as the weaker sex, physically maybe,but in all other areas they can overpower men with ease... and we like it....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWislogger@Wislogger
Amateur author - penned 2 historical novels that no one would publish but had a few short stories published in magazines and online. Wrote a few erotic short stories for fun but never found an outlet for them until now.